Waterpark Fun

Story Info
Two couples at water slides lose suits, more fun cums home.
5.6k words
4.5
19.7k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During a mid-Summer heat wave, Sue and I visited her cousin and his wife, Rob and Reba. I had never met either of them. Sue told me that Reba was pretty, flirty, and touchy, according to Rob. She said Rob had been perving on her from third grade until she moved away in ninth grade. They had played naked together until she was seven when their parents decided he was taking too many liberties. They had kissed often until then, no tongue. He was always curious about when she would sprout boobs and kept checking. On her moving day, he had lifted her peasant blouse and training bra to see her "chest raisins." That was the first time she was embarrassed. More for lack of boobs than letting him expose her.

After twenty years, they found each other online, and I would be at their reunion. They had swapped photos so we would recognize each other. Reba looked great with her shoulder length red hair and sexy curves. Rob had written that he couldn't wait to check her "chest raisins" again. Sue made no comment, though she knew she was an exhibitionist and started thinking how to have special fun with him. She even considered seducing him as she had many others.

Considering it was a six-hour drive to Georgia, we planned on a long weekend with them. I brought my daring red Speedo while Sue chose her smallest bikini for her 120 pounds, barely B cup frame. "Al, do you think this will get his attention and stop his calling me 'Raisin?' "

"It better. Maybe you should ignore him if he calls you that. Did you have a clever nickname for him? At some point you can sneak that in. That bikini top is loose yet clings to your curves so he will get a pleasant eyeful. The bottom is so small you may need a trim."

"With my lips waxed, nothing shows on the sides. I've seen many photos of women in low riders with thick hair overflowing. That's sexy, but I will pull up the bottoms if too much shows. I want him to see me as an adult, not the kid I was."

"With or without your pubes showing, he'll know you are a sexy adult. That vanishing rear string makes you look bare assed. Is that stylish too?" She grinned and said it was. All her jogging made her peachy ass as lustful as her exposed pubes. With her tiny top exposing to the edge of her nipples, I'm sure my Speedo will show my proud support for her exhibitionism. We didn't know what to expect from Reba.

We arrived early Friday evening. Rob greeted "Raisin" warmly, kissed her mouth lightly, and lifted her tank top a few inches. She slapped his hand away, but grinned at the playful memory. Reba hugged me warmly, holding her sizeable warm boobs against me, then lightly kissed my lips. She was in a thin, white, button-down blouse and a flighty, grey skirt. Rob hugged me, no kiss. Sue and Reba hugged, then surprised us by kissing. They appraised each other's boobs. Reba said, "Rob is still a boob man, but he has no reason to tease you anymore. I'll slap him if he does."

Sue thanked her then said, "If he does," she looked at his crotch, "I'll remind him why I called him 'Peanut.' " Three of us laughed, Rob grunted. We sat and chatted over drinks, then dinner. Rob and Sue teased and taunted each other over childhood memories. Reba cleared the table afterward and Rob served some wine. He said the heat wave was ongoing so he suggested we go to the hour-away big water park the next day. "With your big pool waiting for us? Either way, that will give you a chance to check out my 'Raisins,' right?"

Rob did a spit take onto Reba. She gasped, then laughed. "It's a good thing that was white wine, bubba." She unbuttoned her blouse and took it off. Her nude bra hid nothing and made her D cups look luscious. Sue and I stared at the beautiful, firm, wet pair. That was a trick we sometimes used to break the ice with prospective lovers. "Well look at that. You got wine in my bra too." She whipped off her bra and patted it dry as her big, tempting tits rebounded. Rob smiled. Facing us, she lifted and patted her tits dry, "Sorry to bring the girls out so soon like this. Knowing Rob, they would be out for you anyway. I'll go put on a shirt."

Rob spoke up, "Don't bother honey. We're all adults; all seen tits before and now we've seen your gorgeous girls. Al is enjoying them. Now Sue can be comfortable bringing her girls out too. Right?"

Sue said, "Right, those are gorgeous. But mine aren't coming out. You made me shy about my 'Raisins.' Shall we go chat in the family room?" So we spent the next few hours chatting and staring at Reba's beautiful tits. She seemed comfortable being topless. A while after watching her big tits dance, Sue teased, "Is that some wine on your skirt?" We all looked, saw nothing but Sue smiling.

Rob said, "Are you trying to get my wife neked? Well, you gotta try a little harder." We all laughed. Sue said she was kidding. Reba's girls danced as she laughed, and I imagined them dancing over my face with her bright red hair swinging with us. I sighed as I imagined holding her hips and slim waist. "Hey, Al, you still with us or still dreaming of my wife. Your bronco's bucking in your pants." They all looked at my tented slacks.

