Water Park Fun Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The park was getting ready to close, and Amanda led us to the one slide she had saved for last. I noticed right away which one it was. "Did you save this one for last on purpose?" I asked her.

"Maybe," she said with that sweet smile that told me she was up to something. As we ascended the stairs, I tried to prod her for answers, but she stayed surprisingly quiet. She wasn't usually good at keeping secrets, which made me even more intrigued about what she was up to. When we were near the top, I took in the neon glow of the park, enjoying how something I had become so used to seeing could appear in a new, brighter way.

We were nearing the front of the line, and Amanda chatted with the lifeguard while waiting our turn. She was ahead of me, and right before she went down the slide, she looked at me, and with a mischievous smile, she said, "Come find me."

Before I could ask her what she meant, she was already rocketing down the slide. I waited for the lifeguard to give me the ok to go, and then I followed her down the slide. It had always been my favorite one, the right amount of speed and turns, so while I was initially focused on wondering what Amanda was up to, I quickly enjoyed the slide like I had all the other times I went down it. I was too busy laughing, and without the usual sunlight at the end of the tunnel I didn't notice the end was coming, so I ended up with a face and mouthful of water.

I climbed out of the pool and recovered as I thought about what she said. It only took me a few moments to realize where she probably went. I walked with the crowd as everyone was heading for the lockers by the exit. I separated from the group near the closed snack stand and walked to the back of the fenced-in yard. The gate was unlocked, and I slipped inside after ensuring no one was looking.

Amanda was waiting for me on the bench where we had our first date. "It took you long enough," Amanda said, smiling at me.

"It's because I almost drowned," I said.

"Awe, poor baby, come here," Amanda said, holding a towel for me. We sat close as I dried off and looked up at the neon lights in the sky. Amanda rested her head on my shoulder.

"So why did you bring me here?" I asked.

"Well, I haven't turned in my keys yet. I thought we could come here since I don't know if we will ever be able to do this again," Amanda said.

"Have I told you recently how amazing you are?" I asked her.

"You may have mentioned it," Amanda said.

We sat there for a time, taking comfort in each other. I started to think about how summer was ending and wondered how things would be between Amanda and me once school started and she went away upstate. I knew what we had was strong, but I also knew it would be harder for us to see each other as often.

"What's wrong?" Amanda asked.

"I was just wondering how things will go once you are away for school," I said.

"Simple. We text each other, call when we can, and visit on the weekends. The drive is only three hours," she said with a smile.

"Yeah, you're right. I just really don't want this summer to end," I said.

"What part about it do you wish could last forever?" she asked me.

"Being with you," I said quickly.

"Exactly, our relationship can continue after this summer. We might just have to work a little harder at it," Amanda said.

"You aren't worried about it being a long-distance relationship?" I asked.

"Not really. I waited years to find my knight and shining armor. Now that I have you, I won't let a couple hundred miles come between us."

"Thank you. It helped a lot talking about this," I said.

"Exactly. So next time you have something bothering you, just let me know. I am here for you just like you have been for me," Amanda said.

"I will keep that in mind," I said.

"You better," Amanda kissed me. "Come on, I think enough time has passed. We walked around the front of the snack bar, and Amanda took me to the employees-only building. She used her key to let us in. "There are showers in the back," Amanda said, leading me inside the employee changing room.

We stripped out of our swimwear and stepped into the shower. The stall was small, so we had to squeeze in to fit. We took turns washing each other, our hands wandering across each other's bodies. After seeing Amanda in a bikini all night, I couldn't contain myself as I tried to seduce Amanda. I kissed her and she kissed me back. We made out for a time as the hot water rained down on us.

"Down boy," Amanda laughed as she reluctantly pulled away from me.

We dried each other off and got dressed. "So, I have an idea. It's a fantasy I've always wanted to do," Amanda said, sounding shy.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Don't feel pressured to say yes," Amanda said, purposely dragging it out.

"Yeah?"

"I've been wanting to have sex up on the highest water slide," Amanda said. It took me a second to process what she said. "Like I said, you don't have to do it if you're uncomfortable with it."

"You're not afraid of someone seeing?" I asked.

"The slide is mostly enclosed, and it is so high up I doubt anyone could see us," Amanda said. "I just thought it would be fun to do something crazy before the summer is over. If you're uncomfortable with that, we could go back to the garden," Amanda said. I realized that she must have been as horny as I was since she wasn't even suggesting we go back to my place. It was risky, but I had to admit that it sounded fun.

"Let's go," I said and smiled at her. Amanda smiled and grabbed my hand, rapidly pulling me along behind her.

