All Comments on 'Watching Wife in a Sex Booth Ch. 01'

by RobertYork12

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 3 years ago
This has caught my attention......

Excellent beginning. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter in this little adventure. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Short, sweet tease of a story. Hope there's more, but it's fun as it stands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Start

Good Start. Looking forward to part 2

ChasTheOneChasTheOneover 3 years ago
Nice Intro, Make it a Story

You have an interesting plot possibility here. Work with the characters you have already described - the 2 college guys, the horny guys in line, the employee at the desk. Is she gonna perform for you, or join you in watching other women, or do an amateur performance for the college guys? Be a storyteller, develop the characters, expand the plot, make it worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Is there more? This was Walt Disney stuff

Potential........but not eve PG-13 material yet. ZZZZZZZZZZZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really?

If your going to post a story, let it at least be a chapter, not a teasing few paragraphs!

Good writing but lacks substance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great start

Please continue!

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

He s acuck in training. She'll be banging those 2 and more.

Yawn............no seriously I love predictability.

Though I havent thought yet of the odds that he'll be multi-cream pie chowing or not. I'd say 70-30 that its yes.And she'll suddenly fnd she's truly a whore inside and they'll both agree this is what they want in the future.

kdad9010kdad9010over 3 years ago

Great start! Ignore the naysayers. Not all of these have to be novellas that spend the first page talking about meeting their wife in college. This captured the feel of a good tease both in your words but also the short opening. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ohh..

That was a good teaser. Thanks goes to the author for his effort and desire to share his story to the readers. I really appreciate people who likes to share what talents they (especially for free) and really the propensity to be open to praises and particularly criticism, that is hard to do for a person. So thanks author.

Now to comment on the story. I am afraid this is a beginnings of a cuck/wimpy husband story who likes to make his wife a slut and a cum dump. And I am not a fan of these kind of stories. Hated it to be exact. But I give the author the benefit of the doubt. I did just scan some lines didn't really read the story entirely but I think I got the gist of the plot. We'll see if there is a 2nd chapter I do hope it ain't cuckold.

bioman57bioman57over 3 years ago

Good start..4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Lost a star for being too short, double or triple up your chapters. And for mentioning literotica in the story, the only thing worse is self-referencing. Try 'reading online', saves having to change if you want to post on other sites.

Decent start, just hope it doesn't descend into cucky crap.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 1 year ago

5-stars, just to balance out these Monday-morning Quarterbacks...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous