Watching Wife with Exes at Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop, I'm all sweaty," she said.

I put my hand between her legs and slid up. She tried to grab me but I pushed firmly until my fingers were against her panties. They were damp all the way through.

"That's not sweat," I said.

She covered her face with one hand. "What did you expect? Especially after you got me thinking about all those guys earlier today."

"Where did you go with Shawn after you danced?"

"I needed a drink, so we got one. Then we took some photos and walked outside to get some air," she said.

"And your panties got soaked, how?"

I walked her to the bed and sat her down. I knelt on the floor in front of her, hands on her knees. "It's OK. I'm not jealous. I am happy you're turned on. I am just curious."

She sighed. "Well. ... We wanted a photo, so we went into the photo booth and closed the curtain. We took a couple of shots with his arm around me. And then he slipped his hand down around my breast. That was his move when we were in high school. Whenever we 'watched a movie,' it really meant he was going to run his hand over my breasts and it would lead to a steamy session of nipple sucking and cock stroking."

"He knows a little nipple rub gets you wanting more, doesn't he?"

She nodded shyly.

Her clutch was on the bed beside her. I opened it and pulled out two photo strips. The first was two photos of them smiling, followed by one with his hand draped over her breast. The final image of the strip had her turning to face him as he dipped his head to kiss her cleavage. I could see she was arching her back, eager for the contact.

"You naughty girl," I said.

"I couldn't help it. It felt so good. Just like when we were 18. Plus, I was drunk. And you made me feel so sexy all weekend. I'm sorry."

I studied the next strip of four photos. His lips were on her flesh just above the dress. Her head was thrown back and her mouth was open, probably making that pleasurable "Mmmmmm" sound she makes just before I take her nipple into my mouth.

The next photo showed him pressing lower, his tongue flicking out. The next had his hand on her top, pulling down the strapless dress just enough to expose her pink nipple. The final photo had his lips enveloping her nipple. Her hand was on the back of his head and she was looking down at him with desire.

I reached around her and unzipped her dress, letting it slip down to expose her breasts. I started licking and nibbling her nipples, both already erect. "Tell me the rest of the story."

"My head was swimming. I could feel my pussy moisten. My clit was swollen and aching to be touched. I thought I might pass out. It felt so good, and so naughty. I wasn't thinking about you at all. I was only thinking about him. I reached down and felt how hard he was. I was so proud that he was still horny for me after all these years.

"I was thinking about how good it felt the first time he touched my clit. The first time he licked my pussy. I wanted to feel that again. I remembered what it felt like when I used to straddle him, feeling his hard cock against me. I wished I had fucked him way back then.

"Someone yelled at us to get out of the photo booth. Some guys hooted when we came out. I grabbed the photos and stuffed them in my bag. I grabbed his hand and pulled him outside. We went around the corner of the building. We held each other, groping like teenagers.

He told her: 'I wish I had a room here."

"What would you have done if he did have a room?" I asked.

"I'm sorry. ... I would have fucked him. I would have sucked his cock, swallowed his cum, pushed his head down between my legs until I came and then fucked him. Then, I would have fucked him in every position that I used to fantasize about fucking him when I was a virgin. I wanted him to fuck me right there against the wall. I wanted him to just turn me around and pull up my skirt while I held the wall like a whore. I'm sorry. I'm such a slut.

"If the announcements didn't start right then, I was going to tell him to take me to his car and fuck me like a slutty high school girl in the backseatl. I was so wet, and your cum from earlier was still in me. He would have come so fast."

"I obsessed over him so much when I was young, and he broke up with me. I wanted him to regret that. I wanted him to wish he had this pussy all these years and to be jealous of you. When he masturbates, I want him to think about me. When he fucks his wife, I want him to close his eyes and imagine he's filling me with cum."

"Do you remember what his cock was like?" I asked, pulling her skirt down and running my finger across her wet panties.

"Yes. I used to think about it all the time. It was longer than yours, but not as thick. It was straight and pink, and he had large balls that hung down. It was one of the first cocks I ever touched. The longest."

She was breathing fast now, as I pulled her panties down.

"I was scared of it when I was 18. I wanted it in me, but I didn't know if it would fit. Now I want in me, and I know I can take the whole thing. Deep and hard."

I stuck two fingers inside her and her vagina tightened around them. I licked her swollen clit and she moaned loudly.

She kept confessing. "He used to lick me so well. I would invite him over when I was babysitting, and I would lie back against the arm of the couch while he put his face between my legs. I would get so wet, I started bringing my own towel in my backpack so I wouldn't soak the sofa. I was so inexperienced, I didn't even know how to let myself release. I would get close to orgasm and push him away. And that just made me want him more.

"Then I would play with his cock, stroking and teasing for a long time. Eventually licking and sucking. Feeling him pulsate in my hands was amazing. I can still remember the feeling of his warm cum all over my young tits, his cock still convulsing in my hand."

I felt her pussy contract around my fingers as she shook in orgasm. I stood up and flipped her around so her legs were on the floor and her chest was on the bed. I slipped her heels back on one at a time.

"I'm gonna fuck you from behind with your shoes on because you're such a horny slut. You can pretend I'm your ex-boyfriend, fucking you against the wall like you wanted."

