Water Bags Ch. 06

Story Info
Place trust in your shortstack buddies.
5.6k words
0
3.7k
3
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Black Woman's Trust

Della lost in the ecstasy of being a meal for someone else; she began to expand in Keyhole's belly, becoming a full sow within moments.

"*Urp* Shit, this is bad. I didn't mean to swallow her in the first place, and now she's going to split me open...

Keyhole's belly was holding the full-grown, over three-hundred-pound sow that was Della. Her chocolate flesh stretched with angry marks as her insides struggled to accommodate the weight of her hefty meal. The super-obese ebony woman could only let out flustered moans and pants as her chubby form was hit with an erotic wave of nostalgia due to her now swollen position. Under this immense pressure, any ordinary woman would have split open much like an overripe grape.

"I haven't been this distended since my pregnancy," Keyhole huffed, her body mass filling the basin of the tub.

Meanwhile, within Keyhole, Della was in a state of euphoria.

'I-I can't believe it I'm someone's fat pork dinner a beast raised, fattened, and marketed for consumption has met her destined end. Key-Key's lovely body will break down this overripe body and use me in her fat reserves. I'm sorry, Willy, my dear wife, but this has been a dream of mine since I was small, to grow sloppy, fat, and be nothing more than a meal that will become fat to hang from the seductive reserves of another maiden. I'm sorry that maiden could not be you, my love, but you'll find someone else. Maybe someone more worthy of your love as I, I cannot beat this lust of being consumed.'

With that, Della fell asleep open and willing to be eaten up by Keyhole's inner juices. As she slipped into sleep, Della had what she considered her final thoughts.

'I hope when I expire in these lovely bowls that I don't pass on but that my essence lines the meat of Key-Key therefore when she too reaches her dream and is a fat mare on a farm somewhere, I can expand and contract with her breeding uses until she to expires.'

Dizzy with lust Keyhole, shook her head; knowing what she had done, she put her fingers in her mouth in a panic, becoming a revolver in the shower freeing the fat sow from the confines of her gut. Minutes passed, and Della shifted back into her human state in her unconsciousness. Now in the basin of the tub with the shower looming overhead was an obese Japanese woman, her long purple hair handing over her face; and curling over her ample bosom like a perverted octopus as the water rain on her head running in a stream down her doughy body, pooling in pockets made by overlapping fat. Between this large woman's legs laid a revolver, empty of contents as the water bounced off of the woman's body and onto it, the moisture beading on its metallic surface.

***

Meanwhile, at Thiccums' place of work which was an office building around the Mid-Town of Hearts, work was being done, and things were rather quiet.

Thiccums typing away at her desk, saved all the drop-off point locations to her phone for further use.

"Ah, okay, there we went and managed to get all of those inventory reports done as well." Thiccums mused to herself.

A knock then drew the vanity Miblin's attention at her office door.

"Come in!" Thiccums replied in her cold, deep voice; that would be better coming from a more statuesque woman of strength than a woman that is more of a plush love doll. Whose sole purpose would be, if under different circumstances, a bed companion--using her humongous posterior as a lewd pillow. Some master or mistress would love to rest their head on after the day had concluded. In truth, much like her teammate Popster, this mature voice was a developed falsetto. This voice produced a contrast, would unnerve most people into showing Thiccums respect. Unexpecting such a confident voice to come from Miblin. Her normal speaking voice is no different than what one would expect to come out of the plump lips of a Miblin. A high-pitched babyish tone would portray to the listener that the one speaking is naïve and instead airheaded. Though being a Miblin of the 'Vanity' variety has given Thiccums's normal speaking voice an almost disarming tone of submissiveness; sounding as if every and any inquiry she utters is an innocent invitation peppered in sultry; to use her body as a tool of sexual relief.

Who entered was a tigress Zoomen, though what one might think of a tigress didn't apply to this woman. She was petite and taller than Thiccums making her more of a tiger plush of a tigress than an anthropomorphic hunter. If not her stature, her proportions reflected that she was no more suited for hunting than a pop gun to be considered a proper self-defense weapon. She was, in every sense of the term, a short stack.

"Hey 'T wanna go to lunch?" she squeaked, her voice sounding both meek and squeaky.

Thiccums nodded, answering as she scooted her plush body from the comfort of her office chair, "Yes, I would thank you for the invitation, Tiggzia."

***

Thiccums and Tiggzia made their way from the office to the noodle shop across the street.

