Water Park Fun Ch. 11

Story Info
The summer comes to an end.
7k words
4.8
8.4k
7

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 09/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Thank you to AchtungNight for editing this story*

Part 11

"So what are you working on?" Amanda asked me. She was laying in my bed reading while I was drawing at my desk.

"Practicing for one of my final assignments. We are doing figure drawings of a live model. We are only given a small amount of time to draw them, sometimes a minute, then a couple of minutes, and at the end of class, we get five minutes to try and get in as many details as possible. It's pretty hard for me to do."

"Why?" Amanda asked.

"Because I am not good at drawing people, and I like to be able to take my time when drawing. Having such a small window to work makes me nervous. There isn't enough time to think things through and to correct mistakes," I said.

"Can I see your sketches?" Amanda asked.

"Yeah," I said as I handed the sketchbook over to her and pointedly looked away.

"Drama queen," Amanda said as she started to look through the drawings. "Wait a minute, are the models nude?" Amanda asked.

"Yes, I didn't exactly know how to say that, but that complicates things."

"I get it," Amanda said, "you are too busy checking out the models that you can't focus on your work."

"That is not true. I have seen just as many naked guys as I have girls from the class. I have seen more dicks than I want to admit."

"Is it too late for me to sign up for this class?" Amanda asked.

"Not funny. Also, several of them are old."

"I had my suspicions," Amanda said as she held up a rough drawing.

"That one was actually one of the younger models," I confessed.

"Oh," Amanda said, at a loss for words at her slip-up, but then she brightened as she said, "Maybe I could model."

"For my class?" I thought, not overly thrilled at the thought of everyone in class seeing my girlfriend naked.

"No, just for you," she said, shaking her head.

"Are you just trying to reenact that scene from Titanic?" I asked her.

"No, but now that you mention it, that would be a plus. I could not shave my armpits for a couple of months if you want me to be like the French girl he drew before Rose," Amanda said.

"I don't think that will be needed, but I will keep it in mind. When do you want to do it?" I asked her.

"We have some time now if you want," she said.

"Ok."

"I'm going to go and take a quick shower. Why don't you set up your art supplies," she suggested.

"Ok," I said again, still stunned that this was going to happen. Amanda kissed me and then went to take a shower.

A quick shower for Amanda was still long enough for me to get my pencils, erasers, and charcoal all setup and then sit there and wait in anticipation. It was still awkward for me to see nude models in class, but at least it was in an educational context and setting. I always got a thrill at getting to see Amanda naked, and now she was going to model for me. I wondered if I could even get any drawing done with her beautiful body in front of me.

I heard the shower turn off, and a few minutes later Amanda stepped out. She had her hair damp wrapped up in a towel and had another around her body.

"I figured it might help you focus on actually drawing if I don't start naked, and also, this way, you don't have to worry about drawing my hair for the first few sketches."

"You know me well, thank you."

"Where do you want me?" she asked.

"Why don't you sit on the edge of my bed in any comfortable position," I suggested.

"Ok, like

this," Amanda said, posing in a silly way that looked the opposite of comfortable.

"If you can stay still for five minutes like that, then sure," I said after laughing.

"Ok, good point," Amanda said. She relaxed, sat against my wall, and started a timer on her phone. She propped it up against a pillow so I could see the timer.

It was distracting drawing Amanda at first. I spent so much time looking at her and taking in every detail, yet when it came time to try and put those details on paper, I was overwhelmed. How could I replicate the sweet beauty in her smile, the little dimple on the left corner of her eye, the fullness of her lips, the cuteness of her nose, or the kind intelligence that danced in her eyes? I forgot all my life drawing lessons from class when, rather than trying to get the basic shapes of her pose, I spent the entire time trying to translate the beauty I saw onto the paper. I was hyperaware of the time yet made little progress as I obsessed over every line. The timer finished, and I barely had anything to show for it.

"Want me to do another pose?" Amanda asked. She had watched me draw the entire time and must have caught my agitation.

"No, I think I will do a couple more of this position, and then I will ask you to move," I said, trying to replicate the art class lessons.

"I love you. You can do this," Amanda said and smiled at me.

"Thank you, I love you too," I responded and couldn't help but smile back at her. I took a deep breath, leaned forward, and started the timer. This time, I was able to better focus on the entirety of her form, beginning with the curve of her thighs, spreading out from them in broad strokes as he drew her torso, following the contours of her body, and then filled in the shapes of her lower legs, arms, and then a rough circle for her head. I was halfway through my time when I went back over my lines, thicker now that I knew what changes I wanted to make to them. I was starting to detail her face when the timer finished. I looked down at my work, a step in the right direction, but I could now see all the places I could have more effectively done my line work.

"One more time," I said. Amanda nodded. I started the timer. I started with the slope of her shoulders and the parallel line of her waist, and then, in quick lines, I connected those lines, continuing the downward lines to draw the outer lines of her legs, feet, and then her inner legs and thighs. I knew that I had the outline of her body done much faster this time, but I didn't let myself get distracted by the timer as I started filling in the details of her body and then her face. When the timer went off, I had much more of her down on the paper than the previous attempts, but I knew I still had room for improvement.

"Is it ok if I see them so far?" Amanda asked.

"Yeah," I said, glad to have a brief break from drawing. I could draw for long periods of time with no problem, but these sprint-style drawings left me feeling exhilarated in the moment but then exhausted afterward.

Amanda looked at the drawings, lingering on the last couple. "I know I need to fix the proportions. They are a bit off," I said.

"Didn't you say these were practice ones?" Amanda asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Well, stop beating yourself up because even your practice drawings look amazing," Amanda said. She pulled me in and kissed me sweetly. The kiss lingered and deepened, taking my breath away. "You got this," Amanda said. She went and sat back down on the bed, this time spreading her legs so that I could see her pussy. I stared at it, starting to get hard. "Well, are you going to start drawing?" Amanda asked.

"Oh yeah." I set the timer for five minutes this time. Now that I was warmed up and with Amanda's motivation, I could quickly get down the contours of her body. I went back through, going darker as I fixed my lines and started filling in the details. It was easy because the shape of the towel on her body gave me a shortcut, allowing me to use its form to contour her curves but use its rectangular shape to make the process easier. The ripples, folds, and shadows on the towels gave me extra places of detail that I was quick to fill in. The rest of the details came with less effort than before, and with a few strokes, I had Amanda's face on the paper. I was rubbing her paper thighs to get the shadows and her pussy shaded right when my timer went off.

"How did it come out?" Amanda asked me. I held up the drawing, and her eyes went wide. You did that in five minutes? It looks amazing!" she said.

"Thank you," I said, not knowing how to take the compliment. I thought it looked better than the last ones, but I could see some lines were a little off, and I wished I could shade the towel and her skin better to make them contrast better.

"Stop selling yourself short. It looks great. In fact, I think you deserve a reward for it," Amanda said. She stood up, let her hair out of the towel, and then pulled away the one wrapped around her, exposing her beautiful body. "How about you don't give yourself a timer this time?" Amanda said as she lounged on the bed with one of her legs up.

"Are you doing the Titanic pose?" I asked.

"Just shut up and draw," she said with a smile.

Even though I didn't have a timer going, I still drew the initial parts of the sketch with the same quick motions as before. Once I had her entire figure outlined, I went back over it heavier this time to fix any places that were off. I would fill in some details and look back up, locking in what I wanted to do before rapidly filling in the next section. Amanda would smile when I looked at her. Any time I started to feel overwhelmed that I wouldn't capture Amanda's beauty, her smile would help me stop obsessing about being perfect and focus on what I was doing.

I lost track of time as I filled in the drawing, spending a good amount of time rubbing and cleaning up the drawing to capture the different tones on her skin from where the light hit her and where the shadows gathered. Amanda was the perfect model and never complained or moved while I worked on my drawing.

I glanced at my phone and saw that almost thirty minutes had passed. I looked back at the drawing and compared it to Amanda. I was surprised with myself. I felt proud when looking down at one of my drawings for once.

"Are you done?" she asked me quietly without moving.

"Yeah, I think so," I said, feeling simultaneously exhilarated and exhausted at the same time from drawing at such a fast pace for so long.

"Can I move then?" Amanda asked.

"Yeah."

"Oh thank god," Amanda said, dramatically flopping into my bed.

"Don't be such a baby," I said with a smile.

"Can I see it?" Amanda reached out.

"Here," I said as I handed it to her. Her eyes went wide when she looked at the drawing.

"I love it," Amanda said in a hushed voice. After a moment longer, she set the picture down on my nightstand and walked over to me. She climbed into my lap and kissed me, pressing her nude body against me. Without breaking our kiss for longer than a second, she pulled my shirt over my head, kissing me again before she finished taking it off. Her breasts were right in my face, so I eagerly latched onto one of her nipples, sucking hard on it.

"That feels so good," Amanda said as she cradled my head to her breasts. I sucked in almost her entire perky tit, flicking my tongue against her nipple at the same time. Amanda moaned and started to grind against my erection, pressing right up against it through my basketball shorts. I pulled back to catch my breath, and Amanda eagerly pressed her other breast against my mouth, urging me to suck on it. I teased her this time, swirling my tongue around it. Amanda groaned in frustration and held my head still with one hand, and with the other, she held her breast as she pressed it into my mouth. I sucked even harder on it this time, making her moan even louder.

Amanda stood up and grabbed at the waistband of my shorts. I raised my hips as she pulled my shorts and boxers down at the same time. I kicked my shoes off and my shorts with them as Amanda got down on her knees at the edge of the bed. "Stand in front of me," she said. I did as she said and she started to jerk me off as she kissed her way up my thigh, causing me to break out in goosebumps. She kissed and sucked on my balls, making me groan from the unexpected spike in pleasure while she continued to stroke my cock.

I loved watching Amanda as she sucked on my balls. It was still hard to believe this sweet, amazing girl could be so wild in bed. She sucked hard on my balls and pulled away from them with a popping sound. Before I could recover, she licked her way up the underside of my cock, making eye contact with me and then smiling before taking me in her mouth. She wasted no time as she quickly bobbed her head up and down my cock, taking my entire length in her mouth. "Oh fuck Amanda," I cried out as she started to deep throat me. She held me inside of her throat for almost ten seconds before having to catch her breath.

Amanda looked up at me while jerking me off, "I want you to fuck my mouth," she said. I was taken aback for a moment as she started to suck on the head of my cock. She locked her lips around my cock, and I began to rock my hips, sliding my cock in and out of her plump lips. I started out slow, not wanting to go too fast and accidently hurt her, but she wrapped her arms around my legs and held onto my ass as she pulled me into her mouth more with each thrust.

"You want me to fuck you harder?" I asked. She "mummphed" her assent, and I picked up the pace even more. She moaned around my cock. "You love sucking my cock?" I asked her.

She moaned her answer, driving me to fuck her mouth even harder. I held her head, guiding her mouth up and down my shaft how I wanted it. "I want you to deep throat me again," I said as I thrust into her mouth. Amanda eagerly did as I said, lowering herself the last inch and taking me in her throat again. I held still as I savored the soft warmth of having my entire cock in her mouth. I tried to pull back after a few seconds, but Amanda eagerly moved with me, keeping me in her throat for a bit longer before pulling back.

Amanda sucked hard on my cock one last time before pulling it out of her mouth with a loud pop. My cock was glistening with her saliva. She stood up and pushed against my chest to get me to lie down. She climbed up my body and straddled my face. I looked up at the beautiful pussy in front of me. It was almost a perfect tight crease, with just a hint of her glistening pink lips exposed as she got in position. I leaned in, inhaling her intoxicating aroma before I licked up along her lips. Amanda sighed and braced herself by holding onto my head as I started to eat her out. Her pussy was coated in her juices, and I lapped them up as I swirled my tongue around her outer lips. She tightened her grip on my hair and pushed my head into her pussy. It was Amanda's turn to guide me as she either pressed against my mouth to lick her deeper or shifted how she was sitting on my face so that I could focus on her clit.

Her cries of pleasure grew louder as she started to grind against my face as she approached her orgasm. I pressed my face against her pussy, her clit against my nose as I licked as deep as I possible. "That's it, don't stop," Amanda moaned, her voice taking on that sweet huskiness that made my erection strain and body break out in goosebumps. A moment later she clenched her thighs around my face and trembled as her orgasm started to rock her body. I couldn't breathe but continued to eat her out, doing my best to extend her climax and make her keep on moaning.

