Water Park Fun Ch. 05 - The Dinner

Story Info
Amanda rewards Ryan for meeting her parents.
5.9k words
4.73
11.7k
12

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 09/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we woke up the next morning, the rain had finally stopped. Amanda sat up with a yawn that then turned into a sigh, "I guess I got to go to work today." She leaned her head against my shoulder as I sat up.

"I'm sorry," I said and kissed her forehead.

"It's ok," she kissed me. The kiss gradually deepened, and she wrapped around my morning wood. "We still got some time before I have to start getting ready for work," she said.

I lay back down in bed, and Amanda followed me. I sighed as she started to jerk me off. Amanda jerked me off slowly as she kissed down from my mouth, jawline, and neck. I moaned as she took her time kissing and sucking on my neck.

She jerked me off long enough for me to think that was all she would do, but then she started to kiss her way down to my collarbone and down my chest. She took her time kissing down my chest. The light brushing of her lips on my skin made me shiver.

As Amanda reached my stomach, she stopped to pull the blanket back and got in position between my legs. She finished kissing across my waistline, and my goosebumps intensified as she kissed through my pubic hair. She moved her hand out of the way and licked up from the base of my cock. When she reached the top, she swirled her tongue around my head. I sighed as I closed my eyes in pleasure, my sigh getting louder as she took my entire head into her mouth.

I opened my eyes and watched as Amanda sucked hard on my head while swirling her tongue around it. She held eye contact as she started to take in more of me. I watched raptly as her lips slid down. Amanda took her time, steadily taking in my entire length. I didn't realize that I had been holding my breath until she reached the base of my cock, my head sliding into the tightness of her throat. I exhaled in pleasure. I didn't think that I would ever be able to get used to that feeling.

Amanda took her time blowing me, sometimes focusing on just sucking on my head or taking me back into her throat again. The predawn light gave me enough soft light to enjoy how focused Amanda was as she blew me.

I moaned as she continued to increase the pace and pressure she used as she blew me. I started to rock my hips in time when she took me into her mouth, drawing out even more pleasure. I had to force myself to hold back. I wanted to fuck her mouth so badly but didn't want to be too forceful with Amanda and take advantage of such a great thing.

Amanda rapidly bobbed her head up and down my shaft, sometimes taking me back into her throat for a second and others stopping just short of it. She wrapped her hand around my shaft, moving her hand and mouth to stimulate my entire length.

"I'm getting close," I just barely managed to whisper. Amanda answered by going even faster and playing with my balls with her free hand. When I was about to cum, her blonde hair fell in her face, and she had to stop jerking me off to tuck it back behind her ear. When she started again, I could only last a few more seconds before I moaned that I was about to cum. Amanda pulled back, sucking on just the head of my cock while jerking me off. She began to flick her tongue against the sensitive underside of my cock. I moaned her name as I shot my load into her mouth. She continued to jerk me off, helping the last of my cum to escape faster.

She pulled back with a loud pop when she was sure she had gotten it all. She held eye contact as she showed me her cum coated tongue. My cock twitched at the sight. She let me take in the sight for a few more seconds, then closed her mouth and swallowed.

She lay on my chest with her arm and a leg draped over me. When I recovered, I ran a hand up and down her body. I slipped my hand down to her ass and started cupping it. She sighed as I touched her but then reached back and grabbed my hand, resting it against the small of her back.

I was confused. "You don't want me to do anything for you?" I asked shyly.

"Not right now. I just wanted to take care of you," she said, kissing my cheek. "I just want you to hold me." I did as she said and kissed her on the top of her head. I could have held her like that forever, but we had to get up eventually.

"I love you," I said and kissed her again on the top of her head. I was still amazed that I had someone to say those words to. With her body pressed against me, I could feel her relax after I said that.

"I love you," she said. We lay in comfortable silence together for about ten minutes, and then she said, "We need to get going soon."

"I know."

Neither one of us tried to get up. "We really need to get up."

"I know," I said again. We held off for one more minute and finally got up. I let Amanda wear one of my shirts and an old pair of shorts. Amanda leaned against my arm the whole drive. I walked Amanda to her door, and we hugged and kissed goodbye. Again, the hug lingered. "You're going to end up late for work," I protested weakly.

"I know." She kissed me one last time before going inside.

When I got home, I lay in bed, unable to get back to sleep. I stared out the window as the day brightened and listened to the birds singing outside.

Later that day, Amanda texted me. "My Dad was mad at me this morning."

"I'm sorry," I said, feeling guilty that I had caused her to get in trouble.

"It's ok. I'm not in trouble or anything. I've never been grounded before. This is my first time breaking curfew, so I think he was more worried than anything. My stepmom invited you to dinner this Friday if you wanted to come."

I got nervous at the thought of having dinner with her parents. Her stepmom seemed to like me, but I was worried about meeting her Dad, but at the same time, if I wanted to take this relationship seriously, then I should probably meet her parents.

"I can come. Your Dad won't kill me?"

"He's never killed any of the other boys I have brought around."

That was a relief until I remembered when she told me I was her first boyfriend. "I thought you said you hadn't dated anyone before," I said.

"Exactly. You get to be the first, so let's hope for the best."

I felt nervous all day as I waited to get ready and head over for dinner. I didn't have any prior experience meeting the parents of my girlfriend. All I had to go off was the sitcoms I watched. I knew they were not a good source of information, but googling "tips on meeting the In-laws" hadn't given me much more than most people would probably already know. Finally, it was time to get ready and head over.

I had hoped Amanda would answer the door, but her father did. We introduced ourselves and shook hands. He was well built but also had a bookish look, given to him by the glasses he wore and his receding hairline. His body matched the gruff voice I heard that night he almost caught me in bed with Amanda, and so did his handshake.

"Nice to meet you sir," I said.

"The ladies are waiting for us in the kitchen," he said as he led me inside.

Amanda and her stepmom were in the middle of cooking. Amanda's stepmom wore a dark blue dress that complemented her dark hair. Amanda wore a white sundress with a floral print. She smiled big when she saw me. Her smile did a lot to calm my nerves.

Amanda's stepmom greeted me with a hug. "It's so good to see you again. Thank you for coming." I was intensely aware of her soft body pressed against me and made sure to keep my hands obviously on her back as I quickly returned the hug. The last thing I wanted was to have a hand accidentally brush against her ass and completely ruin meeting Amanda's dad.

"Thank you for inviting me," I said sincerely. As nervous as I was, it felt good that they wanted me to come over.

The dinner was terrific. I readily said yes to seconds. Amanda's reassuring touch helped me sit through her parents' questioning. I felt weird answering questions about what I wanted to do in my future. I was in school for it, but it seemed so distant, even though it wasn't.

Once I got past his gruffness, I realized that her dad reminded me a lot of mine, from what I could remember about him.

It was late. Her father shook my hand again. Her stepmom gave me another hug, this one even bigger than the ones before it. I didn't want to be overly confident, but I felt like I made a good impression.

Amanda walked me back out to my car. "So, how did I do?"

Amanda gave me a stern face and then looked down. My heart fell.

"What?" I asked. She said nothing, so I repeated myself and tried to get her to look up. Finally, she did, and she had a huge smile.

"You did great."

I sighed. "Don't joke like that. You almost gave me a heart attack."

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself."

I turned my head away from her, overacting as I pretended to be upset. Amanda peppered my cheek with kisses as she tried to push on my chin to get me to face her. I resisted for a moment, but she was persistent, and I couldn't help but smile under the assault of her kisses. I gave in and let her kiss me. It started as an extension of our playfulness as she kissed me with a loud smooching sound. She pulled away, and we held each other. I felt the sexual tension in the air, and we kissed fiercely. I pressed Amanda against the car.

She started to caress my erection through my slacks. Not wanting to be outdone, I started to feel her up through her dress. We continued kissing, touching, and grinding against each other for the next couple of minutes. I could feel myself starting to get to the point of no return if we kept it up.

Amanda slid her hand up from my erection and pushed me back gently. We were both panting. She looked down as she calmed down. I forced myself to cool down, telling myself it would be better if we stopped now. If I kept Amanda out here for too long, then her parents were bound to notice. The last thing I wanted was to ruin the good impression that I made tonight. Amanda shifted and pressed more against me.