"So, big boss lady, how is working treating you?" Tiggzia asked, brushing her silver hair behind her round bestial ear, tapping the hoop earring that hung from a roosting puncture in her flesh.

"Pretty good; shipments are coming and going as usual, except for those few hits that we suffered last week," Thiccums said, keeping a professional tone as she approached the door of the noodle restaurant.

The establishment's name was "The Jade Bowl," the sign out front depicting an overstuffed Miblin inside a decorative jade bowl. The Bowl in question was empty, implying that the Miblin in the Bowl had eaten all of its contents, which was evident by her engorged belly begging to pop at any moment. The Miblin woman's expression while resting in said Bowl was one of comedic happenstance. It was as if she was suggesting with her shoulders shrugging and her arms bent, palms flat facing away from her on either side, that she ate all the delicious contents meant for the viewer. However, it was to be an invitation to invite a patron inside. That they too could be in a similar state to the Miblin on the sign, full and satisfied.

Thiccums sneered to herself as these types of signs were on multiple establishments around the country as a means of using the submissive and cutest nature of Miblins to the advantage of men and women to line their pockets. It sickened her, but this was the way of the world; all she could do was her small part in making it a fairer place for people like her by stopping what the law deemed illegal.

While standing on the tips of her toes in her little black flats, Thiccums reached for the door handle and pulled open the glass restaurant door for her co-worker.

"Oh, I could have gotten the door, boss; you didn't need to strain yourself. Tiggzia pouted as she helped hold the door to relieve her superior of the burden.

"No, it's no trouble, but thank you for helping me," Thiccums replied, making sure her voice didn't fall into the realm of a cutesy helpless baby when she opened her mouth to speak.

The décor inside the restaurant had a color scheme of green and gold. The white walls were divided halfway down to where the wall would meet the floor in a stylish pale jade finish. The floor was a rich dark wood, well swept and polished; a separation of gold trim divided the jade of the wall from the dark wood floor, which encased the entirety of the establishment leading to the kitchen. Booths, dark wood at their base with cushioned faux green leather upholstery lined the established in pairs. Each couple was estranged by a dark wood dining table, with a golden emblematic graving of the restaurant's logo at its center.

Thiccums and Tiggzia were amongst several other people who too decided to dine here at this luncheon hour; most of the men in the area came for the restaurant's excellent food and service. Others come for the Miblin waitresses who dress in a jade green tight, form-fitting cheongsam with cut-out slits up the sides to accommodate the broad hips that Miblins are for having. Along with the dress, all the women serving wore black pantyhose and white flat shoes. The body shape of the serving staff was very diverse, though it is evident that all the uniforms that these women wore were a size or two, too small for their bodies, in terms of personal effects. However, individuality showed through once more. All the women were allowed to style their hair in any way they wanted.

Thiccums and Tiggiza took a seat near the building's western side window, and a peppy waitress met them.

"Hello ladies, welcome to the 'The Jade Bowl'! my name is Zoopie, and I'll be your waitress today!" Zoopie giggled, her substantial green breasts threatening to rip the silk of her uniform as she did so.

"Hello," Thiccums said with a cold stare, knowing that Miblin's joy was infectious amongst other Miblins, and she would not allow herself to indulge in fuckdoll behavior in public.

"Uh yeah, hi, um, do you guys have menus, or do we just look them up on our phones?" Tiggiza asked, pulling out her phone.

"Oh no need, ma'am, unfortunately, our website is down at the moment, and there are no digital menus which is poopy, I know, but I will fetch you all some classic menus right away!" Zoopie giggled as she sauntered away, her vast hips dipping and rising as she walked.

"Ugh," Thiccums sighed, taking out a cloth hiding in her bra and using it to clean her glasses.

"Something wrong, boss?" Tiggiza asked around tiger ears drooping to empathize with her boss's emotions.

"Nah just thinking about a report I have to file," Thiccums said, forcing a smile. She felt as though this was a bad day for her to herself. It's a mental drain to be out and about with other Miblins that weren't Popster.

"I'm back!" Zoopie giggled, handing Thiccums and Tiggiza laminated bifold menus.

"T-thank you...? What is this?" Thiccums asked as a slip of paper fell out of her bifold menu.

"Oh! That's an application!" Zoopie answered with glee.

"An application for what exactly?" Thiccums said, looking puzzled.

"Oh it's an application for you to work here, of course!" Zoopie giggled with her hands behind her back.

