All Comments on 'Watching Wife with Exes at Reunion'

by ladventures1

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Welcome back

I love your stories, glad that you're back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Please keep writing I love your stories

patilliepatillieover 3 years ago
thought that was well done

Descriptive and moved along, I could sense the husbands excitement as if I were him. So nice of you to share these details with a husband in a mature marriage, and not act like you "forget" them as my wife does. It adds spice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story!

This was well done, nice pacing, realistic, doesn't go too far. The nipple play angle was delightful. Will read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

Its amazing how widely accepted open relationships are and how much closer it brings couples when they are open and honest and don't cheat. Many estimates put open marriages at over 35%. And that number is rising, despite what those lame idiots on here say to the contrary. Get used to it.

liz33ndliz33ndover 3 years ago

well told and i loved it, i hoped for another chapter, but this chapter was a 4/5 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5*

Good storytelling.

Good grammar, generally.

Decently erotic.

Interesting premise.

I liked that "he" seemed to keep control of the situation, even though she seemed to spiral out of control at one point. It was very, Loving Wives without her actually engaging in The Act. I'd like to think she was only revelling in her fantasy and wouldn't really have taken him to their room and allowed the old boyfriend inside her body, but that edge carries much of the story's erotic impact.

If that had actually happened and the protagonist had gone looking for her and walked in on them, would be have appreciated the reality as much as the fantasy play? Or would his world have crashed in on him, feeling the betrayal of his life partner "not even thinking about you", and wanting another man inside her more than she cared about their relationship?

Any way you look at it, .... it is the stuff of erotic fiction. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Firstly I enjoyed this story . On a whole in reality I hate cheaters and could personally never share , swap , swing , cuck or hot wife nor do I know of more than 3or 4 people who would . In that group all but one were divorced and remarried more than once and a couple have found different whore in the scene that was happy to fuck as many dicks as possible so that one worked out. They fantasize together and that’s great but for a woman to act out especially when hubby is there then introduce the guy who you just felt his cock and he sucked your tits is really fucked up . You know what that guy thinks about your husband at that moment? That he a dopy sucker and his wife is a cheating pig . Reunions there is plenty of cheating going on especially when the hubby can’t be bothered because he won’t know everyone or that he most likely will not know how many cocks in that room his wife is familiar with . I know a few friends who got lucky at some of there’s with some who were separated or divorced but one friend fucked a married one who was so hot but want when they were in school and he never even would talk to her back then . He played her he said to perfection. She was alone and staying over the night because she live a state over and so did he . He said he piped a pill and fucked her every way he could . At one point he was pulling her hair fucking her from behind thumbing her asshole and calling her every nasty name he could think of . He opted out and than slid the head in her ass while she lightly protested that she never took it up the ass . He told her first time is the best to relax and enjoy and think as if we were back in high school. He said he pounded her ass and she squirted for the first time also . He pulled out before shooting flipped her on her back strattaled her head with arms pinned under his legs and shot all over her face and in her mouth. The next morning he woke to her hubby calling and while she talked to him and said there I love you’s he was sucking her nipple and fingering her pussy and ass . They fucked in all holes again then showered together. In there he rimmed her ass again and talked her into rimming him. As they packed up and got dressed he guessed the reality hit of what she had done and she sat down and cried like an baby and then he felt bad. He told her how great she was and to let a one time thing go and never tell anyone and he would do the same , a great memory as if it were when they were in schoool . He said besides as he pulled his hard dick out who could resist as they both laughed. The next reunion he got to meet her hubby but they did get a few minutes here and there for some dirty memories talk . She left with her the next time her hubby went for her ass she protested but let him take it which they do often now even though he’s a lot longer and wider. She took that chance to pump up her hubby and than said if he only knew he might be thanking you with a smile and a wink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife recently attended a 10 year reunion of her college graduating class and met up with one of her former' friends'. His wife was very cordial and she and I hit it off while her husband and my wife spent 2 days fucking each other silly. I think the open relationships are closer to 50%! We heard much snickering whenever it was mentioned.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

We went to my wife's 40th. By the time we flew to the venue, she told me there would be at least 20 guys there that she'd fucked, some senior year and some since HS, and would I feel jealous if she introduced them? I said I was OK with it, but didn't realize that she meant she'd introduce each as a former fuckbuddy. As we met up with each one, she'd say 'George, I still think about how well your dick filled me', or, 'John, you used to lick my clit almost as well as my husband does', etc. If the guy's wife wasn't present they chatted openly about their intimacies, she telling me how each guy's cock fit into her, how each one made her come, and so on. She had already told me she'd been the class slut, and this was living proof.

I felt very proud. All these guys had fucked her but now she was with me!

She was 58 at this reunion, still looked very good, and for the dimly lit dinner/dance she purposely dressed provocatively for the event. Slit skirt to show off her long legs, no panties and she slid the skirt around so the slit was in front, right over her own shaved slit. Likewise a see-thru blouse and no bra to hide the nipples on her smallish tits. She told me her classmates would be expecting her to dress like an elegant slut, and she didn't disappoint.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous