Waves

Story Info
A girl is taken by a sadist, tormented by pain and pleasure.
6.1k words
4.68
28.9k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vagrantx
vagrantx
104 Followers

A work of pure fiction. All characters are over the age of 18. None of the characters are real, none of the devices are real, and none of the settings are real.

Please note that this short story/scenario contains elements of severe sadism, bondage, pain play, non-con, and some psychological manipulation. If this is not to your tastes, then I beg you to read some of the other fantastic stories on this site.

This is my first ever story, so please, be direct with any and all criticism.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A dull, throbbing ache, spreading from somewhere deep inside her head. Tendrils of agony, snaking their way towards her face, her sinuses inflamed, jaw muscles swelling. Down through her neck, towards her shoulders. She could feel her heart beating through that good old vein on the left side of her forehead. An absolute murder of a migraine. At least there was no light bleeding through her eyelids, light was awful when these episodes hit her. Light was the enemy. Cool darkness all around her, cool merciful darkness, and quiet.

That was odd. Why was it so quiet? Her flat was right next to a roundabout, the din of morning traffic an unwelcome reminder each morning to get up, time for work! There was nothing here. Complete silence, deafening silence.

A door opened somewhere behind her, and with a startle the girl tried to sit up. To her surprise, she wasn't able to move a single one of her well defined limbs. She tried to tilt her head,mistake, her migraine reminding her about who today's boss was. Reluctantly, she opened her eyes.

"Good morning dearie! And welcome to my little hidey hole." A mature woman was standing above her, bespectacled face and silver speckled hair. Probably in her mid fifties or so, yet her tailored lab coat hugged her waistline in all the right places and hinted at a body she'd never stopped taking well care of. "You're probably wondering what in the world's going on, but don't bother your little noggin' with that just yet. We'll get to that later." The girl repliedwhat the fuck are you on about? where am I and who are you? But all that came out were vowels and glottal stops. A little spray of saliva. The girl had apparently been gagged.well, that explains the aching jaw.

"Don't worry about speaking either, you have a stainless steel oral dilator keeping your mouth open, you won't break that very easily, and the attached tongue depressor makes you quite unintelligible, dearie" The woman leaned over her and shined a small flashlight into the trapped girl's pupils, checking her response, and the girl instantly shut her eyes and let out a guttural groan. "Oh my, I suspect you might be suffering from a migraine as well. Apologies for that, a not too uncommon side effect from last night's dose of GHB. My apologies, I'll refrain from using light sources for a bit. "what the fuck lady, you drugged me?! The woman went to a cabinet and retrieved a bottle of nasal spray, "Here, this should help with the pain a bit", and had no issues administering it up the tied girl's nose. "Fast acting triptans, not a traditional painkiller per se, but it should take the edge off of that headache of yours. I'll leave you to it for a couple minutes, be right back!"

The girl, slowly regaining her composure, tried to rise but, no, she truly was completely immobilized. She looked down her nose, wanting to test each of her limbs. A surge of panic, with a tinge of shame, washed over her as she realized she was stark naked.huh, shouldn't have been a surprise I guess.

Several points held her fast against the padded table she was laying on, leather cuffs at every major joint; across the wrists, just below the elbows, her throat. Two thick bands across her chest, one above and one below her breasts. Another one just above her hips, and one at each hip joint. Two bands at each of her knees, one above and one below the joint, and one for each ankle. An IV was hooked up to the nook of her left arm.

Attached to the table on both sides of her head was a metal band, an inch wide, snug against her forehead. Straining her neck she tried to tilt her head again, but to no avail. Flexing her arms the leather creaked, but there wasn't the slightest hint of leeway.

She could hear the sounds of the woman walking back towards her, theclack, clack of her shoes against the concrete floor. There was also the sound of hard wheels scraping along the rough surface, and as the woman came into her peripheral she could see she'd brought a metal trolley with her. Several simple drawers hung underneath the tray, but what caused her stomach to drop was the devices on top. A large, white box, adorned with twistable control knobs, analogue meters, and cable jacks. Next to it, a strange solid steel cube with protrusions pointing every which way.