When she was finally done cumming she collapsed onto the bed to the bed to catch her breath. I nuzzled against her thighs and started to plant sweet kisses on them and occasionally her pussy. "Stop I'm too sensitive," Amanda laughed. It didn't take her long to recover, and when she was ready, she scooted down my body so that she could straddle my waist. Amanda leaned down and kissed me hard, cleaning all her juices from my face. Without breaking the kiss, Amanda straddled me, my erection pressing up against her pussy. She started to hump against it, sliding her pussy along my length without taking me inside of her at first, but then she sat up and held my cock still as she nestled it between her pussy lips.

"I love you," she said, looking me in the eyes.

"I love you too," I said. We held still for a moment, and then Amanda pressed down, taking my entire cock inside of her in one go. She was so incredibly tight, but she was so wet that even though her pussy gripped my cock it slid inside of her with ease. We moaned together when I bottomed out inside of her.

Amanda took charge as she started to ride my cock, alternating between grinding against me to press my cock as deep inside of her as possible and bouncing up and down on it. I held her hips, using my grip to either help guide my thrusts into her or so that I could press back against her when we were fully together.

With all the buildup, it didn't take long until we were both approaching our orgasm. "I'm getting close," I warned Amanda.

"Don't stop," Amanda said in between moans. "I want you to cum inside of me." She picked up the pace even more. I could feel her pussy tightening around my cock, and I couldn't hold back anymore.

"Oh god, Amanda, it feels too good," I cried out as I started to cum deep inside of her.

"Don't stop," Amanda moaned as I came inside of her. It was hard to keep on going with how amazing it felt, but luckily, a few seconds after I came, Amanda moaned as she came. "Oh Ryan, I love you."

"I love you Amanda," I moaned as I was lost in the pleasure of her already tight pussy hugging my cock even more as she came. Amanda continued to ride me until she tensed up, her legs quivering, and then, with one last sweet moan, she collapsed into me.

I was so overwhelmed by my orgasm that it took me a few seconds to get the willpower to be able to move my arms and hold Amanda to me. We sat like that in the chair for a while as we recovered, with me still inside of her. I stroked her back and hair, enjoying the tender moment between us.

"I'm so tired," Amanda said, her voice heavy with sleep. I tucked her into the bed and climbed in beside her. "You made me look so beautiful in the drawing," Amanda said as she nuzzled against me.

"You are beautiful," I said. Amanda had been looking down, so I guided her to look at me by gently pressing on her chin. I could see that there were tears in her eyes.

"Why are you crying?" I asked.

"Because I don't deserve you," Amanda said.

"I think the same thing all the time," I said. Amanda looked at me in shock.

"I didn't mean it like that. I meant like you're too good for me," I quickly clarified.

"Relax, I know what you meant," Amanda said with a smile.

"I love you," I said and kissed her gently.

"I love you too," Amanda said as she snuggled against me.

"Enough to maybe not hog all the blankets this time?" I asked.

"I make no promises for what sleepy Amanda will or will not do," she said. "But for your sake, I will try to put in a good word for you."

"You're so kind."

"Yep, and don't ever forget it."

Part 12

The next week weekend was the final weekend the water park was going to be open. The park was doing night surf, which was till midnight and was full of neon lights. Amanda managed to get the last night off, so she asked if we could go to the park for a date night. I picked Amanda up and she was already wearing her bikini. It was a rich purple that showed off her petite body and contrasted beautifully with her pale skin and blonde hair.

As we walked into the water park Amanda said hi to her coworkers. I had been introduced to them before, so after a quick hello, they talked with Amanda about how they felt about the water park season almost being over and their plans for afterward.

I loved seeing Amanda on such friendly terms with so many of her coworkers. She was so outgoing compared to me, and as I chatted easily with her coworkers, I once again appreciated how much being with Amanda had improved my life.

We dropped off our stuff in her employee locker and enjoyed the park for the first time at night together. It was crazy to me to think that just a couple of months ago I reconnected with Amanda. The night passed in a blur as we enjoyed the slides and wave pools.

12