Water

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So," started Dora. "You agree that a fair number of people might accept an invitation to a naked pool party?"

"Some maybe," conceded Terry. "Fair number? I don't know."

"Maybe I can offer some additional facts," said John.

"Oh?" commented Marge.

"I saw one of our neighbors at the resort," John said.

"What? You actually saw someone we know?" asked Marge.

"I don't know how well you may know her but she was definitely a neighbor I've seen at the end of the cul-de-sac on the next street," John explained.

"You're sure?" asked Marge.

"I am. She waved at me."

"Damn," commented Marge.

"I wasn't going to mention it," said Terry. "But I saw someone who looked like a junior partner at the law firm. He was with a younger woman that I don't think was his wife and I don't think he saw me."

"Damn," commented Dora. "I'm going to plan a party for the weekend after the Fourth of July. Anybody have a problem?"

No one even had a comment.

The four of them spent the rest of Saturday afternoon working on party plans. Dora started with the entire list of their neighbors. Dora's point was that, given Terry's calculations, most would decline the invitation and she wanted to compensate with a larger group so the there would be a reasonable number of attendees. Terry countered with a limited number of attendees to minimize the potential exposure.

"Minimum exposure is not what we're expecting," laughed Dora.

After considerable discussion, they pared it down to just ten couples other than themselves. That seemed like a reasonable number for two backyard pools. Dora used the homeowner's association membership list to attach email addresses to each invitation. She used only the women's email address, rationalizing that the women would be the least inclined to attend.

The first acceptance was from the woman John had exchanged a wave with at the nudist resort. Within two days, they had eight acceptances, one no and one non-response.

"I can't believe it," commented Terry. "Eight other couples are willing to attend a naked pool party.

"This is really going to happen," exclaimed a joyful Dora.

Over the next several weeks, many of the neighbors seemed to be friendlier. They waved to each other when passing each other in their cars and they stopped to talk when walking around the neighborhood. Both Dora and Marge thought that there was a noticeable increase in interest among the men in the neighborhood in their breasts. Nobody mentioned the party but there seemed to be an anticipation building.

The quartet had a number of planning sessions, the last on the Friday evening before the party. They had already settled on the menu, beer and wine quantities, sun block and had purchased a couple of dozen towels. The remaining issue was the "rules." Terry suggested rules similar to those of the nudist resort -- "no cameras, no unnecessary displays of affection, no staring, no smoking, and towels required if sitting on walls, benches or furniture."

Dora thought that the "rules" should be minimal. She wanted to let the evening develop naturally and uninfluenced by rules. Only the prohibition on smoking seemed reasonable to her. She also conceded that the use of cameras should be discouraged unless the individuals being photographed consented.

They slept in the same bed Friday night and rose late on Saturday ready to greet the party goers.

The first guests began to arrive just after four in the afternoon. The woman John shared greetings with at the nude resort and her husband were attired in a beach cover up and a robe. They introduced themselves as Dominick and Mandi Fergerson. Mandi's cover up was the focus of Terry and John's attention. Mandi was wearing a short robe tied at the waist, plunging open on top almost to her navel. It wasn't transparent but close enough to reveal shadows of what lay beneath.

Drinks were distributed and they sat at the table discussing everything except the plan for the evening.

By half past five, all seven other couples had arrived. Names were exchanged without much hope of remembering any of them. Everyone was similarly attired in beach cover ups or robes. One couple arrived wrapped in large towels. All were informed about the second pool next door.

There seemed to be some reluctance to be the first to jump into the pool. They all knew they were there to swim naked but being the first seemed a step too far. The sound of the waterfall into the Jacuzzi wasn't enough to entice them. Dora settled the issue when she stood at the side of the pool with her back to most of their guests, dropped her robe and dove into the water.

Seconds later, Mandi joined her. Within fifteen minutes, everyone had spent some time in the pool. Some had climbed out of the pool, managed drinks for themselves and settled in the chairs and lounges around the pool. Cover ups were forgotten by all.

By seven, Dora and Marge had brought out the collection of rolls, meats, cheeses and salads for a buffet style summer dinner. As darkness approached, eating declined, drinking increased and folks returned to the pool. Terry noticed two couples escaping through the fence, heading for the Daniels' pool.

After a cautionary period to allow them to get comfortable, he moved to the gate to see what they were up to. He saw exactly what he expected. The couples were in the pool engaging in what only could be described as carnal activity. In the dim light, he couldn't determine if they were having sex with their own partners or were swapping.

Terry mentioned to Dora what he had seen. "Why did they go next door to do that?" Dora asked.

"Maybe they didn't want to create a scene," Terry guessed.

"They shouldn't have been concerned," Dora stated.

To prove her point, she positioned Terry for maximum exposure, kissed him on the lips and stroked his cock suggestively.

Terry sensed a collected sigh of relief from their guests.

With darkness came opportunity. No one seemed reluctant to expand their activities, some more than others. Terry was standing in chest high water in a corner of the pool watching the action all around him. He couldn't believe the speed that couples went from splashing and playing benign games with each other to flagrant sexual behavior including fucking. He'd been standing there for over a half hour watching couples fuck each other and then move on to do the same with another partner.

