Way Out There Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa wait a minute. Are you saying I have to kick their ass, and then fuck them?" Stunned Russ exclaimed.

"Yes Sire it is the only way, other than that would be to kill all of them."

Shocked beyond belief Russ sat down heavily on the sofa. This is insane, not only do I have to fight them, but then have to fuck them basically raping them... no way can I do that to someone. "Admiral is there any other way around all that. I don't think that I can basically rape all of them."

"Sire, it would not be raping them as they see it. To their minds and ways of thinking, you will be proving that you are man enough to take care of them and protect them. Each and every one of them will be willing to fuck you into a coma, if they could. Of course I have my doubts about that SIRE. If you fight and beat one of them, then not fuck her. She will take it to mean she is not worthy enough and will kill herself." Katy said with a blush as Akira was laughing.

"We can revisit this conversation at a later date ladies." He said with a cough. "Is there anything else?" Russ was scared to ask at that point.

"No, my Lord."

"Marnia, come in please."

"Yes Sire, what can I do for you?"

"Will you take me to the engineering section now please?" Russ almost begged, hoping to get away from that conversation.

"Of course my Lord, if you are ready follow me." She said turning to leave, after catching the amused looks of the Admiral and Lady Akira. The Commander had a bright blush of embarrassment.

It took them a little while to get to the engineering section. Entering it and seeing Dr. Lewis, Russ walked over to him. He was reading something on the view screen at a station. "Dr. Lewis, how are you this morning?"

Looking up it took Dr. Lewis a couple of seconds to realize who had spoken to him. "I am sorry Sire. I was engrossed in the readouts." He said jumping to his feet while bowing.

"Enough of that Dr. Lewis, what can you tell me about the metal so far? I had the learning program on engineering last night. The commander will be sending some teams out soon to clear the site, then maybe we can get some solid answers."

"Sire, the readouts seem to be in line with what we know about the Anan-naki. Of course it would be better to have a sample. I am not sure about the energy though. That is Dr. Walker's area."

Russ took a look at the readouts and was able to understand all of them. He knew at that point that the learning program worked. "Dr. Lewis, keep me informed of everything you find out and let Dr.Walker know to do the same. Thank you for your time." Russ left with Marnia following him. 30 minutes later. "Marnia, where are we? It seems like I am lost."

"Sire it takes a little time to know your way around. We are just aft and 3 decks below the bridge."

"When it is just us remember to use my name or sir. Is there a galley around here somewhere, something to eat sounds good." His stomach rumbled when he said that.

Laughing at his embarrassment. "This way sir, we can get something to eat in the crews galley, it is a deck below us."

"Lead the way Captain." Russ enjoyed the view of her hips swaying as she walked, he could feel his desire rising.

When they entered the galley it was about half full. Someone recognized him, calling out attention on deck the King is here. Everyone jumped to their feet with heads bowed. "Please be seated, act as if I am not here." Russ called out.

"Sire, we cannot do that. That would be disrespectful." Someone called out.

"If I say to have a seat and ignore me, then it is not disrespect. It is a command."

Everyone answered in one voice. "Yes Sire."

Getting their food, and taking a seat they both ate in silence while conversations were going on around them. Russ was enjoying the normalcy of eating while not being the center of attention. When he was finished, Russ walked around the room meeting and talking to the members of his crew. When he was done, he looked at Marnia. "Let's go back to my stateroom please."

"Sir, can I help you with your problem?"

"What problem Marnia?" He asked bewildered.

Pointedly looking down Russ followed her gaze seeing that he was fully erect. "Oh that. This is embarrassing."

"Russ," Marnia said for the first time. "I will be happy to have you anytime, anyplace, anywhere. If you wanted me I would take you in the galley or on the bridge, just us or a hundred people watching. You will always make me feel good."

Walking back towards the stateroom, they entered a corridor that was dimly lit. "Marnia, I don't think I can wait any longer to have you." Russ spoke quietly.

Marnia came to a stop, struggling to get out of her combat gear. Russ was working on getting his body suit off. Finishing at the same time, Russ grabbed her lifting her so that he could suckle on her tit. Kissing circles around her nipple, while she tried to get it in his mouth. Moaning she, wanted more from him holding her close with one arm. He worked his other hand down to her woman hood. She was soaked and dripping lady juice. Slipping a finger into her tight warmth, Russ felt her clench around his finger as a small orgasm ran through her. Stroking her clit with his thumb her body was vibrating with desire. "Please my Lord." She was able to gasp out.

Without prolonging her desire, while positioning his head at her entrance. Russ slowly lowered her onto his raging cock. Part of him wanted to slam into her as deep and fast as possible. He held himself back to savor the exquisite feel of her warm tight tunnel sliding down his shaft. Even though this was about his needs, he wanted her to enjoy it as much as he was.

Several thrusts later, Marnia asked to be let down. "Russ, take me from behind while I am on my hand and knees please. Just fuck me like a bitch in heat, because I am. You can use me any way that you want or like, just fuck me."

Setting her on her feet, Marnia turned and sank to her knees then her hands, while looking over her shoulder. "Please Master fuck this bitch." Thrusting her hips up and spreading her legs inviting him to fill her.

"As you wish, my beautiful body guard." Placing his legs outside of hers, he drove his cock as deep into her wet depths as possible. There were a few inches still outside of her. Russ had lost almost all his inhibitions at that point, a stinging slap to her ass cheek then commanding. "Open up and take all of it." On the down stroke something changed, Russ felt a tight ring encircle his head as he slid all the way into her womb. "Oh God you are so deep. Fuck this bitch Sire." Stroking in and out while playing with her nipple, Russ reached around to her clit again. Tapping it in time with his strokes he knew he was not going to last much longer his need was too great. Marnia exploded and squirted her juices on the deck. The head of his cock was inside her womb, as she felt him expand and start pouring his hot seed into her. He came more than ever before as his seed was being squeezed out past his cock. Russ had to hold her, as she again lost the fight to stay conscious. Laying down on the deck as he held her waiting for her to come to again, he noticed a guard at each end of the corridor.

"Glad that you are back with us Marnia, thank you I needed that more than I realized."

"No my Lord you are wrong on that one. I needed it as bad as you did. I have been wet for you all day. Watching you interact with the crew, I came several times. My entire body was aching for you to fill me. I never expected you to go all the way into my womb though. That was just amazing and when you filled me up. I can still feel your seed there. Thank you very much for that experience."

"We have guards at each end of this corridor. Do you need me to cover you while you get dressed again?" He asked concerned.

"No Sire, I called them as I was undressing. No matter what I cannot leave you unprotected. If they can see your seed flowing out of me then I am the Luckiest woman so far. I will proudly wear your seed." Marnia enjoyed the feeling of his arms around her for a few seconds, before taking him into her mouth to clean his cock. "There Sire your clean again." She said with a laugh, before starting to get dressed. Following her lead Russ stood to put his body suit back on.

"Where too now Sir?"

"Let's go to the training area, and see how Akira is doing? I hope that the learning program worked as well for her as it has for me."

The guards had quietly left without drawing attention to themselves. Russ was glad of that, he felt kind of bad about taking Marnia like that. Not knowing what had come over him, he intended to talk to Katy about it. She seemed to know more than what she was saying.

As they entered the training area they had to look around to find Akira. She was in the middle of a spar with another woman that he had not met. "Marnia, who is that with Akira?"

"That is Captain Tammy Hart. She is the best instructor aboard this ship. It looks like Lady Akira is doing very well indeed if she is training her. Tammy only trains someone when they reach a certain level. From the looks of it Lady Akira's learning has taken hold very well." Marnia said impressed.

"Is there a difference between how the men and women train?" Russ wondered out loud.

"No Sire, when it comes to training the men and women train equally."

"That's good then, I do not want any difference just because of gender. Either they can perform or they can't. When lives are at stake, gender should not matter." Akira had finished her bout and was wiping down, when she saw Russ and Marnia.

As they got closer she ran to Russ. "Did you get to see me?" She asked with a big smile.

"That I did my love. You seem to have gotten it down, now you just need practice. You will get better I have no doubt about that. I am going to learn that tonight myself. Do you know where the Admiral is? I have some questions that I need answered."

