Watching Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next clip began before I had a chance to mention the performers' matching wedding rings. That's the problem with compilation videos: sometimes charming details get glossed in the rush to the main attraction. The next clip was very short: a well-muscled man with an extremely broad cock being stroked by a lithe hippie-looking lady with matted hair, tattoos, and a piercing. The petite woman knelt on a bed as the man stood over her, her small hands sliding over his girth as she worked to get him off. And when he came she pressed his pulsing dick to her face, smearing his cum across her skin like beauty cream. Her chipper smile glistened; a stalactite of semen dangled from her chin.

"His... it just kind of leaked out," Tabby said. "Is that cause he wasn't so turned on?"

I was surprised that that was all that caught her eye, and not the man's impressive physique. I simply shrugged before taking the moment to pull my shirt over my head. I had thought his paramour looked fly.

"You do it," Tabby suddenly announced, rising off me. "I want to see how you'd do it."

"Huh," I said, staring at her, my beautiful friend who'd come over for the evening, standing in front of me in unzipped jeans -- orange and green striped underwear peeked enticingly through the gap -- rumpled socks, soft cotton t-shirt. Perhaps a filmy bra -- her perky nipples were clearly showing through.

The sound of sucks and groans spilled from the television. My dick was throbbing. My heart was pounding. The scent of Tabby's arousal filled the air. Would it seem impolite to lick my hand while she spoke?

"Like, if it were your fantasy... and you were, um, touching yourself while you..." she continued. She was still half-smiling, biting her lip when she paused, flustered while trying to describe the thing she wanted. Now she was the one looking all red-faced, embarrassed. The lightest sheen of sweat shimmered across her forehead.

I tried to clarify: "You mean, like, if you were my fantasy woman... and I was... like if I directed us as we...?"

She paused, considering my question. This wasn't quite what she'd been asking after -- she told me later that her plan had been for us to masturbate side by side -- but she was game.

"Okay, yeah. Yes. We can play... and you can choose how we... but, if I'm... while I'm... if we could also..." Tabby paused, then finally said it. "I want to see you masturbate. Until you come."

Then she sat down cross-legged at my feet and smiled at me. Almost shyly.

It was fetching: Tabby's wide eyes looking up at me, her expression slightly embarrassed but oh so friendly. With her face below me, her freckles looked amazing. Her cheeks curved broadly as she smiled.

Then Tabby looked back at the television, just in time to see a man begin to cum between a woman's open lips. Most of his ejaculate went straight into her mouth; only the final few drops landed on her lower lip. The man gripped his dick and squeezed, milking the last of himself into her.

The woman had held her mouth open like a chalice. Then the man eased away and she turned, wrapping her hands around another woman's face -- one hand beneath the jaw, the other hand cupping head and hair -- and tilted her own face, letting all that semen pour into the other's expectant mouth. The recipient held it for a second, two seconds... then swallowed. Both giggled as they began to kiss.

I felt a breath catch in my throat.

"Whoa..." Tabby said. Then she mused, "There's only one of me, so I suppose we can't do everything you might want. And... and you should take your pants off." She gestured to my jeans, my boxers, my priapic cock.

We both laughed, but that's when I realized this wasn't just big talk. While watching porn, of course, I'd often been curious: what would it feel like if that was me? Maybe Tabby was wondering the same thing.

"I will if you will," I told her. And she was still game: she straightened her legs, rocked back on her hips, peeled off her jeans and those dampened skivvies.

I stared. I'd just had my fingers in her, but to sit and look at Tabby, with this much light, sitting there, with her legs spread... and, there, that thatch of hair, her swollen lips glistening, was...

"Your turn," she said, and I realized I was staring.

As I stood to take off my clothes, Tabby turned away from the TV to watch me. Despite the frisky footage on screen, I felt myself soften slightly. I worried how I would compare to the men we'd seen, toned professionals enjoying themselves confidently and casually. I'd never masturbated to orgasm with someone watching.

But, still, I undressed. Naked, I stood in front of her, spread my arms, and shrugged.

"This is it," I said for comic relief.

