All Comments on 'Water Cooler Talk'

by hotprof1973

Sort by:
  • 85 Comments
laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 5 years ago
I liked it.

Not bad at all. Fun little story!

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 5 years ago
Contrived

The whole thing could have been avoided .... if at the end of page one the wife had said yes I had sex with them before we were married

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

Bebop3Bebop3almost 5 years ago
Fun Story

Nice twists. Thanks for sharing your work.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

Nice story. I believed her that she didn't fuck her ex, but she proved she couldn't be trusted with girls nights. The husband never did anything to warrant her kissing and dirty dancing with an ex.

Getting revenge on Desi would be easy... just inform all the husband's of the married women he slept with. One of the cuckolds would lose his shit and give the guy a beating, or one of the wives would press a sexual harassment case in her desperation to save her marriage. Either way, the company would come down hard on a sexual predator and he'd be out on his ass.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 5 years ago
A funny story...

A funny story with some twists and a lot of misunderstandings, but also with some issues...3*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Thoughts

As in many stories he's talking about getting revenge on Desi, when, if it's true, it's Kristy who cheated on him.

So, he's got a big dick. According to LW lore, that should make her want to fuck him, not suck him!

"Shouldn't be too late -- maybe." - Not too suspicious, LOL!

She's embarrassed by the birthmark so doesn't shave, but now she's shaved?

You give us enough red herrings to fill a fishing boat, then pull a big switcheroo.

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 5 years ago
Obviously

They don't belong together. Too many holes in the tale and they both flew off the handle. She is mildly upset and that is enough for her to let an ex finger her? She's also staying out late with a slut friend on 'girl's night'. As someone once said, after a certain time of night there's only two things open, legs and hospitals. She sure as fuck didn't come home in a hospital gown...

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 5 years ago
Ok twist.

I didn't like Krysty.

She gets in contact with her ex and makes peace with him, whatever the hell making peace with an asshole is supposed to mean, without talking to her husband about it at all and has been seeing him at the same dance club and dancing with him occasionally all without talking to her husband about it.

She is going clubbing, dressed to kill with her single girlfriend while her husband babysits.

She doesn't answer her phone or think to look at it while dancing with her asshole ex again and gets kissed by him, like what did you think was going to happen you stupid bitch? She is rubbing up against her ex close enough to feel his dick not getting hard?

Krysty is a shitty wife. Not a cheater but definitely a line crosser and she dances pretty damn close to the fire and shouldn't be surprised when she gets burned or her husband does.

Denise is a shitty woman as well and it looks like birds of a feather are burning each other's wings.

The story was ok with a nice twist. I loathe irresistible lotharios however because it paints women as brainless sluts with no willpower or agency. The new mother that was still nursing, fucking around with the asshole was very sour.

Not a lot of attractive or sympathetic characters to be had here.

wet4hotstorywet4hotstoryalmost 5 years ago
Needed a light read after your last one thanks

This one surprised me. Never expected hotprof to write a funny story, but I needed a laugh after Dueling had me in tears. Has the great writing and dialogue and of course twists that I think make this the most underrated author here. Of course, it won't get near the rating it deserves, but I think enough of us are seeing past that. I mean, I read enough 4 star stinkers lately - "burn the bitch" as they say gets you at at least 3.5 even if the story is total crap. All I can say Hotprof is keep writing and keep surprising us!

imanononeimanononealmost 5 years ago
Not sure how to rate this.

I will probably rate it high. However, there is some implausibility that makes it not realistic. Wife is really stupid. Maybe I am an old mossback but how many women go out dancing and drinking until 3:00 AM on a regular basis, and (1) why would a husband allow it, and (2) why would the wife not realize it is only natural for her husband to assume she is cheating. This kind of behavior is exactly what leads to cheating even if that is not the intent of the wife.

So good writing. Implausible story with unrealistic responses. How to rate?

anon.1

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 5 years ago
Prof

The one big problem I had with this story was Desi (donkey kong) king's exact memory of beauty marks after not seeing them for over 10 years. If he bedded as many women as he claimed there would be no way of remembering such detail if he hadn't seen it lately.

