Waves of Passion Pt. 03

Story Info
Fight, Fantasy, Vanilla, Alpha, Romantic, Bath, Woods, Bed.
4.5k words
4.81
6.1k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JWRoan
JWRoan
13 Followers

Dance of Passion

Waves of Passion P03

J.W.Roan

***

"Open up in the name of the King!" A fist bashed against the locked door, the sound vibrating through the air.

Aquila jumped from the sofa, clinging tightly to the blanket wrapped around her body. Liet, however, seemed far less concerned. He rose naked from the sofa, stretching his arms above his head, his muscles tightening with the movement. He took the fabric sash from the table and wrapped it over his eye, tying it tight around his head. Aquila almost mourned the loss of this mystery and wonderment. His eye fascinated her, but her sights could be occupied easily with the rest of the man standing before her. He bent down and picked up his trousers. She watched sadly as he pulled them over his nakedness, but he was not wearing undergarments. Aquila enjoyed the thought of his freedom as she watched him tie his belt, unable to look away.

The beating upon the door became louder and more insistent. The incessant pounding broke her away from her thoughts. Her heart thundered in her chest as she glanced around the room in a panic, not sure of what to do. Still there was no urgency in Liet's movements. He walked over to her, his calloused hand brushing her cheek as he turned her face towards his own. He smiled softly.

"Don't be afraid Aquila. You've chosen, yes?"

Aquila nodded, her throat too tight to speak.

"Then know it will happen. Everything is going to be ok, trust me." Liet leaned forward and kissed her forehead before walking away from her towards the door. "There is a dressing gown on the bed if you want to wear that whilst I deal with them?" Liet suggested.

Aquila quickly ran over to grab the dressing gown, tying it tightly around herself. She looked up to the see Liet smiling at her, his hand upon the key in the door, his chest still completely bare, tattoos rising up his arms and upon his hip.

"Trust me," he repeated before the key clicked in the lock and he swung the door open, a guard fell into the room as Liet merely stepped to the side, allowing the man to fall face first upon the floor.

"Good morning, gentleman. May I be of some assistance to his highness?" Liet asked, his face completely lacking emotion.

Aquila clutched at her dressing gown, knuckles white around the belt as the guards entered the room without permission nor restraint. One stared over at her disapprovingly, causing her to fidget under their gaze, a light sweat beginning to prick her skin. As the air from the hall rushed into the room Aquila was suddenly conscious of the lingering smell of their passions. Her cheeks flushed and she tried to hide behind the sleeves of the dressing gown.

Once the guards had entered the room and created a perimeter near the door, Captain Royna stalked forwards. He glanced at Liet's blatant complacency and lack of garments before turning to Aquila, a frown upon his face.

"His grace would like to see you both," he announced.

Liet lazily picked an apple from a fruit bowl, taking a bite from it before looking towards the Captain.

"We will of course attend to his graces wishes, but why does he wish to see us at such an early hour?"

Captain Royna looked angrily towards Liet, his teeth snarling as he spoke.

"I highly doubt that reason needs explaining, sir." He hissed the word sir as a snake, spittle flying from his mouth.

Liet smirked.

"I'm afraid you'll have to fill me in. Your laws are still quite foreign to me."

Aquila caught her breath.

'Why was Liet taunting him? This was dangerous, the King could have them both hung as traitors to the crown. Her fiancé could throw her into an asylum and Liet into prison or an early grave.'

"You will attend to his grace's wishes immediately and without question," Captain Ryona barked, his hand clasping the hilt of his sword.

Liet simply raised an eyebrow and shrugged.

"Very well, I'm sure you will not object to our getting dressed first? Perhaps you can send a maid with clothes for the Lady, she has but only one dress with her currently."

Aquila flinched as Ryona turned to scowl at her.

"That is not unreasonable, guards, await orders outside, Froy, fetch a dress for the Lady and be quick about it." The guards rushed to their orders until the room was empty except for themselves and the Captain. He leant towards Liet threateningly. "Count yourself lucky I have a sister and would not wish for her to be seen in such a state as the 'Lady'." He spoke her title as if it were a joke.

Liet leaned towards the Captain, his friendliness gone.

"It should be you who is thankful I'm not in the mood for correcting your demeanour." With that Liet held the door further ajar and motioned for the Captain to leave. "We'll see you outside when we're ready."