"Why?" Thiccums asked, her eyes dimming as not to get flustered in public.

"Um, well, how can I put this?" Zoopie said in a whimsical tone while holding her lacquered red index finger to her plump red lips in thought.

"Yes?" Tiggiza said, now also a little curious with an air of offense.

"Well, my boss saw you come in, and the way you walked and the clothes you are wearing make you a perfect fit for working here!" Zoopie said with glee.

^^^

'Now, wait, hey, hey, you reading this...." Thiccums said, turning the background grey as she spoke to the reader.

See, this is what I'm talking about, you see, this bitch here, you know the waitress?" Thiccums said, stepping out of the scene pointing back to Zoopie, frozen in time.

"Imagine being presented with this behavior in your life, and something in you dares to suggest that you should go along with it?" Thiccums said, snorting to the Zoopie.

"This is what Miblin, like I and Popster go through every day, we'll encounter of our own and hope with are the deepest hope they're not just blissfully ignorant, and act like real people. Because when they don't, they trigger this involutory response for us to act the same way, and it's an actual in a fight we have to endure to maintain who we are." Thiccums said to the reader.

"Pfft, ugh, hair got in my mouth, anyway, if you're a guy and you're tugging to this part of the narrative or if you're a girl playing the role of 'Wet DJ,' I'll give you a little something." Thiccums sighed, rolling her blue eyes at the camera.

'Taking off her glasses and unbuttoning her shirt, Thiccums closes her eyes and then opens them with a flash of youthful enthusiasm."

"Hewwo! My name is Thiccums; I'm just a wittle baby with a fat ass and huge tits that needs someone to treat like a good gurl! Oooo wooo, my mouth is so small it would be a shame if you have a fat horse cock; I don't think I could take it all, ugh goo!" said Thiccums leaning into the camera putting it in her mouth.

"Err-um, okay, well that's enough of that..." said Thiccums getting to her feet and buttoning up her dress shirt.

"I hope you liked my little soapbox moment; after all, I did placate your whimsies with some dumbass braindead Miblin foreplay.." Thiccums sighed, picking up her glasses while taking a cloth from her bra to clean them.

"*CLAP* Righto! Alright, I'm going to turn things back on and climb back into the scene; I hope you enjoy the rest of Water Bags... whatever number this is... Also, look at this Zoopie bitch; she's not even cute. Would you want someone with green skin and blonde hair slobbering on your knob or playing your pussy banjo? Disgusting and deplorable... Anyway, 1, 2, 4, no 3... GO!'

^^^

"Well, thank you for the offer, but no, I have a job..." said Thiccums looking at Zoopie with a stare of ice.

"Aw, that's too bad; you're so cute and soft-looking, oh well, may I have you guys' order?" Zoopie giggled, kicking her little leg behind her before taking out her phone to record the order.

***

Elsewhere in an alley a block away from Mibby's Milk Bar.

"Baby, your fucking tight damn," Neighed Abloy as his massive equine member sunk into the engorged green balloon that was Tap, his back against the brick wall of the alley.

"Oh, ah, gah!" Tap moaned as her huge gut was more like a green condom to her lover as her womb expanded with equine seed for the third time in a row in the past thirty minutes.

The chocolate mustang man plunged in and out of his tiny green lover; her fat little legs held firm in his grasp as he thrust his sword into what he claimed as his sheath. Pants and gasps fell from Tap's mouth along with drool as each stroke of the 3-foot rod was as shocking as the last.

"Gah mmm, hah!" Tap moaned as she felt her elastic insides were reaching their limit.

'If he kills me here, I would mind; it would be time well served, I was useful to the one I loved, and he made a proper woman out of me....' Thought Tap, as her eyes began to roll into the back of her head.

"Heh, wait, baby, I want to try something; I bought this the other day from a guy I know..." snickered Abloy removing a marker from his pocket with a green cap and the silhouette of a Miblin on its side with text reading 'Prepare Her.'

While hanging from his dick, Abloy held Tap by the should and drew a circle on each one of Tap's thighs; then, with a single tug, both of the Miblin's thick little legs fell to the ground and bounced as if they were rubber toys. Her arms shared this fate as Abloy grew circles on Tap's shoulders. Then when hesitancy as if he didn't know the outcome, Abloy drew a circle on the nape of Tap's neck.

