Water Bags Ch. 05

Story Info
Keyhole's backstory and Miblin maids.
7.6k words
4.5
3.9k
2
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Horse Condom

Edited by Thegreat_pretender

"So, how long have you two been married?" Keyhole asked as she cut her pancake stack down the middle.

"Well, about five years now, hehe, right babe?" Della asked in between shoving pancakes in her mouth.

"Yeah, about five years," Willy agreed, taking a bite of her pancakes.

"Oh, that's nice! You all seem to get along really well," Keyhole giggled.

"Yeah, we do. So, are you and Popster a thing, or is there someone else?" Willy asked.

"Oh, well... kinda, but also no," Keyhole said, thinking to herself.

"Oh, well, we'd better not pry," Della said, placing a hand on Willy's shoulder.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry..." Willy apologized.

"No, no, it's okay. I asked you, so you're free to ask me the same," Keyhole said with gracious understanding.

"So, I know we agreed to join your group, but could today be a little bit of a chill-out day?" Della asked.

"Oh, sure. I mean, we did just knock over a smuggling truck, so that should stave off any cow smuggling crime syndicates for a while. Well, at least for a few days," Keyhole said, piling a big wad of syrup-covered cake into her mouth.

"Yeah, thanks. I kinda wanna go home and wash up, if you get what I mean?" Willy sighed, taking another bite.

"Oh no, I get ya. Say, could I see your house by the way? I don't want to impose, but I'm curious," asked Keyhole, dripping globs of syrup onto her big tits as another bite passed her plump lips.

"Oh, say, since babe can fly now, we should take her out for a spin! Also, I have a little request from you, Key-Key!" Della snorted in glee.

"Wait, my flying is still pretty weird... but whatever, I'm up to it," Willy smirked, finishing her pancakes.

"What was your request, Della? Also, hehe, thank you for the nickname!" Keyhole giggled.

"I want to carry you on my hip like a gun as we fly back home..." Della giggled, holding her hands up to her mouth in a cutesy way.

"Oh, you like that, do you? Hehe, well, you've seen the way in so you should know the way out to the street, right?" Keyhole asked.

"Yep, yep!" Della nodded.

"Well, good, just put your hand in my mouth, and we can get going!" Keyhole giggled.

Della nodded, getting up from the kitchen table to approach the lounging black woman.

"Oh, and to transform me back just pat the butt of the revolver twice," Keyhole pointed out.

Della nodded and stuck her hand out.

Keyhole giggled in turn, wrapping her thick lips around Della's powder blue-lacquered finger.

Then, in a plume of smoke, Keyhole's white, lacey nightie now rested on the kitchen chair, and draped over it was her as a revolver with a large barrel.

"Well, she sure is shiny!" Della giggled, picking the gun up from the discarded night-time garment.

"H-hey, baby?" Willy said her caramel face beet red.

"What's up, honey?" Della asked her wife.

"Could you slip on her nightie? I-I just want to see you in it?" Willy gulped, stuttering with excitement.

"Oh, you're too cute! Okay, let's see... wow, there's nobody odor, weird. I guess when she transforms, she leaves nothing of herself in her clothing," Della said before slipping on the white garment.

"Damn!" Willy said, slack-jawed as she ogled her wife.

"Hehe, so you like it?" Della snorted with glee.

"Aw, ahh!" Willy moaned as she became a staff before Della's eyes.

"Oh, ho! Baby got a little too excited!" Della giggled, taking her Water Bags staff in hand along with the Keyhole revolver.

***

Back at Mibby's Milk Bar

"Well, girls, since you're the first ones here, I'm going to leave you in charge to tell everyone that we're doing a tiny Miblin check up on everyone before we open today," Clapped Ms. Mibs.

"Oh, so just standing on that scale, then?" Asked Popster.

"Yes, my little logo girl, just a quick stand and read, and then you can all slip into your uniforms, though I would prefer you all be naked for the check," Ms. Mibs smiled, adjusting the decorative pin on her high green beehive hairdo.

"Okay, we will!" Answered Tap and Popster in their cute Miblin voice impressions.

"Very good, see you and the others in a few!" Ms. Mibs sang, sashaying out of the locker room.

"Gods, I hate using this dumb ass voice," Popster sighed.

"Aw, it suits you, though!" Tap giggled, her seductive musings betraying her appearance.

"Whatever Tap, so did you hear from Thiccums?" Popster asked.

"Oh, big blue leader?" Tap asked.

"Don't even call her that, it's so dumb," Popster sighed.

"Ugh, so moody... anyway, yeah, she's got a lead but needs more time," Tap explained.

"Well, yeah, we've all got day jobs. It's still shocking that she's an office worker," Popster remarked, walking over to the water cooler.