The Captain heaved with disdain and stormed from the room, Liet swung the door closed behind him, locking it with a turn of the key.

Aquila fell upon the bed, her legs suddenly unable to hold her weight as she clutched at her gown.

'They were dead. The King was going to have them killed. And the peace between their countries. What had she done?'

"Aquila..." Liet spoke, his voice soft and calm as he approached her. "Darling... Everything is going to be okay, please, trust me on this." He knelt before her, taking her hands in his. As he kissed her knuckles softly, she felt the tension release from them. "I'll get you a bath ready." He rose to leave.

"A bath... But... The guards?" Aquila stuttered.

Liet turned, a grin upon his face.

"They will wait outside until we're ready. And we're not ready until I deem you have had time to settle. Plus..." He moved towards the window, moving the curtain slightly before opening the door an inch, allowing a trickle of fresh air to enter the room. "Brak is not good in the mornings, it will take him a little while to arrive with your attire."

"My attire? But aren't the guards-"

"I don't trust them to bring you something suitable to wear."

***

Aquila lay in the bath, the scent Liet had added soothed her nerves, vanilla she thought. The water ran up to her neck as she sank into its warm embrace. Her heart calming, slowing in its pace. She was so afraid, but Liet knew what to do. She could trust him. She hoped.

She sighed heavily and covered her face with her hands.

She was insane, to risk the peace of their two countries for her own heart and happiness. But Serene sounded so happy in her letters Aquila could not ignore her longing for such a life, such a lover. Her thoughts returned to last night, of dancing in Liet's arms, of how handsome he looked in his formal clothes, his touch around her waist. The longing she felt as he held her against the wall, and then the overwhelming desire she lost in herself as she sat beside him. Her body ached with the memory and her legs twisted closer together.

A gentle tap at the door and Aquila jumped, automatically covered herself with her arms as embarrassment rose in her chest.

"Enter," she called.

The door opened slowly and Liet came into the room, closing the door behind him.

"I was just coming to check that you're okay," he said, moving towards the bath. "That guard came with your clothes. As I thought they're not suitable, but Brak will be here shortly I'm sure."

He had still not gotten ready, his muscles cast shadows across his chest as he knelt down beside the bath.

"Of course, I'm sorry. Am I taking too long?"

"No, take as long as you like. I was just wondering if you'd like some company?" He left the question hanging in the air.

Her body fluttered at his question, the longing returning to her and she shifted awkwardly in the tub.

"I've never shared a bath before, you'll have to excuse my inexperience."

Liet smiled and rose, untying his belt whilst still standing before her. Aquila looked away in bashfulness as a heat rose to her face not caused by the hot water. Her eyes couldn't resist darting to the side, his manhood rising beside her. She glanced away once more.

'Why was she so shy? She'd been a lot closer to him before this point.'

Liet removed the sash from his eye and let if fall carelessly to the ground before climbing into the bath. He lowered himself into the opposite end to her as Aquila moved her feet up to allow him space. Once he had settled he took hold of her foot and pulled it back straight to lie upon his chest, almost as though he were placing her feet on a stool to make her comfortable. He stroked her leg under the water softly, soothingly. It felt so strange to her. How could his presence make her feel so calm and comfortable, yet shy and bashful all at once?

Before Aquila could ask anything Liet raised one of her feet from the water and began to kiss the sensitive skin of her sole. He lifted his own knee and balanced her leg atop of it. Aquila watched, not sure what to say until he looked to her and smiled.

"It's called a massage, would you like one?"

Aquila sighed.

"Liet, they're waiting..."

"And they can wait a little longer. Please, I want you to be happy."

It was as though the weight of the world could not touch her as Liet slowly began to rub her foot. Alternating between tracing its outline with his nail and applying pressure with his thumbs. Aquila closed her eyes, she'd never felt this before. It was relaxing and peaceful. Her heart began to slow as she relaxed further into the bath. He moved his fingers between her toes, separating them from each other one by one before tracing down around her heel. Though the time went by quickly, it felt slow and was almost an age before Liet lowered her foot and retrieved her other, repeating the process.

As he moved from her foot to her ankle, Aquila felt tension rise in her body. Her eyes closed as she tried to tell herself to stop being excited, he wasn't doing anything.

