Watersports with My Niece Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I walked around to the other side of the bed, and as she waited for her attention, I beckoned my young niece to my side. Her eyes widened with surprise, maybe a little fear. She approached hesitantly and I placed my hands on her small shoulders and steered her to the edge of the mattress, pushing her towards my supine wife. I could tell that she was torn with conflicting emotions, but, with a glance over her shoulder, she bent over the bed. I slid my hands down and held her tiny waist, pressing my naked cock against her bikini bottoms, fitting nicely in her groove.

As she bent towards the breast, I saw her hair fall around her face, and quickly grasped it, forming a ponytail to keep it from falling on my wife. Stephanie whimpered, feeling the bed move and awaiting stimulation. "Oh god, please!"

I had to smile as Emma's small hand slapped my wife's cheek, and Stephanie jerked, her knees now opening and closing impatiently. Finally, my sweet teen reached the round breast, and licked up the side of the lobe, so slowly, until she reached the areole. She made a couple of circles around it, closing in on the inflamed nipple, then licked it hard with the flat of her tongue several times before finally sucking it into her sweet lips. Simultaneously she reached across her victim's chest and pinched and pulled the nipple's mate. I couldn't see the technique within her mouth, but I had no trouble discerning the results. After just a few minutes of the sweet torture, Stephanie climaxed with a gasp and a groan. As she thrashed on the bed, I saw her restraints slip from the headboard gap as she reached to hold Emma's head, but I quickly reached to hold her arms away by the pillowcase.

It was such an amazing turn-on, my sweet virginal tease of a niece sucking and pinching her aunt's nipples and triggering such a violent response. My cock couldn't have been harder, and I had to get it away from Emma's ass before I soaked her bikini.

I pulled her up by her ponytail, and she turned to me with a huge smile. I kissed her even as I caressed my wife, edging my fingers down towards her hips, then over as I moved around the girl and brought my mouth into play again. I kissed Stephanie's side, then worked over her hip to lick around her navel and head down. She dropped her legs wide open, her pussy still pulsating from her orgasm, and I kissed my way right to the opening. As before, I rolled her hips up and began to enjoy the soaked flesh against my face, smelling her musk and feeling her spasm as I hit the trigger points.

I turned to Emma again, she stood there looking more relaxed, and I smiled. She returned it hesitantly, but I had confidence in her desire to tease and please, and I reached to grab her hand and pull her over. She shook her head with a pleading look, and I gave her a reassuring smile, and mouthed, "just try." She looked pretty unsure, but I moved to make room for her to slide up next to me and used my finger to lightly trace the edges of the opening then flick Stephanie's clit, showing Emma her target. Then I once again took the youngster by the ponytail and now steered her between my wife's legs.

Even though she was hesitant, I think that her success in triggering an orgasm in my wife had her both excited and curious. I was relieved when she began to lightly kiss the highest reaches of Stephanie's inner thighs, and then she began to imitate me, tracing the edges of her labia, then dipping into the creamy center, and working up to her clit. When Stephanie moaned, "oh yeah baby, lick my clit," it didn't matter who she thought she was talking to, Emma latched onto the nub and gave it whatever treatment she hoped to receive on her own.

I had rolled to the side, my right hand now holding my wife's left thigh to the bed, Emma holding her right. My face was close enough to the lovemaking to see Emma's little pink tongue stroking the clit and upper reaches of Stephanie's pussy, and to see the opening clenching in response. It was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen. And the fluids slipping from my wife's pussy, dribbling down to her anus and onto the bed, just kept flowing.

Much as I loved the show, I couldn't stand just being an observer. I began to kiss the back of Emma's neck, and untied her bikini top. She raised up onto her knees, lifting her body from the mattress, and her little breasts hung beneath, her nipples tiny and hard. I tied her hair in a knot, and slid down to caress her little ass, then slid off the mattress to kneel on the floor behind her. Lightly, I licked all along the edges of her bikini bottom, spread her knees and reached under her to kiss her pussy through the wet scrap. The scent of her, so fresh and light, reached deep inside me. She reached back now, and pulled the suit down with one hand, leaving it askew, below her cheek on one side, and across the other. With her mouth on Stephanie's pussy, and her ass in the air, her cheeks were spread wide, and I didn't hesitate to bring my mouth to her, driving my tongue deep inside. Her head came up for a second, but she returned to her task and slurped at my wife.

I tried to be quiet, and just grazed the tight teen flesh, licking around her pussy, up behind her to her little brown starfish, and tickling it as I stroked her furrow with my thumb. Then I carefully slid the bathing suit bottoms down over her perfect ass and dropped them around her ankles.