A short woman, plump with huge dangling breasts and an equally huge triangle of tangled pubic hair, approached him. She was easily ten years older than he was. He remembered her name was Georgette and she lived around the corner in a large, gray colonial house with her husband, whose name he couldn't remember.

"Hi," Georgette greeted him.

"Hi," he said in return.

"Enjoying the view?" she asked.

"Amazing, isn't it?" he responded.

"Wanna fuck?" she asked.

"What?"

"You're a guy. I'm a gal. You've got a cock. I've got a cunt. I think we should fuck," Georgette stated.

"I'm not against fucking but your approach surprises me," Terry said.

"Why?" she asked. "Just look around. Everyone's doing it. Why not us?" Georgette explained.

"I'd prefer to know your husband and my wife are aware before we do," Terry stated.

"Dennis wouldn't care," Georgette informed Terry. "Sometimes he's not up for it and tells me to fuck someone else and Dora seems amenable," she said pointing to Dora across the pool in the center of a circle of three men.

When Terry didn't respond, she took one of his hands and put it on her breast. "These babies love to be touched," she declared.

When Terry didn't react, she took his hand and shoved it between her legs tightly against her labia. "This cunt is ready to be cum in," she promised.

"Georgette," said Terry. "Message received. Let's plan on it another time in a more pleasant environment."

Disappointed, Georgette said, "Your loss." She looked around, spotted John sitting on the side of the pool and headed in his direction.

By eleven, everyone except Dominick and Mandi were gone. The six of them were sitting around the table with the dregs of the food pushed into the middle, still naked and nursing beer and wine. Several of the couples had walked home naked. Dora would have to sort out the robes and cover ups and somehow return them to their respective owners. At least two couples left with someone other than who they came with.

Mandi held her glass of wine high in front of her. "Here's to a fantastic evening," she toasted.

"Here, here," said the rest in unison and drank.

"I've never had a better time," Mandi continued. "Except for one thing."

No one responded but she had everyone's attention.

She looked at Terry and John. "I'd love to fuck both of you," she stated.

"And," she added as she looked at Dora and Marge, "I know that Dominic would like to fuck both of you."

"Let's take this discussion inside," suggested Dora.

Dora led the parade inside. Mandi followed John into the living room. Once there, she tapped him on the shoulder and, when he turned around, grabbed his face in both hands and kissed him. Reflexively, he kissed her back. Mandi took his hand and tried to lead him out of the room. John turned and looked for Marge. Marge shrugged her shoulders and said, "Go."

"This way," John said to Mandi.

Dominic walked over to Dora and held out his hand. Dora looked at Terry. "I'll be back," she said.

Terry turned to Marge. "Any ideas how we should spend the next half hour or so?" he asked.

"I'd love to," Marge replied.

"You know we're next," Terry stated.

"I'll be careful. Save you for her," committed Marge.

Marge knew Terry very well. She knew just how far to push him before he couldn't stop himself. Then, when he retreated from the edge, she straddled him and pushed him to the edge again but not before she had her own orgasm. They were sitting calmly in the living room, on towels, drinking wine and beer when Dora came back into the room.

"Where's Dominic?" asked Marge.

"He needs some recovery time," answered Dora.

John and Mandi came back together. Mandi walked over to Terry. "I need a few minutes to clean up and center myself," she told him. "Meet me upstairs in ten minutes."

Mandi left for the bathroom just as Dominic was coming down the stairs. They met, and kissed each other, before continuing on their way.

Dominic put out his hand for Marge to take. "Recovered already?" she asked him.

"No," he said, "but I do better with help."

They went upstairs together followed by Terry.

Dora looked at John. "Do you need time to recover?"

"I do," he responded, "but I do better with help too."

In the master bedroom, Mandi pulled the sheet over the shiny spot on the bed. "Sorry about that," she said to Terry. "I couldn't help myself."

She looked at Terry, focusing on his man parts. "You don't seem very excited about this," she stated.

Before Terry could respond, she added, "Wait a second. You and Marge didn't just sit there and wait for us, did you?"

"Guilty as charged," Terry replied. He didn't explain that he hadn't cum with Marge and that his unusually soft erection was more due to the casual approach Mandi was following than how desirable he found her.

"We need to warm you up," Mandi suggested.

"We need to slow things down and heat both of us up," Terry modified her statement.

"Oooh. Not interested in a quick and simple fuck and run," Mandi opined. "I like that."

They hugged and kissed. Terry pulled her close, crushing her breasts against his chest. His hands slid slowly down her back until he held her ass cheeks in his hands. He lifted her against him and her right leg moved to over his hip until she was rubbing her stiff pubic hair against his responding cock.

He moved her to the side of the bed and laid her down. She fell back on the bed and her legs separated. Terry lifted her legs and kissed the inside of her thigh moving up in small increments until he was sucking on her inner labia.

