Water Park Fun Ch. 05 - The Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I tongue fucked Amanda, she started to rock her hips slightly on top of me, driving my tongue even deeper inside her. I began to do the same to her, taking extra pleasure as I fucked her mouth. The moans from each of us made us both hump that much harder. Before long, Amanda was grinding her pussy onto my mouth as I fucked her soft, moist mouth.

Amanda started to grind hard on me, and her moans increased in volume and frequency. Each of her moans meant more vibrations along my cock. I quickly could feel myself getting close to cumming as she continued to moan around my cock. I was a little afraid that she might get too loud and get us caught, but my cock in her mouth muffled her sounds, and I was past the point of caring about anything other than what we were doing.

Amanda had most of my cock in her mouth as she started to grind her pussy harder onto my face, and she moaned her loudest yet. It became hard for me to breathe, but I didn't care as long as I could continue to please her. Amanda's juices flowed even more, and I did my best to lap up every drop. She started to suck hard on the head of my cock between her moans. The vibrations focused on that sensitive spot put me at the edge. I bucked up and down, fucking her mouth hard for a few thrusts, and then I started to cum when Amanda was at the height of her climax. I loved feeling her orgasmic moans in such an exciting way. She swallowed my load as best she could while her orgasm was dying down. I felt her body tense up one last time, and then she relaxed on top of me. I closed my eyes and lay still, recovering from one of the best orgasms I had ever had.

After a minute, Amanda climbed off me and cuddled beside me.

"I love you," She murmured and kissed me sweetly. "I love you too," I said, kissing her on the forehead. She nestled up against me, and I heard her faintly snoring before long. I didn't know what to do. I figured it would be best to leave, but Amanda hadn't said to, and she was now sleeping against me. I didn't want to fall asleep accidentally and risk discovery, but I also wanted to savor our cuddling. I loved all the sexual things we did together, but there was just something about the naked cuddles afterward that I just loved. It was comforting and, in a nice way, odd to have a beautiful naked girl pressed against me without me having any immediate thoughts of sexual desire. Laying with Amanda like that gave me a sense of being at home.

I decided to split the difference, I wouldn't leave, but I wouldn't sleep either. I lay there, listening to Amanda's snoring in the stillness of the house for a time. Even though I told myself not to, I drifted off to sleep before long.

I woke up with a start as the sky was starting to brighten with the rays of dawn. Amanda felt me wake up, and she did too. She looked up at me groggily. After rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, she smiled at me. We kissed sweetly.

"I should get going," I said after a time.

"I know, but that doesn't mean I like it." She kissed me again and held onto me even tighter. We lay there cuddling for a bit, not asleep but not fully awake either. Dawn's light had filled more of the sky when we finally let go. While I got dressed, she pulled back on her nightie. Amanda walked me to the window and opened it up.

It must have taken our desire longer to wake up than we did. Our kiss goodbye was a spark because the kiss lingered and then deepened. I slid my hand down Amanda's back and cupped her firm ass. Amanda moaned into my kiss. She fumbled to undo my pants and then slipped a hand inside them. When she wrapped her hand around my erection, it was my turn to moan when she started to jerk me off inside my pants. With her free hand, Amanda began to pull my pants down. I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my pants. Amanda went back to jerking me off. I had an idea of what I wanted us to do, but I wasn't sure about trying it. It would be risky. I decided to go for it. I guided Amanda and stepped around so that she now had her back to the window. I guided her to turn around. Luckily, Amanda seemed to realize what I had in mind because I didn't know how to put what I wanted her to do into words. She leaned forward, bracing herself against the window. I pulled her nightie up and admired her beautiful ass. I could see her rosebud and pussy from how she had a thigh gap and her legs spread out. Her pussy was partially partied, and moisture was already on her lips.

I wanted to take her from behind but also to ensure she enjoyed herself. I got down on my knees behind her and licked up along her folds. Amanda let out a shiver as I did that. I licked along her lips a few more times, pressing my tongue deeper inside of her each time. Amanda rocked her hips back, driving my tongue in even deeper. I pressed my face forward and ate her out for as long as possible before pulling back and catching my breath.