I knew that I should save it for later, but I was so tempted to just impale her with my cock as she ate my wife out, even knowing that the result would be a very complicated situation with Stephanie. That and the fact that I didn't want to take Emma's virginity just yet made me talk myself out of it. But my cock demanded attention, so I stood and braced my knees on the edge of the mattress and eased it between her thighs into the gap below her pussy. She brought her thighs closer together to tighten around my shaft, and I began to slowly ease back and forth between the smooth thighs, feeling her pubic hair brush the top.

I wasn't surprised to find that this pussy job provided more than enough stimulation to get me going, and my cockhead swelled against my niece. With the coordination of a gymnast, she continued to lick Stephanie's pussy while she reached back and pushed up on my cock to ease it into the valley between her labia. I could feel her trembling with her own stimulation as I bumped over her clit on the forestroke, my cock seeming to angle up for penetration on its own.

I realized that this couldn't go on all night, and an exit strategy was in order, so I withdrew and pulled at Emma's hair. She had no interest in leaving her wet snack though, I had to basically pull her from the crevice.

Finally, with a huge sigh she knelt up on the bed, her face soaked with my wife's juices, and smiled at me. I kissed her and she smeared my face with the fragrance. Then she slid off of the bed and picked up her bikini. I though she was going to leave, but she stood there, naked and beautiful, and gave me the "it's all yours."

I slid back in and began to tongue fuck Stephanie now, caressing her bottom as I pressed her knees to her chest to open her up. "Oh baby, do what you were just doing, oh my god," she whined. I looked at Emma and she grinned triumphantly, then stuck that cute pink tongue out at me. She curled it up into a little hook and showed me her lapping motion. Fuck, had she ruined my wife for cunnilingus?

But I knew that even with Emma's technique, I was going to cheat to finish Stephanie off. I slid two fingers into her pussy now, reaching up to stroke the ridges of her g-spot while I hooked at her clit, as she requested. "Oh, yeah, that's it baby. Like that!" Emma pouted in my periphery, and I smiled into my wife's cunt. Then, as I felt her motions quicken, I wiped a glob of her cum on my little finger and began to tickle at her back door.

Stephanie planted her feet and raised her ass as her orgasm approached. Feeling her begin to spasm on my fingers, I slid the pinky into her ass and she exploded.

The fun part of my wife orgasming in a hotel room was her loss of inhibition, especially when she had a good buzz. At home she was always a little concerned about somebody hearing her; the kids, the neighbors... But here in the no-tel, not realizing that she was being watched and, yes, molested by her teen-age niece, she felt free to release. So it was epic. She wailed as she came. Her legs flailed, she howled with pleasure as her pussy and anus clenched at my fingers. I can't remember her ever being louder, and I was happy to give credit to my niece's first attempt at licking a woman.

Stephanie pulled her arm anchor free again, and grasped my head, grinding it into her clit as I pistoned my fingers in and out of her. It was everything that an orgasm should be. One last moan, and she collapsed, every muscle just went slack. When she pulled the pillowcase free and reached for her blindfold, Emma looked for just a second like she was going to stand her ground, but danced into the closet instead.

Though she looked exhausted, my wife smiled at my raging hard-on and beckoned me to her. I lay between her legs and slid inside her, and she kissed me with wet gratitude. After a few strokes, I pulled out and flipped her over, pressing her upper body to the mattress, and raising her ass. She squatted down on her knees, spreading her cheeks but tightening her abused pussy, and I began to long-stroke her from behind. I was taking it slow, though I was excited, I'd already come once on the balcony, and wanted to make it last.

Stephanie was enjoying it as well, and we settled into a comfortable rhythm, I wasn't even thinking about how to get Emma out of the room yet. Suddenly, though, there was a light stroke up between my thighs, and a small hand began to massage my sack. It felt amazing, and only got better when Emma pulled me back and I slid from the wetness. She quickly reached her other hand under me and gave my cock a few quick strokes; all the way to the tip, circling the head and back down. I loved the feeling of her slim fingers smearing the cum from my wife's pussy up and around my cock.

I reentered my wife, reveling in the stimulation of the teen massaging me in the middle of our lovemaking. But I entered a whole new world of pleasure when I felt her hot breath on my ass, her lips on my cheeks, and the torturous light tickle of her little tongue on my anus. I don't know where the motivation came from, but now my pretty teen niece was rimming me and stroking my balls while I buried myself in my wife's soaked pussy. I had never experienced so much stimulation, physical and mental, and when she sharpened that pink tongue of hers and just entered me, I saw stars. I withdrew, pulling back, seeking more, then rammed back inside as I erupted.

Orgasms like that should have their own name, I held myself deep inside Stephanie, pulsing cum into her as Emma tortured me from behind. When I could take no more, I drove Stephanie to the mattress, and hooked my arm around her head, turning her to me and watched a naked 19-year-old dance out the patio door with her bikini in hand, and climb over the railing to her balcony. Emma blew me a kiss and disappeared.

I couldn't wait to see what might happen at my niece's house that night.

12