"Wait, why drink that? I'm full of water!" Tap sighed.

"I don't want your pussy water, Taperina!" Popster barked.

"Ew, don't use my full name," Tap reeled, disgusted.

***

Elsewhere, at a cubicle in an unknown office building.

"Look, there she is!" Whispered one male, Spear Ogre, to a Tiger Zoomen.

The two were looking at a Miblin with short blue hair and glasses getting some papers from the copier.

"Is she going to put the papers on her ass? I mean, it's a shelf, right?" Said the Tiger.

"Well, just like a good sugary drink, all the good stuff floats to the bottom. Look at those fat thighs... they're ready to burst free from that pantyhose," mused the Spear Ogre.

"Wait, do hair colors mean something when it comes to them?" Asked the Tiger.

"Uh, so what, do the blue-haired ones not think about sex all the time?" pondered the Spear Ogre.

"I don't think so. Look at that mouth, that tiny head, that tiny neck, those hips that are wider than she is tall. No way she is not a sex fiend," laughed the Tiger.

The blue-haired Miblin could hear her coworkers but chose to ignore their comments and collect her papers from the printer.

"Rodney, Bates, good morning," she nodded as she walked past them to her cubicle, her massive, fat-filled hips swaying with a visible wobble with each exaggerated step.

"Good morning, Staff Captain Thiccums," the two said, staring at her large rump as it threatened to break free from the confines of her mini skirt.

The two watched on as the long blue ponytail that drooped from the back of her head dusted the top of her ass as she walked, swaying from side to side. The small of her back was hidden from view by the height of her ass.

Thiccums rounded the corner and entered her office, papers in hand. She then kicked the door behind, sighing as she walked to her desk and placed the papers upon it. Taking the time to line herself up, Thiccums squeezed her massive ass into her office chair, the fatty mass that was her backside taking up most of the space available. The force applied caused the chair to roll back from the desk.

"Well, that's annoying," Thiccums sighed as she tried to propel herself and the chair forward. However, the chair's wheels were not complying with that request.

Slapping her hand on the armrest, Thiccums breathed in with purpose.

"Blue Imbue!" Thiccums whispered, and the chair was aglow soft blue light.

The chair captured by Thiccums' gesture of command moved towards the desk, the chair moved forward, under the control of Thiccums' aura.

"It's a shame I'm so physically inept that I have to use my imbue commands to do something so simple, but that's the consequence of having the ability at all, I guess," sighed Thiccums, adjusting her glasses.

Thiccums took a moment to think about what her coworkers had to say about her before looking down at her blubbery thighs, her green fat encased in pantyhose. Pressing her fat little blue lacquered hands to her thick legs Thiccums' mind began to wonder drifting to lewd thoughts

"Sometimes, I wonder... if I wasn't as intelligent as I am, would I be working at that café for cover like the other girls? Given my extreme body type as a Vanity Miblin, I would be a sight to see. Miblins like me are usually pets for high ranking people in business or close lovers for women of high rank. Though thanks to the general racism of most folk, people don't know the difference between Miblins and other types. However, being in the position I'm in now and given my track record, I can move throughout this firm rather silently. Everyone either just ogles at me or thinks I'm too dedicated to doing any wrongdoing. Anyways, time to find those drop off points," Thiccums said to herself.

***

Back at the bar, all of the Miblin employees lined up one behind the other, their little green bodies waiting as the staff doctor sat in a chair before them all next to a large scale that had the side profile of a Miblin silhouette.

"So many cute little chubby babies!" Giggled a raven-haired woman, sitting crossed legged as she wobbled her lavender-heel on her big toe.

The first Miblin in line was an olive-skinned young woman with large ears. Her bare feet pitter-pattered against the cold floor as she stepped forward onto the scale.

"Oh, what a cute tattoo!" Giggled the doctor, pointing to the Miblin's left butt cheek.

"T-thank you," said the Miblin, grasping her butt cheek, covering the tattoo that was the mark for a 'byte,' that being a capital 'B' with an '!' placed horizontally through its middle.

The scale then began to tally the Miblin's statics.

Name: Lifty

Race: Miblin

Age: 19

Measurements: 36G 42-32-56

Height: 3"3'

Weight: 165 lbs.

