Watching You Watching Me Pt. 03

Story Info
Sir introduces Mandy to new things and new people.
7k words
4.66
4.1k
6

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/26/2023
Created 07/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few days were a whirl of activity, adventures and pleasure. Mr. R let me use his laptop to research bringing on lactation and helped me find the most helpful and instructive websites. I was going to need to use my pump every four hours for at least 10 to 15 minutes on each breast until my milk started and then increase the time to increase milk production. I also had to increase my fluid intake and some other stuff. He got me some vitamins and teas that were supposed to help with lactation and we set up my breast pump downstairs in his basement.

The first time I saw his basement my jaw dropped and my pussy got hot and wet. It was, I guess you could say furnished, but only as a sex room. In one corner there was a GYN exam table, complete with stirrups, just like at my doctor's office. And against the far wall was a huge four poster bed with nothing but a bottom sheet. It had a really ornate, carved headboard and was beautiful but sort of unusual and out of place, I thought...at first. There was also a big wooden contraption, like an X shape but with leather cuffs in spots. And there were a bunch of cabinets and tool cabinets and chests around the room. I sort of suspected that they didn't hold the kinds of tools that my Dad's did out in the garage.

There was also a ginormous flat screen TV on one wall and the cabinet below it was open, showing a DVD or BluRay player and a ton of videos. As I got closer I could read some of the titles and realized they were all porn. I licked my lips unconsciously but Mr. R saw.

"You can watch whatever you want, when you're here." He moved to open another cabinet and added, "And you can read whatever you want too."

I think if I was a puppy I'd have wiggled and wagged my tail. As it was I settled for my nipples crinkling even harder and my pussy getting wet. I stroked a finger through my slit in a thoughtful manner and his cock twitched. We were naked of course. Any time we were in his home we were naked, most of the time in the pool we were as well.

"Mr. R can I ask you a question?"

"Of course you can Mandy. Anything."

I put my hand on the big wooden X, "What is this for, Sir?"

"It's called a St. Andrew's Cross and I use it when I have to punish a sub...a submissive."

My nipples got even harder but I felt a distinctly nervous little flutter in my belly as well when I asked, "And am I a sub?"

He crossed the room to wrap his arms around me, kissing the top of my head before replying, "No sweetheart, our relationship isn't like that. Oh there are Dom and sub elements to it, but it's more of a mentoring relationship. I want to help you learn and grow and discover who and what you're meant to become. And do that safely, in a way that's nurturing for you."

I must have looked particularly downcast when he let go of me because he tilted my chin up until I looked him in the eye.

"Cheer up, though Mandy. If you're a naughty girl you might still earn a spanking or a pussy flogging....if you're lucky."

He tweaked my nipple and went off to hook up my breast pump, whistling cheerfully. I started to browse the books while wondering what I could do to be naughty.

We decided that the best place to hook up the breast pump would be in the corner next to the exam table. That would allow me to lean back and watch a video or read while I was being pumped. I later discovered that putting my feet up in the stirrups and masturbating while pumping (and perhaps watching a video) was also pretty nice. Since I had to pump every four hours around the clock, Mr. R gave me a key to let myself in and out and I promised to faithfully lock up every time I left.

So, while it seemed like most of my time for the next eight or nine days until the folks came back was going to revolve around pumping, there still seemed to be plenty of time for other things. We picked up my laptop and together set up passwords and the chat app we wanted. I had it set up so that there was my every day user login that everyone, including Mom, could see. Then there was a locked screen I could use for 'chatting' with Mr. R and he also set it up with some free online erotica sites I could read and videos I could watch. I was so grateful to have him to help me explore this new world. I'd have been lost without him and afraid to even try any of this.

We took another drive and went to another adult store where we looked for magazines for Matt for when he got home, and for some videos about milky breasts and showing off. Surprisingly most of Mr. R's videos were about BDSM kinds of things. Some of them were pretty hot but some of them were a little scary too. I kind of liked the idea of Mr. R tying me up and then using the vibe on me, or his mouth or hands or (please God) even his cock until I came so hard I screamed and passed out. Some of the girls pictured squirted when they came and I couldn't tell if it was really cum juice or pee. Sir said it didn't really matter, that if I came that hard I'd enjoy it either way.

