Way Out There Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katy tilted her hips back a little too where he was hitting her G spot on every stroke. Feeling his hands grab her tits, her mind was just filled with getting fucked hard. Pinching and twisting her nipple, he moved the other hand down to her clit. Using his thumb Russ started rubbing it then tapped it with her movements. It didn't take long before he felt her body lockup. Looking up at her, her mouth was open in a silent scream. The walls of her tunnel slammed tight against his cock as she squirted her juices onto his stomach with Akira's. When he felt her squirt his balls tightened up sending another massive load of cum bursting out of his cock into her waiting womb. There was less of it this time as none was squeezed out. Katy passed out also, holding her Russ lowered her to the other side of him on the bed.

Akira had woken up, she rushed to take as much of him into her mouth as she could. Bobbing, her head up and down while stroking his shaft. Rising off him to say. "Russ fill my mouth and stomach with your spunk I need it." Before, going back to licking and sucking as if her life depended on it.

Russ was amazed that he was still hard after those two orgasms. What she was doing to him though he could feel another one building. Then Katy got into the act by licking and teasing his nipples. He was rapidly approaching another climax. "Akira I am not going to last long." He warned. When Katy reached down to cup and roll his balls around, Russ grunted thrusting his hips up involuntarily driving his head into Akira's throat. Her eyes rolled back as they both came at the same time. With his head in her throat his spunk went straight into her stomach as she swallowed as fast as possible. With that Russ's mind went blank as he passed out.

"We did it Katy." Akira smiled with a huge grin.

"I don't know who got the best of whom though Akira. I don't think I will walk right for a month after that fucking." She was grinning as she said that.

"Yeah, my poor pussy is still trembling and spasming. I am still having mini climaxes too."

"That makes two of us my Lady. We did it though we fucked him till he passed out this time."

"That we did, Marnia was right though. When he entered my womb, it was like instance heaven. I would have never imagined something like that."

"Akira that is something I would love to do again. I can feel his seed in my womb. It feels so good. Thank you for sharing him with us. I know that it is normally against Earth's customs."

"Katy, for some strange reason it doesn't bother me sharing him. Yes it is not something that is common on Earth. That has caused a lot of problems and divorces. It is kind of ironic though. He broke up with Becky because he caught her with another guy, and here I am sharing him with you women. At the same time if I kept him to myself he would fuck me to death.."

"Yeah but what a way to go." Katy exclaimed with a laugh, just as Russ came to.