Waves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Near frozen water gushed from the nozzle inside the girl's bladder, and quickly started filling her up. She felt as if she'd been stabbed as the chill spread through her nether regions, and her entire body convulsed. "200cc... 300cc.." Her back arched as much as it could, eyes bulging, "400cc..." fingers gripping at nothing, toes curling, "500cc! Good girl, you made it to full capa...." Her captive passed out. "Oh no, oh no no no, we can't have that, dear" the woman said with a disappointed smack of her tongue, "you need to be completely awake for every single moment of tonight's adventures."

The woman walked behind the table and rolled up a cylindrical tank on wheels. She hooked a nasal cannula past the girl's ears and secured its two prongs inside her nostrils, and turned the valve. The girl's eyes shot open. "Welcome back, dearie! Ninety five percent oxygen, don't say I never did anything for you. Please try not to pass out again, it'll spoil all the fun, and I might have to introduce other drugs to keep you awake." The woman couldn't tell if she'd heard her, the girl was sobbing uncontrollably, searing pain still present in her bladder.

"Oh fine, let's get that out of you" and she turned the control knob the other way. Negative pressure started sucking the water back out. "Maybe icy cold is a bit overwhelming. Let's go with room temp water for the rest of the session, yes? We need to find a balance between each and every individual sensation. Balance is key." The girl still sobbing, staring bug eyed at her captor.that'll happen again? no, nonono not again no more please what the fuck is wrong with you

"Take a moment to calm yourself, we have a few steps left. Breathe through it, baby girl, breathe deep. You can do this."

The woman picked up her forceps again, and clicked apart two of the arms holding the thin cylinders. "Now this is a personal favorite of mine. Not as intense as the other parts, but should be a constant distraction, yes?" She threaded the forceps between the rough textured cylinders and grabbed hold of the girl's left outer labia, and pulled down.what the fuck what the fuck owwww. Once between the cylinders, she snapped them shut around the poor girl's lip, and moved on to the right outer labia.Click, pull, snap. It wasn't as intense as she had feared, but it still hurt quite a bit, a constant ache. "There there. That wasn't too bad, was it? Two down, two to go!" She clicked open the third pair, this time going for the girl's much more sensitive inner labia. The right one.Click. Pull. Snap. It was such a strange pain, sharp, but constant. "These are so much more effective than clamps and weights, just a moment dear and I'll demonstrate."Click. Pull. Snap. She was panting again, tears were streaming down her cheeks, she wanted to float away from this entire ordeal, but the supplementary oxygen kept her hyper aware of what was going on.

"Good girl! They're in place, now let's try them out shall we?"fucking hell what's she doing now? The woman turned another knob, and the cylinders started slowly rotating. "These will be on for the entirety of the session, slowly stretching both inner and outer labia, in a random pattern." The girl felt a biting pain, and then a slow tugging, which got worse and worse. The girl's left inner labia was the first to be stretched taut, and her groans started shifting tenor, up, up, as the tender lip neared its breaking point, while the woman sat back and enjoyed a pleasurable shiver running through her, as she observed the girl's growing distress. The rollers alternated both patterns, and speed, so the girl never knew which lip would be next.they're gonna be ripped off, fuck, ouch, am i bleeding? And then they shut down.

"Seems to be working correctly. Don't worry, the pain is quite intense but your lips won't tear, the motors in the cylinders aren't that strong. Okay just one application left, and then we're good to go! This one's rather quick, but fidgety, here, just let me..." the woman grabbed her forceps again, taking hold of the girl's still engorged clitoral stem.groan "...aaand pull..."grooooaaan. "And in we go!" As the woman touched the girl's clitoral glans to the plastic tube connected to the oscillator, she turned a control knob on her device. A hissing sound, and negative pressure immediately sucked the bulbous head into the tube, creating a solid seal together with the conductive gel. She could feel her nub filling up with blood and swelling up further inside the tube, it was now stuck fast. Her stem was stretched, and she couldn't tell if what she was feeling was pain, or pleasure, or both. Her toes curled, and she let out a sound that could best be described as agonized mewling. She couldn't look down to see, but her tortured clitoris measured over an inch from base to tip now, stretched taut between its former hiding spot underneath her hood, and the heinous machine.

