Way Out There Ch. 10

Story Info
Something new on the world, and deception.
6.7k words
4.81
2.2k
5

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ge59
Ge59
69 Followers

This is a little shorter than normal, it was a good stopping point though. when you read it you will understand. as always comments and feed back are welcome.

After, everyone was in the shuttle bay. "Since this is an unknown planet and we do not know what to expect, everyone needs to change to a different type of body suit. The new one has a filter in it to protect you from any hazards. I want everyone to stay close together until security verifies that the area is safe. There will be scientist's testing the air, water, land, and plants to see if there are any hazards. Each of your body suits will filter out anything that could harm you. You may change here or in a side office for privacy." Several crew members were passing out the new body suits. Russ, Akira, Zafor, Marnia, Laura and Katy were taking their clothes and body suits off out in the open. Kathy was fairly close and chose to do the same. She had never been shy about her body. The other women chose to do the same. The men moved over to the outside edge of the group though. Gus entered the bay heading to where Russ and the ladies were. "My Lord, Lady Akira Take these with you as a precaution." He said handing them each a weapon. Russ took the weapons, laying them on the ground, as he was still nude. His cock as usual was about half hard due to all the naked women around him. Kathy glanced over toward him. Seeing his dick swinging in the air, his pheromones hit her. Groaning, she almost passed out from the unexpected intense orgasm that seemed to go on and on. Her nipples felt like hard granite spikes as she gushed and squirted cum in a spray in front of her. Almost falling to the deck, Kathy was in a haze as the orgasm slowly receded. The other women being further away, still orgasmed just not as strong as Kathy had. The strong smell of pussy juice was prevalent in the air.

"Damn Russ you got all of them without touching any of them." Marnia laughed.

"Shit I forgot about that. Please send them my apology. Explain that I did not mean to affect them that way, and why it happened." He was about as red as a person could get from embarrassment.

"I will my Lord. I doubt any of them could take all of your man meat. She did appear to have an exceptional orgasm though." Trying not to laugh, "I doubt she has any complaints."

"Ladies, will you join me for a minute please." Marnia asked them, as she walked away from the gathered people, when the women had surrounded her. "Ladies, my Lord wanted to send his apologies. He had forgotten about the pheromones that he puts off. It does not affect women that are mated. His sex drive is at least 2 times higher than a normal male."

"Wow that was the best orgasm that I have ever had. No need for any apology. To think that was without anyone touching, or fucking me. I think I would die if he did. I almost passed out from that one." She had the glow of a well fucked woman. The other women were happy too, although they had not gotten the full effects of his pheromones.

"It would seem that the women from Earth are more sensitive to his scent. After he has his body suit on you won't be affected." Marnia assured them.

Laughing Kathy said. "Wow I think he ruined me for any other man, and he didn't touch me."

"He does have that effect. As an AI I always thought it was impossible for me to pass out. The first time he fucked me. I thought I might die. I wasn't sure if he was going to tear me in two, or if that dick was going to come out of my mouth. When he came inside me, I passed out from the intense pleasure of it."

"I thought Akira was his future wife." Kathy was confused. "What do you mean by, you are an AI?"

"Other than Russ and Lady Akira along with the few humans, we have on board everyone else is an AI. By the term AI I mean Artificial Intelligence. To answer your next question, the only difference between us and normal living people is that we have an AI brain not an organic one. Kathy, Russ has such a high sex drive that no single woman could deal with it. Counting myself there are 10 of us women that have bonded with Russ to help control his sex drive. There are, times that is almost not enough."

"Wow, each of you are able to take the entire length of that huge cock?" Another woman asked doubtfully.

Blushing a bit. "I have taken all of him in all three of my holes. I am never left unsatisfied. Ladies are you ready to rejoin the group?" They return to where everyone was waiting.

"Everyone let's board the shuttle." This shuttle was larger than the ones used before. It easily sat 50 people. As the shuttle was heading down to the planet, fighters were surrounding it. There were other shuttles already on the ground but with the doors closed. When they were on the ground, the door opened. Before anyone could move one of the delegates jumped out. "I claim this planet for the United Kingdom, he proclaimed in a defiant voice."

