Water

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was enough ambient light to avoid collision with the pool side furniture and find the pool steps. There was also enough light for the foursome to leave their robes on the chairs and chaises around the pool.

Once in the pool the mood was less expansive than in the afternoon. There was less horseplay and laughter and more subtle sounds. The water carried the quiet sounds between the sides of the pool where each couple had settled. Terry leaned against the side of the pool with his legs floating in front of him. Marge settled back against him, between his arms and legs and his hands holding her breasts. Terry kissed her neck and nibbled at her earlobe while Marge stroked his emerging erection between the cheeks of her ass.

Across the pool, a similar scene was playing out between John and Dora. John was floating with his back against the pool just like Terry but Dora was facing him with her legs over his hips. John was fondling her breasts in his hands while Dora stroked his emerging erection between the labia of her pussy.

"Put me up on the pool deck again," whispered Marge to Terry.

"What?" asked Terry.

"It's later," replied Marge.

"Oh," remembered Terry who quickly lifted Marge by her hips and sat her on the edge of the pool where she leaned back on her elbows and spread her legs.

Even in the darkness, Terry knew exactly where to find what he was looking for. He skipped kissing up her thigh and placed his lips exactly on the home of Marge's clitoris. He teased the skin covering her clitoris off with his tongue and sucked what he found there between his lips.

Marge gasped in pleasure. A sound clearly heard on the other side of the pool where John was sitting on the edge of the pool with Dora between his thighs.

It was impossible to follow the action on the sides of the pool. The happy and satisfying sounds rippling over the surface of the water clearly identified the source but not the activity.

Between gasps and moans, Marge whispered to Terry, "I want you to fuck me."

"You're sure," whispered back Terry.

"I am," affirmed Marge. "I've wanted to fuck you for years and I'm not about to let the opportunity pass me by."

"What about John?" asked Terry.

"He's heading in the same direction with Dora," explained Marge. "I already have his approval except for the time and place. I assume you and Dora have a similar agreement."

Terry lifted himself out of the pool. "We do," he confirmed. He helped Marge to her feet and started for one of the lounges next to the pool.

"That looks uncomfortable and not suited for what I have in mind. Is there a better place?" asked Marge.

"There is," agreed Terry and started for the patio door with Marge, hand in hand. If Dora and John missed them it wasn't apparent. They were so engrossed in their own carnal activities they didn't notice the absence of passionate sounds from across the pool. Dora had pushed John further back from the edge of the pool and was squatting over his hips, balancing herself with her palms on his chest, enjoying the sensations as she moved up and down on his erection.

Terry led Marge upstairs to the guest bedroom and closed the door. "Very nice," commented Marge. "I think we can skip the step where we remove our clothing. Now, where were we?"

Marge looked at Terry's semi-erection cock. "Oh, I think I need to start here," she said as she lifted his cock in her hand. She pushed Terry back against the bed until he sat, kneeled on the floor between his legs, gathered his cock in one hand and settled her mouth over its head.

Terry calmly watched Marge work on his penis. He'd had numerous blowjobs before and Marge's efforts were uninspired, nothing like the ones he regularly got from Dora. Maybe Dora would be agreeable to giving Marge lessons. Meanwhile, he wanted to get inside Marge as much as she wanted him inside her.

Terry leaned forward and lifted Marge up. He leaned over, kissed her and turned them over until Marge was on her back. "I think this will speed things along," he announced as he returned to tonguing her clitoris like he had back at the pool.

Within minutes, with the help of his tongue and several fingers, Marge was squirming on the bed begging him to "fuck" her and his erection was up to the task. He entered her standing on the floor between her legs and her legs hanging over the edge of the bed at her knees.

Marge greedily swallowed his cock and begged for more. He pushed her further back on the bed, lifted her legs high on his shoulders and entered her again.

"Damn, that feels sooo good," squealed Marge.

Shortly, her impending orgasm crested. With tears in her eyes, she cried, "Don't stop. Don't stop," followed by "Fuck. I can't stand it. Don't you dare stop."

Marge had a series of orgasms. Each one lasting longer than the last one and the next one starting sooner than the previous one. Soon, her orgasms merged into one continuous, unending mixture of paroxysm and pain.

