All Comments on 'Watershed'

by onehitwanda

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
dwoelfledwoelfleabout 4 years ago
What a beautiful love story

Just excellent writing with a great love coming through.

ArediaArediaabout 4 years ago

Perfect. Thank-you for that lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
ABOVE

Yes I agree what a gorgeous love story.......5*x5

GunnysDollinLAGunnysDollinLAabout 4 years ago
Fucking fantastic!

Great story! Just the right mix of everything!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you

What a delightful story. So many of us really screw up love affairs, and it is nice to be reminded of what can, and sometimes does really happen to the very lucky ones.

coronamancoronamanabout 4 years ago
Well!!!

First of all I have read everything that you write here. And I have never read a bad story. You are an amazing author. Love your an work hope you keep writ

ting

Cracker270Cracker270about 4 years ago

Wow, great well written story. To bad they allow you a 10, have to settle for a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Beautiful story

Tamsin noted when Wills doffed his tee shirt that he "had grown a man's gorgeous chest and shoulders." He is a handsome, blond man, and I imagine that his "gorgeous chest" is graced with a coating of sexy chest hair -- not too thick that it overpowers his muscled body, but enough that she can see it, touch and caress it, and taste it if she kisses his chest. A bit of a treasure trail wouldn't hurt his appearance either. Soft blond hair can be as exciting on a man as dark black chest hair -- just different tastes! HA! He's got a great cock that pleases Tamsin perfectly, and I'm glad they stayed together and made love over and over.

It was very rewarding to follow their love as it developed from friendship to full blown love, and I respect the way they realized their common attract and let it develop. Please consider writing more, maybe giving them kids in their years together.

Thanks for such a beautiful story! It brought tears to my eyes!

thurerigthurerigabout 4 years ago

Wow...so wonderful!

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 4 years ago
I love your writing

Thanks for another wonderful story.

cybojicybojiabout 4 years ago
Glad

Your back, love your stories. 5

Woodmania87Woodmania87about 4 years ago
Wonderful story

One of the best I have read on here.

maddictmaddictabout 4 years ago

That was more than onehitwanda.

There was at least one grand slam

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 4 years ago
Good Story...I think

I always tell myself (too late) that I should check out how long a story is before I start it. The first page was good - their beginning was done well. But the rest of it was tedious. I guess if you want page after page of sex it was alright, but If you wanted some bona fide plot with some tension, this was definitely not it. I guess you knew from page one that these two would end up together, but a little tension, a little bit of the unknown would have been nice. The punch and concussion subplot were a little tense, but you knew that he would be OK and the story would progress to its inevitable conclusion.

I was a bit surprised at Tammy's amazement at Will's proposal. What did she think they were going to do? By the way, what kind of a name is Tamsin? And I personally think her inability to get a complete sentence out without some use of the word fuck kind of spoiled her personality for me. Maybe I'm from a generation where men never used words like that in front of women, and rarely in front of men and women never used them at all where men could hear them, but it just seemed crude to me.

Fortunately i was able to figure out the plot pattern and was able to skip a few pages of mediocre sex descriptions (don't ask how I know they were mediocre if I didn't read them) so this did not take 6 pages worth of time to get through it. I'll just have to remember to check the length next time in advance. 3*

luedonluedonabout 4 years ago
Remarkably Ordinary

Little drama. No chance of the romance not working or being threatened by some thing or some body else. Just two people finding each other hiding in plain sight.

Absolutely wonderful.

Lue

richmann1175richmann1175about 4 years ago
What more...

What more can I say that hasn't already been said. You have an amazing talent & gift for writing. I know it's not easy just to keep writing but I wish or should I say WE all wish we could get more from you. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

EyeOfTheBeholderEyeOfTheBeholderabout 4 years ago
Thanks

I've enjoyed your works for such a long time and from such a distance. Thank you again for another fine share.

DrizdartDrizdartabout 4 years ago

Making the characters real, surrounding them with the parents who helped form them, and putting them in situations to make the story clear and powerful.

I can say little better than this -- reading this made me think of a friend who became a lover, who became a wife ... who is waiting for me in bed.