Running through the park when it was empty and dark was a little eerie, but I was so horny at that point that I didn't even care. I now knew why the horny teenagers often got picked off first in horror movies.

We made it to the base of the waterslide and smiled when I saw which one it was. "Did you pick this one on purpose?" I asked.

"Maybe," Amanda said with a smile and started to lead me up the stairs. Since I was so used to waiting in line, I had never walked up all the stairs at once and was out of breath by the time we made it to the top.

Amanda pulled a small blanket out of her bag and laid it near where the lifeguard usually sat. She sat down and patted the spot next to her for me to join her. I sat down and we held hands. She rested her head on my shoulder as we looked out over the cities, their lights twinkling in clusters, with dark swaths of undeveloped desert between the central hubs of buildings. We had gone up there to make love, but it was so beautiful that I wasn't about to rush things.

Eventually, Amanda leaned up and kissed the corner of my mouth. I kissed her back, and we took our time as we made out. She lay down, guiding me to lay on top of her. The kiss started to deepen, and our hands roamed each other's bodies. I rubbed her breasts through her top, and Amanda sighed into our kiss.

We started to dry hump, and I could already feel the warmth between her legs. Amanda grabbed at my shirt and pulled it off. She sat up, and while I was pulling her shirt off, she unclipped her bra, baring her beautiful, perky breasts for me. I kissed her breasts before she could lay back down, and she cradled my head as I started to suck on her nipples.

"I love it when you do that," Amanda said.

"I love your breasts so much," I said after kissing each of them sweetly again. Amanda looked down at me as I alternated between licking and sucking on her nipples. She slowly lay down, and I followed her, laying back down on her. She started to grind against me again while I continued to worship her breasts.

After a few minutes, Amanda reached down and started to undo the clasp on her skirt. I pulled it off her. "You are so beautiful," I said as I took in the erotic sight of her lying there in just her skimpy pink panties. She smiled and sat up to kiss me. Amanda pressed her tongue against my lips, and I answered with my own. Our tongues danced together, and then Amanda nibbled on my bottom lip before whispering into my ear, "I want you to eat me out." Her voice was heavy with her lust and gave me goosebumps.

I kissed down her chin and neck. I could feel her break out in goosebumps, so I sucked on her sensitive spots, making her moan. I kissed down her chest, pausing to suck on her breasts again before continuing slowly downward. I kissed across her taut stomach. I looked up at her as I kissed my way slowly down to her panties but then stopped short. Amanda groaned in frustration.

There was a wet spot at the front of her panties. I wanted to eat her out so badly, but I wanted to tease her a little first. I spread her legs and started to kiss and suck slowly up her thighs. I slowed down the closer I got to her pussy, admiring the sight of it through her sexy panties.

"Stop teasing me," Amanda begged.

"I don't know, it's so fun," I said. To prove my point, I brushed my lips across her panty-clad pussy, just a ghost of a touch. Amanda tried to press her pussy against my mouth, but I pulled back before she could succeed.

"If you don't stop teasing me, then I won't blow you," Amanda said.

"Who said I wanted you to." Amanda looked down at me with an incredulous look. "Ok, you got me. But how do I know you will hold up your end of the deal," I said, enjoying how playful we were being. Amanda huffed in frustration and sat up. For a second, I worried that I had teased her too much. "Lay down," she said as she pushed me onto my back.

"Hey! What are you doing?" I asked.

"Just making sure that we both keep up our end of the deal, now strip," Amanda said. While I pulled my shorts off, she peeled her panties off, placing them on top of her clothes. She was faster than me, so I didn't even have my shorts and boxers off when she faced the opposite direction from me and started to straddle my face. I had a second to realize what Amanda had in mind as she lowered her bare pussy to my mouth.

I eagerly licked her pussy, savoring the intoxicating taste of her ample pussy juices. "Good boy," Amanda moaned, grinding her pussy against my face. An unexpected shiver of pleasure went through me when she said that. Before I recovered, Amanda held my cock and enveloped my head in the soft warmth of her moist mouth.

Amanda set the pace, licking and sucking my cock sensually. I had to force myself to take a breath after initially lapping too excitedly at her pussy. I licked her pussy again, this time slowly yet firmly pressing my tongue up along her folds. Amanda let out a cute moan when and froze for a second when I first licked her clit.

"Just like that," Amanda encouraged, rocking against my tongue the next time I licked her, pressing her clit even more firmly against my tongue. She started to follow my lead, sucking harder and speeding up as I did. I began to pick up the pace, and when she deep throated me, I sucked hard on her clit. Amanda moaned loudly around my cock, the vibrations causing me to moan against her clit. Our desire erupted from that, and we started to go all out to please each other as much as possible.