I enjoyed my time spent getting pumped. Mr. R had splurged on a kind of pump that could attach to both my nipples at the same time and it had some kind of mechanism that made it pump like I really was being sucked. It made me horny as hell and I was willing to spend a lot more than 15 minutes every four hours doing it. I'd usually pop in a DVD to watch and rub my clit slowly for a while. During the night was a little rough though, or when Mr. R was out of the house. If he was awake he'd usually make me a cup of the lactation tea and come downstairs to watch me, making it hotter and more fun. Especially when he would decide to join in and start stroking himself, or on the even more rare occasions when he let me stroke him.

One afternoon we had a video on of two women squirting each other with their breasts and rubbing together before eating each other's pussy. I had gotten really turned on and was really dripping. Sir had his thumb on my clit and two fingers fucking my cunt. My feet were in the stirrups and my hips were rocking up to meet his thrusts. He had put in my 'trainer' butt plug earlier and reaching down, under my thigh, I was playing with it -- not quite fucking my ass with it but definitely reminding my asshole that there was something in it. Mr. R asked if I'd ever given a blow job?

"Well, yes...sort of...once. It was a guy I dated early senior year and we'd gone to a Halloween Party..."

"Was that when you were the pussy cat in the black leotard?" He interrupted to ask.

I giggled, happy he had noticed and remembered, "Yes, Sir, that was it, and he went as a lion tamer. All through the party he kept whispering in my ear about 'taming the pussy' and I kept rubbing against him and making purring noises and asking if he had any cream for kitty. We both got pretty wound up. We ended up leaving the party a little before midnight and heading out toward Peavine Mountain to find a quiet spot. By that point we were feeling each other up and both pretty close to boiling. I wanted to go first and just about the second my lips wrapped around the head of his cock he started spurting. So I really didn't get much practice -- and I haven't wanted to do it with anyone else...until now. I slowed the movement of my fingers on his prick, stopping to rub my thumb gently over the head.

"In that case..." He smiled down at me, angling his body closer to my head and triggering the lever to lay the exam table down flat.(I suppose there was a reason that the table was set just a few inches lower than crotch height on him.) "There's no time like the present to learn and practice."

He had to remove his fingers from my slit, leaving me wet and chilled and empty but still, with excitement building. And I might need my other hand as well as I rolled a little toward the edge of the table. At least, as well as I was able to do without removing my feet from the stirrups.

"Firmer is better than too gentle," he instructed as I wrapped one hand around the base of his prick and licked my lips. "Be very, VERY careful with your teeth. A little graze or nibble now and then can be sexy but scraping and biting is just painful and a mood killer." I nodded opening my mouth. "The head, under the rim and the frenulum, that bit of tissue straight down from the pee hole under the rim. Those are the most sensitive spots. And oooooooohhh...."

I don't know what he was going to say. He broke off when my mouth wrapped around the head of his cock, my tongue swirling over and around like it was an ice cream cone. I sent the tip of my tongue diving into his pee hole in search of the taste of his pre-cum and was rewarded with a hint of salty taste. He wrapped his fist into my honey blonde hair, pulling my head back enough to see my eyes smiling up at him.

He groaned with pleasure murmuring, "Gods girl, you're a natural..."

I sank my mouth down around his shaft, delighting in the feel of the hot silky skin against my lips and tongue. It seemed I could almost feel his pulse beating. His penis was so big that I couldn't take it all, but I wrapped my hand around the base. Driven by my need to explore and learn, and knowing that he would tell me if something was wrong or painful, I took my mouth from his shaft and engulfed one of his balls, mouthing it gently and rolling it with my tongue, then switching to the other before returning to his cock. Bobbing my head I sank as low on him as I could, keeping my mouth snug around him. I would fuck him with my mouth slowly, then quicker, then switch to teasing just the head of his penis, flicking my tongue over and around, and along the rim. The more he groaned and the more pleasure that I could tell he was having, the more excited I was getting. I wanted so badly to touch myself but my hands were busy, still wrapped around his cock and playing with his balls.

"Not...long...now..." He groaned hoarsely.