Everyone turned to Russ wondering what he was going to do. "Well done. I just wonder something though." Everyone followed after Russ, as he exited after the delegate to talk to him.

"As the first human to step foot on this planet it is my right to claim it for my country."

"That is true. I will not argue that with you. How do you plan to get back to Earth? Or how do you plan for the United Kingdom to reach this planet since you do not have the coordinates for it, or the tech to get here? I take it that you did not think this through or that you could just force me into being your personal taxi? Since you have claimed this planet, I will recall my people and leave you here on your planet. Akira will you recall our people." Russ turned back to the shuttle. "People we are not welcome on this planet, so please return to the shuttle."

"You can't leave me here alone. I do not have any provisions or ways to get back home." He demanded.

"You should have thought about that, ahead of time instead of being a dick. I owe you nothing. I would have returned you to the Earth, but you claimed this planet making it your Home so my responsibility is over." The other delegates agreed with Russ, having a look of distain on their faces.

"I will trade the planet to you." He shouted.

"What would you want?" Russ mused out loud.

"Access, to all of your tech." He answered.

"Never going to happen." Russ snorted.

"Then no planet."

"Ok, I hope you enjoy this place. It is going to be lonely here by yourself I truly hope that you know how to survive on your own. From what I have been told there is no sentient life on this planet, but it does have plenty of things that are edible. Fortunately for you, there have been no predators located as yet. Enjoy being the ruler of an empty world. Good Bye."

"What no counter offer?"

"Fine I will make you a counter offer, just one and a onetime deal. No other no more discussing it. Accept it or stay here your choice."

The man started trembling sensing he had made a major mistake. "What is your offer?"

Smirking, Russ looked at him. "A ride back to Earth." As the man started to say something, Russ said. "It is a simple YES or NO, nothing else. Yes, you get to go home. No, and this is your home for the rest of your life. Choose now or I will."

"Fine you win, take me back to Earth." Russ tapped his com unit. "Major Smith, will you join us here as fast as you can."

"On my way Sire." A fierce, deadly looking fighter landed shortly after that. "Sire, what may I do for you?"

I would like you or one of your people to take this person back to Earth, as soon as possible his time with us is over. Have someone collect his things aboard the New Hope, and have them ready to send with him."

"Yes Sire I will have Lt. Simmons return him. She is one of my best pilots."

"Thank you. New Hope did you record all the events, and please continue until he is on the way back to Earth. If you did send a copy to the U.N. addressed to all of the ambassadors, after he has left."

"You can't do that it will make the U.K. look bad like we were trying to take advantage of you." The man cried out.

"Isn't that what you just attempted to do? Not only did you claim a planet that you have no way of getting to and from. Then you tried to blackmail me into giving you access to our tech. You sir are a disgrace to mankind, and I want nothing further to do with you."

The man turned to the other delegates. "You can't let this tyrant get away with this."

As one the group turned its back on him except one. "You are a sorry excuse of a man, no scratch that you are not a man. You are just a punk ass puppet. You disgust me. I will make sure the world knows of the underhanded scandalous dealing of you, and the U.K. for having sent such a piece of shit like you. Mr. Kincaid, I apologize for this person's deceit. Please do not think that all of us are like that. I myself would have left his sorry ass here." He then turned his back.

Another fighter came down, a small blonde woman climbed down. "Sire, his belongings are on board. The rear controls have been disabled. Do you wish for his body suit now, or when I return?"

"I want it now. I do not want anything of ours to return with him." Russ said in a cold voice.

"Sir you can remove your suit now, or I will remove it for you." Lt Simmons stated flatly. "You have your clothes you can redress in."

"Russ you can't do this." He said starting towards Russ, before stopping as several weapons were pointed at him.

"Take one more step, or say anything and it will be your last." Zafor coldly stated with her claws unsheath, while tensed up ready to attack. Marnia had her weapon trained on him, while her finger tightened on the trigger. No one moved so much as a muscle. The man took a cautious step back.

"Do you need help removing your body suit?" Akira asked in a sweet, but deadly voice, her eyes almost pure venom.

He wisely kept his mouth shut while removing his body suit. After putting his clothes on, he was escorted to the fighter and strapped in. "Lt. Simmons please get him there as safely as possible, and return as soon as you can."