Tap felt a numbness for a moment before she felt unusually calm. Her face froze into a pleased yet vacant expression as her features became nothing more than rubber with glass balls for eyes and a wig of greasy black and blonde hair, which fell from her rubber head as it bounced on the ground. Abloy was too enthralled with lust to care, but Tap was lucky enough that her eyes remained fastened in her head and reattained no damage when her rubbery head bounced off the pavement.

Tap's body was now a limbless, headless bundle of nerves; while safe and not harmed in any way by this stark change of circumstances, she was devoid of worry or stress; all that was in this moment was the blind pleasure of sex. As at this moment, her body was only a vessel to receive pleasure; as intercourse continued, her body of flesh only felt the sparks of joy that existed in the thrusts of masculine dominance that her lover inflicted upon her.

***

Meanwhile, back at the Milk bar, Popster served customers covering for Tap while she had fun with her big dick boyfriend. Popster dressed in her uniform made for a Milk Miblin with fat milk-giving breasts.

"Miss, Miss in the red uniform!" said a woman as she called for Popster, waving her manicured hand.

'Oh fuck, this bitch looks like the chatty type, time to put on the voice again, keeping this up is exhausting today' Popster said that as she walked with as much whimsy as she could muster over to the woman who summoned her.

"Hi ma'am, I'm Popster! what can I do for you today?" Popster said, giggling, making sure to bounce a little bit to make her huge tits jiggle.

"Oh yes, good by the cow on your name tag. I assume you're a milk Miblin, right?" So asked the brown-skinned woman twirling her aquamarine lacquered nail through her locks of blonde hair.

"Yes, Ma'am, I am!" Popster nodded, her shaggy white hair bobbing with her head.

"Well, if you don't mind, I would like some lemon cake along with some freshly squeezed milk." So smiled the woman poking Popster in her left breast.

"Yip!" A genuine expression of submission belted out of Popster as the woman poked her right in the nipple.

"Hehe, so cute!" Said the woman resting her chin on her hands as she smiled at Popster.

"R-right away, ma'am!" Popster bowed before prancing away to the kitchen.

'Fucking bitch, poking me in the fucking nipple, if I had Keyhole, I pop this skank in the head!' Thought Popster as she slipped on a pair of plastic gloves before she retrieved a slice of lemon cake from the cake dolly positioned in the middle of the service counter in the Milk Bar's kitchen. She then placed the lemon cake on a decorative plate and made her way back to the main dining area.

Approaching the woman again, Popster smiled at her and said while placing the lemon cake before her, "Here you are, ma'am, as promised!"

"Oh great, you're a marvelous dear!" The woman exclaimed, taking the silverware placed on the table beforehand before looking at Popster expectantly.

"Oh yes, you requested milk as well!" Popster said as she began to unclasp the little buckles that held her uniform's chest piece together at the shoulders.

Once Popster's uniform was undone, the woman was shocked as she didn't expect such a tiny woman like Popster to have such giant green breasts. The woman took a moment to marvel at the overstuff sacks of gelatinous green flesh before saying, "Goodness me little honey, how big are you?" followed by the woman taking Poster's left breast by hand as if testing its weight.

'Fuck, since she's a woman, no one is going to get on her about touching me, so I have to play this off fuck I hate horny dyke bitches like this' Popster's inner voice shouted as her face remained innocent and submissive as if no one has ever touched her breast before.

The woman took it upon herself to sink her aquamarine lacquered nails into Popster's tender tit flesh before forming her hand around her whole breast. Then, she restricted her hand around Popster's maternal meat to draw out the small Miblin's thick mommy juice, of which the woman dispensed into a glass already resting at her table.

"Gah eh!" Popster moaned, her voice becoming high without her consent as her precious breasts were juiced for their nurturing contents.

"Oh well now, it's so interesting that such a little thing can get this big! You must be a farm-raised Miblin; I heard that a lot of rich people house you guys out in the suburbs and some estates in the more countryside areas around the major cities here in Suits. I wonder what pervert out there has a village full of big breasted little cuties like you?" The woman giggled as she squeezed Popster's breast.

In a healthy steamy jet, milk, creamy, thick life-giving milk shot out of Popster's breast. So much shot out of her that she managed to fill up the woman's glass in no time flat.

"There we are!" Said the woman releasing Popster's breast with abandon once her glass was full.

"Ehh gee," Popster sighed, tucking her breasts away in the sense of false shame as she tried to keep herself together as she was very near the edge of flying off of the handle.

12