Kristy's excuses seamed to come to easily. (Why was she looking in the bedroom window/)

kiteareskitearesalmost 5 years ago
Bit mixed too

My first thought was - when did desi find out what he knew, could he be an ex? So the twist was not a huge surprise.

The other turns, Denise being a bitch, well that ends the nights out.

Kristy being dumb not 1) Saying she bumped into Desi, her ex and 2) Yes but, rather than He's and ex, of course. Given how Dan had been the night before the hints must have been screaming that he was looking for an admission of cheating.

But thankfully a lot lighter than Duel and a good example of why proper communication helps too.

ma_Cabrema_Cabrealmost 5 years ago
The weakest point in the plot

in my view, is that if a husband asks: "Have you had sex with that asshole?", the natural answer is not "Yes, but..." but something like "That was way before I met you" - and with that the whole later drama could have been avoided...

Anyway, how can somebody leave a room so fast after hearing 'yes' that hears no more than a 'but'?

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 5 years ago
Enjoyable

I liked it and it's not too hard to believe it might actually happen.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 5 years ago
An editor would help.

The story has a number of mistakes in it that are just annoying. Even a mediocre editor helps. My biggest problem involves her telling him that she has slept with Donkey Kong. Who answers that question starting with "yes"? Why wouldn't she say "years ago before I knew you"? And then you have her smelling her husband's dick while driving the car. She ran one stop sign. Leaning over that far would have put the SUV in the ditch. And I don't think talking about viagra is going to regain his honor. At the end of the day, Donkey Kong still has fucked his wife. Done and done.

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldalmost 5 years ago
Terrific comedy of errors

I liked how you turned the cards as the mutual misunderstandings played out. Good job.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Liked it

A pretty good little story.. Appreciate the humor.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 5 years ago
Very good

Sure one can pick apart the story elements that push believability, clubbing in a short dress comando was a big one, but the dialog was great, well crafted and scripted, a skill not common in loving wives. Entertaining story

Chilleywilley

schulz777schulz777almost 5 years ago
Desi King is

the king in that story, husband and wife will be divorced sonner or later

2starrs

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Doubts

Why didn't she come to her husband at the picnic and mention that she met an old boyfriend, especially where she knows he works with her husband? Especially one that you had to "make peace" with! Did it never occur to her that he DIDN'T make peace and was going to use their prior relationship to make trouble for her marriage?

breville1breville1almost 5 years ago
Skanky Wife

I agree with "silentsound".

This wife is flirtatious, wears clothes that clearly say "come fuck me", goes out with her skanky friend, dances closely with other men, kissing an ex, letting him finger her, etc. Going out with her friend on a "girls night out" is just another way of enjoying with other men.

Would you really be happy knowing that your wife was out drinking and dancing with other men and who knows what else?? That divorce is waiting to happen....

sanman52sanman52almost 5 years ago

As a whole, I liked this story. It was light and amusing. However, the individual pieces of the story all scream WTF!

I would suggest that you have someone, other than yourself, read your story before submitting. Many of the missing words and grammatical errors could be caught if this is done. Just a suggestion.

KSBerryKSBerryalmost 5 years ago
Nice plot twists

Really good read. Original, too. However, it's gonna take Dan a LONG time to not think that he and Desi are Eskimo Brothers or that Desi violated her 12 different ways when Dan is fucking Kristy.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Nice story with twists

He will get his chance to vent on DK at work.

But trust lost is not regained. They will both be thinking how easy it was for the other to find sex elsewhere. Sooner or later their stories will reappear here in LW section. Then the true divorce and revenge can be brought to bear.

Look forward to new stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Crap

If this crap is your norm,don't bother with any more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

What normal man would put up with a wannabe slut like Kristy? She dresses like a slut and lets guys feel her up. Can we say divorce?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What's with the girls night out ?

