Watching the Game

Story Info
Enjoying the evening with my friend's sexy white wife.
5.7k words
4.72
55.3k
106
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been friends with Rob and Kathy for a couple of years now. I had inherited a pair of season tickets for Giants football at the 40 yard line from an uncle who passed away and spent many home games at MetLife stadium in East Ruthersford. Their seats were next to mine and between drinks and yelling at the refs, we became fast friends. By the time the game was over, we were half lit and would head over to the Yard House or Victory Sports Bar to continue the wins or commiserate in our loses.

It was an odd friendship - Rob was in his early 50's and Kathy had just turned 46 -- a fact she vehemently denied. They were white, conservative, well off professionals and I was a 23 year old black kid from New York but for some reason, we hit it off. In addition to meeting them at games, I would receive the invite to their home to watch away games on the big screen.

Kathy was an amazing cook and I'm not sure what I enjoyed best - the game, the food or seeing her in a tight pair of jeans and a jersey...Yeah, I fit the stereotypical black guy lusting after the white wife story.

Kathy was a 5'4, 115 pound petite brunette who looked about 30 -- She had a rocking slender body with larger than usual 34 D cup breasts that defied gravity... I used to kid Rob that people were going to mistake her for his daughter. He would grin and say that there were worse things in life to worry about.

He had a good attitude and didn't seem to be the jealous type. He actually seemed to take it as a compliment when I'd say how gorgeous Kathy was. He confided in me that Kathy thought I was a cutie too. That little tidbit of information got my mind working overtime and I decided to test his theory by seeing if I could secretly flirt with her a little bit the next time we got together.

Rob called one afternoon to tell me they were watching the game on Sunday and asked if I wanted to come by. I said that I'd love to but that I wanted to bring something other than beer and asked to talk to Kathy to see what she recommended. He put her on the phone and we chatted a little back and forth and I said it didn't seem fair that she always did all the food and I'd like to bring something. She made a few suggestions but I said that I didn't have anything to write with and asked if she would mind texting me her ideas. She said she would get my number from Rob's phone and would send me a few ideas.

A few minutes later I got a text from her cell -- "Test message to Ryan"

I laughed when I saw it and responded, "Who is this and why are you bothering me?"

There was a long pause and figured she must have been checking the number with Rob because all of a sudden I got back, "Okay smartass -- this is Kathy..."

I smiled as I was reading it and typed, "Oh, that's who this is! How are you Kathy?"

I got back a devil horn emoji and an LOL. I texted that I'd let her know when I was at the store.

About 15 minutes later, I sent Kathy some pictures of different items as I was shopping of different snack ideas - she gave me a no, no and no...so I went to the produce section and grabbed a huge dark purple eggplant and two tomatoes and placed them at the base of it so it looked like a big black cock and balls...I sent the picture with the caption, "How about this?"

There was a long pause...and then I could see her typing on her iPhone....and then a pause, more typing...back and forth for like a minute...I thought, oh boy, I went overboard....But then my phone dinged and I got, "LOL - you're so bad!! Just grab some sunchips and dip!"

I sent back a laughing emoji and then one with an angel halo over it...and said, "Sorry - my mind was in the gutter...Won't happen again!" She typed back, "All good - probably won't share that one with Rob!"

I smiled as I read her reply...and figured, as long as I was flirting, let me see how far I can go... and responded, "What jersey are you going to wear today?" She replied that she hadn't decided yet and asked if I had any suggestions... I said, "Barkley....and a short demin skirt..." with a devil emoji..

More typing...I felt my heart pounding...then, "Wow, your mind really is in the gutter today...LOL" and then she sent an angel with halo.

The fact that she never wore anything but jeans or yoga pants when I was over gave me little hope that she'd follow through...but thought it didn't hurt a guy to try.

I got to their place about 30 minutes before kickoff and Rob answered the door with this stupid grin on his face...He invited me in and said that Kathy was in the kitchen and to take the chips/dips into her.

As I walked in, she had her back to me facing the stove and saw the big 26 jersey and a short black denim skirt and sneakers...those pale slender thighs riding up under the hem. I felt myself go hard immediately..

