Waves of Passion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JWRoan
JWRoan
13 Followers

A teasing smile lit Leit's face, his white sharp canines clipping his lower lips tantalisingly.

"It sounds like your betrothed needs to learn a thing or two," he whispered, his eyes searching her own as his fingers softly stroked her clit. The sensation was intoxicating. She felt him push gently against her causing rivers of passion to course through her body before circularly rubbing and teasing her.

She looked towards him and a playful smile lifted his face before his lips once more took hold of her.

The tension built within her as she sought release. Her hands grasped at his bare skin, running around his neck, entangling his hair in her fingers. Then she moved lower, caressing his back, the scars course under her touch.

Leit pushed towards her harder, parting her legs ever further when she felt something slip inside of her. Her hands grasped like claws, desperate for the pleasure to reach its peak. A thicker, wider sensation opened her and she groaned uncontrollably. Her hands reached down, wrapping around Leit's belt and pulling him closer to her, causing his fingers to enter her ever more deeply.

"You're as wet as the sea, Aquila," Leit whispered, his breath causing tingles to run from her ear down her neck.

"I don't understand," she said breathlessly.

He chuckled softly before pulling away from her, his fingers sliding out, leaving her with a longing she could not comprehend. She looked to him confused, her hips still thrusting at the empty air. His white teeth gleamed at her as he smiled, his chest rising and falling with each breath, his crotch looked tight, ready for her to take.

He leant towards her, his fingers lifting her night dress, she lifted her arms, feeling the fabric brush across her sensitive skin. Instinctively she began to cross her arms over her breasts until Leit's hands gently nudged her arms away, leaving her exposed before him. Her nipples felt hard and erect as her hair gently brushed across them.

"You're beautiful," Leit observed, his eyes taking in every inch of her.

She smiled sheepishly.

"I could say the same about you."

Slowly Leit came towards her once more, his lips hovered over hers tantinisingly as she leaned towards him. But he denied her, moving down across her neck, his tongue softly licking her collarbone as he passed until it slid across her breast, circling her nipple. Aquila gasped as his mouth took her bosom, enveloping it with its damp heat, his tongue toyed with her, so soft it caused her to ache for him.

Too soon his lips parted, kissing upwards, but the disappointment was short lived as his free hand enveloped her breast, allowing her nipple to stand out between his open fingers. He squeezed and rubbed her as his lips covered her mouth once more. Goose pimples rose on her flesh and he pulled her into his embrace, his heat caressing her skin.

Without warning she jumped as his fingers entered her once more, her dampness from before seeming ever more present.

'He does so much to me... I should repay him...'

Hands shaking from pleasure Aquila forced her hands between them and clumsily undid his belt, the metal clasp felt cold in her hand, the belts weight heavy. As she untied his trousers the belt crashed to the floor with a metallic clang.

"Dainty," Leit teased.

She ignored him and pushed him away from her, he stumbled back slightly and looked at her quizzically before she slid from the table, her juices leaving a wet patch upon the desk. He stood unmoving, watching her approach with intense eyes. She reached a hand up to his muscular shoulder, stroking across it slowly, taking in every inch of his flesh, circling the tattoo of a snake and a fox, before moving downwards, bumping across his abs to the top of his undergarments. His cock stood hard and waiting as she released it from it's clothy prison, taking hold of him in one hand she squeezed tightly. As Leit gasped huskily Aquila felt a surge of longing inside of her. She gave in to her quaking legs, slowly kissing down his chest as she lowered herself to the ground and knelt before him, her hands wrapped around his rear as she pulled him closer to her.

Her tongue tasted his point, a salty flavour brushing against her tongue before she kissed tentatively. Opening her lips she took him inside of her, slowly moving back and forth, she felt his muscles tighten in her grasp before her free hand took hold of his base, moving back and forth with her. It was his turn to feel powerless.

She could hear him struggling for breath as she moved, slower then faster, then slower once more. His hand wrapped in her hair and pushed her towards him almost causing her to gag with his length. The salty taste increased within her mouth and he pushed her away from him, roughly picking her off the ground and pulling her towards him.

As she stood she felt him slip between her thighs, his erection rubbing against her clit, their juices mixing together.

"Did you decide what you wanted?" Leit asked as his hands pulled one of her legs around him.

"You."

It seemed to take seconds, Leit lifted her back onto the table pushing her down against it, her legs spread around him as he penetrated her. She gulped deeply as he thrust deeper inside of her, pulling her body towards his own. He felt far larger than his fingers, opening her ever wider with each movement.

Aquila tried to push herself up on her elbows but his hands took hold of her wrists and thrust them above her, stretching her out before him.

"I can barely breath," she gasped as ecstacy spread throughout her body. With each crash of the table she felt her body melt ever more into him.

He released her hands and pulled her up to a sitting position, her arms wrapped around his neck as they continued the dance, both moving in time to one another as if their minds were connected by some invisible thread.

"Can you stand?" He groaned.

Before she could respond Leit left her body pulling her onto her feet and spun her away from him. She was facing the desk, she was confused for only a moment as Leit grabbed her hips and pushed inside of her from behind, forcing her to curl around the desk, her hands grasping its edge.

He was becoming rougher, her body wanted more, deeper and deeper, harder, faster. Sweat formed upon her body, she could feel Leit's hands slipping around her hips as he struggled to keep a hold on her. The table rattled and creaked beneath their force.

She was desperate, she could feel herself building, a longing so huge it consumed her. Her groans became cries of pleasure as she came closer and closer. To what she did not know. She had never felt this, never dreamed of something so good.

Then she felt it, the climax and release, her body shook as she widened farther than before, he pushed as deep inside her as possible as his thrusts slowed, his hands shaking around her hips.

The table stopped rattling and creaking, she felt Leit's damp skin press against her back as he kissed her shoulder before pulling out of her. A rush of liquid dripped down her legs, his seed pooling upon the floor beneath her. She couldn't move, couldn't comprehend what had happened.

Leit took her into his arms, turning her towards him before scooping her up and carrying her towards the bed, he lowered her softly onto it before climbing in beside her and wrapping her in his embrace. She gladly curled into him, feeling his heart beat slow gradually, his breath steady. A tiredness took over her as she relaxed, her body felt calmer than before, free, and against his it felt safe and right. She slept.

The next day she awoke alone in the bed, she sat up and saw Leit sitting at his desk, the desk that only last night had held them both in their uncontrollable lust. She pulled the cover up more tightly to cover herself, feeling strangely protective of her flesh though only last night the man before her had devoured her entirely.

Noticing her gaze Leit looked towards her, a smile lit his face and he left his desk to come to her. He was dressed in his usual captainly garb, his white shirt hanging loose to reveal the line of his chest. He sat on the edge of the bed and leaned over her as she moved back.

"How do you feel?" He asked.

"Confused, good, frightened, I..." Aquila stumbled for words until she felt the soft warmth of his lips against her forehead.

"I hold you to nothing, everything is your choice."

He sat up and removed his arm from around her, giving her space to sit up against the pillows.

"I don't understand, what is my choice?" Aquila asked, she held the blankets up to cover her breasts, though she noticed this only seemed to make Leit's eyes glance across them.

"We will reach your destination today. You may choose. To disembark and go to your betrothed, or stay."

JWRoan
JWRoan
13 Followers
12