"That sounds serious Russ are you okay? Is something wrong?" Akira was starting to get worried.

"No my dear, it is just some personal things I need to know. I will explain later." Tapping the comm unit he had all the time now. "Admiral Katy, are you busy?"

"No Sire what can I do for you?"

"Meet me in my stateroom." Russ requested. "Marnia take me to my quarters please."

"Yes sir, if you will follow me?" She said as she turned to leave the area.

"Wait up Russ, I want to go too." Akira announced leaving to follow catching up with them. "Marnia you seem to be in a good mood and glowing like a well fucked woman."

"Lady Akira, his majesty fucked me stupid again. Somehow this time his cock was in my womb. It is still full of his spunk, and that is a great feeling." Marnia answered with her face lighting up.

"Russ you have got to do that to me...to feel you that deep in me. Wow that would be mind blowing." Breathlessly Akira conveyed.

Arriving at the stateroom, Marnia excused herself to change bodysuits. There were two guards stationed outside of the stateroom. Akira and Russ entered. "I am going to get a shower, do you want to join me?"

"I would love too, but the Admiral will be here shortly. There are some questions that I really need answered, and I think she has them. That may explain some things to me."

One of the guards knocked on the door, then announced the Admiral was there to see the king. "Show her in." Russ answered.

"Sire, what can I do for you?"

"Admiral, have a seat. There are a few things going on that I need some straight answers to. I think that you have those answers."

"Sire, I will do what I can to answer any question that you have."

"You had said that my sex drive was now doubled, and my pheromones would attract any woman. Why is it that I now require sexual release several times a day if not more? Why is it that I have to fight not to lose control during sex, I do not want to hurt anyone. On the way to the training area earlier I almost raped Marnia, and actually lost control for a little bit. She claims that she loved the result, but I am uneasy with it. Somehow someway my head was in her womb, when I came. How is that possible? Is it a normal thing, or is it something unique to our people?"

"My Lord, yes your sex drive doubled if not more. Your needing sex several times a day is just your body adjusting to the changes. After a while that will slow down. Also your body is still changing. What you claim to be losing control is again part of your body adjusting that will settle down some also. As far as you entering her womb, that is something I have never heard of. I bet she loved it though and blew her mind."

"Another thing I have noticed is the amount of cum I am releasing now. With Marnia there was so much it filled her womb and was squeezing past my cock out of her. I have never released that much before."

"That is something different too. Our males do not release that much. I think that it will settle down as your body adjusts to what it was meant to be."

"How long do you think that will take?"

"Sire, I really don't know, there has never been a situation like this. You had 88.9 % of our DNA and the other 11.1 % was human. With the mixing of the two DNA's and our dominate DNA there is just no way to be exact. I am sorry my Lord. Taking a guess, if you have sex more often instead of trying to resist the urge, the volume should decrease. It should also help you stay in control. As far as how deep you go, just think of that as a benefit, going where no other man has gone before." Katy tried to stifle a laugh at saying that.

Russ had a stunned look on his face after hearing her say that.

"Did I say something wrong Sire?" Worried she had upset him.

"No, just something funny there is a science fiction show on Earth that has that saying in the intro to each episode." He explained.

"Ah I understand now." She laughed in relief.

Akira walked into the room. "Admiral when you and Russ are finished, I would like a private talk with you."

"Yes Lady Akira." Katy was unsure of what was going on.

"Well Ladies I will leave you two to it, I am going to get a long shower. There is some thinking I need to do. I will be in the bedroom after I get out if you need me." Russ left heading to the bathroom.

"Katy you are not in trouble so please relax." Akira started. "Tell me what you are keeping secret about Russ and how that is going to affect him."

"Akira, it concerns not only Russ but you also. What we have not said is that there are two types of DNA in our empire. One being the normal class of people, of which was in the quintillions. Another was extremely limited for some reason. Which no one ever was able to discern, that was of the ruling family. You and Russ both have the second strand of DNA, that of the ruling family. How it survived, and worked its way down through the generations is a mystery. You and Russ are the true rulers of our people. We didn't say anything wanting to allow Russ to adjust to being a ruler, without adding more stress on him."