Bebop3Bebop3about 4 years ago

Another excellent story. Your stories are gifts to the readers of Literotica, and are very much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yes,

Simply Yes, such a wonderful story. We feel like we grew up with this young couple. It's good to fall in love with your friend, I did forty nine years ago, and been married too her for forty seven. Hope Tam & Wills last even longer! Five Stars, and thank you for this.

Omart57Omart57about 4 years ago
Wanda, You make-

me laugh, You make me cry, you lead me to the pinnacle of eroticism and romance!

I wait breathlessly for each new story! Thank you, Dear heart!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You’ve just been “Overcriticized”

Overcritical is at it again. Join the club. Just don’t take it personally. Keep writing and most of us will keep enjoying.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 4 years ago
It's so wonderful to see friends...

...become a couple, and what a "watershed' event to choose Will getting concussed trying to save Tamsin from a groper. I don't blame her for raging on him, as it was both gallant and a bit foolish. Just love how you developed it from there, and how they were such great friends first and then became such ardent lovers. You drew out the loss, the fears, the wants, the hopes and dreams in such marvelous ways that I almost cried and I was so happy for them. What a "novel" way to ask her to marry him than by putting that ring in the book!

Love this friends to couple story. May many happy couples first be friends and do something similar to this. 5, hands down!

MarshallaMarshallaabout 4 years ago
Good to see you back again.

This story is what it is, an honest to God love story, and I enjoyed it all.

Thank you.

5 Stars.

Body_SpongeBody_Spongeabout 4 years ago
Female writers...

are what I have been missing here. I love, love, love reading your stories. So many details about what a woman thinks, feels, puts on. Men should read more stories by women. Maybe they’ll learn something. Keep up the great stories. I am a sucker for romance and the taboo you write.

DrizdartDrizdartabout 4 years ago

i was delighted to see the story back in my list, noting it had become a WINNER.

reading it again, it was still a fine story ... still impressed me with how the relationship developed ... still excited me with the sexual descriptions ... and is even more admirable for holding my attention when I knew how it would come out.

Congratulations. A well deserved recognition.

rightbankrightbankabout 4 years ago
Intense

I enjoyed the long, steady, build.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 4 years ago
A very good story!

Thanks for this one...really enjoyed sitting down and reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Where from?

Hi. I had you pegged as a Londoner. You know the city.

I missed Watershed in the beginning. Playing out in good ol’ RSA. Some words in Cinnamon now also makes sense.

As all your romantic stories go, it was very well written. Personally I prefer less graphic sex but that is what this site is all about.

I still think ‘Triumph’ was your best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story - thank you

Dear OHW:

Thank you for a great story. :-)

I have some idea of how much effort in story planning writing an editing and editing is required; I and other readers are grateful.

I have not yet visited RSA but worked with several people from RSA in Europe in the late 1990s and have a friend in Toronto from RSA, so I can appreciate the local perspective

I will now read your other stories. I doubt you really are a OHW.!!

Nest regards,

Appreciative Torontonian.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Any story with a 'poes' automatically gets 5 stars in my book! Loved it! True story, but my (Afrikaans) partner made me ring his mother and call her that after trying to tell me it meant pretty!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The blush

I'm not one to fall prey to a teenie love flick, but this one had me squealing in joy over the mush! Sweet read

Cor007Cor007almost 4 years ago
I am originally Dutch

So, some words ring home ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Lol 2 pages of actual plot 4 pages of redundant sex.

ealexerealexerover 3 years ago
Beautiful!

Thank you for all the hard work I know you put into this wonderful story.

Young love is a marvelous thing and you have captured the essence of it perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story!

I've enjoyed your story a lot! Wonderful and warm romance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A story from home, masterfully written. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brilliant story, I could not put it down from start to finish. This is the third story I have now read of yours and will be reading them all soon. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Easily one of my favorites on here. Thank you!

LM20ZNLM20ZNover 2 years ago

Me thinks that Overcritical is a doos

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think you're going to have to change your name here. I'm very glad you didn't stop with just one!

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Wow thats a master piece of writing. Loved it from beginning to end. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The one glaring omission in this story is that Tamsin NEVER tells Will's that she loves him, but he says it to her. Yes, the sex was passionate, but never underestimate the power of a simple "I love you."

