Watching You Watching Me Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While we were at the adult store, (a different one than last time), we tried to gain the cashier's attention and interest but she was more interested in her cell phone than in anything we were doing. We did stop at a grocery store and had a lively discussion in the vegetable aisle about the size of the cucumber we needed for satisfaction. I was still pumping every four hours and I'd noticed a significant increase in the size and shape of my nipples and areola. They were still the same salmon pink though and Mr. R said that was because I wasn't experiencing all those raging pregnancy and post partum hormones. My breasts felt heavier to me too. I'd always been satisfied with the 36C that I'd grown into but now -- well, they just seemed more heavy and full and occasionally when I was pumping, especially if I was horny, I would feel a funny tingle.

I worried about them getting so big that Mom or Dad would notice, or having a leak and winding up with a wet, milk stained shirt or dress. I worried about how I was going to empty my breasts when needed between now and leaving for college. I couldn't be running to the neighbor's house every few hours. Just like me to think of all these things NOW, after I'd already started the process, but I didn't want to stop either. I wanted to feel my breasts fill with my own sweet milk and then suckle Sir (or anyone really) and fuck them.

On the way home, Sir told me that he had a few friends that wanted to meet me. I got immediately embarrassed and flustered.

"Why on earth do they want to meet me?"

"Because they are my very good friends -- especially close friends -- and I have told them a lot about you and they are excited and want to meet you!" He reached over and pushed my chin up to close my mouth, laughing, "You're going to catch flies if you keep that up, honey."

I'm pretty sure my mouth fell open again, knowing that Mr. R had talked about me to his friends...and that they, in turn, wanted to meet me. It felt a little overwhelming -- kind of like meeting your date's parents before going to prom. I didn't know what he'd said or talked about with them, but the simple fact that he HAD talked about me was both thrilling and a little nervous making. I realized I was starting to pick at my cuticles when he reached over and put his hand on mine.

"There is nothing to worry about. They are people like us. They like to play and to watch and be watched. Just a very few people and it's nothing special. They'll come by this evening for dessert and drinks and they'll bring the dessert, okay?" He patted my hand. "They want to meet you and see you. I've told them what a special young woman you are."

I didn't have a lot of time to worry about meeting his friends, or puzzle and obsess over what he might have said about me to make them curious. He went out to get some wine and I worked to straighten and clean the basement playroom -- changing our cum stained bed sheet for fresh and generally making certain everything was neat, tidy and ready for tonight before I went home to eat, shower and put on the little amount of makeup I usually wore. Not much more than a little eyeliner and mascara and lip gloss. I tied back my hair in a low, loose ponytail and checked myself in the mirror blowing myself a kiss. I always grabbed my beach cover up for the quick trip between houses and had a few items of clothes and underwear, as well as a bikini stashed at Mr. R's in case of a sudden emergency but we'd been fortunate so far. So far, so good...so very, VERY good, I smirked to myself as I unlocked the gate and let myself in.

I saw that Mr. R had set out glasses and opened the wine. There was....I smelled the decanter and identified it as bourbon with glasses and a bucket of ice. There was also a pitcher of juice since I wasn't old enough to drink, and didn't choose to drink by preference. There were some candles burning and I could hear the shower running and Mr. R singing some old rock and roll song, Eagles I think but wasn't positive. My parents would have recognized it. Something about a peaceful easy feeling... I went downstairs and finished setting up my little 'show and tell' display and then got out the nipple and clit clamps with chain and weights and tried to figure out how to attach them.

"Do you need a hand?"

I nearly jumped out of my skin, not having heard him come down the stairs, but turned to him eagerly.

"Please Sir! I think I see that it's a self clamping spring thingie..."

He grinned at my description but nodded, "It's easier to do for someone else until you've had a bit more experience. If you just release the clamp wham bam it's going to feel like you're getting a piercing -- especially on your clit."

He gently attached the clamps making sure they were firmly attached and then attached the Y shaped chain. It was so shiny it gleamed against my skin, but so lightweight that I barely felt it. The clamps, on the other hand were already getting me wet and worked up. Well, the clamps and the thought of showing off -- up close and personal -- for Mr. Rossi's friends. Mr. R attached a small weight at the Y link and another at the connection to my clit and I immediately felt the tug and pull as I moved and breathed. Wiggling happily to give myself a little extra charge made Sir laugh and smack my ass.

"You're incorrigible!" He teased.

"Yes Sir, and that's one of the things you love about me!" I teased back, wiggling again and doing a slow hip roll.

He rolled his eyes but laughed and agreed, "You're right..." But before we could pursue that conversation any further we heard the patio door slide open and a woman's voice called, "We're here!"

Mr. R took the stairs two at a time, while I moved a little slower, appreciating the feelings that were building between my legs.

