All Comments on 'Watching the Game'

by RyanTyler98

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written and so hot! I can see the seduction taking place and the sweet Innocent wife giving into her desire to try a young black cock.

I almost want to show this to my husband or leave it out for him to find - it’s hitting a part of me that I don’t like to admit I have in me. Nice story!!!

tomb72tomb72almost 2 years ago

Excellent. Sounds like the start of a beautiful sexual relationship that her Husband will be totally on board with.

Kris43mwfKris43mwfalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful! And wow! This has been my fantasy forever. Young black stud … just wow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Damn, Ryan, you can watch the game with me and my wife anytime.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She’ll welcome him back anytime he visits. She’s got a good taste and won’t stop anytime soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My husband’s friend Kendric has been flirting with me a lot lately. After reading this I just might encourage it a bit more.

knickerlover13knickerlover13almost 2 years ago

a well written and very hot story. more please soon . Made Maggie very wet

RobbutlerpaRobbutlerpaalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story for a new writer. This is the sort of story that my wife and I enjoy - the idea of a a conservative wife with a young black man who is the friend of the couple is exactly the sort of fantasy I have for her. It’s well written and thought out and in such detail that I’m guessing it’s true!

I like your use of dialog and how your story flows. It had good buildup and you could see the sexual tension grow between the wife and the young man. She obviously was aroused and interested in him from the start and yet mature and reserved enough not to just jump into bed with him without thinking about it. I liked the flirting between the wife and you - this is definitely something I’m going to share with my wife this weekend as pillow talk. Looking forward to hearing more of your adventures in another story. Keep up the good work!

RyanTyler98RyanTyler98almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone for their kind words so far. I did find a couple of mistakes in my writing and will try to proofread a little more diligently for the next time. I welcome your private comments and advice on how to improve my writing - you are welcome to email me at ryantylerboston@gmail.com. By the way, this is a true story - the names of the couple have been changed but otherwise totally on target. I have a few other true life “adventures” if I get enough positive reinforcement to write another episode.

Love to all. Ryan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Super story - only hope it gets better. Maybe you can knock her up……

chief573chief573almost 2 years ago

Great first effort. Now the interesting story starts as they fight their lust for each other and then have to manage giving in to that lust while keeping the truth hidden from Rob!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The usual racism, BBC mythology and utter bullshit. Sigh. If only a man could somehow attract a woman without a bunch of lies. He might actually be a man, instead of a walking ad for chastity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, and great writing. BRAVO. JEF

khele2k2khele2k2almost 2 years ago

Great story, hope you keep going! Also I hope the weird racists don't discourage you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ryan is being set up. Rob was faking being passed out. He watch and listen. Kathy and him want threesome.

RyanTyler98RyanTyler98almost 2 years agoAuthor

LOL Anon, Rob was definitely passed out but I like your idea..! Based on the positive feedback and ignoring the racism. I'm working on a second story - will probably fall under loving wives category, but not sure yet - Please keep the conversation going! Positive or negative feedback is appreciated - it will help me become a better writer!

All the best to you and thanks again!

Ryan

OOAAOOAAalmost 2 years ago

HOT story!!!!! Congratulations for your first one!!! Write again soon, please 😉

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, and great writing. Please continue with your current theme. You seems to have a great style and I like your subject matter.

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved this one!. I loved the humor and the flirting back and forth between Ryan and Kathy. I could easily see my wife being seduced by a young fit guy chatting her up. Some stories you read where the guy is 13 inches long, comes 10 times in a night and the woman has 100 orgasms are just laughable. This one seemed pretty real to life and totally believable. It could have been just any friend of the family, but the fact that he’s black adds a sexy taboo to the idea. Nice writing Ryan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it, now waiting for more.

BlackPoetBlackPoetalmost 2 years ago

Great first effort young Ryan! I see you’ve discovered the wonders of the middle aged married wife! Kudos!

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 2 years ago

Loved this story. The possibility that Kathy might end up pregnant is a plus. Although my first wife had never tired black guys, after seeing one of my co-workers she commented if he wasn't married, she would love to ride him. If she read this story, I think she would have been steaming hot to ride a black cock.

jyinxmanjyinxmanalmost 2 years ago

Good work I like just wonder if Kathy is "Chris"? Names have been changed to protect the hot babe.

Amiable69Amiable69almost 2 years ago

This was just excellent! The writing flows so well and the detail is exquisite. Kathy is going to want a lot more attention. Keep authoring! Amy x

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope you were able to get Kathy or Chris pregnant. Also am enjoying your second story, looking forward to the epic conclusion

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

This is OK. No stupid black myth bullshit, just good sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a widow I can relate to....do tell me more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, it’s what I wanted to happen during my first marriage. I would have loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My husband has a black friend, Benjamin. He’s brought up his name a few times while we were having sex. Last night he had me read this story. Today before he left for work, he asked what I thought about maybe inviting Benjamin over to watch the Chiefs-eagles Super Bowl. Hmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If there's only thing you got right in this story, it's the way she didn't give a fuck as he pumped his jism into her. I sure as hell didn't care my first time with a black man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Maybe next chapter Katie will interest Jessica, their married daughter to Ryan's egg plant.

MariaLuisMariaLuis7 months ago

Great story Ryan. I changed some things slightly and read it to Luis last night. We didn't get much sleep. Let me know if you would like to read my changes.

RyanTyler98RyanTyler987 months agoAuthor

Maria, thank you for the compliments about the story. I’d love to hear about your suggested changes. Feel free to email me at ryantylerboston@gmail.com

TigersmanTigersman5 months ago

Loved this story!! Every married white woman should try sex with a black man 2 to 3 times to see if they like it. If they do enjoy it, then they should get it regularly, 3 to 4 times a week.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRyanTyler98@RyanTyler98
Single black male 26 from NY recent MBA graduate - 6'2 180 - short black hair and brown eyes. New email is ryantylerboston@gmail.com