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICover 2 years ago

Another superb story. it makes me wish i was young and love which i still am after 35 years.

JS60007JS60007about 2 years ago

Hot, hot hot. A hot love story

Cali_LoveCali_Lovealmost 2 years ago

I've read this like, oh gosh, I don't know how many times but it gets me at every reading. This is my kind of story. Superb. Happy ending + great closure. 5* the first time, wish I could rescore it that way every time.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyalmost 2 years ago

onehitwanda isn't quite appropriate as a username for you. Thanks for the good time I'm having reading your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Whatawander ful story. Many thanks.

And finally an author who truly understands the difficulties involved with the intricate act of having sexual contact in the drivers seat of a car.

Between intruding hand brakes, gear levers, steering wheels, and lights stalks while being confined between steering wheels and seat backs, and also sitting with your knees higher than your elbows and seat belts restraining your body, it is an extremely difficult maneuver. Then you also have vaginas facing downwards that are being sat on limiting access. Or trouser belts cinched just below waistline (or overhanging gut) imprisoning penises.

No, car sex whilst driving is not at all easy. So thank you for your large dose of reality.

And sadly one that most authors just gloss over and erroneously toss into a story as if it was as simple as breathing.

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

I loved it! As I may have said in another comment, this 82 yo man is madly in love with a soon to be 60 yo Chinese woman, who, after 2 years from us meeting is everything I have always wanted, and I will be hers for the rest of my life.

Love is love regardless of age and physical ability.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story is wonderful as are all of t your stories. I’m slowly working my way through all of them, and they have all been wonderful.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

Great story but the ending I felt was a bit rushed.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely story. You have a great way of developing the tension.

Insemin8Insemin8over 1 year ago

Love this as I love all of your stuff, which I have now read through in alphabetical order by title.

The only ones that throw me a tiny bit are the South African ones, as I have Azanian friends, black, brown, white and mostly Bikoist ... their population are entirely outside your world but I know well that they are all around your characters, in the distance but still there.

Please keep writing your romantic hot stories.

olddave51olddave51about 1 year ago

It's fantastic the way you described it from a woman's point of view! Just reading it made me feel like I was William and Tam was one of my past loves. In my minds eye relived many of romantic times I have had in my past.

Being an American, some of the idioms used by you were hard to understand, but that just added the romance to the writing. You treated the sex as truly an expression of love and not some animalistic urge. I can not wait to reed more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I loved the story, it was a nice romance between nice people. The only problem is that I have just binged on all your stories this week and now have read them all and now am considering a reread. Hopefully there will be more stories soon.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai64310 months ago

I have now read all your stories, at least once and most multiple times! You are without doubt one of the best authors, if not the best author on the site!

All your stories are a mix of joy, sadness, fun and love !

They are a joy to read!

Thank you so much for sharing them and please continue to share your works!

Thank you!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy5 months ago

Many musicians have been used Tragedy to describe their inner feelings, the best to name are “Bee Gees” and for you it is woven into your pencil and you have to write about …. And yeah tragedy is part of live and some we could better bury …. Wanda, thank you for all those words squeezed together into tales and published here, i had a tremendous lovely time reading them and Thank you 🙏

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝✨☘️🥰

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love your writing. Even if I skip a story that doesn’t appeal to me, the writing itself top shelf.

FandeborisFandeboris5 months ago

Here is another nice mess I gotten into. The last page did it. I ran out out of tissues and had to use a towel. An entire story of two people in love dancing around each other. Carried off with perfection. I felt it was a matter of time before they “found” each other and become more then friends. If falling in love is a journey, you made the trip worthwhile. I have no qualms that the two will succeed together and it will be a happy ever after. You did very good.

Take care.

KahunaSamuraiKahunaSamurai3 months ago

Aaaaand another wonderful story. Rarely I read a story where the words are used even more skillfully. Thanx so much — you're definetly one of my favourite authors…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useronehitwanda@onehitwanda
Profligate reader, harsh critic, published author, lingu(istic)ally deft, Daughter of Coldharbour, hopeless Arcane fangirl, wielder of the sword of Damoclites. Occasionally muffled but never decaffeinated. I've always loved the blurry line between realism and fantasy, hen...