Way Out There Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Mars 1. Thank you Gus, I will see you in the morning." Akira, will you bring our guests to the main dining room please.

I will see you in a few minutes Russ.

As Russ entered the dining room followed, by Marnia and Zafor still in their armor. The delegates and scientists, tensed up a little. "Please relax. Because of what we found, and the unknown aspect of it my body guards are on high alert. It has nothing to do with any of you. I wanted to talk to all of you, as you know there is a wrecked ship down there. What we know so far is the name of that civilization. The approximate age of that ship is roughly 200,000 years old. They were highly advanced, but peaceful for the most part. Why or how that ship ended up there, is not known. We have war ships scanning 10 light years from this point for anything larger than a tin can. That includes refined metal and power sources, things like that. We can return any, or all of you back to Earth if that is your wish."

Kathy stood up. "Mr. Kincaid we, the scientist's would like to stay and explore both, the ship and planet."

Mike, the delegate that spoke on the planet stood. "Sir, I am Mike from the United States. If I may ask what, do you plan to do with the tech you might find on that ship"

"Mike, from what I have been told. If we can recover any tech, we may not be able to understand it ourselves. I have been told that the Baffin's were more advanced than all 4 of the races in my empire combined. It may be so far ahead of us as to appear like magic. I honestly do not know at this point. Each of you are welcomed to stay if you wish, but again I cannot let any of that tech get to Earth."

"Why is that, when it is something that was found and not really yours?" Another delegate asked.

"All of you are from different countries for the most part. Let me ask you this. Being completely honest with yourselves, what would your countries do with that high of tech. How long before it became weaponized? What about the big corporations, do you think they would let normal people benefit from it? Let's say they have a machine or device that could cure, say cancer? Would they bury it, so they could continue making money from drugs, or charge an outrageous price to be cured? Please think about it before answering." Russ sat down hoping he had reached these people.

Kathy stood up again. "Mr. Kincaid, do you really have such a low opinion of the people of Earth?"

"No, Kathy I don't I have a huge respect for the common man. It is the big corporations that I do not have any respect for, and much less for the Governments of the Earth. Sad as it may be each one is filled with people that do not care about anyone, but themselves and making money off of them. Simply put in a word, Greed that is what I do not trust."

The delegates had huddled together talking among themselves. "Mr. Kincaid we agree with you. The things, you said is sad but true. If any of our countries got hold of some type of advanced weapon or knowledge to make into a weapon, it would be used against another country. With that being said, we would love to explore the planet, and if possible take a look inside that ship. I doubt we would understand any of it, but just to be inside another races ship would be interesting.

"I agree, as some of you may know, I grew up in America, went to school and MIT. This being an emperor is new to me, until my people found me I didn't believe in extra terrestrials. Then found out not only am I one of them, but the emperor of a space fairing empire. My imagination is going crazy wondering what we will find, hopefully it was something mechanical or similar that brought that thing down. If each of you will compose a message to your bosses, we will forward them to the appropriate people if you wish to stay. Just please don't mention the ship. We still know very little about it or the people. I am going to retire to my quarters. Razore will handle any messages you may have. Thank you for your support on the planet, and joining us today. Good Night."

Everyone stood as he left followed by his ladies leaving Razore in the main dining room. Tapping his com unit. "I would like for all my Admirals to meet me in the ready room. Gus, join us there also. Bring any information that you have on the planet and biosphere, along with any reports from any scans of the surrounding space. Consider this a prelude to a war council. Razore as soon as you finish your assigned task join us, or designate someone competent to complete the task." There were multiple acknowledgements, as he proceeded to the ready room.

Russ is it that bad, do you know something?

No Akira I don't at the moment, just taking precautions is all. We do not know what we may be dealing with. I would rather be safe than sorry.

I understand and that is smart. Thank you

For what?

Trying to keep everyone safe.

"New Hope, please bring a carafe of ice tea along with other beverages, along with snacks for this meeting. Mars 1."