Panic set in again and the girl strained as hard as she could against her restraints, but she was going nowhere. The woman looked at the girl's futile attempts, and tilted her head slightly. "Sorry dearie, a strong girl like you requires some excessive restraints, for me to be able to practice my work uninterrupted. Don't worry about the IV, it's just saline to keep you hydrated. You're going to need it."shit, what the fuck is she going to do to me?

The girl tried to relax for a moment and racked her brain about the previous night. She'd been out at a club with a friend of hers. She scanned her memory, trying to recall anything about the woman standing over her, but drew nothing but blanks.

As if the woman could read her thoughts splayed across her face, she explained "Oh dearie, you wouldn't know who I am. I was rather nondescript last night, I doubt you cast a single thought my way. But I was watching you, for hours, that deliciously hard body of yours stuffed into a skin tight dress. Waiting for an opportunity, a moment of inattention, and my patience was rewarded. Anyway, the details matter little now, the drugs grabbed hold of you, your friend went to the dancefloor, and I led you out of there slumping over my shoulder. You're heavier than you look! An hour later and I had you strapped in here, and I'm sorry to say but you won't be leaving any time soon, Jennifer. Or is it Jen? Sorry, I rummaged a bit through your purse and found your ID, apologies for the invasion of privacy."

The girl barked a laugh at that. that's what this madwoman is apologizing for? she must be completely off her rocker! "But, my oh my, I do say. You're an absolutely fantastic specimen, aren't you? I do my due diligence at the gym, yes, but you! Perfection." There was a gleam to the woman's eyes as she let them wander over her captives naked body.

The girl was, in fact, something of a bodybuilder. She wasn't huge, she never aimed for pure size, but she was exceptionally well toned with well defined musculature. Oh, she was strong alright, and her testosterone supplements aided her well in that regard, but she had never aimed for size. Her legs were a particular point of pride, her quads had suffered many a night for that, each muscle bulging through her skin like high strung wires.

There were some side effects to her doping though, some excessive hair growth which she religiously waxed away, and some... other effects.

"Let's get you into position for tonight, dear. You'll feel some movement beneath you now." and the woman started maneuvering a set of controls at the end of the table. A whirr of electric motors spinning, and the table started splitting into segments underneath the girl. Her head was tilted slightly forward, allowing her a better look down across her body. Her manacled wrists slid up and out from her body, ending up at a right angle. Click. Next were her legs, the table lifting them straight up in front of her, with a click and a whirr, until the soles of her feet pointed towards the ceiling. She felt the tendons at the back of her thighs strain. Another click as the table began spreading her legs apart, the whirr now a constant source of white noise. She had never been much for rigorous stretching, but the table didn't care. Down and down her legs went, as now the tendons of her inner thighs started protesting. A sharp intake of air, and she braced for the pain,fuck, please stop, please, another inch and they'll tear but her breath caught in her throat as the machine clicked into place, and she slowly let it back out. Tight, but not overly so. A final pair of clicks as her knees were bent into right angles, and the whirring died down.

"Let me get a proper look at you." the woman said as she rolled a stool between the girl's spread legs, and sat down. The girl was completely and utterly exposed, and her mind was reeling in sheer embarrassment. "Well well, it seems someone's been boosting their workout with testosterone supplements." the woman purred as she fixed her gaze on the girl's large clitoris. "Clitoral growth is a common side effect of this type of doping, more precisely it stimulates growth of erectile tissue in both glans and stem, though I reckon you've been fully aware of this for quite some time. And no loss in sensitivity?" The woman took the glans between thumb and index finger, roughly squeezing, rolling, and pulling on the sensitive nub. Immediately, the girl's body went completely rigid at the awful handling of her engorged clit, and she stifled a pained groan in her throat. "Excellent."

The girl's clitoris was, indeed, much larger than average, the glans alone was about the size of the tip of the woman's thumb. The woman pulled back the clitoral hood and saw the stem was very much pronounced as well. "Now this, this is just perfect for my plans tonight." The girl had never felt such shame before, redness crept down from her brow all the way down to her collarbones and she began to feel slightly light headed. "Let's get to it!"