Reba said, "Oh, Rob, don't be so rude. We all saw his woodie, but you don't need to be so crude." She reached over Sue and pet my bulge, pressing it firmly as Sue watched. "This is natural. And, Sue, I see that you are one lucky woman." Sue and I blushed as I watched her hand squeeze my cock. Here, I thought we were the lusty ones. Since when do we blush? When I grunted, Reba said, "Now that we are so well acquainted, why don't you two join us skinny dipin in the pool and hot tub? It's our custom."

As Rob started to strip and Reba removed her skirt, Sue said, "Um, not tonight. T-t-tired, but maybe tomorrow?" She ran for the guest bedroom, but I stayed to watch Reba in her mini panties help strip Rob. His small dick stiffened as he stripped her shear panties off, then stared at me.

"Well, I better join Sue before I get in more trouble. Great ass Reba! You are one beautiful woman. I'm happy to see that red is your natural color." Before I could leave, Rob said I'd have another chance to meet Reba's pussy in the hot tub and they were comfortable being naked with friends. Well, duhhh.

Briefly noting that 'Peanut' was still appropriate, I said as I left, "We are generally OK being naked with certain friends, but Sue was just surprised tonight and maybe haunted by childhood memories. See you in the morning."

"What took you so long, Al? I wanted to bite her nipples and lick her pussy. Did you see her red pubes and puffy bare pussy through her panties?" She pushed her tongue in my mouth before I could answer. We stripped each other with the door open. Risking their finding us naked and rutting added to our rush.

As my cock filled Sue, I said, "You should have stuck around-d-d a little longer. I g-g-got a real good look at her pussy. Rob got naked then stripped her panties off. He rubbed her pussy as he said we'd get to meet it in the h-h-hot tub." I grunted at the image, bit Sue's perfect nipples, and filled her with fresh hot cream as she climaxed. "Sorry. Next time, get me off first so I take more time making you cum." She nodded and hugged me.

We fell asleep, still coupled on top of the sheets. It seemed like just minutes later when a naked Reba woke us afer knocking softly. She then came in and shook us, getting a good look at my shriveled cock and Sue's tiny tits. "Come on sleepy heads, it's getting late for the park. You can come to breakfast outside before or after dressing — we'll be neked and enjoying the early sun." We chose to dress. I went commando in shorts while Sue put on a loose tank and tiny shorts. When she saw her cousin nude, her nipples poked hard against her top.

Rob stood and served us letting his naked three inch Peanut rub Sue's arm. She stared at it a moment, squeezed it and said, "It hasn't grown much since we were kids, Peanut." He stood taller and watched her shake it twice.

When she let go, he pulled her top away and said, "Funny, I was going to say the same about you, Raisin." He only got a brief peek when Reba slapped his hand away. Between peeking at Sue's tits and Reba's huge beauties, my cock slipped down my leg and began to peek out. No one noticed but me.

Reba said, "I told you 'no teasin,' Peanut." She grabbed his cock and led him away. "At least let them enjoy breakfast. We should leave in thirty minutes or so." After eating, I was still stiff and slow to stand. Reba noticed and said, "Thanks for the compliment, but there's no reason to hide your joy. We all gonna be neked tonight in the hot tub." What an assumption.

Sue said, "I'm not sure I'm ready for that. I can be shy." I grunted, pulled my shorts over my bishop, and stood with my shorts tented. Everyone stared. Yes, Sue can be shy if she has to be responsible for exposing herself. Yet, if she, or we, can arrange an 'accident,' she can pretend to be embarrassed while loving her flashing. That's what we had in mind for today. Our nudist hosts surprised us and we had to change plans.

Sue put on her tiny bikini and I checked for 'problems.' I suggested she loosen the straps on top so she could expose her nipples at will. I no longer thought that would faze her cousin. When she turned, I helped wiggle her thong deep in her crack to make it vanish. As she pulled the suit up, I kissed both bare cheeks.

When she bent over, both sides of her pink star muscle appeared with the yellow string between them. She was so lusty, I was ready to skip the park. She turned and I groaned. Her fluffy brown pubes overflowed her bottom and competed with her swelling camel toe for lustful attention. Licking my lips showed her how much I wanted to eat her. She reached into my Speedo and squeezed my cock until it grew too stiff to lie flat. "OK. I'm ready," she gloated and pulled me to our unshy hosts.