As Marge's orgasms intensified, Terry was unable to control his own orgasm. He exploded inside Marge with the force of a fire hose and volume of a bull. Marge's intense contractions expelled him prematurely and his semen flowed freely onto her thigh and down between her cheeks.

Terry held a quivering Marge tightly against his body as she recovered. Her knees were drawn up against her body, almost in a fetal position and the tears continued to stream from her eyes over her cheeks and drip onto his chest.

Eventually, Marge relaxed. Her body stretched out as she lay almost fully on top of Terry. She appeared to sleep for several minutes while Terry rubbed her back and ran his fingers through her hair. When she opened her eyes, she looked up at Terry and asked, "What happened?"

"Something I don't have the words to describe," answered Terry.

"I had an orgasm?" Marge asked.

"I'm no expert," explained Terry, "but I think you had many orgasms."

"And you had an orgasm too?"

"Probably the most intense orgasm I've ever experienced," admitted Terry.

"All I can remember is that I was suspended high above the floor, hanging by a thread, somewhere between profound euphoria and intense pain. I never wanted it to stop and I couldn't survive if it continued. And then, everything went black and the next thing I remember is you stroking my hair and how comfortable and safe I felt in your arms."

Terry responded by holding Marge more tightly and kissing the top of her head.

"I have two questions," said Marge.

"I'm listening but I can't guarantee I have answers," replied Terry.

"Why?" asked Marge.

"I can't explain it. Sometimes things happen without a reason."

"Maybe because I've wanted to fuck you for so long that when I finally got the chance, I lost control."

"Could be," Terry agreed. "My experience is that if I exaggerate some fantasy in my mind, I'm sometimes disappointed."

"I get that. Me too, but I never imagined what it would be like. I just wanted to get the opportunity," Marge shared.

"I can see where that could be the exception that proves the rule. What's your second question?"

"Can we do it again?"

"We can but you never get a second chance at a first time. I can only guarantee that I'll do my best to allow you to have an orgasm every time," committed Terry. "And," he continued, "I'd love to have a repeat of my orgasm as well."

"That's all a girl can wish for," commented Marge.

They lay together for several minutes contemplating their future together. Eventually, Marge lifted her face to Terry and he kissed her. That first kiss led to a second kiss and then to a third. Within seconds, they were wrapped in each other's arms, mouths open, tongues exploring and breathing each other's air. Marge pushed Terry's head down toward her chest and pressed his mouth against her right breast.

Terry hungrily sucked on her nipple and gently ran his tongue around and over her areola. Marge moaned with pleasure. Terry returned to kissing her lips and slid inside her as easily as a hot knife through butter.

Neither of them was in a hurry. They lingered over every move, twitch and contraction. They clung to each other like starving castaways drawing the maximum nutrition from their partners. Slowly, the tension built. Each of them felt it coming.

When their orgasms arrived, they fell together, joyfully laughing and kissing each other.

"Thank you," said Marge between kisses. "That was just as wonderful as the last time. Different but still wonderful."

"You're welcome," said Terry. "But I couldn't have done it alone. It took two of us working together."

"And that means," added Marge, "that we can do it again and again, anytime we want."

"True, but not anytime," cautioned Terry.

"Maybe not anytime, but often?" asked Marge.

"I think I can commit to often," agreed Terry.

Marge kissed Terry. "Deal," she said, "but reality is setting in and I need to clean up the mess we've made."

Marge hopped out of the bed and headed for the adjacent bathroom with a hand between her legs. Terry heard the toilet flush and the shower start. Three minutes later, Marge exited the bathroom with a towel around her head and drying herself with another towel. "I highly recommend the shower. You should take one too," she suggested.

Terry left the room to shower. He peed in the shower and rinsed away the residue of their orgasms. He called Marge from the bathroom. When she opened the door, he said, "You have to give me one of those towels."

Marge laughed, unwrapped the towel from her head and tossed it to him.

They left the bedroom together intending to find the robes they left on the patio. They were a quiet as they could be to avoid disturbing Dora and John since they didn't know where they were. Terry noticed that the door to the master bedroom was closed and when they reached the first floor he assumed they were safe.