Stunned beyond words Akira just sat there absorbing what she had just been told. "How much more do you think Russ's body will change? I am not sure I could handle it if his dick got bigger."

Smiling Katy answered. "I agree with you on that one. The first time I took him, I wasn't sure if I could. I doubt that part will get any bigger though. As to his height he may grow a bit more and add more muscle along with weight. His strength will increase a large amount though. Our past rulers was the strongest persons in the empire, none could best them. That applies to each of our past rulers. On your Earth to give you an example, he could easily rip an armored tank apart with his bare hands. His skin will also become denser to help protect him from taking any physical damage. Yes he can be hurt even killed, but it will take a lot more than a normal person. When his body finishes adjusting to our DNA his sex drive though still high will become more manageable for him. Though for us women his physical attraction will still be as high if not higher."

"How are we going to be able to be around him without cumming all the time? I find myself wanting to have him in me as much as possible. If I fucked him as much as my body wants too, it would kill me and I would never get dressed." Speaking of which. "Russ can you join us please. I need you."

Russ walked into the room without his body suit, his cock hanging limp for a change. Upon seeing Akira it started rising. Here we go again.

Both Akira and Katy stood removing their bodysuits. In an unspoken look between them they agreed to fuck him into a stupor, or give it all they had to do so. "Guards we are not to be disturbed." Akira said to the room.

"Yes Mam." One of them replied.

"Russ, take us to bed and fuck our brains out.....if you can." Akira challenged.

Surging forward at a speed neither expected, he had them over his shoulder heading toward the bedroom. "Russ, please lie back and let us take care of you." Katy begged.

As he complied, Akira straddled his hips pointing his member at her entrance. Katy placed a knee on each side of his head settling her wet snatch down on his face. Before Katy could settle all the way down Akira asked Russ. "Baby I want you to fill me up all the way, when you cum I want to feel it in my womb like you did Marnia. I am sure Katy wants to feel you in her womb also. This is about you. Take what you want from us we are going to try to fuck you senseless." Then she started lowering herself down onto his raging cock as slowly as she could. Russ started trying to buck his hips up to get more into her faster, but she kept her hands on his hard stomach stopping him. At the same time Katy was teasing Russ, keeping her dripping twat just past his lips and tongue.

Russ growled as he reached up grabbing Katy's hips pulling her down, driving his tongue as deep into her smoldering tunnel as he could. Her flavor exploded in his mouth, he lost most of his coherent thought. His body was demanding for his rapidly rising lust to be fulfilled. Russ retained a small bit of thought as he felt Akira bottom out. She rose and fell on his steel rod several times, until he remembered what she had asked for. Using his hands he raised Katy off his face before ordering. "Akira open up and take all of me now." She dropped her weight on to him. He felt that tight ring around the head of his cock again.

"Oh my God! You're in my womb she cried out." As she had an orgasm clenching his cock tightly.

"I can see his cock head in the middle of your belly Akira. Damn that is so HOT." Katy exclaimed as she had a small orgasm, feeding Russ her juices. At that point Akira was riding Russ like he was a bucking bull. Her head was thrown back while whipping from side to side in ecstasy. Akira was in her, own world of pleasure with no thoughts just feelings. Katy reached across to her, starting to massage her tits and teasing her nipples. On a down stroke Akira froze as her body locked up.

Russ felt her body clamp onto his shaft tighter than anything he had ever felt. Almost to the point of pain. His body responded by raising his hips off the bed, as he exploded in her. Feeling her squirt her juice over his stomach, he filled her up to overflowing as his cum was pushed out around his cock. Akira passed out falling to the side. Katy helped her gently down to the bed as she fell off of Russ's still hard cock. Spinning around she drove her hips as far down as she could. Russ's face was covered in her juices and cum. Take me the same way master fill my cunt and womb with your seed. Make me one of your bitches.

"Open up the womb and let me fill you." As she dropped some more he slid into her womb. "Fuck yourself on my cock. Let me watch those tits bounce." Russ's mind was in a haze of lust and desire. It never occurred to him that he had just came,and was still hard.