When she looked up, she had a mischievous look in her eye. "What is it?" I asked.

"Are you up for climbing a little tonight?"

I looked past Amanda and up to her window on the second floor. I thought about how hard it had been to scramble down the slanted tiled roof and then to drop down onto the stone wall, a process that looked like it would be even harder to complete in reverse. On top of that, if I got caught sneaking into her room, that would ruin the good impression I had made tonight. I thought about it for a few seconds and then looked back down at Amanda. "What time do you want me to come back?"

I parked my car down the road and watched stuff on my phone to kill time. Amanda kept on texting me, checking up on me, and making sure I was still going to come. I assured her I wouldn't miss seeing her for anything. I returned to watching a show when I got another message from Amanda. I nearly dropped my phone when I saw the picture she had sent me. She was topless but had an arm across her breasts to keep them mostly covered.

"I can't wait for you to be here with me," she texted.

"Me either," I responded. I felt that wasn't enough, so I quickly and honestly added. "I want you so badly."

"Oh really?" She asked.

"Yeah, I am so hard right now." I started to rub my erection through my slacks as I admired the picture of her breasts.

She sent another picture, this one nearly making me drop my phone. Her breasts were fully exposed, and she was pressing against them with her hands, drawing my attention to her full nipples. "How about now?" she asked me.

"I'm even harder now."

"Show me."

I couldn't believe I was doing this, but I looked around to make sure no one was around, and then I undid my fly. I jerked myself off a little bit, making sure I was fully hard, and after one last glance around, I turned on the overhead light. I tensed so my cock stood at an angle and then took a picture. I looked at the picture quickly to ensure I didn't accidentally block the picture with my finger. Once I knew the picture looked ok, I turned off the overhead light and put my cock away. I sent the photo to Amanda. While I waited for her to respond, I continued to touch myself through my pants. I realized what I was doing was crazy. I was in public, and even if it was nighttime, it wasn't that late. Who knew when someone could decide to walk by and catch me.

I Had just stopped when Amanda sent me another message. It was a picture message. I opened the picture, and my jaw dropped. All thoughts of stopping touching myself disappeared. Amanda was sprawled out on her bed, fully nude. One hand was holding her phone up for the picture while the other was stretched between her cleavage, and she was coyly covering up her womanhood. She looked up at the camera with a little smirk.

I stared at the picture, thinking about jerking off to completion when she sent another photo. She removed her hand and used it to cup one of her breasts. The following photos all came in back-to-back. Amanda had a finger just nestled inside her lips in one photo, and then in the next, it was inside her. In the following picture, she pulled her finger out of her pussy. It was glistening with her wetness. She then took a photo of her sucking on her fingertip and then sucking on her entire finger as she cleaned off the juices.

"I'm waiting for you. Come up now."

"Coming," I responded instantly. I ensured my car was locked up and started walking down the street. It only took a few minutes to reach her house. I hoped my erection would die down a little as I walked, but it hadn't. I resigned myself to having to test my climbing skills with a raging erection. I planned the path I would take to climb up to her window. Climb on top of the wall using the blue recycling bin, pull myself back onto the roof, and finally walk up and across the slanted tiled roof until I reached Amanda's window. I told myself that breaking it down into manageable steps would make the task seem easier, but I was still nervous. The thought of Amanda waiting for me filled me with confidence. I never thought I would find myself doing something like this, but the risk of discovery or injury was more than worth it for Amanda.

I snuck along the side of the house, careful not to let my footsteps crunch in the rocks that decorated the front yard. My heart pounded with both nervousness and excitement. It took thirty seconds to encounter the first hiccup in my ascension to Amanda's room. The blue recycling bin was full the last time, giving it the weight to stay still. It was empty this time, and when I went to climb on top of it, it shifted and dipped forward. As my feet slid back in a crunching of gravel, I caught myself and kept from dropping the recycling bin. I paused momentarily, waiting for someone to hear the loud noise. When no one came out, I set the recycling bin back into place. This time I distributed my weight better and climbed up from the side, using one of the wheels as a stepping stone.

