What's That Noise?

Info
I praise her like the slut she is.
420 words
4.59
26.7k
7
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
princebreed
princebreed
688 Followers

I was having trouble with my computer but I needed to ask my step sister for help. I knocked on her door but she was in her own little world. I opened the door, and was confused on the sounds coming from her bed. Pulling the covers back I discovered she was playing with her pussy. Freaky lil bitch. Sis what you need that toy for when I got all this dick right here, let me help you out.

Changing the setting I instructed her to lay back and put the toy on her clit while I licked and lapped her juices up. She just kept cummin on my tongue, the more juices poured the more I drank. Damn she tasted good. Orgasm after orgasm I sucked her pussy until screams and pleads fell on deaf ears.

Straddling my lap she slide down on my dick and I couldn’t help the moans escaping me as her pussy gripped me. Fuck. That pussy felt so good as she rode my dick. My step sister had some good pussy. It was so wet and gushy for me. Kissing her deeply I couldn’t contain myself anymore. I was gonna fill her pussy up. Matching her rhythms our bodies slapped together as moans filled the room and I filled her pussy.

Flipping her over I made her arch her ass up. I needed some more of that pussy and I wanted to watch that ass bounce. I loved watching her pussy swallow and wet that dick up while giving her deep hard strokes. She always playing hard to get, she know she wanted this dick filling her pussy up. Picking up speed, she tried to run but her ass not going no where. Locking her in place I hit the bottom of her pussy until I shot yet another load off.

Sliding out her cum filled pussy I make her clean her juices off my dick. Slurps and sucks filled the room as spit and juices are flowing from her mouth. The way she was working her throat I was gonna cum again. Spitting in her face, I praise her like the slut she is all the while she was playing with that creamy pussy. Swallowing my dick she let me bust one final load in the back of her throat. I watched her gurgle my cum before swallowing it all and sucking my dick for yet another nut. Sis drained my dick completely like a good slut.

Fuck that toy you need me😈

--:--
--:--
1.0
princebreed
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You make me cum every fucking time omg!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

All wet well done. Mission accomplished!

Elle4u2useElle4u2use7 months ago

Treat me like a whore

Elle4u2useElle4u2use7 months ago

Sound so good. Got my pussy so wet. Humped my bedding to it this morning before work

PassionsPassions7 months ago

Mmm, that was hot. My thighs are trembling, use that mouth baby

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

The Miscommunication Have a good night out, slut.in Audio
I Know What You Want I know what you want babe.in Audio
That Felt Good, Baby I love the way I go all the way down your throat.in Audio
Listen to Daddy Stroke It's all for you babe.in Audio
Sweatpants Dilemma We did enough exercise today.in Audio
More Stories