When I was done catching my breath, I noticed her rosebud. I had never considered doing it before but suddenly wanted to lick that too. I stuck my tongue back inside Amanda, l licked up along her folds and then continued towards my new goal. I swirled my tongue in a circle around her rosebud, taking my time to work towards it. Amanda shivered and moaned as I got closer. Finally, my tongue got right up to the edge, and before I could talk myself out of it, I tentatively flicked my tongue across it. It was as if electricity had shot through Amanda. Her whole body shook, and she let out another loud moan. There was a slight muskiness, but Amanda's juices on my tongue tasted stronger.

Now that I knew it wasn't too bad and how strongly Amanda reacted to it, I licked it harder this time. Amanda moved with every one of my licks, sometimes leaning back into it to get extra pleasure and leaning forward slightly when it was too much sensation for her. I wondered if I could make her come just from doing this and was tempted to try it then, but I had my mind on something else, so I decided to try it out some other time.

I stood up behind Amanda and positioned myself at her entrance. I pushed forward so that just my tip pushed into her pussy. Amanda shuddered at the contact and humped back into me, taking most of me inside her. I humped forward, fully penetrating her. We moaned together. Being inside her hot pussy with the cool morning air through the window felt terrific.

I knew what we were doing was incredibly risky, but at the same time, that seemed to make it feel that much better. We built up speed quickly as I fucked Amanda from behind. She leaned forward, and I grabbed her hips, pulling her back into me with every thrust. I couldn't believe how different it felt to be fucking her from behind. I could feel her pussy walls squeezing me as I plunged in and out of her. As we fucked we looked out at the rising sun.

It only took me a few minutes to build up to my orgasm. I tried to hold back but knew I couldn't last much longer. Amanda stifled her moans as well as she could, but some still made it out. Amanda seemed to move her body quicker as she fought back her moans. I got close to cumming and tried to slow down, but Amanda wasn't having it. She started thrusting back into me even harder, pushing me to the point of no return.

I grabbed her hips and started to slam into her. We slammed into each other for another thirty seconds, and then I began to cum. "Oh, Amanda," I moaned as I shot my first load into her.

Amanda picked up her pace, and I was in the middle of cumming when Amanda pushed back one last time and moaned loudly as she climaxed. She leaned forward and rested against the windowsill and rocked her hips rapidly, causing her clenching pussy to move up and down my shaft, right at the point where her pussy bent a little. The increase in sensation as I came was too much, and I had to spread my feet and stop moving to keep my balance.

We stayed still for a time, the world around us quiet except for our heavy breathing. I knew we needed to hurry up and move, but it took all my energy to remain standing. I looked out the window, watching to ensure no one saw us. I also saw the rising sun and the warm light as it lit up Amanda's skin in its warm glow. She straightened up. I couldn't help but marvel at her grace as she did that and spun around to face me. We moved to the side of the window. She kissed me deeply. "Where did that come from?" She asked.

"I just wanted you so badly. I couldn't help it," I said honestly.

She smiled and kissed me again. She looked like she might want to scold me for what we did but didn't. I pulled my pants back up and put on my shoes. Amanda kissed and hugged me goodbye, and then I climbed out the window. I wanted to take my time moving across the tiled roof, but at the same time, I knew how visible I was, so I didn't want to be up there for too long. I made it to the roof's edge without incident and lowered myself. I let go and dropped onto the wall much easier this time. I wondered if we would make a habit of me sneaking in and out of her window. It was scary, but it was also fun. The risk was worth it if it meant stealing another night with Amanda. I would probably be an expert at climbing into her window after another month or so. I almost made the mistake of jumping on top of the recycling bin, but I remembered what had happened the previous night. Instead, I lowered myself from the wall and dropped onto the gravel.

I padded towards the street. My ears perked up as I waited to hear the sound of the front door or one of the garage doors opening behind me. It would suck to be so close to escaping only to be discovered now. I made it to the street without being caught. I turned around and looked back up at Amanda's window. She was standing in it with her nightie clenched around her. I waved goodbye to her. She waved back, and then to my surprise, she pulled her nightgown up, flashing me for a few seconds before covering back up. I smiled, still not believing that this was all really happening.

I drove home with a big smile on my face the whole way. I was tired from us being up late and not sleeping much, but I felt rested mentally after a night spent with Amanda. My body had a pleasant buzz from all the times we made love. I was sore in places I hadn't ever been before, but my body was already getting used to the new activities that Amanda and I were engaged in.

I made it home and had a little time to sleep before I had to work. I kicked my shoes off and stripped out of my nice clothes. I fell into my bed and had enough time to plug my phone in and set my alarm before I fell asleep.

12