Awareness: High

Subject contains a body made up of 45% fat]

[High fat concentration in 'Breasts']

[High fat concentration in 'Buttocks']

[High fat concentration in 'Hips']

[HIGH fat concentration in 'Thighs']

[HIGH fat concentration in 'Belly']

Subject contains a body made up of 55% muscle]

[High muscle concentration in 'Thighs']

[Is subject able to breed: Yes]

[Offspring Output: High]

[Is subject pregnant: Yes]

[Number of Week(s): 2]

[Number of Births: 2]

[Womb Capacity: High]

[Vaginal elasticity: High]

[Is subject lactating: Yes]

[Milk output: High]

[Milk Grade: B-]

[Is subject intelligent: Low]

The subject has low intelligence and is not fit for complicated tasks]

[Disposition: Servant]

[Is subject mobile: Yes]

The subject is mobile, though the subject's fat concentration will affect her performance, stressing the spine]

[Limb Removal suggested: Low]

[Recommended uses:]

[Milk Cow: Subject is lactating and is pregnant with a reasonable grade of milk]

[Maid: Subject is subservient and is inclined to serve others]

[House wife: Subject has the body and disposition of a caring spouse]

[Breeding wench: Subject has healthy ovaries for producing high yields of children]

Seeing this, Lifty sighed, running her fat little fingers through her bob of lavender hair. "I'm preggy again?"

"Yes, I'm sorry, baby. Maybe you should practice having your partners use condoms. Okay, next in line, please," smiled the Doc as Lifty walked off the scale.

Following Lifty was another Miblin. Her skin was chartreuse in tone, her plum-colored hair tied in pigtails.

"Hi, hi, Dr. Tims," said the Miblin, waving to the doctor as she stepped onto the scale.

"Well, hello, Yon, how are you?" Giggled Dr.Tims

"Good, thanks. My breasts have been a little sore lately, though," Yon sighed, rubbing her bottom breasts that dangled from under her navel, sagging onto her thighs, both being larger than her head.

"Well, I'll give you some attention after this little checkup, okay, sweetie?" Dr. Tims giggled, clicking a pen from her lab coat pocket against the small woman's bloated left lower breast.

"Ouch, you hit the vein," Yon whimpered, milk dripping from her orange teat.

The scale then began to tally the Miblin's statistics.

Name: Yon

Race: Miblin- Cow Zoomen

Age: 28

Measurements: 32MM 42-32-56

Height: 3'5"

Weight: 205 lbs.

Awareness: High

Subject contains a body made up of 35% fat]

[Very High fat concentration in 'Breasts']

[High fat concentration in 'Buttocks']

[High fat concentration in 'Hips']

[HIGH fat concentration in 'Thighs']

[HIGH fat concentration in 'Belly']

Subject contains a body made up of 65% muscle]

[High muscle concentration in 'Thighs']

[Is subject able to breed: Yes]

[Offspring Output: High]

[Is subject pregnant: No]

[Number of Births: 0]

[Womb Capacity: Very High]

[Vaginal elasticity: Very High]

[Is subject lactating: Yes]

[Milk output: Very High]

[Milk Grade: A-]

[Is subject intelligent: Moderate]

The subject has moderate intelligence and is fit for complicated tasks]

[Disposition: Breeding Mare]

[Is subject mobile: Yes]

The subject is mobile, though the subject's fat concentration will affect her performance, stressing the spine]

[Limb Removal suggested: High]

[Recommended uses:]

[Milk Cow: Subject is lactating and is pregnant with a reasonable grade of milk]

[Production Line Milk Cow: Subject's four breasts produce a vast amount of milk]

[Pocket Pussy: Subject produces high amounts of vaginal fluid and would make for an enjoyable stress reliever]

[Pet: Subject's Zoomen DNA promotes a need to serve and be submissive to one in a pet/master relationship]

[Breeding Stock: Subject has healthy ovaries for producing high yields of children, subject's Zoomen DNA allows for breeding with all matters of animals]

***

Making her way from the hideout to the abandoned mall on foot, Della then took to the sky via the use of her Water Bags staff, riding like a witch's broom.

"Whew wee, this is amazing! I'm so high up and controlling babe like this is easier than I thought, it even feels like second nature. Haha, no more taking the bus anywhere, that's for sure!" Della laughed as she soared higher and higher.

A thought then popped into Della's head, and she stopped her momentum by swinging her feet out.

"Now wait a moment, I wonder how sturdy she is at this height. As I can see, the outline of the blocks of the street below at this height, but..." Della thought as she positioned herself to stand on her staff.

Managing to stand, Della, looked down, amazed as the staff felt no different than solid land as her plush feet stood upon it.

"My goodness, this is amazing! I knew she was sturdy. She yielded a little bit earlier, but it feels as though her body has adapted to the form even further than just a few hours ago!" Della mused, delighted.

Della sat back down and began to dive back to the street below. With expert steering, she stopped just above street level and zipped around a building after building until she was at her front doorstep back in 'Aorta.'

"Wow, that was quick, and what a rush! I mean, wow!" Della giggled, pressing her hand against the touch key to unlocking her home's front door.

Taking time to wake them both up, Della reactivated Willy and Keyhole, changing them back into their human forms.