But Tabby didn't laugh. "This is perfect," she purred, and reached up to touch my dangling cock. A brush of her fingertips and I stiffened again. Then a little push of her palm against my thigh and I stepped back to sit down on the couch. She rose, crouched over me, took my cock in her hands, and kissed me there. Then moved back to ask, "So, your fantasy woman. What would you ask?"

"I..." I started to say, then stalled. Anything? But she and I... we'd... I just wasn't sure.

"And could you turn the volume down? Cause it all kinda..."

"You want me to turn it off?" I asked. Three smiling women had their faces pressed against each other's, all receiving one man's copious orgasm -- their foreheads, cheeks, and lips were soon decorated white.

"No, keep it on," she said quietly, smiling. "It's making you hot, right?"

I felt like asking whether it was making her hot, since she kept turning to watch, but decided to keep my mouth shut. Instead I said, "I'm... I'm worried cause, after I come, I'm usually spent... so I want to make sure my fantasy woman gets hers first."

"Um huh," she said, rising to lick my nipple. "You get your big fantasy, and I'm supposed to believe it's all about me?"

I reached out and rubbed her naked bum: "No, no way... no way have you heard all my fantasy. I'm just saying how I want to start." And she laughed.

I went on: "So I'm going to lie down on this couch, and I want... I want you to sit right over me. I want to see what it's like when you do it, and I want a front row seat."

Yes, she flushed red, but a few moments of embarrassment seems a small price to pay for phenomenal sex. She stood up; I lay down; and then she crawled up onto the couch, over me, and tried to settle over my ribcage.

"Closer," I said, pulling her forward with my hands on her bum. So she scooted forward, then tried to settle down again near my shoulders, with her knees up near my ears.

"Closer," I said again, and pulled her forward until she got the idea, settling herself right above my mouth, her warm thighs against my cheeks.

"And now," I said, my voice muffled beneath her body, "I'd love to see you masturbate." Then I craned my neck to lift my lips to hers and gave her a deep long lick, to make sure she knew I was into it. She was so wet already. As I tongued her silky inner skin, sour musk flowed into me. She moaned. Then she smoothed a hand down her shirt, tracing along the slight swell of her belly, and past, through her curls of hair, to settle by my nose, my lips, our lips. I teased my tongue upward again as she dampened my mouth.

She started rubbing her clit. I licked her slit. And she was watching the screen. I had my hands up under her t-shirt, caressing her breasts through her bra, until she said "Fuck it," and shook her head. She reached down with both hands, grabbed the hem of her shirt, and pulled it up and over, tossing it to the floor.

Tabby's bra was a cute light blue: she unclasped it and tossed it aside. My view was great. The curve of her lower belly. Her pale breasts jiggling above me as my tongue induced her to rock her hips. She stroked herself. Soon her inner thighs and my whole face were slick, and...

"You... you can't see, can you?" Tabby said. "Do you want me to... narrate... to... let you know what's what's going on... onscreen?"

I mumbled, "I'd love that," then resumed tracing my tongue in tight little circles, her fingertips and my tongue waltzing together over her.

"This lady... she has a vibrator." Tabby sounded nervous. And very excited. Despite her offer, I'll bet she'd never said this sort of thing aloud before. Listening to her voice made my whole body tingle with anticipation.

"A really big, huge vibrator. And there are four... no, god, five of them, guys, standing around her, and they're watching her masturba... oh, fuck, that's good."

I kept doing it.

"They're watching her use it, and... they're all jerking off. Everybody's naked... and this one guy is gorgeous, and she's... she's looking really, really sexy, her hair's damp like they might've been fucking, and... "

I thought about craning my neck to see, but I was already looking at a sexy lady. So I stayed where I was. And Tabby was squeezing me -- unintentionally, I'm sure -- with those lovely legs. Her socks pressed into my ribs. Her fingers sped over her swollen clitoris. Her folds felt much firmer now against my tongue. With each motion of her body, she was rubbing her silky insides over my own well-lubricated lips. Her fingertips touched both of us. I felt glad that Tabby kept such short nails.

She said, "She's got them all so close, watching her."