I could feel his balls starting to draw up close to his body and get firm and his penis seemed to swell and get firmer in my mouth. He grabbed my head with both hands, thrusting his shaft deep in my throat. I had the desire to gag and was afraid I'd choke but just in time he let me have a little breathing space. His penis twitched and pulsed in my mouth and I felt the hot jets of his cum spurting deep into my mouth and throat. It was happening so fast that I didn't really have time to think about it or react, or really even to taste his cum. There was a hint of salty bitterness before I was swallowing as quickly as possible to keep from choking. I still didn't manage to get it all and one small stream of saliva mixed cum trickled out of the corner of my mouth. He wiped it with his thumb before bending to kiss me gently.

"That was very nice, Mandy. Very special.. Thank you for letting me be your first real blow job."

I didn't know what to say. I was so happy to be here. To have this opportunity to learn and grow. To be with someone who understood and appreciated my fantasies and desires and was willing to help educate and indulge me. I opened my mouth but no words came out. My eyes teared up and I flushed and I closed and opened my mouth again, stammering a little.

"Oh, Mr. R....Sir....I...."

He chuckled and kissed me again, a little more firmly this time, his tongue exploring and seeming to savor the taste of his semen on my tongue.

"It's okay, sweetheart. I understand. Now...I'm curious. Since you haven't had a lot of prior experience with blow jobs -- how's your prior experience with cunnilingus? I mean, with having your pussy eaten?"

I snorted, "I know what it means, Sir, but teenage boys are a LOT more concerned with getting THEIR rocks off than with helping girls get theirs off. They not only don't know much, but they care less. I even had one boyfriend who went and washed his hands after feeling me up -- and I had to explain to him why it was wet!" My voice rose as the memory made me more indignant.

"Well we can fix that!" He turned off the breast pump "Come with me. You're done until the next session."

Taking me by the hand, he helped me down from the exam table and led me over to the big bed in the corner, picking me up and placing me close to the middle of the king size mattress. The sheets were cool against my skin and I was a little startled when Mr. R climbed into the bed and stretched out next to me, pulling me close to him and stroking my hair.

"I think, " he murmured as he bent to nibble along my ear lobe and neck, "that even more than learning what it feels like to have your pussy eaten, you actually need to learn what it feels like to have your passions stirred and fulfilled... And if you'd like, I'd like very much to help teach you what your body is capable of?"

I sighed a positive response, wrapping my arms around his neck as he kissed me again increasingly demanding as his tongue danced with mine, he nipped sharply at my bottom lip before trailing kisses down my neck and between my breasts. My nipples were still swollen and sensitive from the pumping but he avoided them, licking and nibbling around and around my breasts. His hands moved over me, stroking and tickling, finding spots I didn't even know I had that fueled my passion -- below my earlobes, the hollow of my throat, the bend of my elbow and sides of my breasts. I was sighing and moaning almost continuously before he ever wrapped his lips around the tip of my breast and began to suckle me.

It was like a lightning bolt shot straight through to my clit. Being pumped...being sucked at by boys...nothing prepared me for THIS feeling. My hips bucked upward and he put down a hand, possibly to stop me, but his fingers seemed to slide naturally between my swollen labia and into my wet depths. His thumb brushed over my clit and I bucked against it. I could feel his smile against my breast and then the graze of his teeth, gently teasing my nipple before sucking it deep again.

"Don't stop...please God....don't stop!"

I was twisting under him, my hands holding him close and my hips rising to meet the thrusts of his hand. And then I was seizing. All my muscles spasmed at once as I cried out and clung to him. I thought I was done, that I couldn't cum more or harder, but he had more to teach me, sliding down my body, planting a playful kiss in my navel and another on my Mons. Using both hands he spread me open and blew on me gently and I shuddered, groaning with pleasure at the sensation. And then the heat of his mouth enveloped me and the wet, velvet of his tongue took a long, slow stroke deep inside my channel.

"God Mandy, you taste so good...so sweet...cum again for me baby, give me all your sweetness," he murmured.

I tangled my fingers in his hair, holding him close as he teased and tormented me with his tongue, circling my cunt and even dipping down to rim my asshole, making me squeak with surprised passion. He nibbled and sucked at my labia, his tongue thrusting deep until finally his mouth settled around my clit. He nibbled it gently before wrapping his lips around me to suck it, flicking his tongue over the hot, hard nub. He slid two fingers into me, fucking me slowly and with the unerring instinct of a bloodhound he found that spot in my pussy that was so sweetly sensitive. I bucked against his face, spreading my thighs even further so that my feet were on his back, my knees nearly parallel to his shoulders. He curled his finger and rubbed at the sweet spot firmly and I felt my inner muscles constrict around his fingers and my clit throbbed against his tongue.