They found a couple of beers in the refrigerator in the kitchen and their robes on the patio. They put on the robes and settled in a couple of chairs by the side of the pool to wait for their spouses. They listened to the sound of the water falling into the Jacuzzi and then into the pool for a while before Terry got up and turned on the pool lights. They sat by the pool in the soft glow of the blue pool lights, sipping their beers, holding hands and kissing occasionally.

Eventually, they heard the sliding door to the patio open and soft footsteps on the stone. Dora and John found their robes and two chairs. Dora dragged her chair next to Terry and sat down. John did the same next to Marge.

Dora watched the shimmering pool lights for a while and commented, "What an incredibly beautiful night."

"Here, here," said the other three and Terry and Marge clinked beer bottles.

"Beer!" exclaimed Dora. "I'll be right back."

She returned with four freshly opened beers and passed them out. "Here, here," she said and the four of them clinked beer bottles.

The following weeks and months were a collection of spontaneous and planned sexually excessive weekends. Overnight arrangements were frequent, sometimes extending into a second night and occasionally the same bed. There were no rules, no regrets and no limits. As the weather cooled with the approach of winter, skinny dipping declined. Temperatures in the mid to high sixties might have been okay for swimming in New York but not southern California. The cool water produced amazing results with the women's nipples but played havoc with the gentleman's family jewels. Terry and Dora contracted for a heater for their pool to avoid the problems next winter.

As spring approached and the temperatures climbed into the eighties, use of the pools increased and the individual's ardor for each was stronger than ever. Both Terry and John were required to travel occasionally for work and the women experimented with a joint approach with the husband remaining at home. That led Dora to speculate about having both men in her bed at the same time. Marge agreed to "take a weekend off" to provide Dora the opportunity. The result was so successful, Dora took a weekend off several weeks later.

In the same vein, Dora began to wonder if any of the other neighbors had relationships similar to theirs or would be amenable to one. "There's no way to know and impossible to find out," opined John over dinner one Saturday evening.

"Why?" asked Dora simply.

"They're certainly not going to talk about it outside their small group any more than we are," explained John. "And, there's a danger to us in just asking the question."

"I get the first part but not the part about the danger to us," said Dora.

"I think there's a possibility of exposure and possibly legally as well," suggested John.

"I don't think we've broken any laws," stated Dora.

"Terry, help me out here," asked John.

"I think John has a point. We may not have broken any federal, state or local laws but we've certainly broken a number of social rules and norms. And, as far as exposure goes, we run the risk of becoming social pariahs and that would interfere with the great work you do with the social activist and women's groups you support."

"I see your point."

"Good."

The weekend after Memorial Day, Dora and Marge were spending the afternoon together while their husbands were off playing golf with a couple of other guys they knew. They were curled up on the sofa together watching an R-rated movie on Netflix. Their clothing was on the floor in front of them. They were pleasuring each other and half watching the movie.

"I think I know how we can find out," said Dora suddenly.

"Find out what?" asked Marge, pausing her fingers on Dora's clitoris.

"Whether we're the only couples with our type of relationship," said Dora.

"I thought we had exhausted that subject," reminded Marge.

"Because we thought there wasn't any way to ask," countered Dora.

"Okay," said Marge sitting up. "I'll bite. How can we ask?"

"That's it. We don't ask. We let them volunteer the information. We get them to show us."

"And just how are we going to do that?"

"We're going to have a pool party."

"A pool party? I don't get the connection."

"Not just any pool party. A no suits allowed pool party," explained Dora.

"You want to invite other couples to a skinny dipping party?"

"Not just any couple. Carefully screened couples. Couples we think might be interested. It's not a sex party. It's just a party with nude swimming. It's benign. No different from the many nudist resorts that already exist. Just privately."

"Nudity without sex?" asked Marge.

"That's how it usually starts," reminded Dora.

"Maybe you have a point," conceded Marge.

Dora could hardly wait to discuss it with Terry and John when they returned from playing golf.

"Whoa," exclaimed Terry. "You want to invite strangers to spend an afternoon swimming naked in our pool?"

"Not just our pool. John and Marge's pool too."

"Which pool is not the issue," continued Terry. "Swimming naked is."