The woman attached the steel machine to the table between the girl's legs, slotting it into place in its groove with a click. She drew a set of electrical wiring, and several translucent tubes, from the device on the trolley and spent a minute fiddling, slotting them into place beneath the machine on the table.

"Now, dear, this machine is my favorite, and greatest, design yet. My magnum opus, so to say." It looked, for lack of a better word, infernal. A central mass of stainless steel with arms and protrusions sticking out from every side. Eight of the segmented arms, four on each side of the dome and separated in pairs of two, each held a thin, three inch long cylinder at their ends.

"These are just delightful!" and she pointed to the rollers. "I realize it might be impossible to see with the naked eye, but each cylinder is textured with a mesh of microscopic hooks, sort of like velcro! Oh I know, here, have a feel!" the woman said, the excitement in her voice palpable, as she disconnected one of the rollers and brought it to the sole of her captives left foot. "Isn't that just a marvelous feeling?" she droned on, while scraping the cylinder across the sensitive skin. The sensation was not unlike steel wool, or sandpaper, but not nearly as abrasive. "The rollers are motorized, and programmed to spin in opposite, and alternating directions." She clicked it back into place.

The girl hadn't a clue what those things would be good for, but she didn't have much time for guessing as the woman moved on to explain the next set of implements.

Another four arms adorned the device straight down the middle, but, as opposed to the rollers, these mostly held unique appliances. The first and second looked rather self explanatory, holding thick, black rubber rods. "I do believe you can guess where these two are headed, dear, but they do hold their own sets of surprises.", a slight giggle escaping her lips, "Here's one of them. Close your eyes if you don't like spoilers!" and she reached for a control knob on the device on the trolley and twisted it slightly. There was another type of whirr, and a loud hiss, as air was being pumped through the tubes and into the black rubber rods, forcing them to expand both in girth and, to a lesser degree, length. Another twist of the knob, and they expanded a bit further. She pressed a smaller button to the side of the twisted control knob, and the rods began to contract and expand in a rhythmic fashion, as the air was being circulated back and forth between them, one growing and the other shrinking in turn. "We'll have some real fun with those, oh yes!" and she switched them back off, letting them go back to their original size.

She couldn't believe her eyes. those will never fit inside me! what? I don't even enjoy anal, please don't put it there, please Panic started setting in and she began panting, her eyes desperately seeking contact with her captor. The woman met her gaze, and the girl's heart sunk; there wasn't the slightest trace of compassion behind those glasses. No, what she saw could probably only be described as hunger.

Next in line was the thinnest of the spindly arms, this one hollow and tipped with a tiny rubber ending. The woman grabbed the tip and pulled, and out came a thin, clear, rubber hose. "Urethral catheter. I'm sure you've heard of these before so I won't bother explaining it further."

More panting, her panic intensifying. As a child, she had contracted a rather severe urinary tract infection, so she was unfortunately already intimately familiar with the burning sensation of catheters from her hospital visit. She tried shaking her head in defiance, in a futile attempt to signal to her captor thatno! fuck no! you can't do this shit to people! to ME! but as her jaw was still locked and forced open, and her tongue unusable, nothing came of the attempt but a slight neck pain and a couple of unintelligible grunts. If the woman noticed, she didn't show it.

The final arm, like the cylinders, didn't look like anything she had ever seen before. At the end of it was an oblong plate with a short vertical groove down the middle. In the groove sat a metal disc with a hole in the middle, the back of which was connected to the last of the clear plastic tubes.

"Right! On to the final piece of the puzzle, yes? This here is an oscillator. Do you know what an oscillator is?" the question clearly rhetorical, the woman aware of the girl's inability to answer, "an oscillation is a type of wave. Picture a rope on the ground; if you pick up the end of it and crack it, a wave starts traveling down the length until it hits the other end with a snap. Same principle as a whip. That single wave traveling down the rope is one oscillation. One wave. The disc here is motorized, and programmed to move up and down the groove at variable speeds, mimicking that first crack and sending oscillations down whatever is attached to it. They're quite tiny though, each oscillation no more than a few millimeters in height."