"Oh FUCK....OH GOD.....Oh please....PLEASE....Oh FUCK....PLEASE!!!" I screamed as I came.

He paused and raised his head, eyes gleaming with passion and a faint smile curving his lips (he looked, I thought, very proud of himself) his face was smeared with my juices.

"Please what?" He asked. "What is it you want Mandy?"

"Oh God, Sir...Please....Please fuck me!" I begged.

He smiled broadly then. "Not yet sweetheart." And he bent back over my sex. Pulling the butt plug from my ass, he slid a finger deep inside me as he buried his mouth against my clitoris again.

"HOLY FUCK!" I screamed as the sensations ran through me like electricity. He started fucking my ass hard, adding a second finger, while continuing his onslaught of my clit. I started to cum in rolling waves that built higher and higher, like a tsunami. I was thrashing under him, sobbing and clinging to his head, holding him in place -- my thighs alternately clamping hard around his head and then splitting wide again as I bucked. Finally I clamped my legs against his head, pushing at him with my hands and sobbing, "No more, please...no more. I can't...oh please,,,no more."

He raised his head smiling, "There's always more Mandy." He murmured as he kissed my Mons, and then my navel and a nipple and as he buried his face against my neck, taking my shoulder between his teeth, he slid home between my thighs. As tired as I thought I had been, I felt new life flow through me when his cock slid inside me. In my wildest dreams I'd never even dared fantasize this, and yet, I knew it was exactly right. He fit me perfectly. Or I fit him. I was made for him, I thought briefly, as I wrapped my legs around his waist, locking my ankles to pull him deep inside me. It was the last truly conscious thought I had for some time.

I don't know if Sir felt some need to prove the superiority of older men in both technique and stamina or not, but we fucked in every way I'd ever dreamed of, and some I'd never even thought about. He stroked me slowly for some time, letting the passion build between us, murmuring soft words and giving tender touches. When he felt me trying to pull him in deeper and harder he rolled on the bed so that I was on top, riding his cock and it was filling me full and deep. Rocking my hips I loved the way he filled me and the feeling of his shaft stroking inside me. He moved his hands so he could rub my clit and simultaneously fuck my tight little asshole with a fingertip. I grabbed my nipples, pulling them and throwing back my head to scream my pleasure.

He spun me around so I was facing his feet and bent me over, shifting us so he was fucking me from behind, hard and deep. The sound of our coming together was a sharp wet slapping punctuated with grunts and groans of pleasure. His hand was still kneading my clit but now he had better, easier access to my ass and added a second finger, fucking my ass as hard or harder as he was my slit. I lost track of how many times I came. The bed was wet below us with proof of my pleasure and my head was spinning. I don't remember all the positions and ways he took me but in the end my feet were high in the air, my legs wide and over his shoulders. I was bent nearly double as he pounded me hard, fast and deep.

He reached to stroke my clit again growling at me, "Cum with me Mandy...cum with me now!"

I reached above me, hooking my hands into the ornately carved headboard and bucking my hips up against him as I let the muscle spasms take control of my body. I could feel his cock swelling and pulsing inside me, and the wet heat of his seed filling me. My pussy clenched around his shaft again and again, milking him dry. I went boneless and limp under him and he lowered my legs, rolling me on my side and spooning me. I could feel his wet member nestled between my ass cheeks and my last conscious thought for some time was to whisper, "Thank you, Sir," as I drifted off to sleep.

The next few days were filled with laughter and fun, fucking and sucking, cumming and showing off. We went to a diner and sat in a booth together so that when our waiter came to the table, Mr. R would talk to him while I, sitting quietly in the corner, fingered myself and watched sideways for the reaction. We went to another adult store -- I decided I also wanted a glass dildo that I could put in the fridge downstairs in Sir's playroom bar for special occasions when I wanted a cold treat. And Mr. R had also realized that he'd forgotten to get me something he called Ben-Wa balls that would be inserted in my pussy and then left there. Supposedly their constant movement as I moved would stimulate orgasms. It certainly sounded intriguing to me anyway.

12