After a few minutes, Amanda was humping hard against my face, sucking my cock with abandon as she mewled and moaned while blowing me. "I'm getting close," Amanda said. I picked up the pace to try and make her cum. She sat up and pressed her pussy against my face, bracing her hands on my thighs. "That's it, don't stop," Amanda said as she was nearing her orgasm. She resumed jerking me off, her hand gliding up and down my cock effortlessly from how slick it was with her saliva. My cock twitched at her encouragement, and she picked up on it. "Oh Ryan!" Amanda cried out as she started to cum.

I couldn't breathe as Amanda ground her pussy against my face. Even though my tongue was getting sore, I kept on eating her out as her ambrosia-like nectar coated my face. Amanda continued to jerk me off as she came, but she couldn't focus well on the task, so she kept me at the cusp of cumming without pushing me past the point of no return.

Amanda moaned my name and squeezed her thighs against my face one last time before her climax ended. She slumped down, lying on my chest. "That was amazing," she said. It took her a second to realize I still couldn't breathe, so I gently tapped her on the thigh. "Shit, sorry," Amanda said as she rose so that I could breathe. "Did I almost kill you?" she asked.

"I would have died doing what I love," I said.

"Now you know how I feel when I deep throat you. Speaking of which," Amanda said, leaning down to take my cock into her mouth. I couldn't see what she was doing because her pussy was in my face. The next moment, I moaned when she took me effortlessly into her throat. She started to fondle my balls. The combined pleasure was almost too much. "Fuck Amanda, that feels too good," I said.

She held me in her throat for as long as possible, and when she couldn't do it any longer, she slowly pulled back without having to gasp for air. She turned around and straddled me, gently jerking me off the whole time. She pressed her body against me and kissed me. The kiss was everything I loved about Amanda all at once. Playful in the way she nibbled at my bottom lip. Sweet in the way that she nuzzled against me. Sexy in the way she pressed her hot pussy against my cock as she deepened the kiss, turning it into one of our most passionate. Amanda kissed her way along my jawline and neck, making me moan as she worked on all my sensitive spots.

Amanda kissed her way up to my ear, where she gently blew on it, making me break out in goosebumps. "I want you inside me," Amanda said, her voice heavy with her desire, which made me shiver even more. She started to lower herself, taking me inside of her effortlessly. Amanda moaned into my ear as I sunk inside of her. My goosebumps became mountains as the vibrations from her moan seemed to resonate throughout my whole body. I bottomed out inside of her, and we moaned together. We both held still, savoring the feeling of being fully connected. I could feel her tight pussy occasionally clenching around my cock, increasing the pleasure for me even when we weren't moving.

"I love feeling you fully inside of me. I feel... complete," Amanda said after pausing to think momentarily.

"That's how I always feel when I am around you," I said.

Amanda smiled and kissed me. She started to slowly ride up and down my cock, taking me fully inside of her each time. I humped in time with her movements. "I love riding your cock, especially when you grab my hips and pull me into you when you fuck me."

I grabbed her hips and did as she said, going harder than we had done so far. She moaned and rocked harder against me. "Like that?" I asked.

"Yes," Amanda moaned. I started to set the pace, keeping the tempo slow but fucked her harder than before, pulling her into me so that I could go as deep as possible.

"I love watching you as you bounce up and down on my cock. The way your cute breasts bounce and the faces that you make as you enjoy yourself," I said.

Amanda sat up and looked down on me as she rose slowly off my cock and then dropped back down, causing us to experience all the pleasure at once and making her breasts bounce from the force.

"I make faces?" Amanda asked with a smile.

"Yeah, sometimes you look like you are having almost too much fun, and other times you look like you are focusing intensely," I said.

Amanda had been making her focused face and opened her eyes, catching me looking at her. She laughed self-consciously when she realized she had been making one of the faces I had just described. She grabbed my hands and guided them from her hips up to her breasts. I played with them as she started to ride me even faster. We were in our own world as we made love. The thrill of where we were added to the pleasure, but more so was that we were more isolated from others than we had ever been before and were in our own little world.

I stopped playing with Amanda's breasts and held her hands. Amanda tightened her grip and I held her up so that she could focus on riding me. She leaned back as she started to cum, my cock pressing against the top of her pussy. She cried out my name repeatedly as she came. I stopped holding back and came with her, crying out her name into the night.

Afterwards she lay in my arms as we used body heat to keep the chill of the cold dessert night at bay. I savored the soft warmth of Amanda's body pressed against me. I ran my hand up and down her smooth back. I knew that our summer of love was ending, but felt confident that our relationship was still just beginning.

12