I got on top of the wall easily, but I hadn't realized how high up the roof's edge was from the wall. If I extended my arms, I could barely reach the edge. I stretched up on my tiptoes and still couldn't get a full grip. I knew I would have to jump to even be able to get a grip. With a sigh and a thought of what I was doing it for, I jumped. The sloped tile dug into my arms as I held on. I tried to brace my feet against the wall, but it was just out of my reach. Not only was it harder climbing up than it was climbing down, but my movement was also a lot more restricted because of my dress clothes. I wasn't overly attached to the clothes but didn't want to rip them. Also, having an erection during it made it difficult to be careful not to bump it. With much more kicking than I would have liked to admit, I finally got my arms in a position to support my weight and started lifting myself up. The tile scratched my arms and scraped my stomach, but I finally pulled myself up.

I sighed and lay on the roof momentarily to recover. I stood up and dusted off my clothes. I walked up the sloped roof towards Amanda's window carefully, both to not be loud and not to risk breaking the tiles or falling. When I reached her window without anything else going wrong, I sighed in relief. I went to tap on her window and saw it was ajar. I finished opening it and climbed in, glad to finally be done with my ordeal and about to reap the rewards. I saw that Amanda was lying in bed. For some reason, she didn't move. I tiptoed to her bed. I wasn't about to ruin things by stomping toward her bed.

"Take your clothes off," Amanda whispered as I approached. I stripped and stacked my clothes on the side of her bed opposite the door. I discovered she was already fully naked when I climbed into her bed.

Amanda pressed her soft, supple body against me, embracing me tightly. I held her back. All it took was a second of that embrace to make climbing into her window worth it. She kissed me passionately. Our hands slid up and down each other's bodies, but they quickly found where they wanted to go. Amanda wrapped her hand around my erection and started to jerk me off, quickly getting me fully hard again. I placed a hand against her breasts and started feeling her up. Her nipple immediately hardened under my touch, and I began to play with it. I lowered my other hand down towards her womanhood. When I slipped a finger between her lips, I found she was already wet, and my finger slid easily inside her. She had been fingering herself as she was waiting for me. The thought of Amanda masturbating turned me on so much. I wondered how often she did it and how it looked when doing it just for herself.

I started fingering Amanda to the same rhythm she was jerking me off.

She pulled away from my embrace and pushed me down onto my back. I wasn't sure what she wanted as she started to straddle me. She lowered her pussy onto my mouth while lying across my body and grabbed my erection. I had a second to be amazed that we were about to sixty-nine for the first time. I licked her pussy and then let out a moan as she started to take me into her mouth. I moaned into her as my cock was engulfed in the hot, moist, and softness of her mouth.

I loved having her pussy right there in my face. Pleasing Amanda was my whole world. Normally being able to see what Amanda was doing while she blew me was a huge turn-on, but I found myself enjoying not being able to see what she was doing. It let me focus on the sensations of pleasure and use my imagination more.

I licked her clit for the first time when she had nearly my entire erection in her mouth, and she moaned. That vibration around my cock felt amazing. I did it again, pressing my tongue firmly against her sensitive nubbin. Amanda moaned even louder. My cock twitch inside her mouth at this unexpected source of pleasure.

Amanda pulled back off my cock with a popping sound, and then she took my entire shaft back into her mouth. I moaned when I was sucking on her clit, and she moaned around my cock as she started to deep-throat me. It was like a chain reaction of pleasure as our actions and reactions made us feel even better. I shivered at the overwhelming sensation of her moaning around my cock. I was glad that Amanda was on top of me because I almost recoiled at the pleasure she was giving me.

That moment was like a dam breaking. Our gentle pleasuring of each other kicked into the next gear as we started to try and make each other moan and reach our orgasms. I slid my tongue as deep as possible, pressing my face into her. I loved the access inside of her I got when she was on top of me, and I took advantage of it, licking along her folds and the inner walls of her pussy. Her pussy and her juices tasted even better than I remembered, almost as if the deeper I went to the source of her nectar, the better it got. I eagerly lapped up her juices and pressed my face into her to drive my tongue deeper to test my theory.

12