Water Bags Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'This stupid dyke bitch, if I weren't trying to keep this job to fund our operation, I would shoot her right here in the middle of this dumb café,' Thought Popster as she feigned a look of shock and shame to the outside world.

"My goodness, look how thick it is!" Said the woman as she swirled the lactate around in her glass as if it were fine wine before taking a swing, perching the glass to her aquamarine-coated lips, "Wow, super sweet better than animal milk, human milk, or even zoomen milk!"

"Will that be all, ma'am?" Popster said, holding her hands behind her back, griping them tightly to expel some of her built-up rage.

"Oh, that's it, darling, you've been great; you can shoo now." Said the woman dismissing Popster like a servant with a wave of her hand.

Popster bowed and walked away, heading towards the locker room. When she went into the locker room away from wonderous eyes, the phone strapped to her garter belt went off.

"What the fuck now?" Popsters said in her natural gruff speaking voice.

The woman had paid her bill and tipped Popster 200 bytes.

"Oh... well, all the racial harassment was worth it... well not really, but hey, money is money," nodded Popster, sadness bleeding into her voice.

***

"Oh, Willy is asleep!" said Della as she exited the bathroom with caution.

"Oh good, she looks so peaceful!" giggled Keyhole.

"So what do you want to do now?" asked Della walking back to her and Willy's bedroom while Keyhole followed.

"I was going to go back to the hideout and sort of wind down." Keyhole sighed.

"Yeah, we're going to do the same; it's been a busy day...." Della sighed, flopping her heavy nude body down on her bed.

"It has for you two, if you're still down without cause, we would love to have you, and you still need to meet our leader." Keyhole pointed out.

"I'm sure Willy would fully commit to you all, and we can help you guys with funds by pooling our Outer money in to help," Della giggled.

"You would do that for us?" Keyhole gasped in astonishment.

"Of course, also do you need a ride back to the mall?" asked Della turning over on her gut in bed.

"Well, no, I can take the bus, though I do wonder if you have any clothes you could loan me?" Keyhole said, blushing as her nude body was on full display.

"Oh yeah, we're about the same size, so you're welcome to anything in my closet, clothes don't matter to us all that much as Willy and I have the option of being out in public in the nude, and no one would think twice.

"Oh yeah, there's the Zoomen pant-less trend too, that started in Spades, right?" Keyhole said as she walked inside Della's spacious closet.

"Yeah, some Outter or singer started it, and it caught on fast, forgot her name though," Della said as she rolled over onto her back, her fat pale belly catching the light of the ceiling light above.

"Do you have anything in green?" Keyhole said as she searched the racks of the couple's closet.

"Yeah, I should have an emerald spandex dress in there somewhere; you're welcome to it." Della sighed as her finger encircled the perimeter of her naval.

"Found it!" Keyhole hollered back in delight.

"Well, try it on, girl, let's see how you look!" Della giggled with delight.

"Okay, here I come!" Keyhole said, stepping out of the closest.

"Oh woah!" Della gasped in amazement as she set eyes on her new friend.

Keyhole's obese overstuffed form was now encased in an emerald green spandex dress that had a neckline that plunged to the center of her chest, giving her enormous chocolate udders some room to breathe. The dress also had an opening. Its navel area has a space where Keyhole filled with a peek of her fat middle-aged gut. Since there were splits up the sides, Keyhole's wide hips were free from obstruction, and the dress's length reaching her feet gave her form a very classy look, even though she was popping out of the garment more than estimated.

"How do I look?" Keyhole said, posing, running her hands through her long locks of curly lime-green hair.

"I think you look great, Key-Key!" Della said, calling as she sat crossed-legged in her bed.

"Hehe!" Keyhole giggled before coming over to Della's bed, embracing her.

"Oh, Key-Key!" Della giggled as the warmth of Keyhole's body enveloped her.

"Thank you again for everything, Della!" Keyhole smiled

"No, thank you, thank you for a lot of things," Della said as her perverted thought lingered to the time spent inside Keyhole's mouth and gut.

"Well, I'll see you later; say hi to Willy for me when she wakes up!" Keyhole said as she left Della's room and headed down the hall to the couple's threshold.

"I will Key-Key! See you!" Della called back as she guided Keyhole to the door a few paces behind.

Closing the door behind her, Della watched Keyhole walk down the block waving goodbye to her. Keyhole, in turn, waved back as she continued her way to the nearest bus stop.

***

Later that night

Popster and Thiccums sat across from one other in the compound's kitchen underneath the abandoned mall. Keyhole, meanwhile, was at the stovetop making dinner.

"So, how was work, sis?" Popster snorted as she sat at the kitchen table, her legs prompted up against its edge as she slumped down in her set; in a pair of men's boxers, her tremendous ass filled out quite well, and an ill-fitting nursing bra.

"Fine, I suppose, racism, dumb bitches, the usual Thiccums sighed as she cleaned her glasses while looking over at the Keyhole.

"Alright, dinner is ready, everybody!" Keyhole giggled.

"So fired rice from scratch, very, good, very good indeed!" Thiccums giggled.

"So Keyhole, you like being a little girl more than your MILFy self?" Popster asked as she fit a spoonful of the veggie and rice mixture into her mouth.

"Well, I just like this form as being this thin makes it easy for me to do things, and I have more energy, so I thank you for switching out my barrel parts again, Popster darling." Bowed Keyhole before she sat down.