"Oh, wow, that was nice!" Keyhole stretched.

"Yeah, going from an item back to a woman always leaves ya feeling refreshed!" Willy yawned, also taking a stretch.

"Oh Keyhole, I borrowed your clothes without asking, I'm sorry," Della apologized, bowing to the nude older woman.

"Eh, don't worry about it. Though, if you girls don't mind, I would like to use your shower to freshen up!" Keyhole asked, bowing to the two women in return.

"Oh, sure! I'll get you some towels!" Della giggled, running off.

"I'm passing out on the couch, and it's been a long... however long it's been," Willy sighed, flopping down on the couch in the living room, her vast breasts slapping her knees as she settled in.

***

In the bathroom of Della's home, something caught Keyhole's eye.

"Oh, they have one of these. I'm sure it was Della's idea. Well, let's give it a whirl!" Keyhole said, standing atop the couple's scale.

Race: Human

Age: 39

Measurements: 42W 72-54-94

Height: 6'7"

Weight: 597 lbs.

Awareness: High

Subject contains a body made up of 65% fat]

[VERY HIGH fat concentration in 'Breasts']

[VERY HIGH fat concentration in 'Buttocks']

[VERY HIGH fat concentration in 'Hips']

[VERY HIGH fat concentration in 'Thighs']

[VERY HIGH fat concentration in 'Belly']

Subject contains a body made up of 35% muscle]

[High muscle concentration in 'Thighs']

[Is subject able to breed: Yes]

[Offspring Output: Very High]

[Number of Births: 1]

[Womb Capacity: Very High]

[Vaginal elasticity: Very High]

[Is subject fit for consumption: Yes]

The subject is fat enough to be used for consumption]

[Is subject intelligent: Moderate]

The subject has moderate intelligence and is somewhat fit for complicated tasks]

[Disposition: Breeding stock]

[Is subject mobile: Yes]

The subject is mobile, though the subject's fat concentration will affect her performance, stressing the spine]

[Limb Removal suggested: High]

[Recommended uses:

[House wife: Subject has the body and disposition of a caring spouse]

[Breeding wench: Subject has healthy ovaries for producing high yields of children]

[Livestock breeder: Subject has Zoomen genes, making it possible for her to produce offspring with Zoomen and feral males.

"Oh, you got curious, I see!" Dell giggled, towels in hand.

"Yes, I'm shocked at this thing's accuracy!" Keyhole mentioned.

"Wait, I don't follow," Della said, hanging the towels on the rack next to the tub.

"It knew my genealogy!" Keyhole giggled, pointing at the screen.

"Oh wait, I don't follow. I thought it was just insulting," Della exclaimed, crossing her arms.

"No, see, that last bit under the recommended uses has some truth to it. My great-grandfather on my father's side was a horse," Keyhole mentioned

"Oh, not a Zoomen, a full-blown horse?" Della asked, now curious.

"Yeah, and well, ... I have a son. His father is also a horse," Keyhole explained.

"So, is he a horse or a human?" Della asked.

"Oh no, he's a Zoomen, but he takes after me. Mostly, haha," Keyhole giggled.

"Oh, well, that's a nice way of turning out!" Della nodded.

"Speaking of 'turning out,' I've been thinking about something..." Keyhole said, crossing her arms.

"What's that?" Della questioned.

"I've been thinking about going under something called 'gene expression therapy,'" Keyhole explained.

"What's that exactly?" Della asked.

"Well, since I do have horse genes, they would isolate those and bring them forward, mutating me over a matter of weeks or months into what I assume would be a horse zoomen."

"Now! That's amazing, but it would be a big change, would it not?" Della asked, curious.

"Well, it's no different than becoming a gun, right?" Keyhole giggled.

"No, no I get ya, I too have had dreams of being less than I am now," Della explained, placing her hand on her chest, her grey eyes full of sparkles.

"What do you mean?" Keyhole asked, now curious.

"I have a secret desire to live out the rest of my days as a bloated sow on a farm out in the country..." Della sighed, shifting her gaze away from Keyhole.

Keyhole stepped off the scale and stepped towards Della, placing a hand on her shoulder. "I feel the same way, you know. I might join you one day on that farm."

"What do you mean, Keyhole?" Della asked.

"The gene therapy I just mentioned, well... there are two options available to me," Keyhole smiled, looking down at Della."

"Wait; what?" Della said, confused.

"See, I could become a horse Zoomen, or through further treatment, a full feral mare," said Keyhole, closing her eyes and smiling, giving off a look of serenity.

"So would you change mentally?" Della asked.

"Well, I assume not much at first, but without much stimuli, I would eventually just be a chocolate mare with a green mane after a while.