Watching You Watching Me Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit!" I screamed.

"Not yet!" He directed. "Slide it inside your pussy first, that will take some of the edge off. Fuck yourself with it...slowly, sweetheart, slowly! Slow down and let it build."

He was still stroking himself slowly and I started fucking myself to the same beat as his strokes. There was something so intensely sexy about what was happening. The look of his cock, all hard and ridged with veins and gleaming with the lubricant like it would be if he was, in fact, fucking me. The wet sound his hand was making on his prick was like the wet sound the vibe was starting to make going in and out of my slit. I was rocking my hips a little, in time to the fucking motions he and I were making and his hand was starting to move a little faster.

"You're so good, Mandy. So beautiful. Fuck yourself for me and make me cum. Cum for me and let me cum with you."

"Oh God yes!" I moaned starting to fuck myself a little harder. I turned up the speed on the vibrator to about halfway and felt my muscles starting to twitch and spasm with the start of small, rolling orgasms. I wanted to clench my legs together, the sensations were getting so strong, but as if he sensed that need, he lifted his legs up, onto the couch and over my thighs -- holding my legs spread wide. I groaned again with mingled pleasure, need and frustration.

There was a spot, near the mouth of my cunt, up on top, where the vibrations from the dildo seemed to travel straight to my clit and I began to focus more and more attention on fucking myself there. Once again, he picked up the tempo of his hands, stroking himself faster. He began to fondle his balls with his other hand, pulling and stretching his bag and rolling the balls between his fingers. Oh fuck, it was hot watching him this close.

"Fuck girl! You are so hot...so beautiful to watch...I'm gonna fucking cum all over you. Turn that vibe up and let your clit have it now!" He commanded hoarsely.

I turned the blue toy up to full speed, sliding it over my clit and partially into my cunt where it could rub against that spot and the world turned inside out.

"OH FUCK YES!" I screamed. "I'm cuming, Sir. Oh FUCK!! Cum on me, Sir. Please Sir!"

I couldn't see exactly. My eyes had rolled back and my vision had gone white but I could feel hot, wet splatters as his cum painted my thighs and cunt and ended at my tits, with one last gob landing on my chin. My legs were shaking like leaves by that point and I'd dropped the vibrator. I heard it buzzing merrily away on the floor while my pussy spasmed, and kept on clenching itself. My hands were gripping my thighs, to keep from covering my cunt. I'd never cum so hard in my life. The sensation was incredible and I began to sob, overwhelmed by the realization of my fantasies and the incredibly powerful reality. In an instant he gathered me up, cradling me in his arms, comforting and reassuring me and letting me know in every way he could that our games had just begun. That there was more pleasure ahead than I could begin to dream of.

"I'm sorry Sir, I don't know why I'm crying..."

"You never have to apologize for feeling something so strongly, Mandy. It's alright to feel, and to express your feelings -- especially here, in this house. You'll learn, I hope, and we can have lots of adventures in the process. You'll see." He promised.

As he finished comforting me and we began tidying up he asked if I wanted to spend my nights there. As tempting as it was I sometimes have trouble sleeping in strange beds and strange places, so I declined for now. He made me promise to go straight home, fix myself something to eat and take a warm, relaxing shower before going to bed...to SLEEP, he emphasized with a devilish grin.

"Yes Sir, I promise"

"Good! And first thing in the morning come straight over. We'll go out for breakfast before we go shopping. Wear something sexy. With a short, full skirt. And NO underwear!"

My head spun at those directions and I wondered how I was ever going to actually get any sleep while fantasizing about what tomorrow might bring.

12