Reba stared at my hard cock and blinked several times before saying, "I see you're excited about the water park." Her tiny blue bikini just made my cock surge again. The tiny top triangles barely covered her stiff nipples while her pubes were folded under the tiny bottom triangle. Her camel toe was fatter and deeper than Sue's. My cock surged again, and my mouth went dry as I imaged lapping that meaty pussy. She turned to show us her thong and bare ass. I may need a new suit. Sue turned to show her and Rob her bare ass. I blushed; Rob whistled. We all pulled some clothes over our swimsuits and got in the car.

Rob pulled into the park access road and paid for all of us before we were allowed to park. Reba said, "It's best to leave our outer clothes in the car since we won't want to wear them over wet suits. Rob has pockets for the car key and some cash — it even zips."

The park was extensive with four slides. One was for young children to slide with or without parents and had its own pool. Another was 101 feet high with a few twists. The third was 150 feet high with twists and a short covered tunnel — for the daring. Last was a 200-foot high slide with sharp twists, steep drops, long tunnels and a final, near vertical drop into the end zone — for the brave or foolish. The last three shared a large splashdown pool that was four feet deep at the slides' exit, but tapered down to two feet at the walk off. Though there were some carnival rides, the lines there were short.

Reba ran ahead to the 101 slide, laughing out loud and waving her arms. The view from the rear was enticing. Her jiggling bare ass made my cock surge again. Her laughs drew attention, and her rebounding tits held it with hope her big girls would escape. I'm sure that was her hope too. Our Speedos hid nothing. We got on line; Rob squeezed behind Sue, pressing his Peanut against her bare ass. Reba moved in front of me and pressed her sexy ass against my swollen cock. She pretended to ignore how her swaying made it harder to hide my pleasure. Sue pretended to ignore Rob's Peanut.

Reba suggested the men go first. To everyone's pleasure, she bent steeply to kiss Rob for luck. Her tits swung off her chest, taking the blue triangles with them. From behind her, we watched her cheeks separate and most of her puckered hole appear followed by the edges of her bald labia. Everyone near her went silent as we stared. Sue went wide eyed and asked if her own asshole was that exposed. Before I could answer, Rob began his loud slide.

I was next. I folded my arms and looked up at Sue. Getting more daring, she bent steeply and gave me a long kiss with her bare ass aimed at Reba and the crowd. Then she pushed me into the slide. The curves and small drops threw me up the side walls. My stiff cock moved freely in my suit until my bishop escaped past the waistline. Though the cold water tried to shrink me, the buffeting against my exposed bishop kept me hard. With no time to fret and lacking complete control of my hands, I ignored it for the other thrills. One last drop put me in the deeper part of the splashdown pool. There was a -flash- as I entered the water.

An entrepreneur took photos and vids. She then offered us the photo for $1 for timid shots, up to $10 for more explicit pics with our naughty bits exposed. She wanted $5 from me since she'd only captured my bishop plus an inch of cock. As I adjusted myself, she stared intensely at my photo and crotch. Rob paid the fee and she sent the photo to him instead of putting it online.

Reba came screaming out of the slide next. Her top was around her neck. -FLASH- She got up and walked to us before she covered her stiff pink nipples. Rob paid again with a huge smile.

Sue slid out quietly next until the last drop. Then she screamed, arms up, holding something yellow — her top. Her tiny, bare tits, stiff brown nipples exposed to everyone long before she hit the water. Small as they are, her tits shifted hard to the sides and up until she hit the water, then she dropped and rebounded. -flash flash flash- Reba's tits put on a similar show, but were partially covered. Rob whooped and paid $15 for the three pics. Sue 'accidentally' dropped her top and bent looking for it. New sliders had a good look at her bent and bare ass while all of us enjoyed her swaying tits on display. She found the top and walked toward us as she began to put it on. Finally getting it over her nipples she said, "Nobody saw that, right?" We all grinned and nodded.

"Let's catch our breaths and watch the sliders a while before we tackle the 150," said Rob. We agreed and joined the happy crowd. Most of the women sliders had their tops slide around. Some arrived topless and brazenly searched a long time for them. Rob said, "See, Sue, you weren't the only one . . . Ooof." Reba elbowed his ribs before he could finish. There were many pretty tits exposed and many not so pretty. Sue said nothing with her pensive smile. I knew she loved her show and also proved to Rob she wasn't 'Raisins' any longer. Her slight sadness was from not being the only one exposed. She loves the attention before getting others naked.