She turned to the trolley and opened a drawer, bringing out a collection of plastic cups and tubes of varying sizes. Each one was clear and translucent, except for two thin black strips on opposing sides. "So! Let's find one that fits that severely engorged clitoris of yours, yes? " She tried to plead with her captor. In her mind,no, no no no no, oh god, please, fuck, no but from her mouth came nothing but unintelligible vowels. The woman picked up a pair of forceps and unceremoniously grabbed hold of the stem of the girl's swollen clit, and tried fitting the first of the cups around the glans. The harsh handling of her sensitive organ sent a horrible shiver traveling up her spine, and a slight grunt escaped her throat. "Too small! How 'bout that, seems you went a bit overboard with the testosterone. Next one then...yes! Snug as a bug" the woman exclaimed with a hint of glee, as she managed to shove the glans of the girl's clitoris into the plastic tubing. She withdrew it again, and attached the tube to the oscillator.

"That's it for the fitting, now let's get this all into place and we can really start enjoying ourselves. Isn't this exciting? I can't wait to hear what sweet songs you'll sing for me, my dear."

With her legs split wide apart, the woman had ample room to work on her sex. She snapped on a pair of latex gloves, grabbed a bottle of lube from the trolley, and squeezed out a healthy dollop on to both her right hand, and to the top of her vulva, letting it dribble down either side of the swollen nub.

She was bone dry, since being drugged, kidnapped, strapped down and experimented on in the lab of a madwoman wasn't particularly high on her list of fantasies. Non-existent, as a matter of fact. But, she was nothing if not pragmatic so in the back of her mind, behind the horrors or her situation and the white hot anger at her captor, there glowed a small ember of gratitude towards the woman, for the mercy of artificial lubrication. "Deep breath now dear, this might be a bit cold." ffffffuck did she keep that bottle in a damn refrigerator?! as the woman slid a frosty finger into the girl's vagina. In, out, in, out. Spin. In, out. All very clinical, professional almost, then repeating the process for her anus. Groan

"Now dear, I will have to apply some conductive gel on the glans of your clitoris. This might be a bit intense but bear with me." she said with feigned concern, as she applied a few drops of gel to the tip of the girl's clitoris. Using a single finger she spread it all around the glans, making sure to get some of it along the crease where glans met stem. She could do nothing but shut her eyes and groan while she endured the icy chill spreading through her sex, but thankfully it was over quickly.

"Good girl, you've been a real trooper so far!" The woman pushed the entire device, along its groove in the table, up towards her captive's sex. She aligned the two rods with both her anus and vagina, "Another deep breath now..." and drove them home. As the lower rod pushed against her anal sphincter, a sharp pain seemed to tell her thatnope, that's the wrong hole, stop, STOP, but the woman didn't care, and the girl cried out from the agony. She wasn't used to anything more than a finger in her backside, and wasn't prepared at all for the pain that comes with quickly dilating that delicate muscle. "Oh dearie me. A novice, are we? Well I'm sorry to say, that's just the beginning... it's going to get a whole lot worse before it gets better."pant, pant. fuck you, you lunatic. just, fuck you.

"Right away as a matter of fact." and the woman pulled out the tube from the third arm, applied some lube to it as well, and spread apart the girl's inner labia with her unoccupied fingers. "This is going to sting." She found her urethral opening with the tip of the tube, and with the same constant, clinical pressure, started feeding it inside her. The burning was unbearable, the girl could barely utter a sound as she felt the much too wide tube snake its way through her tight urethra, into her bladder. Her abdominal muscles taut, her neck bulging, biceps and thighs flexing hard, she strained against her restraints, pushing, trying to deny entry to a place that really shouldn't ever be entered. But the woman had no issues sliding it all the way inside, followed by a quick pump of air from a handle on the tubing beneath the device, to inflate the tiny balloon around the tube inside the captives bladder, then pulling it against her internal urethral sphincter, completing the seal. As soon as it was done, the girl's throat unclenched, and she started sobbing. She felt completely and utterly violated.

"Shhh shh shh, good girl, it's done, it's in now, it's in. It's okay to cry, let it out." The woman reached up and dabbed the girl's cheeks with a soft towel, wiping away some of the tears with one hand, while her other reached for a control knob on the device. "It's okay baby girl, cry for me." She turned the knob. "Cry."

vagrantx
vagrantx
104 Followers
12