What idiot thinks it's alright for a wife to go out with the girls drinking ? If it was a girl friend it would not be accepted , how does a wife get that privilege/ especial with children (The writer of this iodic crap has to be Gay !) ….or just has to squat to pee.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
if it walks like a duck

I guess everyone loves a fairy tale, because they live happily ever after. I guess this while so void of any reality should of been placed in the fairy tale section of literotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not much

of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bullshit

Too much double talk in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just curious...

...what would it take for one of your cheating wives to actually go ‘too far’ for hubby to overcome? Every one of your stories that I’ve read has ended in a reconciliation, so I’m curious about what you would consider as being too much?

hotprof1973hotprof1973over 4 years agoAuthor
To curious

Only 40% of my stories are reconciliation. As far as your question, I’m not sure because it isn’t a morality thing but rather what I think my male character would react. With the exception of one story not in LW, all the reconciled wives had a one-time indiscretion (usually not in right mind for whatever reason) or didn’t cross into sexual intercourse. The ones that repeatedly cheated, no reconciliation. However, though not published here, I written many one-time cheating (either by male or female) that ended the relationship. So that’s about where my line is for my characters - again its not a moral thing. I’ve ended relationships after her giving a drunken blowjob, and know couples happily together for years after one ended an affair. Love and life is too unpredictable.

LuciousLadyMaryLuciousLadyMaryover 4 years ago
Just finished your collection...

and like your style. I didn't love every story but I don't judge others on my style. I do like that you tend to keep couples together which I believe mirrors the real lives of everyday people. I'm 1 for 2 and the one that succeeded was the cheating one. So yes, it is possible. We'll celebrate 39 years together in January.

I do like your novel approaches to your endings. I've been reading on Lit for years and others could take lessons there. Keep up the good work and I hope we see you on the 'new' page more often.

I'm no English major or anything but if you ever want or need a proofreader/editor fell free to contact me. The needed minor edits often take away from the story just enough to lower a score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

The guy needs to dump his whore of a wife.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60about 4 years ago
Kinda funny

Funny one, those bitter, old lonely assholes (anonymous) need to get laid and shut their mouths. I gave it 4 stars.

NegativeNellyNegativeNellyabout 4 years ago
Don’t understand

Why would Kristy want to reconnect as friends with Desi who treated her badly? Again another story where kissing someone while married is not cheating or even considered a bad thing.....all these years married and I’ve been missing out....

DDAY55DDAY55about 4 years ago
I like it

Your characters take the cake. I really like these stories on lit.I guess these fictional characters that are so messed up makes me feel not so screwed up.

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
ZZZZZZZZZZZ😴😴😴😴😴😴

VERY BORING

kuroneko_dkkuroneko_dkalmost 4 years ago
you were being such a jerk

So because the husband is a jerk it’s okay to cheat?

If my wife was dressed to kill for a girls night out (a other word for cheating), and going commando, we have a problem ending with divorce but in this story the feminism simp doesn’t care

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Just

Just a load of crap.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

If he believed her BS he really is a CUCK!!! NO WAY would her story be believable. She needs to be watched carefully. No more Girls Nights!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It’s Just a Story!

I can’t believe the comments raking the author over the coals just because they think the main charater should have gone all ballistic on his wife and the bad guy. It’s just a story. The author gets to write it however he wants. If you want a different ending, write a story yourself, and end yours however you want.

Get over it

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Two stupid idiots

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A pair of idiots

the two of them together couldn't rub two IQ points together!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Still think it’s a good, pretty funny story.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago

She crossed so many lines. Unless she stops the stupid girls night out crap and grows up, it time to separate.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 3 years ago

I don't understand why the men in so many of these stories, wait on the confrontation. It should have happened when he got home before the girls night out. Waiting is not good. And girls night out should never happen in a marriage. Fact: Forget what you have been told, if a woman has a weekly girls night out with booze and dancing, she will eventually cheat. Touching sexy men while dancing drunk will be too much to overcome.

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 3 years ago
Nice Combination

of basic standard plot devices. Bad Hu/Wi communications, GNO, over-sexed wife, slightly-over-the line-but-barely-cheating actions, skanky besty GF, blustery-over-the-hill fucktard has-been office mate, and even a Donkey Kong dong all mixed together into a comedy that is sad and nearly a disaster. Whew! What fun!