"Yes Sire. It should only take a few minutes."

"Ladies and gentlemen I am sorry for the last few minutes. That was never my intentions. Let's proceed, and find out about this place."

"Mr. Kincaid, would you have really left him here alone." Kathy asked

"Yes Kathy I would have. Not by choice, but with him claiming the planet that tied my hands on what I could do. I was bound to return all of you in good health. Only when he pulled that stunt, he was no longer my responsibility, seeing as how he was home. My option was limited. The fact that he wanted access to our tech told me it was just a ploy to get tech for nothing. As I have said before the Earth is not mature enough for our tech."

"I understand now, and will relay all that to my Government.

As the group walked around admiring the scenery, Akira whispered to Russ. "That was so hot the way that you handled that situation. Do you think it would shock anyone if you fucked me?"

"At this point I don't think I really care." Marnia ease the group around somewhere out of sight of us please. Akira is needy.

Ok Russ but is it Akira needy or you? Laughter filled her voice.

Does it matter, My balls are aching.

"Ladies and gentlemen, let's go look over this rise." Marnia asked as she started walking.

Kathy noticed that Akira and Russ were not with them, so she started lagging behind. As the rest of the group moved out of sight, she turned heading back, upon getting to the other side of the shuttle. Kathy saw Akira bent over with her hands on the side of the shuttle while Russ was hammering her with that massive fuck stick. Her pussy flooded her body suit so much the crotch of her pants was dripping lady juice. Ripping her pants open and shoving her hand into the body suit in search of her clit and pussy. Kathy had a noisy explosion of an orgasm as her fingers found her clit. She woke up with Akira and Russ sitting beside her. "Oh my God, I am so embarrassed."

"Kathy there is nothing to be embarrassed about. You are a healthy woman that had an intense orgasm." Akira soothed her.

"I am sorry Akira all I could think about was that massive tool fucking me. I am not sure if I could handle it, but damn that would be something." It was then that she realized that Russ was still naked and his dick was at full mast. She turned her head away from him as she licked her lips unconsciously.

"Kathy I doubt you could take his full length, but you can give him a blow job if that would help you."

"What? You would let me give your man a blow job? I have never done that to a man before. I do not know what to do."

"Just start kissing, licking and sucking the head of his cock, and let nature take its course." Akira advised.

Kathy turned back to Russ finding his cock within reach of her face. Leaning forward she gently kissed the head tasting both him and Akira. Opening her mouth she took his head in, marveling how it felt and the taste and texture. She could feel his heartbeat through the veins as she slurped, licked, and sucked on him like he was a piece of candy. She naturally kept trying to take as much of him into her mouth as she could without thinking about it. Her focus had been to take as much as she could, when suddenly she realized her nose bumped into something. Opening her eyes she went cross eyed trying to focus then she realized that his cock was in her throat. She was deep throating this monster. A few more bobs up and down that marvelous shaft she heard Russ say something, but not what. Then he was filling her belly with his seed. Automatically swallowing as fast as she could just as another burst of cum exploded into her.

Russ, you and Akira need to see this. Marnia exclaimed.

What is it, are you in danger? Russ sent back almost shouting.

No everyone is safe, but you need to see this.

We are on our way. Russ and Akira started getting dressed as fast as they could.

Akira and Russ help Kathy up. "Kathy we need to move fast. Get on my back, and I will carry you."

"Russ, I am a fast runner."

"Kathy no offense, you are nowhere near fast enough. Russ is faster than I am. With him carrying you I have a chance to stay up with him." Akira stated flatly.

"Ok." Kathy said quietly as she climbed on Russ's back. As she got settled they took off. Kathy was in disbelief at the speed of Akira and Russ. They had covered about 3 miles in a few seconds. Akira was lagging behind.

"Damn how fast are you Russ?"

"I have no idea. Marnia what is wrong?"

Marnia just pointed down into a ravine. As Russ looked he was finally able to see what had upset her. "I need a full security detail here now." Russ commanded. "Ladies and gentlemen head back to the shuttle please, until we get this sorted out. Your safety is paramount. "Guards go with them, protect them at all costs." Everyone had a chance to look before Russ, Akira, and Kathy had gotten there. No one argued. Everyone was almost in a state of shock. Akira looked into the ravine. What she saw made her blood run cold. "Gus I need you planet side soonest."