Reba said, "Let's tackle the 150 while Rob considers a new nickname for Sue." On the long walk up the 150's stairs, Sue asked if it were legal for women to be topless in Georgia. I knew exactly why she asked. Reba said, "I checked into that and found two lawyers explain it for a newspaper, then online. Basically they said there are no DECENCY laws. The indecency laws allow a few defenses, like accidental, as long as the exposure isn't lewd."

"So no mention of how long you can expose your tits after an 'accident'?" asked Sue. Reba didn't recall any, but suggested we not dare the cops.

That slide was scary high and had sharper twists, probably to control our speed. It was a twin slide with several lengths covered in clear canopies. Rob and I went down first. The slide had bumps that tossed us up and spun us around. The spin made my Speedo lurch to my knees from the pressure and my exposed cock and balls added to the thrill. Moving too violently to recover, I exited the slide fully exposed. -flash- Though we entered splashdown several feet from the 101 slide, the pretty photographer caught my stiff-dick exposure. Grabbing my Speedo from my ankles, I stood directly facing her. Before I covered up, I shrugged, arms at my sides -flash-. 'Accidental and brief,' was my defense.

Rob did much better. His Speedo also went to his knees, but he crumpled them to hold them there. When he splashed down, his Peanut and big balls were also exposed until he stood and covered quickly.

Reba and Sue came screaming out of the slide. Both were completely topless. Several seconds later, their tops exited near where they were searching. -flash- Meanwhile, all four tits swayed and bounced with no effort to cover any of them. They grabbed the tops and walked to the end of the pool with the broadest smiles and tops in hands. -flash- Most of Sue's bush was exposed, just shy of her clit.

With all tits sporting tall nipples, they bowed to light applause from the crowd. I sighed as I thought about sucking one of each pair of tits, feeling the difference in texture and taste. Still breathing hard and making her tits rise temptingly, Sue said, "You should have seen her. When we sat at the top of the slide, Reba took off her top and offered it to the attendant. He laughed and refused it. Then she looked at me and dared me to take my top off too. After refusing twice, I took it off but held on to it. We both entered the slide topless. I expected to hold on to mine for quick recovery at the bottom — she didn't. It didn't matter since the bumps and spins made me lose it. Watching my tits bounce in chaos was crazy. I saw my top fall farther behind me and wondered how long my tits would be exposed to the crowd and Peanut. Well, that was fun. How long can I keep my top off?"

Reba gasped, "We can risk it until we see a cop, but even if we don't land in jail, it will still spoil the day." They spun, arms up high -flash- showing everyone their tits and asses, then covered their beautiful tits. Rob paid $30 for the pics. We wandered around the pool and watch others arrive with swimsuit malfunctions — none as extreme as ours.

My thrill seeking wife asked, "Are we going down the 200? I heard someone call it Fool's Mountain. I love the disclaimer at the entrance. Of course it says we assume all risk, then warns about higher speeds, long spirals, and dizzying drops. I'm going. Who's coming with me? Come on!"

We couldn't talk her out of it, so we all walked the steps of doom. Our nerves nearly got to us as we stared at the slide's steep drops. The clear top tunnels were longer from the mid point on — probably to keep us from launching off the slide and into the crowd. There was only one slide since there were few fools to slide down that twenty-story mountain. Rob went first after crossing himself. His screams echoed all the way.

"I guess I'm next?" I said. "Sue, you know where my insurance papers are." After a deep breath, I dove in head first. I knew that was a mistake at the fist bump. As soon as I flew above the water, it dragged my Speedo off and I continued naked. A sharp drop before the horizontal corkscrew doubled my speed. Moving so fast I was sliding along the clear canopy and caught a glimpse of a female safety person with binoculars. With my bare cock and balls against the canopy, I knew she had a great view. After whipping around the corkscrew and another drop, I hit a puddle and a rise. That dropped me into a wide pool in the slide and flipped me over so I was now feet first.

The next drop sped me into a vertical corkscrew which slowed me somewhat. Unfortunately, the next turn put me into an extremely dark and scary tunnel. Like being in a sensory deprivation tank, I lost all location clues except for speed. A sharp turn put me in an uncovered slide and sent me spread legged into the splashdown pool. -flash- Great, now she got a clean shot of my asshole and floundering cock. Rob was still naked in the pool and pretending to be looking for his Speedo as I shook my hair and looked for mine. -flash- It flew off the slide and landed on my stiff cock. -flash- Wonderful, a humorous naked pic of me for the ages.

12