Waxing For The Nude Beach Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nadine peered down over the oversized shirt. Meg could see her dark nipples poking at the fabric, tenting it. "Do you see how smooth it is? It's because I get it waxed like this regularly. Yours is bright red and puffy. It almost looks like you're feeling...a certain kind of way. But I'm sure that swelling will go down soon."

Meg bit her lip as she stared hungrily at Nadine's gorgeous vulva. Through the wisps of hair, she could clearly see the smooth, neat creases of her labia. They were perfect folds of soft skin. "Do you want a closer look?"

Meg nodded.

Nadine reached down with two fingers and spread her labia, exposing her swollen pink clit and moist opening. Meg leaned forward eagerly, bringing her lips inches from Nadine's tender flesh. She was completely aware of Nadine's delicate vaginal scent. It was subtle, but unmistakable. She licked her lips. Meg hadn't been with a woman since college, and even then she was severely drunk and barely remembered it. But what she knew now is that she had to have what was in front of her.

Meg stuck out her tongue and touched the tip against Nadine's smooth hood. She felt the tight muscle flex and spasm under her touch. She brushed her tongue lightly across the exposed nub of Nadine's hard clit. Holy fuck this feel so good. Why didn't I realize how much I love eating pussy? Meg circled her tongue around Nadine's clit slowly and Nadine gasped loudly.

"Sure, you can taste it sweetie," breathed Nadine. "See how fresh it can be if you come back for regular hair removal?

She ran her tongue down Nadine's slit, then flicked it over her tiny anus and pressed it firmly against the puckered hole. "You know, it's supposed to be the female's responsibility to initiate oral sex. A lot of guys think girls shouldn't like it, but they're wrong. Just ask any man." She leaned in close to Meg and continued passionately, "They'll tell you that when a girl goes down on him she's instantly turned on. What about you, honey? Do you like giving head?" With that, Nadine squatted lower and lower, sinking her crotch into Meg's face until her entire weight was over Meg's mouth.

"Oooooohhhhhh.... MMMMMmm..." Nadine moaned as Meg reached around to grip her ass and hold her close.

Nadine grinded against Meg's mouth and thrusted her pelvis in circles, making loud, wet noises against her chin. So fucking hot. The angle was such that Nadine's gorgeous mound rested in the valley between Meg's trembling lips. She pushed her groin into Meg's face harder, urging her to lick and suck it more vigorously.

Meg couldn't help herself. Nadine was just too good. So wet and warm and sexy. She couldn't stop. Nervous that this could be another tease and that Nadine would pull herself away at any moment, Meg abandoned herself into the task of pleasing her. She pushed her tongue inside Nadine's labia, tracing it up and down her throbbing slit. Nadine grabbed the sides of Meg's head and forced her tongue deeper into her dripping pussy. Meg began licking her way up and down Nadine's vulva. Her tongue worked faster and faster, circling and licking every inch of Nadine's throbbing clit.

As Nadine bucked her hips rhythmically, grinding against Meg's mouth, she moved one hand to Meg's scalp and gripped it, pulling her face deeper between her gyrating hips. Meg looked up at Nadine's beautiful face. Her squared jaw was biting her upper lip and her eyes were closed. Her other hand was inside of her shirt manipulating her breasts. Meg let go of Nadine's ass and reached up under her shirt to touch them. "oh, how...rude of me...Would you like...to see...how smooth we...can get your...nipples to be?" Nadine panted.

"Mmmhmmm." Meg affirmed, her mouth suctioned over Nadine's sweet vulva. She watched as Nadine lifted the loose shirt up over her head and let it fall to the floor. Meg's eyes widened and zeroed on the perfect naked globes before her. Her mouth watered.

Nadine's pink nipples were puffy and covered with goosebumps. Their firmness was obvious through the dark pink areolas. Nadine rubbed them between her fingertips. "Mmm, feel how smooth they get with regular exfoliation," she said as she grabbed Meg's wrist and brought her hand up to her breast. Meg wrapped her fingers around the stiffening nubs and tugged them gently while she made loud slurping sounds on her wet cunt. The now completely naked young woman giggled, sighed, and then moaned breathily as she gyrated her hips on Meg's sloppy face.

Suddenly the young woman stopped moving and stood up, pulling her cunt away from Meg's suckling lips. "You haven't gotten to see my smooth bottom yet, have you?" She said seductively as she waltzed one long, tan leg over Meg's head and switched its position with her other leg so that she was now facing Meg's feet. Oh my god, is she going to make me eat her ass? Meg felt her head begin to spin wildly in anticipation.

As Nadine repositioned herself, Meg stared up at the long expanse of flawless white skin between Nadine's long toned legs. She was absolutely beautiful. Her muscles glistened with sweat and she was breathing heavily. When Nadine stopped, Meg was staring up directly between two flawless, smooth, perfectly shaped ass cheeks and into the perfectly pink, puckered eye of the aesthetician's glorious anus. She breathed in deep the young lady's dense musk.