He expected Mandi to taste salty but he experienced sweetness with a hint of black cherry and vanilla with the saltiness.

"Oh God," moaned Mandi. "You're really good at that."

Mandi writhed on the bed in response to Terry's ministrations. He explored with his tongue up between her lips until he reached her clitoris. Her clitoris was free of its hood, erect and waiting for him. He sucked it between his lips. Her back arched, her hips lifted off the bed with her legs pressing against his shoulders.

"Fuuuuuck," screamed Mandi. She grabbed his head and dragged him up onto her body. Her hips searched until they found his erection and then sucked it inside her. Terry pushed her back on the bed with his hips and erection inside her until he was fully on the bed with her. Mandi's legs came up on his shoulders. She grabbed her legs behind her knees and pulled them against her shoulders. "Fuck me," she demanded.

Terry stroked inside her, moving steadily in and out of her to his full length. Mandi gasped each time he pushed inside her and panted quickly each time he withdrew. Terry increased the pace and panting and gasping became too difficult with the increased speed. She held her breath, her spine arched, her toes curled and she screamed something not understandable in any known language as she came.

Terry met her at the peak of her orgasm with an explosion of everything Marge had primed downstairs and Mandi had triggered upstairs.

The lay together on the bed, breathing heavily and kissing between gasps. "Damn, sir," said Mandi. "We have to do that again."

"Not tonight," answered Terry.

"Agreed. I don't think I could live through it again too soon," exclaimed Mandi. "I do have one thing I'd like to do first though," she added.

"That is?" questioned Terry.

"I owe you a blowjob," she said.

"Okay," agreed Terry, "but not now."

"I'm good at it," bragged Mandi.

"I can hardly wait," committed Terry.

"Soon," demanded Mandi.

"We'll find a way," he told her.

Sometime in the early hours of the morning, Dominic and Mandi went home to celebrate their evening. Marge took John home to "reclaim" her husband and Dora planned the same for Terry after changing the sheets in the master bedroom.

Sunday afternoon, the Hughes and the Daniels were sitting around the Hughes pool debriefing each other on the results of the no suits allowed pool party. Overall, they agreed that it was a success but they were all amazed at the quick turn it took. Marge opined that the party transformed from a "play date" to a "Tinder orgy" so suddenly that she was unprepared for the result. Terry agreed and he related his experience with the overweight older woman in the pool.

"You're serious," stated Dora. "She just up and asked you to fuck?"

"Exactly," agreed Terry. "She was insistent including putting my hand on her breast and between her legs."

"What did you do?" asked Dora. "Did you fuck her?"

"No. I made up an excuse with a vague promise and she gave up and headed for John."

"John?" asked Marge. "How did you handle her?"

"I was sitting on the side of the pool and I watched her conversation with Terry and expected what she was going to do. I begged off explaining I was out of bullets," explained John.

"You didn't fuck her?" asked Marge.

"No, I didn't but she gives a hell of a blowjob," John admitted.

"What?"

"Unsuccessful," added John.

"I'll take her off the invitation list for our next party," said Dora.

"Good idea," agreed Terry. "Her name is Georgette and I think her husband's name was Dennis."

"Okay," said Dora. "I'll figure out who they are. Meanwhile, what about Dominic and Mandi?"

"What about them?" asked Marge.

"They came on pretty strong after everybody else left," explained Dora.

"True," agreed Marge, "but nobody seemed to mind."

"I agree," piped up Terry. "They seemed naturals. Giving and receiving with honesty and grace."

"True," said Marge. "Dominic was polite and attentive. I'd give him another go if I get the chance."

"So would I," agreed Dora.

"Mandi was pretty clear that she wanted a repeat," added Terry.

That's where they left things. They were going to have another naked pool party with most of the previous attendees and a few carefully chosen new ones, probably not until next Fourth of July. They also embraced a limited interaction with Dominic and Mindy. They adjusted their schedule. Alternate weekends at each other's pool and once a month with Dominic and Mandi.

The only complication occurred when Georgette knocked on Dora's door one afternoon after Labor Day when Terry wasn't home. She introduced herself and asked, "Do you remember me?"

"I do," answered Dora.

"Then you can probably figure out why I'm here," Georgette said.

"Good guess but Terry's not home," Dora told her.

"Sorry to hear that," Georgette said. "When is he expected?"

"Georgette," stated Dora. "I don't think Terry's interested in pursuing what you're offering."

"That's a shame. He's such an excellent example of a man."

"Georgette," continued Dora. "He's my man and I agree with his position."

"I don't give up that easily and I usually get what I want," challenged Georgette before she walked away.

Later, when Terry returned from the market, Dora related her conversation with Georgette.

"Thanks," said Terry. "I hope that's the end of it."

"She seemed pretty confident and she strikes me as someone who will haunt us."

"If she shows up again, I'll tell her to leave us alone in no uncertain terms," insisted Terry.

"I don't know if that will work with her," said Dora.

"What's other choice do we have?" asked Terry.

"You may have to fuck her."

"What?"