The woman whom Tabby was watching moaned. One of the men who was with her groaned. Tabby's juices dribbled down my face.

"And one man, he's stepping forward. He's... he's... oh, god, another. Standing so close. They're all gonna cum. On her. Oh, god, all of them are so turned on, it's getting... they're cumming and it's getting... it's getting everywhere, and... "

Tabby rocked forward, pressing the convex curve of herself into me...

"And she's... she's totally cummi... cu... oh, fuck."

With her free hand, Tabby clutched the armrest of the couch. Her body shook, little belly heaving in and out, hips squirming over my tongue, clit and labia bulging, thighs flushed burning hot, all her muscles tensing, scent and wetness flooding me, and, yes, yes, she was gasping, almost yelling...

I found myself thinking, maybe the neighbors can hear... maybe my neighbors are using Tabby's shouts as an opportunity to get themselves off, too... a whole apartment complex masturbating to the sound of Tabby as she comes. One, two, three... Tabby groans and that's four and five and six more fantasies. With how many other people might our dalliances unwittingly be shared?

From the television, I heard them grunting, sucking air, and still coming, coming. Men's voices, and the woman's. A massive orgasm of her own as she worked that vibrator, five men's semen surely coating her. Dripping down her face, her body. Droplets of cum falling to her legs.

And Tabby... Tabby... Tabby's finger trembled, finally slowing, no longer rubbing, just hovering over her clit. I'd had my mouth pressed tight against her, but Tabby put a hand on my forehead, easing herself away from me. I squeezed her rump with my hands and saw her legs give a satisfying shiver. She'd drenched me. Her ecstasy, my face.

"I'm..." she said, quietly. Then paused. "I... that was... god. I think I understand why you like this. Like..." and she was still breathing heavily, "on screen it's pretty raunchy. But... having you there, beneath me... while I was watching... and, I mean, like, telling you about it... knowing how much it turns you on... thinking about how she might've felt... for me... that felt really... it was fucking great."

I smiled. "It was pretty great from my perspective, too." And then cracked a joke. "Except for a moment there, when maybe I could've used more air."

Tabby blushed, raising a hand to her mouth. "Oh, god, sorry about..."

"No, no, I'm kidding. I fucking loved it," I said. But she was already standing up. I raised onto my elbows and glanced toward the television -- the scene had switched. Now a woman was lying beneath a man, his testicles dangling into her mouth. He was perched over her like that, masturbating, until he was about to come: then he rocked his hips back and leaned his chest forward and started ejaculating onto her face, some going into her mouth, some launching over her chin. As he finished, his last drops fell to her forehead and her hair.

Tabby took a deep breath and shook her head. "My turn," she said. Then corrected herself: "Your turn. Fuck it. Our turn, now. I want you to come all over me."

"Yeah?" I said, still lying on the couch as she traced a fingertip over my damp face.

"Yeah," she said. "God, I really did a number on you." And then a sultry smile: "Think you can beat me?"

"All you said was that you wanted to see me beat myself." Which was a pretty bad joke. But when else was I going to have such a beautiful naked friend as captive audience for my lousy masturbation jokes? When else would those jokes be greeted not with a groan but with my beautiful naked friend kneeling to the floor and wrapping her lips around my cock? She sucked; she pulled away and licked; she took me in and sucked again; she slurped; she was way hotter than the women on screen. Not that the video wasn't great. Every now and then Tabby would pull away to glance at how different some next man's semen looked as it melted down a woman's exultant face.

So, she wanted it like the film? I touched a hand to her head to ease her off of me, then stood and stepped around her. This way she could suck my dick and watch the screen at once.

Tabby was blinking doe-eyed with my cock inside her mouth. I noticed she had her hand down between her legs again, strumming as she sucked me. On screen, a woman who looked a lot like Tabby was doing the same: the woman in the video had similar brown curls; an open, smiling, freckled face; the same perky little tits and gentle swell of belly; ample, kneeling thighs. Like Tabby, the woman on screen masturbated while sucking a straining cock.