"Do you like what you see? You know, if you join our membership you'll save 25% on all of our procedures, including anal bleaching. Doesn't that look nice?" Nadine said and she flexed her delicate, pink sphincter to make it wink at Meg. She then shook her hips back and forth making her cheeks ripple and jiggle alluringly.

"It looks delicious," said Meg. My god I feel so fucking filthy. I can't believe how bad I want to shove my face in that ass. What the fuck is wrong with me?

"Well, I don't know if it affects the taste," Nadine giggled, "Will you let me know if it does?" Nadine scooted back so that her rear end was flush against Meg's face. Her entire face was engulfed in Nadine's soft, smooth cheeks. Her chin felt hot and wet as it dug into the soft folds of Nadine's labia. Her perfect anal ring settled right on the tip of Meg's nose. "What do you think? Is it alright?" Nadine was practically purring.

Meg took a deep breath and slowly opened her mouth wide. She brought her tongue out and lapped at the ring of Nadine's ass, tasting her fresh sweat. She then began probing into the soft recesses of Nadine's ass, her soft tongue tracing the outside edges of Nadine's ring. Hm, it's tangy. Nadine groaned in pleasure as Meg's tongue worked its way deeper and deeper. It doesn't taste bad at all, but this is so filthy I love it. Meg was surprised at how easy it was to navigate through Nadine's tight sphincter. Wow, it's so soft and smooth there. No wonder Tom's always trying to shove his prick in my ass. She probed deeper and deeper, swirling her tongue around and around the smooth walls of her rectum. Mmm, I love how this feels on my tongue.

Finally, after a few minutes of diligent probing, Meg had an idea. She sneaked a hand up under Nadine's crotch and felt around her vulva. "Mmmm, girl, what are you up to?" purred Nadine. With her tongue still buried in Nadine's anus, Meg traced her thumb from her clit down to her vagina, found her wet opening, plunged her thumb inside, and hooked the rest of her hand around so that her fingers pressed down on her clit. Nadine gasped and shuddered, her pelvis flexed, involuntarily gripping Meg's tongue with her sphincter. Meg maneuvered her thumb so that it pressed against the inner wall of Nadine's vagina, directly behind where her clit was. With her fingers she pressed hard on Nadine's clit and rubbed back and forth.

Nadine opened her mouth and let out a low moan, grinding against Meg's mouth. Meg felt a sudden rush of heat and moisture emitting from Nadine's gorgeous cunt. "ohhhh, mmmhhmmm...." Nadine's hips bucked violently and her thighs clamped down tightly on Meg's hand. She cried out loudly, her breath heavy. Her pussy flooded with juices. Fuck! She's coming.

This is amazing! Meg kept rubbing her thumb in and out of Nadine's soaking vagina. Nadine threw her head back and started panting deeply. She bucked her hips, fucking her pussy on Meg's thumb. Nadine let loose a powerful scream of ecstasy that anyone could hear outside the walls of this tiny room. As her orgasm peaked, Nadine's pussy and asshole began involuntarily clenching tightly around Meg's thumb and tongue, sucking them both deeper inside of her. Oh my god, this is sooo fucking good! Oh yeah, ride my face, bitch. Fuck my face with your dirty ass!

Meg could feel her own juices flowing freely from her dilated hole. Nadine must have noticed too. She dove forward burying her face between Meg's legs and began lapping at her cunt voraciously. "Time to...clean you up....girl," she managed between heaving gasps, shivered moans, and mouths full of cunt. Meg lay limply as Nadine rammed her tongue into her hole, pulled her cum soaked flesh into her mouth, and fucked her with her tongue. Finally, with her face full of the fine young woman's flesh, nearly suffocating in her juices, Meg found herself close to a proper orgasm from the aethetician's technique. Her body began convulsing, shaking from the blissful explosion. It seemed as though the world stopped for a moment and time slowed to a crawl. Then, suddenly, everything came rushing back at once. It hit Meg like a freight train, overwhelming her senses. She clenched her eyes shut and fell back onto the table. She could feel the warm liquids dripping from her widened hole, pooling underneath her ass on the table. It gushed up out of her pussy, splashing Nadine in the face and it splattered across her chest and tits, drenching them. Her climax subsided. She felt the release as it drained out of her throbbing body.

She couldn't believe she'd just come that hard from eating someone's ass. A very nasty, forbidden part of her anatomy. But god, it felt soooo good. She'd never come harder or more powerfully than that. She opened her eyes and saw Nadine laying next to her, resting. She was grinning from ear to ear. "I can't believe how good that was," she said excitedly. "That was unbelievable."

Nadine smiled and spun her leg off of Meg and around the table. She stood positioned at her side, her hand resting on Meg's wet thigh. "So, how about that membership? You can come as often as you like and use that discount every time." She asked. Then she stared Meg right in the eye while she inserted three fingers in her vagina. "And I promise we'll make it worth it." She took her fingers out and stuck them in her mouth to suck them clean with a popping sound.

"Ok get dressed. My next client Tom is late for his Mankini, and if it's anything like last time we have a lot of work to do."

12