"Good girl, good girl, now there's been a lot of pain and discomfort so far, but hopefully this will change all that. The oscillator has an adjustable frequency between one and ten waves per second, so we could start out slow and build up towards the more intense settings." The woman bit her lower lip, and glanced at her control panel.

She turned the knob halfway to max. "But let's just dive off the deep end."

Her mind began to melt away, part of her consciousness drifting off into some other space. The machine held her glans like a vice inside the vacuum tube. It moved up, then down, just two or three millimeters, but with each quick motion which came to a sudden stop, it forced a wave into the clitoral glans, which traveled down through her cruelly stretched stem, and deep into the internal clitoral body, five times per second. Deeper than any regular vibrators could ever reach, the entire organ was heavily stimulated.Fuck that's too much too much it's too much stop stop stop please stop fuck fuck fuck fuck. But you couldn't tell any of this from just looking; the entirety of the girl's clitoris was nothing but a fast moving blur. She howled out at the indescribable sensation, both from shock, pain, and pleasure. "That's it, baby girl, take it." her eyes rolled into the back of her head. "Try to enjoy it. I know it feels like it's too intense right now, but we've only just begun."

The woman stood next to her, absorbing this work of art she had so carefully created. Running one hand across the girl's belly, feeling the ripples in her flawless abs, and her agonized breathing underneath them, then moving down over the muscles dancing in her thighs. The girl's legs were flexed so tight that they were shaking in their bonds, her toes curling and turning white. The other hand went to her contracted bicep, a single fingertip tracing a bulging vein, from her shoulder down to her elbow. "By the gods, you're gorgeous..." the woman mumbled. She leaned forward, and whispered in the girl's ear. "Be a good girl and take all of it. Focus entirely on the sensations in your clitoris. Feel each and every wave traveling deep, deep inside you."I can't, I can't, it's too much, it hurts oh god it hurts, hngggh The girl's shrieking was slowly turning into grunting, a lower sound, almost animalistic, clawing its way up through her throat straight from her gut. The woman recognized the change, and encouraged her sweet captive. "There you go. Come for me, baby girl. Let go. You're supposed to orgasm". The woman bent down and sucked the girl's nipple into her mouth, tongue flicking across the hard tip. The girl was getting close, so close. Through the pain from the insane assault on her clitoris, she could feel the pleasure building deep inside her sex. The woman grabbed the girl's breast tight with both hands, and sucked harder. So close now.

And everything stopped.

The girl's eyes nearly popped out of her head, as they darted around in confusion.what, no, please let me cum, please le But her confusion didn't last more than a split second, as the black strips inside the clitoral tube came alive, sending an electrical current straight through her glans, a feeling like being pierced by white hot needles, traveling up and down her inflamed and abused organ. The girl's throat clenched shut, and the woman hissed, "Yes, there you go! Look at me, Jennifer, take the pain and look at me!" The woman grabbed the sides of the girl's head and forced her lids wide open with her fingers, staring straight into her eyes. "Keep focusing on your clitoris, Jennifer, remember this sensation!" The girl heard her name and this somehow anchored her in reality. She had no escape now, her mind back to complete awareness.This was what the experienced sadist hungered for, the shock, the confusion, and the complete inability to cope with overwhelming pain. The girl's fingers spasmed, knuckles turning white. Every muscle in her trained body undulating under her skin, raging against her restraints. A wet gurgling sound forcing its way up through her closed throat, her breath fighting a losing battle against her cramping muscles, and the woman just stood there, smiling, drinking in every delicious note of the young girl's agony. Finally, after what felt like a lifetime, the electricity shut off, the girl's entire body now coated with a slick sheen of sweat. She was hyperventilating, stomach distending as far as it could with her chest compressed by restraints, each breath accompanied by heavy sobs.

