Water Park Fun Ch. 07 - The Scare

Story Info
Ryan comforts Amanda during a pregnancy scare.
5.1k words
4.63
8.2k
8

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 09/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I went to pick up Amanda, I noticed something was off. She crossed her arms and wouldn't look up at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked. I knew it was something serious, and I was scared. I thought she would break up with me, but that didn't make sense. There had been no signs that anything was wrong between us.

"I'm late," she said quietly.

"What do you-" mean was what I started to ask, but then I realized what she meant. "Oh. Are you sure?" I asked her.

"You think I don't keep track of this stuff?" She asked, sounding angry.

"That's not what I meant," I said, taken aback by her anger. I was about to respond sharply, but I managed to catch myself. She was scared and needed me. "Come here," I said and held my arms open.

She leaned over so that I could hug her. She felt rigid at first, but then she loosened up. I stroked her head and felt her warm tears on my shoulder. I hated myself for how stupid I had been. I knew that all the unprotected sex we were having was risky, but I was so wrapped up in the romance of it and how good it all felt I didn't even have a second thought about how we needed to be more careful.

"It's going to be ok. No matter what happens, I will be here for you." I felt her relax even more when I said that. She must have been so scared to tell me, wondering how I would react. I was afraid and nervous, too, but I realized I had to be her rock to help her get through this.

"I'm so scared," she said, sobbing into my shoulder.

"It's ok. I'm here for you. We can handle this together. It's going to be ok." I kept on reassuring her while I continued to stroke her head. I was used to not handling stressful moments well, but for Amanda's sake, I felt braver. I was still scared, but my mind didn't go racing down all the crazy branches of what-ifs; instead, I stayed grounded in the moment.

"Have you ever been late before?" I asked her when she started to calm down.

"Yes, by a few days, but never this late."

"Ok, there is still a chance you might not be pregnant, right?" I felt like I was grasping for straws, but I was working through the different solutions we might have.

"Yeah, maybe."

"So why don't we go and get a pregnancy test to make sure," I said.

She looked up at me dumbly for a second. "I am stressed out and scared. I haven't been able to bring myself to buy one."

"I can buy it for you."

I drove us to the nearest CVS and pulled into a parking space. Amanda clutched my arm and was quiet the entire drive.

"I will be right back," I said, kissing her forehead before leaving the car.

I wanted to go straight to the pharmacy aisles to look for it, but I thought for a moment about getting some other things, so it didn't look like that was the only reason I had come here. For Amanda's sake, I forced myself to go straight to the pregnancy and contraceptives aisle. I looked at the condoms for a moment and thought that if I had been smart enough to buy them, I could have avoided all of the stress I had caused Amanda. I grabbed a big box of condoms and one of the pregnancy tests that proclaimed fast results. The worker didn't seem to bat an eye when she rang me up for those two items and a large water bottle.

I handed Amanda the bottle of water when I returned to the car. I placed a hand on her thigh. "We are going to get through this," I said as confidently as I could manage. I drove back to my apartment. I wanted to speed up so we could hurry up and get there, but the last thing I wanted was to add to our stress by being pulled over.

We pulled into my parking space, and Amanda lingered in the car after I got out. I opened the door for her and helped her out. She leaned against me as I helped her into my apartment.

She grabbed the pregnancy test box and walked towards my bathroom. "Can you come in with me?" She asked.

"Sure." I took the box from her and followed her into my bathroom. There wasn't much room, so I sat on the bathtub, our knees almost touching as I opened the box. I handed her the plastic test after she pulled down her pants and sat on the toilet. I tried to look away to give Amanda some privacy. She set the test on the counter and sat next to me on the edge of the bathtub. I held her while we waited for the five longest minutes of my life. I kept on checking my phone, thinking that enough time had passed, but only a minute at most would pass at a time.

Finally, it was time for us to check it. I held Amanda's hands as she held it in front of us.

"Oh, thank god," Amanda said as the display showed she wasn't pregnant.

She dropped it to the ground, and we hugged each other.

"Come on. Let's wash our hands."

Amanda laughed. "Ok."

Once we cleaned our hands, we returned to my bedroom and cuddled on the bed.

"I'm so relieved," she said.

"I know I am too."

"You really would have stayed with me?"