"Well, being so immature looking, it's a shock that you're legal...." Thiccums sighed, looking Keyhole's thin frame up and down.

"Well, I don't have breasts or much of an ass like this, but maybe that's okay when we're not in combat." Keyhole sighed, looking off to the side as she twirled her finger through her tiny mohawk of lime green hair.

"I like you prancing around here jiggling about, but that's up to you, baby. You can choose how you want to be a rest." Popster sighed as she dug into her bowl of fried rice.

"Well, thank you, baby." Keyhole giggled, taking a bite of her fried rice via the use of chopsticks.

"Right, well, based on my research, the trafficking shipments or any shipments that look suspicious have slowed at this point as your last turnover seems to have some people shook sister," Thiccums said, looking up across the table at Popster.

"Good fuck those slavers and their damn trucks," Popster snorted.

"That is good, oh and Thiccums, you have to meet our new friends! Della is super nice!" Keyhole giggled, being very girlish with her words.

"Yeah, Della is a good egg, Willy too" Popster nodded.

"Huh, well, if you vouch for them, sister, I trust your judgment." Thiccums nodded.

"What about me, leader!?" Keyhole huffed.

"Keyhole, you trust everyone, especially when you're like the way you are now." Thiccums glared.

"Well, being nineteen makes me feel good like the world is a bit sunnier than it is," Keyhole pouted.

"Ah, leave her alone, sis; she likes being like this." Popster sighed.

"Well, alright, but please, when things get hairy, could you keep the basic and heavy attachments on your sister, please." Thiccums pleaded.

"No worries, Boss Blue, I'll be sure baby has all things she needs on her to make sure I'm at my best!" Keyhole giggled.

"Good!" Thiccums nodded affirmation.

"Also..." Keyhole looked down with shy schoolgirl inflection.

"Yeah?" The Miblin sisters answered at once.

"D-do you think all three of us could unwind a bit?" Keyhole asked.

"Hmph, sure, after dinner." Thiccums nodded.

"Really?" Keyhole giggled with glee.

"Yeah, today was shit; I'm down!" Popster laughed.

***

When finished, the three of them cleaned the kitchen and then met up in one of the bedrooms.

"Well, I'm ready; whoever wants to go first can." Keyhole said with shyness as she laid on her back in bed, her thin legs spreading open to give way to her demur naked young sex.

Popster and Thiccums stood before Keyhole at the edge of the bed side-by-side. Looking at the duo the Thiccums and Popster, they looked like two versions of the same person. Popster, though fit, still had huge hips, a fat-filled ass, and huge milk engorged breasts. Her mop of short, messy white hair, plump little lips, and grey eye focused and determined gave her a sense of wild independence. Thiccums, on the other hand, gave off a sense of vast intellect; she was a bit fatter than her sister, her ass being both more expansive and sticking out farther due to her not being as active. Thiccums's eyes, while not and focused grey, were an uncaring blue, cold and distant, that made her round little face menacing. Her breasts were just as significant as Popster's, that being a heavy double V-Cup. However, they were a bit perkier as they weren't put to as much use as her sisters were.

Though these two were similar with stark differences in personality and temperament, that didn't seem to matter when the two loved the same person. As their thick bodies warmed the thin body of Keyhole, the individuality of the two sisters became non-existent. Instead, they felt safe with Keyhole trusting her enough to let their personalities bleed away into being just Miblins.

As Popster serviced Keyhole's demur sex with his tongue, she wasn't an action-taking Miblin; she was a Miblin who was a soft lover for sexual intercourse. Once hardened and crazed with a challenge, her grey eyes were now passive and welcoming, as if she was never one to take action against anything. The authoritarian personality melted away, revealing what one would expect from a Miblin underneath, someone submissive, childish, and willing to serve.

Thiccums let her hair down, the long stream of blue cascaded all over her face, hiding how shy and demur she has become. She was no longer holding in her belly and let her pudgy form hang, making her look a bit more rounded than her sister Popster. Her cold blue stare was gone. Instead, her cold eyes softened into someone insecure and vulnerable. Thiccums had shed her glasses, placing them on the nightstand near the bed. The shed of her eyewear made her eyes look weak and kind. She climbed onto the bed, succeeding her sister, and tended to Keyhole tender undeveloped mounds. Her tiny tongue lapped up Keyhole's chocolate flesh.

"Ah-ah!" Keyhole squeaked as the two cushion-like Miblins serviced her.

Keyhole knew that had changed, but she did not mind; she would be the keeper of their secrets; in her care, they could be as demure and kind as they like. She would not boss them around or be mean to them; they could shift into and away from their Miblin mindsets as they pleased. Like this, they would be lost in the real world, unable to deal with the hardships that they face on a typical day today. So it's essential to have a relief like Keyhole around to confide in. Someone to rest on and believe in who will hold no judgment or prejudice on how the sisters like to be.

"Eh ah!" Keyhole came, her tiny body shudders as feminine love flowed from her chocolate love tunnel.

"Did I do good?" Popster said in a tiny girlish voice.

"Yes, you did, baby, you did very well." Keyhole said in a soft girlish tone.

"Should I go next?" Thiccums asked, unsure of her actions.

"Don't you want me to service you?" Keyhole asked.

"No, we will serve you; it's our duty," The sisters said in unison.

12