I walked up behind her and whistled - "Look at those legs!" And gave her a hug from behind... "Hey, Kathy, I come bearing chips, drips, chains and whips...lol"

She turned to face me with a big smile and a hug. The hug was normal but not her face - it was bright red... She smacked me on the arm, didn't say a word about the skirt or choice of jersey and grabbed the chips from me.... "Go into the rec room - Rob has a new beer he wants you to try..."

When I walked into the basement, Rob was grinning like a Cheshire cat...He handed me a beer and said, "What did you say to her? I've been trying to get her to wear that mini for years now...she didn't think she had the legs for it...As a matter of fact, she went all out - shaved herself bare, smelling extra good...you dog you!"

I laughed and told him about the outfit suggestion...He just shook his head and said it was a good thing he wasn't the jealous type...We sat and had the new beer he wanted me to try and waited for the game to start...about 5 minutes before game time, Kathy walked in...a little recovered from the red face, but clearly distracted and sat down with a glass of wine between the two of us on the sofa...

I could barely focus on the game with her long legs so close to mine and Kathy must have picked up on it because she started to tease me by yelling at the tv and shifting around a lot in her seat - each time, I watched the skirt go a little higher and higher and at one point, she leaned over to say something to Rob and I got a clear view of white lacy panties as she gave him a kiss and said she needed to get the food warmed up for half time. As she was getting up, Kathy looked my way with a smirk and a half wink.

Both Rob and I were checking out her ass as she moved over to the food table and bent over to light the sterno...We looked at each other and then Rob grinned and smacked my arm - telling me to knock it off...

We both laughed and Kathy turned and asked what was so funny. Rob said that I must never have seen a woman in a miniskirt before... to which I said, I've seen plenty of miniskirts but never on such nice legs and ass before...which earned me yet another smack... I turned to Rob and said, "That's right, beat up on the black kid cause the bruises don't show!" They both laughed...

The rest of the game was somewhat uneventful. Both Rob and Kathy drank a little more than they normally did and she got somewhat giddy. As I was leaving, she save me a big hug and whispered in my ear..."Did you like my outfit?". I told her I loved it and she should wear stuff like that every week since we won.... She laughed and then hugged me again and whispered "I should have let you bring your eggplant...!"

Later that night, I got a text from Rob....a picture of Chris in just the skirt...no top, her perky breasts and hard nipples and a silly grin her face...She had that just fucked look about her...

I added a heart emoji to the picture but decided to let it go...later that night, I kept looking at the picture and masturbated wondering why the hell he sent it..

I got my answer later the next day - Rob sent a hangover emoji and a sick grin... He said that after I left, Kath had dragged him into the bedroom and gave him the hottest blowjob ever and that they wound up fucking three times later that night. I told him how jealous I was and he said he had me to thank - that he thinks I wound her up.

And then he said, "It was HER idea to send the picture...LOL"

I had a million questions but decided to let it go...we didn't talk for a few days but then I got up the nerve to text her and thank her for such good food on Sunday.

Text typing...stopping...typing...stopping...typing and then just "You're welcome..."

I sent back an LOL and got back a "What???"

I said, "Oh, nothing..." and got back a "BRAT! and an LOL"

I sent a smile face and a halo...and got back a purple devil...I typed..."What should I bring to the game next week?" And resent the picture of the eggplant/tomatoes again...

I got back a "MAYBE" and nothing else...

I talked to Rob twice more during the week - asked if he was watching the game...he said he wasn't sure if they wanted company - that they got a little drunk last week - he said he'd check with Kathy and let me know.

On Friday, I get a text from Rob saying they were having a few people over again if I wanted to come by... and that she said I didn't need to bring anything. LOL

When I got there Sunday, I saw that they had invited a few people over...Kathy was playing hostess and talking to a few of the wives in the kitchen when I came in. I handed her a six of beer and a bottle of wine that I know she drank - she gave me a hug and introduced me to a couple of her friends...

I was only slightly disappointed that she wasn't wearing a skirt or yoga pants but had a jersey and jeans on...She always looked amazing in jeans...but I was spoiled from the last visit and wanted to see those great legs again. It was just turning out to be a normal football Sunday...the guys hung together by the home bar and by the television and the women drank wine in the kitchen and chatted.