There was a very striking looking couple about Mr. R's age. She was an attractive, full figured red head with smile lines around her eyes and mouth that gave me the impression she liked to enjoy all the pleasures of life. Her husband was a tall, lean black man with just a touch of gray around his temples. He had big hands with really long fingers and I could eagerly imagine the pleasures they were capable of giving.

Mr. R introduced them as Mr. and Mrs. Desmond and Mr. Desmond said, "You can call us Mr. and Mrs. D if you like."

His wife elbowed him sharply in the ribs and smiled at me saying, "You can call ME, Ruthie, honey! And you can call him asshole if he doesn't behave!"

Pretty sure I was blushing when I said, "Oh, I don't think I could do THAT, Ruthie!"

He draped a fatherly arm around my shoulder allowing me to catch a whiff of cigar smoke and leather and some really fine cologne. He laughed and said, "At last! Someone on MY side..."

The most drop dead gorgeous girl I've ever seen in my life turned then, smiling at me and with a wink said, "I don't think that's quite what she said Daddy!"

"Never should have sent you to law school," he muttered. Turning to Mr. R with a sorrowful look he added, "You see how it is man? Just thank your lucky stars you're single."

Mr. R laughed and said, "Yeah, yeah. You say that every time but I don't see you rushing to change your status."

"And miss all this fun?" Mr. D joked. Turning to me he added, "Just call me Lennie, I hate giving my wife any extra reasons to punish me."

I glanced at Mr. R and he gave me the barest hint of a nod. I had no idea if that meant that Ruthie did, in fact, enjoy punishing Lennie and he probably enjoyed allowing her. Damn, there was so MUCH about sex and adult relationships that I still didn't know. And some things I wasn't quite sure I wanted to know. Mr. R was motioning the Desmond's daughter over. She looked to be a few years older than me, and would have to be if she'd gone to law school. She had this gorgeous caramel colored skin and her softly curling black hair was pulled back into a high ponytail. She had her mother's full round breasts and ample ass but on a taller, more slender frame. I couldn't wait to see her naked.

Mr. R introduced us, "Aaliyah meet Amanda -- Amanda, Aaliyah."

She smiled and put out her hand and we spoke simultaneously. "Ali." "Mandy."

Her cool, gentle fingers reached out to touch my breast and I got gooseflesh everywhere. "I'm dying to know if these are painful?" She tweaked a nipple clamp gently.

"Oh no, not a bit. I really kind of enjoy them. Mr. R has another set if you'd like to try..."

Mr. R interrupted at that moment, "Sorry ladies, but Patrick demands an introduction. Amanda, this is Father Patrick Douglas, Patrick this is my Amanda."

I was too busy staring at him with my mouth open to react to that 'MY Amanda' comment, and he leaned to murmur in my ear, "Catching flies again!" Closing my jaw with his finger.

Father Patrick was a very attractive, silver haired man with the most sparkling blue eyes, and a truly mischievous grin. He reached to pat my hand saying, "If you MUST say Father then just call me Father Pat. And not to worry, I've known Daniel here since Sister Margaret Ellen's steel ruler discipline in second grade. We know all each other's sins and secrets don't we Danny?"

Mr. R nodded and winked at me, "We do in deed, and we ALL have sins and secrets don't we Pat?"

"We do and it's not MY job to judge, I'm just here to spread God's love in my poor, humble fashion." He was fondling my ass as he said it so I had sort of an idea how he might spread that love.

Father Pat had brought cheesecake for dessert and declared that if heaven didn't have cheesecake he wasn't going. We spent some time upstairs enjoying the dessert and drinks and all talking together. Eventually it occurred to me that occasionally someone would disappear into a back bedroom and return naked and that eventually we were all naked and comfortable with each other. I also noticed that Ali was indeed, drop dead gorgeous all over. I was hoping my girl crush wasn't as obvious as it felt since I could feel the slickness of my arousal between my thighs.

I don't remember who first suggested that we all head down to 'The Playroom' but the suggestion was loudly approved by everyone. I think everyone noticed, and fell silent, at the same time, the ladder back wood chair with the enormous lifelike cock jutting up from the seat.

Mr. R said, "I know I've told you all how unusual I think Mandy is. Her willingness to try new things and share adventures and her absolute love of watching and being watched... Well, I've never met her match in anyone quite so young before. She loves to try new things and new experiences and she 'gets off' on showing off. So tonight she wants to start the party by fucking HER toy for the first time."

I heard Father Pat murmur 'Holy God' fairly reverently and Ruthie reached out to wrap her hand around Lennie's cock. I could see her nipples crinkle and Ali's did too but she protested, "You'll hurt yourself Mandy! It's too big isn't it Mama?"

Her mother laughed saying, "If your curly headed seven and a half pounds can come OUT of one, I'm fairly certain something that size can fit into one. Vagina's are imminently stretchable!"