Also, my same ol' comment: Get a proofreader.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Boy is hubby stupid or what. Wife goes out to a club dressed to kill and gives him some bull shit story that she just happened to bump in to an old boyfriend D-K. And kissed him. Next date night when dear wifey has to baby sit so hubby has a night out he goes to the club and just happens to bump (and grind) into Denise. They dance, misses her and he cops a feel. Wife is all good with it right? Good for the goose, good for the gander.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

yuck man! when are u going to come out of your cuck wimp mode for gods sake..please write like a man..not a fucking pansie! does ur wife make u wear mascara and panties at home?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pathetic stupid cuck. The end is still on the way, he is such a dumb ass. Sexy dress girls night out and accidental meetup with old bf, no freakin way. It is over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have just finished reading your stories under the Authors Index and find that your stories are mostly an enjoyable read. Although I do not necessarily agree with your outcomes. Reading some of the comments that you received tells me that people need to be reminded that this is fiction and anything can happen in some ones imagination. I hope you keep writing and look forward to more of your tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WACC... I couldn't have sad this better. ...

Boy is hubby stupid or what. Wife goes out to a club dressed to kill and gives him some bull shit story that she just happened to bump in to an old boyfriend D-K. And kissed him. Next date night when dear wifey has to baby sit so hubby has a night out he goes to the club and just happens to bump (and grind) into Denise. They dance, misses her and he cops a feel. Wife is all good with it right? Good for the goose, good for the gander.

Yeah it's fiction but believable that it could happen as written. Just because the author has an "imagination" is no reason not to criticize the plot. Geez...

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

I don't think I could get so easily over my wife being with such a piece of shit to begin with but she then keeps seeing him and even dances with the asshole and makes out with him?

Kristy is a trashy piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The author is a talented writer ...... of alternate reality. Would you believe the wife? Some of it is potentially plausible but if the continued actions went that far, the marriage was already in trouble. The plot could have been more developed.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"He's got a thing about him" - "He's got a thing about him?" He's an out of shape ex-jock, and she wouldn't know about his cock unless she had already been inappropriate with him.

\

"One time... Definitely one time now" - So more times were on the table?

\

That dress and commando was still suspicious.

\

Why no confrontation at the water cooler where he tells everyone that Desi needs Viagra?

\

@Sarahwithlove - No GNOs? How about when husbands go out with the guys? Is that allowed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ah... so so story. Kind of disappointing. She goes out commando to a party & dances close with a guy she was intimate with in her past (was it really?) & hubby's OK with it all at the end? Nothing happened? Nothing as far as she's admitting to. While close dancing, he had no reaction from his penis. Really? How close a dancing? What did she do - grind, feel - to want to have any reaction? Lastly, not enough discussion about that time in the park when she was unseen for 1/2 hr or more while he's with his competition. Talking with Desi? Sick to her stomach? Which one? Either way, shouldn't take that long without something happening.

michaellajonesmichaellajonesabout 2 years ago

Nothing resolved yet another wife dresses and acts slutty only to confuse and distract the poor sap husband. No confrontation , another take my word for it and suck it up story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She's a slut.Now, can he afford to be w/o her?? She should not have a thing to do with Desi but she did. The ball is in his court is he gonna be a man or a wimp? LP

ErotFanErotFanabout 2 years ago

I like the genre about seduction at the work place as part of bragging/a bet/or a challenge. Each author has their own take on it. Yours is right up there with the best. Even if it is a bit short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