The Giants lost that day and the party broke up pretty quickly - I offered to hang out and help clean up and Kathy and I crossed paths several times in the kitchen and rec room emptying drinks and beers. She was complaining about the loss and some bad ref calls and that bum quarterback.

I laughed and said "You should have worn your lucky skirt!"

She pointed her finger at me, grinned and said, "You should have brought your eggplant!"

I laughed and said, "How do you know I didn't?"

She got hysterical and shook her head and kept cleaning up...But twice during the back and forth, I felt her hand graze across me...once on my ass and then she moved in front of me and put her hand on my arm and then my chest as we crossed paths - the first time could have been a mistake but not the second... I looked in her eyes wondering...and that quickly, the moment was gone.

I finished taking out the trash and came back into the kitchen. Kathy was washing dishes in the sink and I came up behind her and put my hands on her waist and pressed my cock against her ass lightly.. I leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Thanks for having me...I'm going to go say goodbye to Rob - we'll get them next time."

Kathy started to say something but changed her mind. I headed down to the bar where Rob was sitting and saw that he had pulled out a bottle of Jamison and a couple of shot glasses...when he got like that, it could be a long night... I sat and we drank a shot to our loss and then another and a third...

Kath stopped down to see what we were up to and shook her head...told Rob she was going to take a soak in the tub and that she'd see us later...I saw her fill a glass of wine as she headed upstairs to the bath.

Rob and I talked and drank for about a half hour and I saw he was starting to fade - I said, "Hey old man...I'm going to head out - thanks for the game..."

Rob waved and sat in his lazy boy - I started heading up the stairs when I remembered that I left my keys on the bar. By the time I got back downstairs, Rob was sound asleep and snoring...

I grabbed my keys and saw the bottle of wine sitting there...I figured I'd take it upstairs and place it outside the bathroom door and yell goodbye to Kathy and let her know it was there in case she wanted a refill. But as I entered their bedroom, I noticed the door to the bathroom was open - I peeked in to see Kathy naked laying in the tub. Music playing, candle lit...the empty wine glass by the side of the soaking tub...

I should have backed up - I should have walked away and not say anything. But I stood there...frozen, bottle in hand, looking at her pale body...so fucking sexy...her eyes were closed and her hand was between her legs. She was TOUCHING herself...she had no idea I was there - her other hand twisting her nipple lightly...

I heard her call my name... I gasped...she opened her eyes...I thought she was going to scream...her hand went across her breast to cover herself...and I said, "Kathy, I'm so sorry...I didn't know the door was open...I was just..."

She looked at me for a second -neither one of us knew what to say. Her face was flush...red - I looked down at her -- one arm covered her breasts and the other her pussy... Frozen...

Slowly, a little grin crossed her face. She smiled and said softly, "Is that for me?"

I nodded like an idiot...she leaned forward in the tub to cover her lower half and then reached out with her free hand and took the bottle from me... She tried to tilt the bottle to pour a little into the glass -- I knelt down next to the tub so we were face to face to help her refill her wine.

As the wine was flowing into the glass, Kathy looked up at me -- her eyes wide...I couldn't tell what she was thinking...wonder? Lust? Concern?

I tried to fill the silence... I joked with her and said "You might as well move your hand off your breasts, between the picture you sent last week and what I saw when I walked in, it's sort of a moot point, isn't it?"

She smiled weakly - "Yeah, I guess you're right..." She moved her arm exposing her breasts. Her nipples hard -- I felt myself go hard immediately and groaned. A picture was one thing, but this was so much more...so much better...

I groaned audably -- "Fuck..."

Kathy smiled..."Where's Rob?" she asked.

I told her he was snoring in his easy chair downstairs and that we had a half dozen shots of Jamison. She laughed and said he would be out for the rest of the night.

My hand slid down to her breast and I lightly ran my thumb across her nipple...Kathy closed her eyes and groaned...arching her back to my touch.

"These are magnificent..." I said, "So much better than a photograph."

Kathy opened her eyes and put her hand over mine as I cupped her breast... Her pupils dilated, her breathing fast and shallow...

She was about to say more but stopped short.

I said that I wasn't so sure if Rob was sound asleep and I didn't want to have him wake up and walk in and see me chatting up his naked wife in the bathtub. Kathy said that she would finish up in the tub and asked if I'd go check on him while she rinsed off.

