Watching You Watch Me...

Info
Instructing you to orgasm...
35 words
4
29.5k
2
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrStoney
DrStoney
86 Followers

All characters are 18 years or older...

You might take this as an alternate ending to my audio "Walking in on you" as I enjoy watching you watching me and making each other cum hard!

--:--
--:--
1.0
DrStoney
DrStoney
DrStoney
86 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
29 Comments
DrStoneyDrStoneyabout 2 months agoAuthor

I’ve got a few ideas brewing, just need to find the time. You’re right about the music. I don’t have the technology to add music correctly other than playing it in the background, and that doesn’t work well at all. But thank you for the compliments 😏😘

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

For the most part this was a good audio, loving your voice and instructions, but could’ve done without the music since it was really distracting. Would love to hear more but without music. Thanks

DrStoneyDrStoney4 months agoAuthor

Go to my story “Consuming your body…” For some reason I got good ratings but no comments. We might be able to be alone there, as alone as we can possibly be 😏

DrStoneyDrStoney4 months agoAuthor

Thank you for that information on how to get to your picture. Good thing you sent a second one because the first set of directions didn’t work out too well. I would have loved to see you bald. Probably would’ve looked just as hot as Demi Moore did in the movie G.I. Jane.. And as far as us having things in common, the fact that you have beautiful breasts and me loving your beautiful breast, that is another thing we have in common, lol. I get my ideas on my stories, sometimes from being inspired by real life, even though none of the stories come directly from past experiences. Other ideas just come out of my head or from comments or requests from other followers. But back to your photo, I’m sure eight years haven’t changed your beauty much at all. I am still trying to figure out a way we can talk more directly. I do have a profile on the website Model mayhem under stoneyart Photography. You might have to set up a bogus profile on there but if you can do that we can message within that website. That or use messenger on my Facebook page stoneyart Photography. But I still look forward to your emails.

DrStoneyDrStoney4 months agoAuthor

Thank you for painting such a wonderful picture of you sitting in front of your computer looking for encouragement. I’d be happy to continue to help you out with that and lead you to beautiful orgasms. Distraction is why I do this as well. I am 74, married as well, but live alone most of the time. I spend quite a bit of my time seeing to her needs as she fights some medical issues as well as depression. I’m 5’8”, 185, shaved head and no pubic hair either. I have hazel eyes and from what I’ve been told, a very nice smile. In my travels while delivering food for Uber Eats, I tend to still draw looks from younger women like yourself, and even younger. I’m retired military and also work part time as a park astronomer at a local state park where we have a wonderful observatory. Thank you for enjoying my creativity. Hopefully you’ll enjoy my latest that should be dropping soon, entitled “Busted by my 21 year old Granddaughter”. Something like that would never happen, just a playful fantasy. But my next one that I’m working in my head will be something I’m sure you’ll enjoy. I believe I’ll use the title “Just sit back and listen…” It’ll be something close to the audio that we’re communicating on…I’ll try to get that out in the next day or two. One thing about my audios is I never use a script. I say what comes out of my head and living the moment in my head, if that makes sense. Hope your holidays are going well. Oh, if you do happen to have another female come to play, I’d love to hear all about it!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

I'm Sorry I Lied Daddy Ch. 01 Madison punished for lying to her stepfather.in Incest/Taboo
What's That Noise? I praise her like the slut she is.in Audio
Of Course, Daddy Stepdaughter has a crush, and will not take no for an answer.in Mind Control
For Daddy's Girl 01 Hypno-Fantasy - Clit Tease & Masturbation Directional.in Audio
My Little Girl You'll always be my little girl.in Audio
More Stories