FTDS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hotprof writes cold cuck stories!! And most make no sense!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a wimp, she goes out minus pants and lets a jerk get his hand under her dress ... and he’s feeling guilty.W T F.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Shit story with a shitty hollier-than-thou piece of shit wife. It's ok for her to kiss someone else if you're drunk, but if he does it he's a bastard.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Has this author ever written a male MC with actual self-respect?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure why people don't accept what tge author writes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. Weird that people write in their own imagination into the author's story. Each had an explanation. Did the wife's behavior pass the husband test at the club, heck no. But she flirted, kissed an ex boyfriend, and danced and shut him down when his fingers went up her thigh. What I don't understand and hopefully changes going forward is why she goes commando without her husband to a night club when getting drunk. I know she claims she does it a lot at various functions and does it for him as she gets revved up. But really? Gotta appreciate the backstab by Denise. That friendship won't last. And seems every big office has a "Desi King". Big dicks that don't work well anymore are stupid to risk a marriage over. Thinking of Vera and the other office tramps. Doesn't matter the size of the plumbing is for shit. I also expect that Desi is too self centered to be a decent lover. Too much effort on conquest and seduction and "presenting" his big penis than actually being a great lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think he was totally justified believing she had the ass at least fingering her. Commando, hand up her dress, what’s not to pass the husband test?

And so what if a man uses Viagra? Does that make him less of a man? After a radical prostatectomy and radiation therapy my libido went to crap. 20 years later my urologist tested my testosterone level & found I was just above zero. It worried me enough to get a ruler & measure myself. I found I went from just over 6 inches to 4 inches. Boy, did that ever add to my depression.

Just now writing this made me wonder so I got out my ruler & found after 4 years of testosterone therapy I’m back to just over 5 inches. (But I did loose 3 inches of height as my discs collapsed.)

Funny how all the characters in Literotica are ashamed to use Viagra. Now that I get 100 generic Viagra for less than $35.00 I use it all the time.

I liked this story 5 stars worth.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She's cheating, but with huge clock just happens to turn up at one of her regular nights out, I'm sorry but he's amug.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wife's a bitch. If she wasn't cheating, going out drinking until 3:00 A M without panties and kissing an old boyfriend is a good way to start. If this is really the way people behave nowadays it is no wonder there are so many divorces.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kick the whole to the curb, bitchess are liars and just dancing and hanging out with Desi "reconnecting" as she put it, is enough reason. Especially considering women allways down play anything that's their fault, if they even accept any fault at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hell no! Not nearly enough. If she shut down Desi so quickly and so completely, why was she getting home at 3:00 AM?

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Oh I thought you got this right, nice plot, liked how you put it together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story was an illogical mess, with too much left unrelated, especially the next water cooler talk. Three stars--Average.

JPB

AngelRiderAngelRider10 months ago

You are schizophrenic. You write a well thought out story and then contrived nonsense

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

Oh, great! Why didn't he already know they had dated in Femdom agitprop land?

brownlabbrownlab8 months ago

It's pretty hard to suspend so much belief. But thanks for sharing could have been a much better story with more functional details

trucker1965trucker19655 months ago

A ending would be nice

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I read in So many of these stories adout the flirting between groups of friends or with strangers in a bar (dancing close, kissing, groping, fingering, etc.) and all of these writers act like that’s acceptable behavior in a committed relationship!?!? “It was just flirting, honey”…WHAT THE FUCK!!! Who fucking does that, seriously, what kind of friends would allow that behavior between their friends & wives?!? So many of these writers use this ploy to advance their storyline but it’s pure bullshit! I can imagine how anyone would think that is appropriate behavior. That can’t possible be the norm out there now, can it!?! Come on, you’re better than that!!! Zuzus_Petals

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A cheating slut and you believed her.....DUMBASS !!!

LaucaubinLaucaubin4 months ago

What? You don’t like the male main character ears to have BALLS!!? Crap story where another husband doesn’t slap the ex boyfriend.

fila4ufila4uabout 1 month ago

what kind of idiot lets his wife go out dressed hot with no panties on to go dancing with a divorced single friend??? moron

consulting91consulting914 days ago

I liked the story and the turn of events that he had been with her but before she was married.

But the main character should have stopped her from going out without panties dressed like she was anyway. No good could come from that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotprof1973@hotprof1973
Just to confirm what ppl have been asking: yes "One Last Bet," is my final submission here, which I decided before submitting it. In my life & writing career, it's time to move on from this genre of writing. Other than my dreaded 2nd and 3rd stories (which I know many people ...