Water Park Fun Ch. 07 - The Scare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, I couldn't help it," she said. I was about to try and say something back when she finished scooting down my body and wrapped her hand around the base of my erection. She looked up at me with my cock between her and me. "Were you about to say something?" She asked.

"Not at all," I said, urging her to continue. She smiled and then licked from the bottom of my cock to the tip. She repeated it, licking slightly to the side each time as she coated my cock in her saliva. She licked along the underside of my cock, making me moan, and then interrupted myself with an even louder moan as she licked the sensitive underside of my cock. She swirled her tongue around my head before taking it in her mouth. As she sucked, I could feel her tongue lapping against the sensitive underside of my cock. It was odd that even though my cock was more sensitive, what she was doing didn't seem to move me along towards cumming again as it would have done if she hadn't made me cum yet.

After sucking on the head of my cock for a bit, she took a breath and then started to lower her mouth. I was mesmerized as I watched her steadily take in my entire shaft in one go, even taking me into her throat without stopping. I moaned as my cock was enveloped in her mouth and throat. I stretched out and closed my eyes. She sucked hard and then pulled away from my erection. I opened my eyes and saw that she was looking up, almost as if expectantly.

"Tell me what you want," Amanda said. She had already been doing what I liked for weeks at that point, and I got the feeling that she just wanted me to say out loud what I liked and what I wanted her to do to me.

"I like it when you kiss and lick my cock, as if you were making out with it. Especially if you look up at me when you do it."

Amanda smiled and then kissed the tip of my dick sweetly. She focused on my cock as she deepened the kiss, open-mouth kissing my head as she sucked it between her lips. She looked at me as her cheeks hollowed out, and she sucked hard on my cock. She then pulled back with a loud smacking sound. Before I could recover, she held my cock up straight at its base and then started to kiss and suck at about the halfway point of my erection. She kissed her way to the side of my cock and licked up along the entire length of my member slowly, pressing her tongue firmly against my cock. When she got to my head, she swirled her tongue around the head and then kissed sweetly at the tip of my cock.

"Like that?" Amanda asked, almost innocently.

"Yes, exactly like that," I said.

"What else do you want to do?" She asked.

"I have been wanting to tit fuck you," I said.

She tried it but didn't press them together very well, and while my cock was slick with her saliva, it just wasn't wet enough for it to do it for me. I was a little sad as I thought maybe something I had fantasized about for a long time didn't feel that good. It was awkward as she continued to try and make it work.

"You should get my cock wetter first," I suggested. She took me back into her mouth, swirled her tongue around my shaft, and got it extra slick with her saliva. Amanda leaned forward and sandwiched my cock between her breasts. I sighed as her soft breasts enveloped my erection as she pressed on both sides of her breasts. Amanda started to rock back and forth, making my cock slide between her breasts. It felt so good now, and the sight of my hard cock poking up out of her beautiful breasts was a fantastic sight.

I started to thrust up and down between her breasts, causing myself even more pleasure. Amanda froze for a moment to get the timing right, and then she moved opposite what I was doing so that every time it caused me to slide even further between her breasts. It was a little awkward at first as we got used to this new act between us, but it didn't take long for us to figure it out.

She leaned in and opened her mouth so that she could blow every time I thrust between her tits. Sometimes I paused after thrusting so she could suck on my cock longer. She let out these cute little moans and hums that vibrated along my shaft as she eagerly fulfilled my desires. She had to keep pushing her blonde hair back behind her ears as bobbing her head caused her hair to come untucked quickly again. She was entirely focused on pleasing me. I was overwhelmed by how loved that made me feel, but that wasn't the only feeling inside of me that was building up. "I'm about to cum," I warned her as I could feel myself

"How do you want to cum love?" Amanda asked while jerking me off. Her hand slid easily up and down my slick shaft. All of the possibilities flooded through my mind, but there was one that especially stood out.

"On your tits," I told Amanda. She got back in position, holding her tits and pressing them from both sides against my cock. I Could feel my orgasm building.

I cried out her name as I came. My first load landed on Amanda's collarbone, but then she pulled back, so the rest landed on her tits. I savored the sight of her breasts covered in cum, enjoying the sight even more than I thought I would. It didn't feel as good as getting to cum inside of her, but I loved getting to see it. I collapsed onto the bed when I finished cumming. Amanda cuddled against me.

"Come on, we need to take a shower," Amanda said after a time. I felt lethargic as it was hard even to keep my eyes open. I couldn't remember the last time I had cum so much and quickly back to back. All I wanted to do was lay in bed and sleep, but I let her drag me to my shower. My shower was much smaller than Amanda's, so we were almost always pressed together. We washed each other, taking our time and being gentle. The hot water felt amazing on my body. It was the exact thing I needed after how much I just came.

After we were done, we dried each other off and cuddled in my bed again. It didn't take us long to fall asleep.

12