His hand slid from her ankle and down to her knee before moving to her thigh, tracing the inner muscles before lightly touching her clit.

A light tap at the door and Liet's hand moved away from her, the water around her parts already thickening with her juices.

Liet spoke in the language she did not understand, his own language. She'd have to learn it soon. She wanted to learn it, its soft and mystic tones were a delight upon her ears. Another male voice responded in the same language. Aquila could guess who it was.

"Brak is here, we'll continue this later?" Liet suggested as he knelt up onto his hands and knees and leaned over her.

Her groin ached uncontrollably as he kissed her before he rose naked from the bath. He wrapped a towel around his waist, obscuring his manhood underneath the fabric before leaving the room. Aquila could hear him speaking with Brak, his voice cheerful and joking.

She moved her own fingers down herself and touched gently, she was swollen and wet. How did he do this to her?

Sighing she rose from the bath and wrapped her own towel around herself, before cautiously peering around the door.

Brak was sat upon the sofa, a package beside him. He looked fresh, his clothes pristine, a dagger and various small satchels hung from his belt, his spear lay against the table. He looked up as he noticed her gaze and smiled warmly.

"Good morning my Lady," he beamed.

Aquila hid herself further.

"Good morning, Captain."

Brak laughed and rose from the chair, picking up the package as he came. Aquila glanced Liet getting dressed beside the bed, not even peering their way. Brak approached the door holding the package out to her.

"Don't worry, I won't peep," he joked, covering his eyes with his free hand.

Aquila opened the door, grabbed the parcel and retreated back into the bathroom, shutting the door quickly. She heard Brak chuckling to himself as his footsteps receded back into the room.

Aquila hugged the box to her chest before placing it down onto a chair and unpacking its contents. Inside was beautiful. A light blue dress in a style she had never seen before swam out before her. It was flowing and free, not tight and restricting. There were also undergarments and a pair of sensible but beautiful shoes to wear, and it all fit perfectly.

When she finally left the bathroom both Brak and Liet were standing waiting. They looked as though they were ready for battle. Liet had his two swords strapped across his back as well as the usual mass of daggers and throwing knives tied around his person, his eye covered with its sash. Brak carried his spear upon his back and, like Liet, was covered in weapons, his green scarf tied tightly around his neck.

'What was under that thing?' Another question Aquila would have to answer after all this was done.

'After this was all done.' Her heart stopped in her chest at the thought of what lay ahead rose before her once more. She had cheated on her fiancé, slept with and planned to leave with another man. And not just any man. A Captain of a very new alliance that was fragile and could be broken easily. Her heart sank until Liet approached her, taking her hand in his own.

"Trust me."

Aquila nodded as he led her towards the door. Brak had already turned the key and was waiting, doorknob in hand.

"Let's get this party started, huh?" He suggested, opening the door to a hallway of bored guards. "Sorry, did we take too long?" He asked mockingly, stepping out into the hallway. The guards stared at Brak bewildered, looking towards the door and back down the corridor trying to work out how he had arrived in that room.

"How did you-" Captain Ryona began but Brak spun towards him, placing a finger to his lips.

"It's a secret," he said, winking at Captain Ryona.

Captain Ryona scowled towards them before turning and clicking his fingers. The guards surrounded them and they began the long walk towards the throne room where the King was awaiting their presence.

Each step felt like agony as Aquila clung to Liet's arm. She did not know what to think, what to expect. Her heart thundered in her chest, she felt hot and cold uncontrollably as her mind raced. The dark corridor seemed more foreboding and claustrophobic than normal. Its hard, cold walls pushing in against her, making it a struggle to breath.

Every imaginable outcome flitted before her eyes. She would be reunited with Serene or never see her again. She could be laying next to Liet or looking down upon his lifeless body. Her breathing became shallow, wispy.

She felt her hand being squeezed and looked up to see Liet watching her carefully. His blue eye almost speaking, trying to calm her. She tried to smile before turning back to the corridor ahead.

Along the way they met Prince Urai, leaning against the wall in all of his Princely finery, like the others, battle prepared. He glanced up at them and smiled dangerously before joining the procession. Sliding in to stand behind them as Brak led the way in front.

'Was everyone in on something she didn't know?'

