Watersports with My Niece Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't really see everything the girls were doing now, but it was pretty easy to figure out.

Emma giggled, "I know, me too." She wrapped her arms around my wife and began to kiss her deeply. I pulled a pillow beneath my head and waited breathlessly.

"Go ahead, Aunt Steffie, pee on Uncle Mike, I know he'll love it."

Stephanie pulled away with a confused look, but Emma just smiled. "Watch."

She squatted just a little and I was inches from her perfect ass. Her sweet brown asshole so perfectly symmetrical, her pussy lips wet and pink. They began to quiver as she started her release. Suddenly a spurt of golden liquid escaped her and splashed on my neck, then a few more, and finally she relaxed and began to dribble pee onto her appreciative uncle's chest.

Emma giggled, a sweet titter, as she peed on me. The warmth and smell of her, the visual of her pussy releasing, made my cock bob.

"Look at his dick, Aunt Steffie! He loves it! C'mon, you do it too!"

It took a little bit, but finally I felt the initial squirt from my wife. I guess she figured tonight was a night of experimentation, and anything goes.

Her release turned into a stream, and I could feel it, hot and strong, splashing off my thighs. She maneuvered it around, aiming for her target, and finally it streamed on to my erection. It was so strong that I really thought I'd come in seconds, especially with the added stimulation of my niece's attention. But I didn't have to worry about that.

"Oh my god, that's so hot," Emma whispered. "Yeah, Aunt Stephanie, pee on his cock." Then I felt her little hand grasp it and she began to stroke me. Amazing. So many taboos.

But the little manipulator wasn't through. "Fuck him, Aunt Steffie." She put her other hand on my wife's shoulder and guided her down, as she moved my cock, playing it in the flow. I felt the stream intensify as she neared, then it pulsated directly on the head of my cock as it touched on her opening.

Emma's hand was getting soaked as well, and she mewed excitedly as she guided me into my wife's pussy.

The sensation was amazing, the hot stream against my cock, then the warm flow all around the shaft as I stroked deeper. Stephanie lowered onto me, burying me completely inside her, wiggling to get me just right.

Emma's flow ebbed now, just a little dribble worked it's way through her bush to drip onto my chin as I pulled her back to settle on my face. I had her pussy and her ass all right there, to lick and suck and kiss to my heart's content. A mess of her juices and her pee all over both of us.

"Aunt Steffie, Uncle Mike's licking my pussy!" Emma whispered loudly. "Oh my god, he just licked my butthole!"

Back and forth I went, making the beautiful teen squeak with delight. Then I settled in on her pussy, my tongue reaching deep inside, then my lips kissing and sucking her clit. I was approaching my own orgasm, and I wanted company.

Amazingly, I could tell from my wife's rapid back and forth movements that it might be a trifecta. I groaned, "oh my god, I'm coming baby," and that intensified the movements. She was determined to match my climax.

When I began to arch my back, slamming my cock up into my wife, Emma settled her full weight on my face, and it was engulfed by her soaked flesh. I exploded into my wife even as her pussy clenched around my cock, and the little teen began to spasm around me. There might have been a wilder set of simultaneous orgasms at some point in history, but I have a hard time believing that.

12