"Swimming naked is more popular than you think. It's just not talked about," insisted Dora.

"That's hard to believe," insisted Terry just as vehemently.

"I did some research while we were waiting for you," said Dora. Do you have any idea how many nudist camps, resorts and other facilities there are in just California alone?"

"I have no idea," said Terry.

"I counted forty-four," informed Dora. "Most of them in southern California."

"What does that prove?" asked Terry.

"I'd be surprised if someone we know isn't a member or visitor to one of them," commented Dora.

"I'd be surprised if someone was," countered Terry.

"Are you willing to check it out for yourself?" asked Dora.

"You want to visit one of these "resorts" in person?" asked Terry.

"It seems a reasonable thing to do to understand the proportion of people who prefer nakedness to the socially acceptable norm," suggested Dora.

"And we'd have to be naked too?" asked Terry.

"I don't know any other way to answer the outstanding question," said Dora.

"Which is?" asked Terry.

"Whether any one we know would accept an invitation to a skinny dipping pool party," stated Dora.

A fascinated John and Marge had been listening to the conversation. Terry turned to them. "Have you been following this?" he asked.

"I think Dora has a point," volunteered Marge.

"What!"

"Come on Terry," Marge added. "Wouldn't you love to see our friends and neighbors having fun in the pool naked?"

"I would," interjected John.

Terry stared at John. "You're kidding," he said.

"No," stated John.

"What's the problem with conducting a little personal research?" asked Marge.

"People talk," stated Terry.

"Not about this," retorted Dora.

"Of course they do," restated Terry.

"How many people have you told about us?" asked Dora.

Terry thought for a moment. "Point taken. I can't measure people's participation in nude activity from their conversations."

"So I can set up a visit to a nudist resort?" asked Dora.

Terry looked at John and Marge again. "Are you guys in on this?"

"I am," said Marge.

"I'll go," said John.

"Then, I guess I will too," said a defeated Terry.

"Great," said an excited Dora. "There's a half dozen places in the Los Angeles area. There's one just off Interstate 15 about a two hour's drive from here. Far enough that we won't be recognized. They have pools, tennis courts and all sorts of outdoor activities and they allow day visitors. They even have a half price day pass for potential members. I'll set up something for next weekend."

Saturday morning, the four of them drove south to the nudist community site. At the gate, they were directed to an administrative building where they checked their clothing and met a woman, also unclothed, that would serve as their guide for the morning. She introduced herself as Greta and she was from Norway.

The four of them had spent hundreds of hours in the nude together and you wouldn't expect a nude guide and being nude in a public venue would affect them but you'd be wrong. The guide took sufficient time to present an overview of the resort and the rules of engagement -- nudity required, no cameras, no unnecessary displays of affection, no staring, no smoking, and towels required if sitting on public walls, benches or furniture. She handed out towels and offered small bags with wrist straps to carry their personal items since they had no pockets. When Greta felt they were sufficiently adapted to the environment -- no uneasiness and no erections -- she led them out of the building and toward the pools and recreation areas. The majority of the site consisted of recreational vehicle parking for small towed vehicles to bus sized homes that could be rented by the day or week. There were two large pools, one with a child's play area at one end, several tennis courts and an amusement building with billiard tables, dart boards, card tables and a number of video games and pinball machines.

After a quick tour, Greta told them there were about 300 people at the venue at the moment and that they had over 15,000 members overall. She then left them to explore alone. They sat, on their towels, at a table next to the snack bar to discuss their options. They had been there about an hour and had seen several hundred naked individuals all engaged in "healthy" activities from swimming to just sunbathing.

They walked around the venue again. Several couples waved hello and a few stopped to talk to them. It was difficult not to stare. They left about two hours later. They thanked Greta, gathered their clothing and gave her back the towels and carry bags.

On the ride home, the discussion centered on what they had seen. "Dora," Terry commented. "I think you may be correct."

"About?" asked Dora.

"Fifteen thousand members at just one resort and there are how many similar sites in California alone? Forty-four? That's almost seven hundred thousand people. Almost two percent of the population of California. That's a larger number of people involved in nudist activities than I imagined. I wouldn't be surprised if one, or more, of our neighbors were included."