She was no closer to an answer as they entered the throne room. The King sat as usual upon his extensive throne, glaring down at them as they entered. Around the hall, all the Lords and Ladies of court stood waiting, eyes watching them closely. Some smirked whilst others grimaced towards the spectacle, all looked tired from their wait. Aquila felt exposed and naked before those eyes.

Roes was in her usual place, standing in front of a pillar to the right of the throne. She watched, concern laced with mischief in her eyes. She seemed to be almost trying to congratulate Aquila on her impending doom but Aquila chose to turn away quickly. Stood beside the King, next to the throne, was her fiancé. Lord Tryan. He looked furious.

As the procession stopped they all bowed towards the King before standing straight, awaiting the reason for their summons.

"I believe I called Lady Aquila and Captain Tespar. What are you two doing here?" The King asked, disapprovement in his voice.

Prince Urai stepped forwards.

"I'm afraid you cannot summon my people without me being present, your grace. And as I'm sure it is a delicate matter, I wished all of my people present together. We do not leave each other if things may not be handled fairly."

"Handled fairly!" Lord Tryan called, stepping forward as his face became red with anger. "You call this fair? He is stood with my fiancé."

Aquila felt Liet's muscles tense at Tryan's lashing.

"There is an easy way to solve this," Prince Urai declared, "Aquila, my Lady, do you wish to marry the man standing up there?" He pointed towards Lord Tryan.

Aquila felt Liet squeeze her hand as her mouth attempted to speak.

"I... I do not, my Prince."

Prince Urai smiled. "And, do you wish to be with the man beside you now? Captain Tespar?"

Aquila nodded. "I do..."

Prince Urai held his hands open to show the simplicity of the matter.

"See, it is simple. The Lady does not wish to marry Lord... Sorry I don't know your name. But she does want to be with my Captain, so... the engagement between you two is ended, these two are now lovers. A simple domestic matter. Case closed."

The hall remained silent as the King stared down at them, condemnation ripe upon his face. Aquila felt tension rising in her muscles, her shoulders began to sag as a laugh emanated from the Kind. The eruption of laughter felt worse than the glares. Aquila could feel her shoulders sagging, her heart sinking in her chest.

"It is not that simple, Princling," the King chided, "your Captain has stolen something that is mine and was given to Lord Tryan."

Brak scoffed.

"She is not an object to be given or taken by someone. She's a person, she has her own life and can make her own decisions about what happens in it," Brak barked.

"Silence!" The King bellowed, "she is my citizen and under my control. She was designed for and given to Lord Tryan. This Captain has stolen her. Now, we have a choice. You can give her back and I will pretend this never happened and our alliance will remain the same. Or, you can keep her and your Captain will be killed. She may be yours to do with as you please. But our alliance will be on the ropes. It's your choice."

Aquila almost let go of Liet's hand and walked up to the throne to beg forgiveness, but Liet's grip remained firm upon her hand. Liet, Brak and Urai exchanged a glance and shrugged at each other. Urai addressed the hall once more.

"I guess we're going to have to see you try to kill Captain Tespar then. We're not letting you control an innocent woman like Lady Aquila and an alliance with a country that takes its people's freedom so cruelly. That is not a country we wish to be associated with."

The hall erupted in excited chatter, but their party remained silent. Aquila could not catch the eyes of any of them as she looked for reassurance, for an explanation. She fidgeted on the spot, eyes darting around the hall, taking in all the egregious eyes.

The king held his arms out for silence and the hall quietened. He rose from his throne and pointed towards Liet.

"Very well, you will fight for this woman. If you win, you all go free and our countries alliance is at an end. If you lose, we will take her back, kick your comrades out and the alliance will be dealt with. Do we have an agreement, Captain?"

Liet stood straight, releasing her hand as he stepped forward.

"I presume the fight is to a fatal end?"

The King nodded. Aquila's hand rose to her mouth as she tried not to scream.

"I would accept no other terms," Liet responded, his lips sliding into a side smile as he glared at Lord Tryan. "Who am I to fight? In my own country it is the two people involved but you do not look like one who has fought before Lord... Sorry, your name eludes me."

Aquila made to walk forwards but Brak took hold of her arm, pulling her back towards him. When she looked at him pleadingly he shook his head, turning back to the horror unravelling before them.

JWRoan
JWRoan
13 Followers
12