Mr. R was removing my clamps and chains so they wouldn't interfere and I approached the chair with only slight hesitation. Ruthie stopped me telling me I needed to make certain I was wet enough and bending me over the chair, she dropped to her knees and began lapping my pussy. I was already damp and dripping but this woman knew how to eat pussy and had me squirming and thrusting back against her in no time. Just as I started to throb, building to a nice orgasm she stopped, rocking back on her heels she licked her lips with a self satisfied look.

"That should get you there, sweetheart!"

I grinned back at her and moved over the chair, facing the back so that I would have somewhere to grip as I rode my big boy. I reached between my legs and swirled the head of the thing around and around on my pussy lips and into my cunt, getting it good and wet, before I lined it up and started to fuck it. It was slow going. The damn thing really was enormous but the more I managed to shove into my hungry slit, the wetter I got and the more of it I wanted. And the fact that these lovely people were gathered close to watch it disappear and return, wet and shiny, was just the icing on my personal cake.

I was about half way down the shaft when I realized that my labia and clit were getting dragged along the dong, every time I raised and lowered my ass, and that I was going to cum, long before I hit bottom. I was chewing my bottom lip and moaning with the pleasure I was feeling, when I felt Ali's cool, slender fingers, sliding around my pussy too.

She leaned forward, pressing her hard nipples against my back, to whisper in my ear, "You are SO full and SO fucking hot!" Sharp teeth nipped at my ear lobe and I gasped with delight. Mr. R moved around to the back of the chair, facing me. Reaching down he began to twist and pull my nipples and thrust his hard (and not inconsiderably sized) erection at me. I opened my mouth eagerly sucking him in with lips and tongue as I began to hump the huge toy faster and more eagerly, anxious for the orgasm that I could feel building.

Suddenly I could feel warm, masculine fingers stroking my butt. I couldn't turn my head to look and see whose fingers they were, but Ali said eagerly, "Oh YES Daddy, finger fuck her little pink ass."

My arousal soared another notch and making a massive thrust with my hips I sank all the way down on 'the monster cock'. I rose up again before letting my pussy sink down to the chair seat. I could feel the slickness where my juices had dripped and pooled on the chair. Lennie must have taken advantage of them too because his slick finger slid into my anus like it had been greased. I gave a deep moan of pleasure that vibrated through Sir's cock and I realized that Ali now had one hand tweaking and teasing my nipples and the other pulling and rolling Mr. R's balls. I gave one more thrust of my hips, the finger in my ass matching my movements and the cock in my mouth beginning to swell and pulse. Ali bent her head and replaced her fingers on my teat with her lips and I came unglued, rocking and moaning and spasming while Sir unloaded hot jets of cum down my throat faster than I could swallow.

When I finally came back to myself Ali and Father Pat were holding me upright in the chair. I still had 'the monster' firmly and fully embedded inside me but there were no fingers in my ass and the action seemed to have moved on. Lennie was tethered to the St. Andrew's Cross while Ruthie teased him with one of the floggers. Mr. R was resting on a sofa and sipping wine. I wanted to watch...to play...I wanted to get Ali alone and do things to her that I'd never thought about doing to a girl before, but I wasn't sure my legs would hold me up.

Father Pat bent and asked solicitously, "Are you alright child? Can you stand?"

I found I didn't even have the strength to speak. I could only look at he and Ali helplessly and shake my head.

"It's alright then. We've got you. You're safe. Just lean on us."

And they lifted me off the chair and off the huge dildo I'd cum on. My pussy felt, not sore, but certainly tender as the cock slipped out of my body. I almost fell trying to step away from the chair and Father Pat gripped me more firmly.

"Aaliyah, get a blanket, she's cold as ice." And as she hurried off to do his bidding he added, "You need to sleep for a bit now. You were beautiful to watch but now you need to rest and recover."

Ali had returned, blanket pressed to her abundant bosom, in time to hear that last, and I finally managed to regain enough of my voice to croak hoarsely, "But I don't want to sleep!" Feeling like a spoiled six year old, I turned to Ali, "I want to..."

She laid a tender finger across my lips to hush me, following it with a gentle kiss that hinted of more.

"I know, Mandy. I want to too! And we will. We have all the rest of our lives you know. But for now you need to sleep, I'll stay with you."

Father Pat swung me up into his arms and I briefly pondered the fact that he was really muscular for what I thought a priest would be like.

"I'll stay with you too and we'll keep you warm and safe," he said, swinging me into the middle of the big bed. "I'm going to get you some juice but Ali will stay with you for now, won't you dear?"

She clambered up next to me on the bed, spreading the blanket out to cover us and still leave ample to share with Father Pat on his return. She kissed me warmly, definitely promising more to come at a later time and turned her back so that I could spoon her. Her sweet ass nestled neatly into my lap and my hand fell automatically over her side and onto her breast, holding her nipple between thumb and forefinger. I moved on the pillow so that I could watch her mother and father and wait for Father Pat but was sound asleep well before he returned.

12