Waterpark Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Screams came from the slide — Reba's. A full minute later, she left the slide topless again. The next pic caught her nearly horizontal in mid flight, tits neatly dragging, nipples circling. She landed by me so she threw her arms around me and kissed me passionately. We pretended to ignore my cock sliding along her labia. "That was some ride!" she said, then hugged and kissed her husband. Her top soon flew at us followed by more screams.

Sue flew off the slide face first, tits up, and totally naked. Pictures caught her like that. A moment after splashdown, and seconds apart, her top and bottom landed. Sue grabbed my cock and kissed me deeply. -flash- She hugged and kissed Reba, then hugged Rob. She even held his Peanut as she did. Then she bent over with her sweet cheeks to the camera as she looked for her suit. The camera immortalized her asshole and pussy.

Arm in arm, we walked toward the camera naked. -flash- We climbed out of the pool and sat naked to catch our breaths. "That is the wildest slide I've ever been on, with or without clothes," said Sue. We posed for one more naked photo, then left the park naked to the car.

"If I were sure about the topless laws, I'd say we should ride home naked and air dry. Towels can cover our laps, but I'd rather get home than jail." We toweled off and dressed. I rode in back with Reba. She slipped her hand into my shorts and held my bare cock all the way home as I held and pinched her nipples. As soon as we got home, Rob and Reba stripped off in their driveway and walked naked to their door. A neighbor couple saw them and waved. "They just said, 'There go the nudists again.' They know us well," said Reba. "Don't let them fool ya. They spend lotsa time naked in our hot tub."

Once inside, Reba pushed my shorts and shirt off as Rob stripped my willing wife. "Grab a courtesy Tea towel, y'all, and watch the fine art that gal made of us." Rob kast his phone to the big screen.

"It's only nine shots, but I paid a fortune for them," said Rob. My asshole shot was cring worthy. "We're gonna have to inspect that hairy asshole before we let you into our immaculate hot tub. Sue, your cute back hole looks fine, so fine, but I insist on a closer inspection." We laughed or groaned at most shots. "Well, that may be my favorite shot, aside from the naked pussy shots. Something about all that pubic hair spillin over top of your bottoms, Sue. Must be the tease factor." Sue shut her eyes.

Reba said, "My favorite is the one with the four of us fully naked, arm in arm. It's casual-friendly. I'll grab the wine. You guys go outside while we still have sunlight and hop in. We can all enjoy the sunset in hot water." I whispered something not so secret about Sue's tits and pussy. Rob insisted on inspecting Sue's anus up close first. She pretended to resist, then bent over sharply. I watched closely as Rob spread her cheeks, kissed and licked her wrinkled hole, then slipped two fingers into her exposed pussy. Instead of protesting, she moaned. We all knew what that meant.

Reba joined me watching Rob fingering my wife. When he slipped a finger joint into her relaxed rear hole, she groaned. After just seconds of fingering both holes, Sue shuddered and came. She dropped to her knees and shook as Rob held her by her tits. His tiny Peanut was at full attention. "I'll be callin you 'Peaches' from now on," said Rob. Sue smiled.

"My turn," said Reba. She knelt by the hot tub and called for me. Following Rob's lead, I had her bend with her face on a small pillow, ass high. I spread her luscious cheeks and admired her plumped pussy and relaxed anus. When I pushed my nose into her anus, I got the same intoxicating musky scent as I get from Sue. After several deep inhales, my restraints were gone. Two fingers found their way deep into her wet pussy. Licking her sweet-tart juices made my cock swell to its max. Teasing her stiff clit, I brought her to the edge, then went back to twisting a finger into her tight, yet willing, anus. She moaned.

As I fingered both holes and brought her close to cumming, she called for Sue to lie down in front of her. Once she did, Reba pushed her legs to her chest and sniffed my wife's ass before licking it. She moved Sue's legs down and around her, put her arms under Sue's hips, and began licking her flavorful wet pussy. Rob knelt and offered Sue his Peanut. She sucked and licked it without complaint. Sue moaned until Reba sucked her clit. Then she shook and came again, in Reba's happy face. That's when I got under Reba and sucked her clit, making her cum on my face and fall nose first into Sue's pussy. Rob blew his load into Sue's mouth.