"Not yet, Jennifer. You haven't earned your orgasm yet, and so you've been reprimanded. Every time you're close, my machine will shut all other sensations off, and your world will be transformed into nothing but the most exquisite pain, until your pleasure is well out of reach, and then it will begin again. You will be edged, over and over and over, each and every glorious peak accentuated by the heaviest of falls. This is happening to you, Jennifer. Right here, right now. Accept it." She turned back towards the dials on the box. "Now, let's see how many cycles you can endure, before that body which you're so proud of breaks..."no not again, no, please just let me cum, I want to cum, I ne-

The woman hit her with everything all at once. Jennifer's anus and rectum stretching beyond what she thought possible, just to the point before ripping, the inflating rod filling her absolutely and pushing hard against the entrance to her colon, then her vaginal walls protested in agony from the same treatment as the second rod inflated inside her, and then began to vibrate. Jennifer was mewling now. Then the water pressure started again, her bladder would continuously be pumped full to the point of bursting, then emptied, on repeat, and the devilish rollers got to work on isolating her tortured labia, pulling and stretching one sensitive lip at a time. But none of this was as bad as the electrical shocks, and Jennifer was reveling in the blending of pleasure and pain.

The woman turned the oscillator to max, and Jennifer screamed.

—--------

The girl was sweating profusely, the cushioning of her mechanized pedestal completely drenched through. The woman stood at the top end of the table, peering down at the inverted face of her captive. She held a soft towel in her fingers and was gently wiping the wetness from the girl’s shining brow, hushing and cooing while her other hand tenderly stroked her cheek. “You’re okay baby girl, I’ve got you, just a little bit left now. You’re doing so well.”
From below was the constant hum of the machines, never seizing their mindless work on the poor girl’s body, and there were the occasional spasms in her face, revealing the sensations flowing through her. Too tired to cry, she just laid back and accepted it. The woman lifted her gaze slowly, letting her eyes wander across the bizarre landscape of technology and flesh melding together.

The girl had been continuously brought to the edge of bliss for hours on end, and she was tired, dead tired, but the woman refused to let her rest. When she had gotten too weak, as the lactic acid built up and her muscles stopped responding properly, adhesive pads had been attached to all of the woman’s favorite muscle groups; forearms, biceps and pectorals. Upper, middle, and lower abs, and to the front and insides of her gorgeous thighs. The pads in turn attached to the control panel by wiring, and as the girl was pushed closer and closer to orgasm, electrical stimulation ramped up in tandem, forcing the girl’s exhausted body to gradually seize up.

Second by agonizing second, she was being pushed towards the edge. The buildup was relentless, unavoidable, she had no say whatsoever in what her body was feeling, all she could do was breathe and try to push through it, while every single muscle fiber that she’d worked so hard on betrayed her as they cramped up.
But she knew that in a few seconds, everything would stop and that pain would return, just as it had done countless times before,that pain that drowned everything else out, that horrible, searing electrical pain through her clitoris, like razor blades to exposed nerve endings.

“Here we go again, Jennifer, you’re almost there. Remember, as always, to focus on the sensations in your clitoris. Let everything else fade away.” Her ragged breath turned to short hisses. “Look at me, Jennifer!” Her body screaming, abs forced to clench around the expanding rods inside her. “It’s time. You've earned this. So go ahead, Jennifer…” The woman reached for the control panel, a twist and the vibrating rods inside the girl went into overdrive. “Come.”

Ecstasy. Heaven. The girl had never felt anything remotely comparable to this, as the waves from the machine pushed her over that delicious precipice, and held her down. Her long denied orgasm made her pupils dilate and her eyes glaze over. “That’s it, Jennifer, keep going.” Her vagina contracting, squeezing rhythmically around its oversized invader, while her rectal muscles tried their hardest to expel theirs.

“Now break for me.”

She was allowed just one more moment of this unadulterated bliss, before her clitoris was once again alight with pain. Shocks crackled through her glans, but the machines did not stop this time. She was physically still being forced to climb higher into her orgasm, waves viciously burying themselves past her vulva, but that was all background noise as her mind was completely focused on the hellfire licking her clitoris. There was no relief in this, no release. The absolute pinnacle of pleasure had been shown to her, she’d caught a glimpse of something divine, and then it’d been immediately snatched away, robbed from her.Denied. Her hoarse throat expelled a final, broken wail, before she mercifully passed out.

“Such a good girl...” The woman turned all the machines off, and planted a single, almost loving, kiss on Jennifer’s unconscious face. “That wasone.”

12