I said that I'd see how he was doing and asked if I should leave him downstairs or bring him up to bed. She said that as long as he was down there, he could sleep in the rec room for the night but that I should bring him a pillow and blanket.

Since it was getting late and I had a few drinks myself, Kathy offered to let me stay in their guest bedroom and that she'd say goodnight before she went to bed.

I went down the basement and saw that he must have woken up at some point because more than half the Jamison was missing from the bottle and he was snoring loudly. I put a pillow under his head and covered him with a blanket before heading back upstairs.

I was going to say something to Kathy but decided against it. I knew if I went back in there, I'd probably do something we shouldn't do and that I should leave well enough alone. I headed down to the spare bedroom at the end of the hall on the other end of the house and stripped down to my underwear and climbed into bed.

I thought I heard the basement door open and close again and then someone running water in the kitchen.

After a few minutes, there was a small knock on the door. I climbed out of bed in my boxer briefs and went to the door to find Kathy standing there in a little shortie nightshirt with a glass of water in her hand.

She looked up at me and said softly -- "I checked on Rob -- he's going to feel horrible in the morning, but he's sleeping...I tried to get him to come upstairs but he never even heard me...he's out cold." And then, "Um, I wanted to bring you something to drink and to see if you, um, needed anything...?"

I looked down at her...the little v-neck nightshirt was gapped open a little and I could see down her top to those amazing breasts and panties... Her face was bright red and she was looking at me -- eyes wide...I felt my cock get hard instantly -- the light in the hallway shown through the thin material of the top silhouetting her petite frame. I groaned.

Without a word, I took the glass of water from her and placed it on the nightstand.

Then I said, "Well, how about a bedtime story and then a goodnight hug and kiss?" Kathy laughed and said "Aren't you a little big for a bedtime story?" I nodded and said, "Well, I'll take the hug and kiss at least then.."

With my hand on her wrist, I pulled her into the room with me and wrapped my arms around her giving her a big hug. I felt her melt in my arms and ran my hands down the small of her back down to that amazing little white ass.

Looking in her eyes - I moved the hair from the side of her face and tucked it behind her ear... she looked up at me, not saying anything. I leaned over and kissed her gently -- our tongues intertwined, her hand on the side of my face and then on the back of my head.

She said, "You know how long I've wanted to do that?"

I smiled and said she wasn't the only one. I admitted that from the day I met Rob and her, I've had to control my feelings for her -- that she drove me insane with her little ass and those amazing breasts.

Kathy giggled. "So I'm guessing Rob is out for the night...you think?" she asked with a smile.

I laughed...and kissed her again. This time, she grabbed the back of my head and the kiss was furious and fast....my hand went to her hair and I grabbed it and tilted her head back...Kathy gasped and I bit her neck lightly marking her.

I was nibbling on her neck lightly and she started moaning. My hands slid up under the bottom of her nightshirt and I lifted it up and off of her, leaving her in just black cotton panties...pulling her tightly against me, her nipples hard against my chest. I felt the head of my cock slide up past the waistband of my underwear. Kathy felt the tip of skin on skin against her belly and gasped -- she pulled back a little and looked down.

"Fuck, Ryan...oh my god "

I smiled at her..."Like my eggplant?"

She reached down and slid my boxers down letting them drop to the floor. She tried to wrap her fingers around the shaft and squeezed it hard and then began jerking it up and down lightly which only made it thicker and longer.

"Oh, Ryan" Kathy giggled...she slid down to her knees in front of me and kissed the tip...My hand went to the back of her head and I started to push forward, encouraging her to suck me.

She looked up at me as she sucked my cock... It felt exquisite. I thought back to Rob telling me what a hot little cocksucker she was last weekend and grinned to myself -- I started to face fuck her, driving my cock deeper and deeper down her sexy married throat...

Kathy ran her tongue up and down the shaft and I felt my balls tightening and the tip started dripping with precum. She had amazing skills and as I looked down at her, I felt a little guilty knowing she was married to a man who was so good to me but my feelings were quickly masked as she made me harder and hornier than I had ever been -- this was the culmination of a couple of years of fantasy and lust watching her from afar -- it was better than I could ever imagine.

12