"Of course I would have. I love you."

"I love you too."

We cuddled together on the bed for a while, taking comfort in each other.

"You know we need to start being more careful from now on," she said.

"Yeah, I know. I also bought a box of condoms."

"That's a good start, but maybe I should go on birth control," she said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah, that way, we can be extra sure."

"Ok," I said.

"And I think we shouldn't have sex again until I can get on some, and it can kick in."

"Ok, but can we start tomorrow?" I asked jokingly. She hit my arm harder than usual, so I must have annoyed her, but she also smiled. "Ok, no more sex for now," I said, kissing her on the top.

A few days later, Amanda finally got her period. She said it felt weird to celebrate something she was so used to seeing as nothing but an annoyance. We celebrated by going out to get ice cream.

"This might be a good idea going forward," Amanda suggested.

"I will think about it," I said, smiling as the stress of the last few days was finally wearing off.

I found Amanda so much more irresistible in the following weeks while she waited to go to her doctor and for the medicine to take effect.

Our makeout sessions got much more intense because we tried to hold back and take things slow for as long as possible. It wasn't like our sex life was getting dull after just a couple of months of dating, but the restriction of being unable to go all the way helped us become extra creative at getting each other off in different ways. I was surprised by how much it affected Amanda for us not to be having sex. She would often initiate makeout sessions when we were alone. She would always be the one who touched me first, and it was never long until she had her hand or lips wrapped around my cock. Amanda pleased me so much that with each week, her sexual skills increased exponentially. I know mine had. I got to know Amanda's body much more intimately as I used my hands and mouth to please her. We also liked to watch each other masturbate. It was so erotic watching her make herself cum.

She was extra touchy in public, always doing things to turn me on. I think she liked how much attention I was giving her, and she also liked to tease me. She would flash me her ass when she was wearing a skirt and there was no one around, or when we were seated somewhere, she would have her hand on my thigh and work her way to rubbing my erection through my pants. She also wore her most revealing outfits, teasing me from the first moment I saw her.

After weeks of buildup, we only had a few days to wait. In my head, I had the date marked down and circled repeatedly. As we worked through our last couple of days before we could have sex again, it became even harder to hold back.

We got dinner and then went back to my place. After teasing me the entire time we were out, I was ready to get some revenge on Amanda. Immediately when we stepped inside my apartment, we passionately started to make out. I picked her up, and she let out a cute laugh as I carried her to my bed. As we made out, things moved fast as she pressed her body against me, her hand fumbling to rub my erection through my jeans. I fondled her breasts through her clothes. I unbuttoned the top buttons of the long-sleeve flannel she was wearing, slipped my hand under her bra, and started playing with one of her nipples. Amanda moaned and unbuttoned my jeans so she could reach inside my pants. One of my favorite moments was always the seconds between when she first undid my pants and when she would finally slip her hand inside my pants and grasp my erection. Those seconds were always so full of anticipation, and no matter how many times we were together, I could never fully prepare myself for the pleasure of that skin-on-skin touch.

We stood up and pulled at each other's clothes, and in less than a minute were down to just our underwear. Amanda pushed me down on top of the bed and then straddled me and kissed me deeply. I could feel the warmth radiating out of her pussy as she started to grind against me. I began to hump against her, savoring how good it felt. As great as it felt, I knew it was only a hint of the pleasures we could share.

I reached behind Amanda's back and started to undo her bra. I was proud of myself when it only took me a few seconds to unclip it. I threw her bra to the ground and sucked hungrily at her breasts. Amanda reached into the fly of my boxers and pulled my erection out, pressing it erection against her soft panties as she started to grind against me. I could feel her juices begin to seep through.

Amanda was becoming an expert at riding me, even when we were just dry-humping. She knew how to slide her panty-clad pussy along my shaft to cause me the most pleasure. As the intensity built up, I wanted her so much more. What we were doing felt great, but it wasn't enough anymore. I wanted to rip her panties off and drive my hard cock inside of her. As I thought about it, I lowered my hand to grasp her ass and then hooked my fingers inside her panties. I started pulling them down, but then I remembered how stressed out she had been when she thought she was pregnant. I made myself stop with a frustrated groan. I wanted her so badly, but no amount of momentary pleasure was worth causing her such pain again.

I went back to holding her ass as she humped against me. I felt like I was getting close to cumming, but there just wasn't enough stimulation this time. Amanda seemed to be getting close from how loud she was moaning and how frantically she humped against me. She became so wet that her juices started to seep through her thin panties, and my erection became slick from it.

Amanda stood up and, with a groan of annoyance, said, "Fuck it." She peeled off her panties and then pulled down my boxers. I was in stunned silence as Amanda climbed on top of me. She reached between us and grabbed my erection to line it up with her pussy. She nestled my cock against her hips and lowered it a little so that my cock started to part her lips. We both moaned loudly at the contact we had been depriving ourselves of. Amanda began to lower more, most of my cock head enveloped in the tight warmth of her womanhood. This was what I wanted. All I had to do was keep quiet, and we would both get what we desperately wanted. I remembered again how upset Amanda had been, which allowed me to sober up enough to think with the correct head.

I grabbed her hips and held her up just as she tried to lower herself further.

"Amanda," I sighed, trying to get her attention. She either didn't hear or ignored me as she pushed down again, so I said her name more firmly this time. "Amanda. We can't do this."

Amanda sighed, but she still stayed with my cock nestled between her lips. "I want you so badly."

"I know, and I want you too, more than almost anything, but we have to be careful." Amanda sighed again, then climbed back off me after a moment. She leaned forward and lay on my chest. I held her and stroked her golden hair. I wondered for a moment if I had made a mistake.

"Thank you for caring about me," She said, sounding calmer now.

"Of course I care about you. I love you."

She smiled and kissed me. "I love you too."

"We only have to wait a few more days, right?"

"Yes."

"You said you waited this long to be with me, so I think we can wait a couple more days with each other's help. Right?"

"Yes," She said. She still didn't sound too happy about it. I couldn't help but smile because that was also how I felt.

We cuddled like that for a time as we calmed down together. I was starting to think that the desire had passed, and we would not finish in some other way what we had started. I was a little sexually frustrated after getting so close but not getting to cum, but it was probably for the better.

I was almost cooled down when I felt her caress my cock. I had lost most of my hardness by then, but having Amanda's amazing body pressed against me had kept me a little aroused. As she gently wrapped her hand around my shaft, I put a hand on her thigh and slid it up toward her pussy. Amanda parted her legs as my hand got closer to give me better access. I slipped a finger inside of her again, savoring her silky warmness.

We took things slowly as we gently played with each other. Once my finger was coated in her juices, I added a second finger inside her. Amanda moaned as I stretched her out more. I decided to try something new, and after fingering her for a couple of minutes with two fingers, I added a third finger. I had to press my fingers against each other in a triangle to get them to fit. Amanda moaned loudly into my ear and clenched at my shoulder with her free hand. I made sure to take it slow, just working my fingers barely in and out of her.

It took me some time, but I finally worked my fingers halfway inside of her. Amanda just held my erection as she got used to the sensations. She shivered and moaned into my ear when my fingers were entirely inside her, and I started to rub along the top of her pussy in a come hither motion.

I let her get used to feeling me inside her like that. It reminded me of the first times that we made love. I was so focused on her and how to please her. I momentarily imagined how great it would feel if my cock bottomed out inside her instead of my fingers. The thought made my erection twitch in Amanda's hand.

Amanda started to rock back and forth on my fingers, slowly pushing them in and out of her. She stroked my cock in time with her movements so that it was almost as if we were making love. I let her set the rhythm, and then I slowly matched her. After about five minutes, I was fingering her in long slow thrusts. I thought that would be as fast as we would go, but Amanda had other ideas.

She pulled up so my fingers were nestled inside her lips. "Stay still," Amanda said, and before I could respond, she lowered herself down, taking my fingers all the way inside of her. I thought she would take a moment as she did before, but she kept riding me, each time picking up the pace.

Amanda stopped jerking me off so that she could balance herself by putting a hand on my chest. "I want you to fuck me so badly," Amanda said as she plunged up and down on my fingers. She always seemed so sweet and innocent to me, so when she talked dirty, it surprised me and turned me on incredibly.

"I want you so badly," I said. I was nervous to say anymore, but I decided to try and let go of that inhibition since Amanda was. "I want to fuck you so badly." Amanda moaned and took my fingers inside of her. Seeing how strongly she responded to dirty talk, I was encouraged to try out more. "I love being inside of you and feeling how tight and wet you are," I said.

