All Comments on 'Watching Together'

by _in_bloom

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

But too much of the description was of the porn video.

Needed more details about their interaction/s. More of her playing with his cock -- maybe after he showed her how he jerked off for a while. Certainly she'd need to try. Certainly she'd want to know if it was better when she did it. Maybe tease his cock -- and his balls -- a while without rushing to his cumming, so she could 'practice'.

Certainly she'd want to know how he liked her body. How did it compare with the porn stars' bodies?

Why didn't she ask him if he thought about her when he masturbated? What did he think about? What did he want to do to/with her?

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

affirmative consent... lol. This is such shit. Only good thing about it? The global population would have gone instinct, instead of having 7billion people if everyone abided by this ridiculous crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was excellent

boccaccio20boccaccio20over 2 years ago

We’re very glad to see one of our favorites, who also started posting in the darkest days of the plague, post a new, excellent story.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

The mention of a vcr shows this was from an earlier era, more similar to the age I grew up in. Anonymous rant has obviously never enjoyed mutual masturbation, it's extremely pleasurable. Sexual pleasure and discovery is about fun and this portrayed that, thank you for a well written piece. Deserves a sequel of how the night progressed.

XactoXactoover 2 years ago

Ah, the joy of discovery! 😎 ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful story, realistic premise, and amazingly well-written. Thanks for taking the time to share with us!

_in_bloom_in_bloomover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much for all of your kind words!

I should also acknowledge the great debt that my submission owes to the Literotica story "My First Facial" by author djeroticon. That story introduced me to the premise of a collegiate couple at the cusp of commitment inadvertently watching this sort of pornographic film together, and is a lovely piece. If you've enjoyed my submission, you might also want to do yourself the favor of reading djeroticon's story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent writing. Welcome back.

sebacynasebacynaover 2 years ago

This is beautifully written. The jumps between the video and real life were blended excellently.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous