Watching You Watching Me Pt. 01

Story Info
Mandy's fantasies while watching the man next door cum true.
4.7k words
4.67
11.2k
18

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/26/2023
Created 07/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We moved to Reno the year I turned 13. It was Mom, Dad, my little brother Matt and me of course. I'm Mandy...Amanda. Dad worked for the FAA and moving here was sort of a nice change for him. Not as crazy as air traffic in Boston or Chicago. Mom liked that he was home more for dinner and even some weekends and Matt and I liked Reno. We actually lived in a nice two story out in Truckee Meadows but no one outside Reno natives knows where that is so we always just say Reno. In the summer there is swimming and boating at Lake Tahoe and skiing in the winter. It's a nice little western town despite the casinos and tourists. It isn't as big or as crazy as Las Vegas and we settled in. Road trips to Big Sur and the Redwood Forest for surfing and camping became part of our summer time routine. It was nice.

We lived in a nice neighborhood too. It was pretty quiet for the most part. Some high school boys had a band in their parents' garage but even they shut down by 10 most nights. Matt and I made friends in school, tried to be polite to our parents' friends, did our chores and studied. We were, I guess, pretty typical, American kids.

Our next door neighbor, Mr. Rossi was a really nice man. He was divorced and he'd been in the military for a long time. The Coast Guard, I think. Anyway, he had a pool and once he'd made sure that Matt and I could swim and were, he said, 'water safe', he showed us where the key to the privacy fence gate was hidden and let us swim any time we wanted. That was great. He even taught us some dives and competition style swimming strokes. Matt got so good he went out for the swim team his first year in high school.

Me, I had other interests. Lots of other interests really. I couldn't decide on Science or History as a major but applied to colleges that might allow me to double major after high school graduation. One of my main interests though. That was sort of an accident. An accident that became sort of an obsession.

Mr. Rossi, like I said, had a big privacy fence around his back yard to keep little kids, strangers and animals and such out of his pool. Well, as it turns out our house was the only two story house that overlooked his pool -- and my bedroom had the only windows that could actually see into the pool area. It wasn't really long after we moved in that I woke up in the middle of the night to hear splashing. I thought maybe some raccoon had climbed the fence and fallen in the pool despite the fence, but when I looked out the window it was just Mr. Rossi doing laps in the dark. He had all the pool and yard lights off, just some low lights in the house were on, but that and the moonlight was enough for me to see he was bare naked.

I'd never seen a naked grown up man before and it made me feel funny to watch him. But I kinda couldn't look away either. My curiosity wouldn't let me, and neither would a warm and tingly feeling that was starting to spread from my...my girl parts. I didn't think he could see me watching him but I did kind of step back into the dark a little. I think he was the same age or maybe older than my Dad, but where my Dad had a little pot belly and knobby knees, Mr. Rossi looked sleek in the water. Like a seal or a dolphin. I guess because of the swimming and stuff.

He did his laps and I found myself holding my breath every time he'd turn in the water, waiting for another look at his penis. I wished I could see it better, it just made me feel so funny. Not like seeing Matt's penis when we were kids, or even the few times it had happened since. Mr. Rossi was a grown up, a man...and as I watched him he climbed out of the pool and lay back on one of the lounges. The moon was shining bright that night so I got a pretty clear look at his parts. And while I was looking, he started to touch himself. Just kind of fingering himself at first and stroking with his thumb up around the top. But as it started to swell up and get hard he wrapped his fist around and started pumping it. It must have felt good because before long his back kind of arched a little and this white stuff spurted out all over his hand and belly.

I felt kind of weak in the knees and couldn't decide if watching him had made me feel good, or sick to my stomach. I just knew I wanted to see him do it again. I didn't know, when I went to sleep that night, that I'd get my wish come true and then some over the years.

Mr. Rossi continued his night swims, now and then, even in the winter since his pool was heated. Sometimes I would watch while, in the winter, he would lay in the warm water and just stroke until he came and his stuff floated away in the water. I'm sure I slept through a lot of the nights that he swam, but the nights that I was awake, I learned a lot. By the time I graduated from high school I knew all about the birds and the bees and why a man would jerk off. I'd even helped a boyfriend or two do it. I never told how I learned though. And over the years I'd also learned what that warm tingly feeling meant in me, when I watched him. Plenty of nights I'd stand naked at the window and touch myself while he stroked. I had this recurring fantasy about him masturbating while watching me. Made me horny as hell to think of that and I'd have to stifle my groans of pleasure for fear of waking Matt or my folks.

And now it was my last summer at home. I'd finally decided on a major and been accepted at UNM. I'd be leaving in August but till then I was still free and I planned to make the most of my last few weeks. My folks had taken Matt on a college tour, and were going to be gone at least ten days, so for now I had the house to myself. Mom usually called my cell once or twice a day to make certain I hadn't starved or set fire to anything she said -- more likely to make sure I wasn't having wild parties and orgies all day every day.

Today though I was just lounging next door at the pool. Mr. Rossi had left early and gone somewhere so I had the pool to myself and I was wearing my smallest, string bikini to try and even out my tan. I was on my belly and I'd untied the top to get rid of the tan lines and then I thought, why not -- I'm alone -- and I untied the sides of my bottom, pulling it down to get some sun on my ass. I had my ear buds in listening to some music. I have pretty eclectic musical tastes and enjoy everything from classical to folk to hip hop. At the moment I was grooving to Otyken, a Russian Aboriginal band with a really unique sound and a heavy beat.

Somehow, between the warmth of the sun and the pounding drums of the music I started feeling distinctly horny. And then my favorite fantasy started playing in my head. Despite it being full daylight, I knew no one could see me as I slipped a hand under me and spread my legs. Gawd, I was already so hot and wet. No lube needed here, I was majorly slick, I thought. I ran my fingers down to my pussy and slid them in a little, just to make sure they were good and wet and then slipped them back up, strumming them over the top of my clit. It felt really good but it wasn't enough and I slipped my other hand under me too, using it to spread myself open more. I spread my legs a little wider and hiked my ass up a notch.

That was a little better. I had a nice cum building but my legs were straining a little on the lounger and I wanted to pinch my nipples. Pinching them wasn't as good as having a boy suck them but it worked. I flipped over onto my back so I could reach everything better and moved my hand to pinch and twist my left tit. It was already hard but it got harder and all rough and nubbly around the nipple as I got more excited. With my other hand I stroked and fingered my pussy. I was so hot and wet, and thinking about Mr. Rossi watching me and jerking off too was making me even hotter. I dipped my fingers into my slit again, gathering moisture and spreading it around and over the hard little pearl that was starting to throb. My nipples were like acorns now, in size, shape and definitely hardness. I began to switch from one tit to the other, twisting and pulling, while the heat in my pussy grew. Using just my index finger I was strumming it lightly but quickly over the top of my clitty.

In my imagination I could just about feel Mr. Rossi watching me and stroking, almost ready to cum. So was I and I stroked across my clit even faster and a little harder. My hips were rocking and I could feel my juices dripping down the crack of my ass. Sweat had beaded up between my breasts and I could feel the dampness creeping along my hairline. I was panting now and making 'fuck me' noises -- groaning and muttering oh, gawd, yes, yes, YES -- and the orgasm rolled over me like a 747 at take off. My eyes rolled back and my thighs clamped around my hand as I rolled onto my side, the spasms seeming to turn me inside out.

Gawd that was a good one I thought as I started to come down a little. About the same time I became aware of the sound of slow clapping. I scrambled upright to see Mr. Rossi leaning against his patio door clapping.

"Oh MY GOD!" I began to stammer. "Mr. Rossi. I'm so sorry. I...ummm...I didn't think...I uh.... You weren't home when I got here!" I finished, sputtering half accusingly while grabbing for my towel to cover up with.

That made him laugh out right. "A little late for that don't you think?" He asked, waving at the towel. "And you're right. I wasn't home. Now I am. I'm glad I got here in time for the show."

I gave up on the towel but was gathering my suit and things, throwing them in my bag. "The show?" I asked somewhat guiltily.

"Yes, the show. The show you've been putting on in your window for years but not clearly enough to see..."

I could see the blush traveling down my body clear to my toes as I tried to stammer a denial.

"Oh don't." He chuckled. "We both know better. You like watching me and I like letting you watch me. I certainly liked watching you just now, very much in deed." He stroked himself through his slacks and I could tell that he was hard. And even bigger than I'd thought, when I was watching him from my window. I unconsciously licked my lips and he grinned at me. "Make you want some more does it?"

I felt like I blushed again, but I nodded too and he stood back, motioning me into the house. I couldn't help but add a little extra wiggle to my walk as I moved past him into the room. He noticed and chuckled murmuring, "nice" before turning to lock the patio door and close the drapes. I thought that was a little odd until he explained it was for my benefit. So I'd feel more relaxed and secure.

I thought about that for a second but decided that it was, all things considered, nice of him...thoughtful. The air conditioning in the room had made my nipples hard but I wasn't cold exactly. It was more of the cool sensation blowing across nipples already sensitive from my playing. I folded up my towel to sit on, on the couch. I didn't want to make a mess or leave girl-type snail trails. I expected Mr. Rossi to sit in what was obviously his favorite chair, but to my surprise he sat on the couch too. Close enough that he could reach out and touch me but not so close that I'd feel crowded or get scared.

Truth was, I felt far from scared. I was still naked while a man looked at me and I was discovering that I really liked being looked at. I was still tender and damp from my cum earlier, but I could feel that I was getting warmer and more excited too. Mom probably would have had a heart attack when I turned toward Mr. Rossi and tucked my legs up into a Lotus yoga position. He could probably see clear up my pussy to my cervix and thinking about that just made me wetter.

Mr. Rossi got us each a glass of ice tea and he settled back down on the couch again. We talked for a few minutes about my parents' and Matt's trip, and about when I was leaving for college. He said I could just call him Mr. R for now, or Sir if I'd rather, but said I didn't have to say Mr. Rossi every time. That was nice. And he hinted at plans we could make and adventures we might have before my folks came back, and maybe even later in the summer if he could figure a way. That really got me tingling and I could feel my sex swelling, like a dry sponge set in water. My labia were filling and getting fat and my whole pussy was hot and felt swollen and wet.

Mr. R asked if I minded if he got naked too since, he said, he felt like it was rude to be dressed while I was naked. I know I blushed again (dammit) and couldn't help sneaking a quick peek at his crotch. I thought he was hard but couldn't tell for sure. As he got up to take off his clothes he asked if I liked to play with toys?

"Huh...what? Toys? I don't play with toys anymore Sir."

He laughed again, and said, "No honey. I mean like vibrators, dildos, wands...that kind of toy? Sex toys?"

I absolutely hated the fact that he could make me blush so easily but I shook my head no. Even if I could have worked up the courage to go in a store and look at such things, let alone buy one -- then what would I do with it, and I tried to explain.

"Mom's not nosy -- not really. It's just that she doesn't have any real sense of privacy or personal space where Matt and I are concerned. Matt wants to get some magazines. Like Penthouse and Hustler you know, but there's no place he could hide them where she wouldn't find them. She even cleans out our closets for us once or twice a year!"

He touched my hair gently, "Well, we'll work on that but don't worry about it for now. Be right back."

He took off down the hall to where I guessed his bedroom is, and he really wasn't gone more than a minute or two. He came back naked and carrying a small travel kit -- like my Dad's shaving kit. I knew it wasn't for shaving me, because Mom finally broke down and let me get waxed at the start of the summer. And I had them take off EVERYTHING! I was smooth as a baby's behind all over now -- maybe smoother. Mr. R had some body hair but it looked like he trimmed it or something. It wasn't real thick or dense and it was pretty short. So like I said, I didn't know what was up with the shaving kit. What interested me more was that he was already about half erect and gradually getting firmer. He grinned as he saw me looking but for once I didn't blush. Well, not much anyway.

Mr. R sat down on the couch again and opened the bag. To my surprise it was full of all kinds of sex stuff and then I did blush. He started taking things out and laying them between us on the couch. Some of the stuff I didn't know what was and some of the stuff I wasn't at all sure about -- handcuffs and masks and a paddle and a sort of a whip thing only really silky. It made me a little nervous and a little scared but also a little excited underneath all the other feelings. Mr. Rossi reached over and tilted up my chin until I was looking at him.

"I want you to understand Mandy -- my promise to you -- nothing, absolutely nothing will ever happen to you in this house, or between us that you don't want and agree to, okay?"

"Yes Sir. Thank you."

He pointed out some different things that he said we could experiment with later if I wanted. One was a chain with clamps that attached to my nipples and my clit and had weights that could be attached to keep me horny. I was looking forward to trying that out. Something I was pretty sure I wouldn't like and wouldn't want to try was the ball gag. It just looked awful. There were some little tubie things that he said were nipple clamps and I asked how they worked.

"Easy as can be honey, this part goes over your nipple. Squeeze this and suction keeps it in place."

"Does it hurt?"

"No. It just keeps your nipples erect and swollen and stimulated. Would you like to try them?"

"Please? May I?"

He said it would work even better if my nipples were wet, so I licked my fingers before rubbing them over my titties, making the nipples stand up hard and proud again. He handed me one of the little clamps and I fumbled it so he ended up putting them on my nipples which turned me on more than just a little bit, even though he hardly touched me in the process. Then he picked out a slim blue vaguely penis shaped vibrator, putting everything else back in the bag.

"This will do for now. We'll get you a bag of your own -- something feminine, like a makeup case or something -- and your own set of preferred toys. You can keep them here until you leave for college...or permanently if you'd rather not risk your Mom finding them there."

I teared up a little at that point. This was all so wonderful and so unexpected and I sort of wanted to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming or fantasizing it all.

"Now I want to watch, up close and see your first cum with a toy. And I know you want to watch me while I watch you -- see my excitement and watch me jack off and cum."

I nodded eagerly, noting that his erection had gone down a little but was showing signs of starting to recover, and there were some drops of pearly white stuff at the tip. He saw me looking.

"This is pre-cum," He said, rubbing his thumb over the head of his prick to gather up the little beads of moisture. Then putting his thumb in his mouth to lick it off. "Yumm. Salty." He laughed when he saw my eyes go round and my mouth fall open. "Don't tell me you've never tasted yourself before?"

I blushed (again) and shook my head, and he told me now was the perfect time. I took one finger to drag through my slit and gather up some of the growing moisture. Holding the finger to my face I took a careful sniff but it didn't smell bad. I don't really know what I'd expected my pussy to smell like but my finger just smelled clean.

Taking a careful little lick and then a bigger one, "I taste sweet!"

"Good! That's healthy. You're supposed to!" He laughed not unkindly. "Now, I think for this to work, I should move my chair around to here and then, if you turn and put those pillows behind your back.... Good, now scoot your butt out to the edge of the couch and put your feet up on the arms of the chair. How does that feel? Are you comfortable? Enough support and can you see okay?"

"Oh yes, Sir. This is perfect. I feel fine, can you see okay?"

I noticed that his erection was definitely perking up and I leisurely stroked my fingers down through my slit, dipping into my pussy and then smearing the juices around and over my clit, using my other hand to spread my labia open, pulling back a little to make my clit really pop out of its hood.

"God, you've got a beautiful cunt."

I started at hearing the 'c' word, never having thought of it using that term, but the tingle in my...cunt...made me know that I liked thinking of it that way. It sounded sexy and slutty and right now that's exactly how I felt.

"It's like this beautiful red and purple orchid, blooming in a rain storm, wet and shiny with furled petals..."

He was fully hard now, stroking slowly, and his voice seemed to be getting a little hoarse. He reached into the bag and took out some kind of lotion, squeezing a generous amount into the palm of his hand. He spread the creamy stuff all around the rigid shaft of his cock and swirled it up and over the fat mushroom head. As I watched I wondered what his pre-cum tasted like? Or his cum for that matter? What it would be like to suck or fuck that big prick...

"Now, I want to see you using that blue vibe on your beautiful cunt, and fucking yourself with it until you cum. I want to see you cum Mandy! I want to see your cunt spasm with your orgasm and I want to hear your wet, screaming pleasure!"

His words made me tremble, from excitement and passion, not fear. I was hotter than I'd ever been, making out with a boy my own age. I'd wanted this for so long. All my life it seemed. I picked up the penis shaped vibe and turned it on low, licking it to get it good and wet. Mr. R groaned when I started licking the vibe so I took a couple more long licks, making sure he could see my pink tongue stroking the cobalt blue silicon of the toy. Holding my cunt open with one hand I slid the vibrator over my clit and gasped at the feeling. Even on the low speed the throbbing was intense and I felt like I was really close.

12