She gasped as my cock head was against her. I didn't tease or let her get used to it. My first thrust was as deep as I could go. "You want it hard and fast, don't you? You always wanted this cock didn't you?"

She just repeated. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." She reached around and fingered her clit in rhythm with each thrust. When I could tell she was close to orgasm, I stuck my index finger into her tight rectum. She groaned loudly on, and rubbed her clit harder. I didn't speak, letting her fantasize her ex taking her.

She came hard, her ass muscles clenching around my finger as her pussy convulsed on my cock. A few more strokes and I had filled her with my cum again.

I pulled out and rubbed my cock over her ass cheeks, spreading the last thick drops of cum on her. Usually, I would get her a warm, wet towel to clean off after sex. But I walked around to the other side of the bed and climbed on. I kissed her. "You are such a slut. If he walked in right now you still would fuck him, wouldn't you?"

She let out a pleasurable moan. "It would feel so good. I'm so wet and open."

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

We went to my wife's 40th. By the time we flew to the venue, she told me there would be at least 20 guys there that she'd fucked, some senior year and some since HS, and would I feel jealous if she introduced them? I said I was OK with it, but didn't realize that she meant she'd introduce each as a former fuckbuddy. As we met up with each one, she'd say 'George, I still think about how well your dick filled me', or, 'John, you used to lick my clit almost as well as my husband does', etc. If the guy's wife wasn't present they chatted openly about their intimacies, she telling me how each guy's cock fit into her, how each one made her come, and so on. She had already told me she'd been the class slut, and this was living proof.

I felt very proud. All these guys had fucked her but now she was with me!

She was 58 at this reunion, still looked very good, and for the dimly lit dinner/dance she purposely dressed provocatively for the event. Slit skirt to show off her long legs, no panties and she slid the skirt around so the slit was in front, right over her own shaved slit. Likewise a see-thru blouse and no bra to hide the nipples on her smallish tits. She told me her classmates would be expecting her to dress like an elegant slut, and she didn't disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife recently attended a 10 year reunion of her college graduating class and met up with one of her former' friends'. His wife was very cordial and she and I hit it off while her husband and my wife spent 2 days fucking each other silly. I think the open relationships are closer to 50%! We heard much snickering whenever it was mentioned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Firstly I enjoyed this story . On a whole in reality I hate cheaters and could personally never share , swap , swing , cuck or hot wife nor do I know of more than 3or 4 people who would . In that group all but one were divorced and remarried more than once and a couple have found different whore in the scene that was happy to fuck as many dicks as possible so that one worked out. They fantasize together and that’s great but for a woman to act out especially when hubby is there then introduce the guy who you just felt his cock and he sucked your tits is really fucked up . You know what that guy thinks about your husband at that moment? That he a dopy sucker and his wife is a cheating pig . Reunions there is plenty of cheating going on especially when the hubby can’t be bothered because he won’t know everyone or that he most likely will not know how many cocks in that room his wife is familiar with . I know a few friends who got lucky at some of there’s with some who were separated or divorced but one friend fucked a married one who was so hot but want when they were in school and he never even would talk to her back then . He played her he said to perfection. She was alone and staying over the night because she live a state over and so did he . He said he piped a pill and fucked her every way he could . At one point he was pulling her hair fucking her from behind thumbing her asshole and calling her every nasty name he could think of . He opted out and than slid the head in her ass while she lightly protested that she never took it up the ass . He told her first time is the best to relax and enjoy and think as if we were back in high school. He said he pounded her ass and she squirted for the first time also . He pulled out before shooting flipped her on her back strattaled her head with arms pinned under his legs and shot all over her face and in her mouth. The next morning he woke to her hubby calling and while she talked to him and said there I love you’s he was sucking her nipple and fingering her pussy and ass . They fucked in all holes again then showered together. In there he rimmed her ass again and talked her into rimming him. As they packed up and got dressed he guessed the reality hit of what she had done and she sat down and cried like an baby and then he felt bad. He told her how great she was and to let a one time thing go and never tell anyone and he would do the same , a great memory as if it were when they were in schoool . He said besides as he pulled his hard dick out who could resist as they both laughed. The next reunion he got to meet her hubby but they did get a few minutes here and there for some dirty memories talk . She left with her the next time her hubby went for her ass she protested but let him take it which they do often now even though he’s a lot longer and wider. She took that chance to pump up her hubby and than said if he only knew he might be thanking you with a smile and a wink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5*

Good storytelling.

Good grammar, generally.

Decently erotic.

Interesting premise.

I liked that "he" seemed to keep control of the situation, even though she seemed to spiral out of control at one point. It was very, Loving Wives without her actually engaging in The Act. I'd like to think she was only revelling in her fantasy and wouldn't really have taken him to their room and allowed the old boyfriend inside her body, but that edge carries much of the story's erotic impact.

If that had actually happened and the protagonist had gone looking for her and walked in on them, would be have appreciated the reality as much as the fantasy play? Or would his world have crashed in on him, feeling the betrayal of his life partner "not even thinking about you", and wanting another man inside her more than she cared about their relationship?

Any way you look at it, .... it is the stuff of erotic fiction. Well done!

liz33ndliz33ndover 3 years ago

well told and i loved it, i hoped for another chapter, but this chapter was a 4/5 star

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
More Stories