With everyone breathing hard and collapsed, it was a few minutes before Reba recognized that my cock was unsatisfied. She turned and licked the clear drop off my bishop, then said, "You taste so sweet. I want more of that and what follows it, later. Your wife tastes so dizzying that I want that to last. Put your cock in me now; cum inside me." Who was I to refuse?

Reba turned on her back and put her legs on my shoulders. Her pretty pussy left a small gap that easily opened for my stiffness. When I slowly entered her and paused, pubes on pubes, the warmth and snug comfort made me moan. Then I felt pulsing pressure from her that made me weak. "I been practicing my Kegels," she said with a smirk. When she stopped and I could open my eyes, I saw Sue holding her knees back as Rob switched from fucking her pussy to her ass. She finally fulfilled her goal.

Though thrilled to be in Reba's fine pussy, her rear hole kept winking at me. There seemed no better time to breach her rear than the present. Her sphincter offered little resistance before it eased and welcomed me fully. Once inside, she squeezed and captured my cock in her hot internal Spanx. Though not wanting to move, after a long moment of bliss, my hips and little brain decided to pump my cock slowly in her heavenly heat. Instinct took over and I pumped faster until I rapidly slammed her supple cheeks. She squeezed harder and left me no choice but to fill her butt with my fresh cream. Collapsing on her back let me slip my softening cock out of her as I became more aware of her gasping orgasm. Sue was all smiles.

When she could speak, Reba said to wait until she got some wet wipes to clean our cocks before getting into the hot tub. She gave Sue one to clean Peanut and carefully cleaned me focused under my prepuce and behind my crown. Then she kissed and licked it to prove her confidence in it.

Rob climbed into the tub first. As Sue stepped over the edge, he paused her to look up between her legs. "Al is right about your pussy. It is in classic form and exceptionally beautiful in sculpture from this angle." He assisted her with two fingers in her wet pussy guiding her in. She smiled. I jumped in and paused Reba with one leg in and one out as I looked up into her gaping pussy. Trying hard not to compare it to Sue's, I said it was extremely pretty and enticing. As Rob had done, I slid two fingers into her and guided her in by her slippery snatch. Once in, we had our first intentional passionate kiss. Sue copied us with Rob.

"Now that we are so close, let's talk about the tiny elephant in the room, or tub, that you have kindly avoided, Peaches," said Rob. Sue asked if he meant 'Peanut,' and he nodded. "Now that you have felt him inside you in all three holes, tell us what you think of him." Nothing like putting her on the spot. She looked at me concerned, then back at Rob as she rolled her thumb over his tiny bishop. This was her chance to be diplomatic or get revenge for his childhood taunts.

"Well, Rob, I'll be honest. When I first saw Peanut, I felt self satisfied in your shortcoming." Reba smiled, knowing where she was going. "Even when it was full sized at three inches, I thought 'poor Reba - how can he satisfy her? He must be an expert with his tongue and fingers.' Your rigidness surprised me when I felt it. You have the moves to compensate and I made excuses that our clits are accessible even with one inch, while our G spots are also accessible at the right angle with three inches.

"While it didn't do anything for me in my mouth, it easily rubbed my ass the right way. When you had it in my pussy and added rubbing my clit, I had no complaints. You even bumped my G a few times, so except for not feeling full of cock, I have no complaints. Your mouth and fingers knew what to do too. Was that too much honesty?"

He thanked her and said he's heard all that before and knew he could still satisfy a woman with some skill and would prove it to her over and over for the rest of our stay, if she was willing. Sue raised a glass to him and Reba, then kissed him.

We drank our wine without sound as we watched the sun set. Leaving the lights off let us watch stars appear against a black sky. There's something about the majesty of the myriad stars reminding us how small and lucky we are to bask in their glow. Rob later turned on the internal tub lights. In their dim glow, the women held our cocks as we gently stroked their clits.

Sue climbed onto Rob's lap and we watched through the lit water as she guided Peanut into her. Rob sucked her tall nipples on her Peaches and fucked her gently. Reba and I did the same as the evening passed with great shared affection.

==== 8 hours 1600 8/18/23 ==== 5565 words ==== SUMMER LOVIN 2023

8/14/23 seminal image: Sue loses her top, then all on a water slide

12