"Yes Sire I am on the way."

A ship came screaming down that Russ had not saw before. Gus stepped out racing toward where Akira and Russ were standing. "Take a look, have you seen anything like that before. If you have, do you know its origin? I need to know as much as possible. It looks like it has been here for a long, a very long time."

Gus eased up to take a look, gasping in shock. "My Lord, that appears to be a ship from that ancient civilization that I told you about. I can only guess as to its age. My guess is that half of it is buried. Has there been any type of life detected on this planet. We need to scan for power sources, and refined metal also, just to be sure."

Touching his com unit. "Mars 1."

"Yes Sire, what can I do for you?"

"Are you able to see the ship, in the ravine?"

"Yes Sire, that ship belonged to the Baffin civilization. They disappeared around 200,000 years ago. No one knew the location of their home world though. They were not a violent race, but did protect themselves. I have a copy of their language that you can learn, maybe we can finally figure out what happened to them. They were a Highly advanced race, more so than our races put together. From what I can see of it, that is one of their battleships."

"New Hope, send out probes to scan for power sources, and refined metals. We need the results as soon as we can get them." Russ ordered.

"Sire I have ordered most of our war fleet here as a just in case, until we know more. I am not worried about that ship in the ravine. I am concerned with what caused it to be there." Grady's voice came across the com unit.

"Well done Grady, it is better to be on the safe side. We are headed back to the ship." Russ tapped his com again. "Everyone, back to the New Hope." Acknowledgments came in as they were headed back to the shuttle.

As soon as the shuttle landed on the New Hope, Russ ran out heading to the bridge. Akira please ensure our guests are in their rooms for the time being please. I do not want any of them getting hurt or in the way until we know more.

Yes Russ are you ok?

I am fine, I just want to make sure everything is safe.

Marnia and Zafor joined Russ on the bridge in full battle armor. "Ladies we are safe aboard the New Hope, there is no need for your armor."

"We are your Body guards my Lord. This is what we do. Russ you asked me to be your body guard and to protect you. Let me do my job."

"Your right Marnia I am still getting used to all this protection. Forgive me please."

"Russ there is nothing to forgive. You are the Emperor and ruler of our empire. You should never have to ask forgiveness."

"Sir the probe results are coming in now. No life forms, the only power source and refined metal is the grounded ship."

"Have our ship's spread out, and scan for anything other than what is natural. I do not care if it is a tin can floating around out there I want to know about it, at least 10 light years from here."

"Yes sir."

"Grady I am heading to my stateroom, call me if you need me. Gus, meet me in my stateroom."

Gus was there a few moments ahead of Russ. "Sire you wanted to see me."

"Have a seat Gus this may take a little time. What can you tell me about the Baffin's? I want to know as much as possible. I know the information may be somewhat sketchy, but it is better than nothing."

"Sketchy Sire, I do not understand."

"Sketchy means not complete and sort of second hand, but may not be totally accurate."

"Ah I understand now. Yes what I know is sketchy considering how I know about it from the old records. They may have been incomplete or false to begin with." Gus scratched his chin thinking. "That was a long time ago Sire. From what I can recall, they were a peaceful people that were more interested in keeping to themselves. They were more concerned with learning things than anything else. They were extremely fierce if they had to be. From what I was able to find out they traded with almost everyone, yet no one wanted to challenge them either. I was never able to get any idea of what they looked like though. Seeing that war ship in the ravine I can understand why no one wanted to push them the wrong way. The approximate location of the place I found is not far from here. Maybe 20 light years, there is a binary star system and the planet was locked around them. I am sorry but that is about all I can remember. The records that I had were destroyed."

"Thank you, Gus that is more than I knew a little earlier. Mars 1."

"Yes Sire."

"Do you have any more to add to that?"

"Not really Sire. Gus is right about the location of one of their outposts. My old, masters found one of their ships and was able to reconstruct their language. The ship was so damaged that none of the tech was salvageable though. The Ship in the ravine looks to be almost intact."

Ge59
Ge59
69 Followers
12