They looked so similar, Tabby and this performer, almost like they could be cousins, or at least old friends whose mannerisms had converged, who'd come to mirror each other, who... good lord, I caught myself thinking, if Tabby and this woman really were friends, if we were all fucking here together, taking turns, one woman sitting on the other's face, with whomever happened to be beneath having her mouth dampened as I pumped my cock between her legs... and whoever was above might be kissing me... until she decided to lean in and lick her partner's clit... our mirrored women in a sixty-nine... my dick inside one friend, inches from the other's face...

Or, later, after we'd helped both women have an orgasm or two, maybe they would kneel like this, on the carpet, the pair... just the way that Tabby was kneeling now... each with an arm around the other's waist... warm bodies side by side... their faces upturned, and letting me cum... Tabby taking me into her open mouth... holding me there as I throbbed... and then, taking her friend's face gently in hand... pressing their mouths together, letting my semen flow...

Or... and Tabby sucked... and the woman onscreen sucked... and for a moment it seemed that the performer turned toward us... it appeared to me almost as though she and Tabby winked at one another... and Tabby's lips made me feel as though my cock inside her mouth were the entirety of me... my whole being contracted in space, funneling into her... and I watched my beautiful, smiling friend as she sucked, puckering her cheeks, and then pulled away, massaged me with her hand, then brought her face to me again, and sucked, and pulled away... and I could not stop the fantasies from reeling through my head... thinking of the pair of them side by side, Tabby watching as I came on the other woman's face... but then Tabby might gently rise... and grasp our shared partner's head between her hands... and begin to lick my semen off...

I gasped.

I began to come before I even knew what was happening. Tabby jolted in surprise at first, but then she rose and tilted her cheek, presenting her face more fully to me. I took myself into my own hand and squeezed down to the base.

I groaned, feeling my whole body clench. Another thin strand leaped to meet Tabby's cheeks and chin. She turned to face me -- she was grinning with her eyes closed as she pulled me in. I kept cumming in her mouth.

It felt as though I was turning inside out; more cum spilled into her mouth as she sucked; Tabby was smiling with my cum on her face and my cock between her lips; then she let me go, panting through her open mouth. I hoped this wasn't just for show, that the moment really had been hot for her, because I certainly felt spent.

My semen dangled from her chin. Some dripped down; I noticed droplets near her nipples, a whole strand on her thigh. I felt a lightheaded sense of joy. My friend, here, decorated with my cum.

She tentatively blinked, then opened her eyes. The whole experience was dizzying. My lower body tingled. My legs felt lax. As I tried to catch my breath, Tabby took my cock between her cum-flecked lips again.

Impolite? No. Immensely sexy to be talking with her mouth full.

"I can tell you like the look of this," she cooed, her words ever so slightly garbled by my penis.

That guy with the wedding ring? It was woozy, wondering what he'd felt. I loved Tabby so much right then.

I gazed at her. My whole soul churned: I felt shock, wonderment, adoration... and desire.

Tabby rose to kiss my belly, then dropped to take my penis into her warm mouth again. My cum slid down her skin in rivulets. She had soaked my face. I had painted hers. My ejaculate spangling her smile.

She began to laugh.

"That was really fucking hot," Tabby said, "but the video never showed this bit."

Grinning, I touched the side of her face, then slid my thumb across her cheek, gently brushing some of my cum toward her lips. I paused with my hand there: she took my thumb into her mouth and sucked.

"If we had an audience, we'd bow. They'd clap. Maybe somebody'd volunteer for an encore." On screen, three men were cumming almost simultaneously across two placid women sitting back to back. Lots of semen was landing on one woman's lifted chest; I noticed that she was reaching back, her fingers intertwined in the other's lap. "Or, if I had a camera, I could ask if you wanted to pose... but I don't, yet, so if you wanted that, you'd have to come back. In the meantime, we could take a shower? My roommate's at his girlfriend's place tonight."

"I like that idea," she said. "Get clean, so we can look fresh before we try again." I turned off the television and helped her to her feet, then we walked together to the bathroom. It seemed fair to let Tabby shower first -- gentlemanly and all -- but she soon beckoned me in to join her.

12