"You make me so wet," Amanda said as she repeatedly impaled herself on my fingers. I loved watching as she bounced up and down on my fingers. Her breasts bounced almost hypnotically; her face scrunched up in ecstasy.

Amanda's moans got louder, and she started to fuck my fingers even harder. My hand was starting to cramp up, but I kept going knowing Amanda was getting close. "Oh Ryan!" Amanda cried as she began to shake on top of me. Her pussy contracted tightly around my fingers. When she was done cuming, she fell forward and lay on me, my fingers sliding out of her. I held her while she recovered from her orgasm. I was dying to cum but didn't want to rush her.

It didn't take her long to recover. She started to fondle my cock again, gently caressing and stroking it with a loose grip. She then started to kiss and suck on my neck, causing me to break out in goosebumps. Amanda began to jerk me off more seriously but stuck to long, slow strokes. At that point, all I wanted to do was cum, but she seemed to intentionally draw it out, only giving me enough stimulation to edge me.

After minutes of teasing me, Amanda kissed her way up my neck and then kissed me deeply. Her tongue slipped inside my mouth. Our tongues swirled and pressed against each other. My precum started to lube Amanda's hand, so she took a moment to spread it across my sensitive head. She pressed her thumb across the sensitive underside of my cock and caused me to moan into our kiss. She sucked hard on my bottom lip, playfully pulling back before finally letting go.

Amanda kissed her way down my jaw and kissed my ear. She then licked and nibbled on my earlobe. "You're so big. I love feeling how hard I make you," she huskily whispered. I broke out even more into goosebumps from what she said and how it directly affected my ear. Amanda picked up the pace, spreading more of my precum along my shaft. "I miss feeling you inside of me and how you would stretch me out. How good it felt when you would finally cum inside of me," she massaged my balls, making me moan. I wish you could come inside my pussy. I miss how it felt when you would shoot your load inside me," she said wistfully. I reached down between her legs and ran a finger along her lips, and pressed against her clit, causing Amanda to moan into my ear. She was so wet and hot.

Even though a moment ago I thought about how all I wanted to do was finally cum, I suddenly had the urge to try and make Amanda come again before she could finish me off. I pressed my finger more firmly against her clit and rubbed it around in a circle. Amanda moaned into my ear and started to jerk me off even faster. I added a second finger as I rubbed my fingers in a circle against her clit and pressed just inside her lips. The only downside to my sudden idea was that Amanda was breathing too hard and was too distracted to be able to talk dirty into my ear. At first, her being unable to talk dirty allowed me to last longer, but as her breathing became more labored and she started to moan louder, it began to turn me on even more.

Amanda humped against my hand, trembling when the contact was too much for her. Her breathing became labored again, and her moans were louder. I was so close to cumming, but so was she. I just had to last a little bit longer.

Amanda gasped and thrust against my fingers as she finally started to cum. She did her best to keep jerking me off even though she seemed to be losing control of her body. I thrust into her hand. Between that extra friction and her moaning into my ear, I finally reached the point of no return. Even though I was usually quiet when I came, I let out a loud moan as I started to cum. Amanda continued to jerk me off as I shot my load. Since she was on top of me, I felt my cum dripping back onto me after it shot up, some landing on her stomach and along the bottom of her breasts before falling back down. I finished cumming as Amanda came back down from her orgasm. She continued to jerk me off as she recovered. Her hand was slick with my cum, so it slid easily up and down my shaft.

"You're still hard?" Amanda asked incredulously.

"I am as surprised as you are," I said.

Amanda continued to play with my cock, ensuring my erection wasn't going anywhere. She kissed me sweetly and then started to kiss down my neck. She took her time as she kissed down my chest, stopping to lick and suck up any of the cum that had landed on my chest. It was so sexy watching and feeling her do it, but I had to suppress a laugh because it also tickled. Amanda noticed me tense up when she kissed there and started to move on, making me think I was safe, but then she put her lips back at the same spot and blew a raspberry on my stomach. It was so unexpected that I couldn't hold it in, and I laughed. "What the hell?" I asked her when she finally pulled her mouth away.

12