"Yes Sire, how may I help you?"

"Connect with the rest of the Anan-naki', bases and see if any of them have more information on the Baffin's. All the information that we can gather, the better we can understand what happened."

"Doing that now Sire, I will transmit all the information that we have to the New Hope."

"Thank you Mars 1."

Everyone had arrived as Russ talked to Mars 1. They all took seats around the table. "Admiral Cross, did your fighters encounter anything?"

"Sire, we found a debris field of destroyed ships. They were all Henonsk. I was glad to see that they were all destroyed. That is a vile and disgusting race that is a plague. Other than that we found nothing you ordered for a 10 light year, but we went to 15 just to make sure. I hope I did not overstep your orders." She cast her eyes down after saying that.

"Thank you, Admiral for taking some initiative. That was playing it safe. Did all your pilots return safe?"

"Yes Sire. There were no problems."

"Admiral Grady, have you had time for those scans yet?"

"Sire the only scans that recorded anything was the ones on the power and refined metal of the grounded ship. There were no signs of any biomass that was foreign to the planet. That leads me to believe that either they were rescued, or their remains are still aboard ship. The New Hope is in the process of scanning the hull as much as possible. Since there is still an energy signal, we do not know what is still active aboard. It may not be possible for us to scan it. There are so many unknowns at this moment. I will relay any information as soon as it comes in my Lord."

"Tom, please come to the ready room as soon as you can. Admiral Katy, has Tom been brought up to date on the sciences, and if so in what field?"

"Yes Sire, he requested planetary biosphere, astrocartography, and teraforming. As of this moment he knows more about those three fields than anyone. What he knows now is from the ancient data base that Gus supplied."

"Sire, you wanted to see me?" Tom asked entering the ready room.

"Tom, find a seat. I have just been informed that you are now our leading expert in three fields. I want you to put together a group, and find out about the viability of this planet for us and when we reach the other planet the same thing. After we visit it, I expect a report on your findings. Do not rush the findings, but don't drag them out either."

"Yes Sire I will get on that right away. It should not take long to have a report on this planet, maybe a day or so. I will need access to some scans though."

"Admiral Grady, will set you up with what you need. Admiral Davies, anything from the comms."

"No Sire, we haven't detected anything. If there is something out there, it is beyond anything we know of. We will keep searching though and listening."

"As of right now, we are at a ready alert, whatever it takes to respond at a moment's notice. DO Not fire on anything First, but be ready just in case. Any questions?"

"Sire, your body guards will be on alert, and stand by until I deem it is safe." Admiral Tammy Hart spoke out.

"Sire, I want Admiral Cross to setup a revolving patrol around this sector doing continuous scans." Katy spoke out.

"Admiral Cross what is your opinion on that?"

"I was going to suggest that my Lord."

"Then go ahead and get it done. In that case I am going to call it an evening, Ladies and Gentlemen Good Night." With that he rose from his chair headed for his quarters.

Everyone rose as Russ started to stand, by now he had gotten used to it. He knew it would do no good to complain about it. He was met by four guards in heavy armor again he chose not to say anything. They escorted him to his quarters, two in front and two behind. Any crew members they met bowed their heads while moving to the side. The entire ship knew that there was a possible problem, yet they all had faith in him. Changing his mind. Akira will you and the ladies meet me in the crews mess hall on deck 3 I am hungry and want to relax away from our rooms. I think you will like it and Deanna is a great cook.

Russ we will meet you there. Do you want any of the humans to join us?

Sure why not as long as they don't ask too many questions, remember I want to relax.

I understand I was listening to the meeting in the ready room through our link. I know you are stressed.

Thank you baby, Love you. He felt her blush and quashed a laugh.

As he entered the mess room, everyone stood and bowed. "Please return to your meals and relax."

Deanna came out. "Welcome my Lord, what can I get for you today?"

"I will have a Tea, there will be others joining me shortly. I will wait for them before I order."

"Your Tea will be right out, my lord. That is a beverage that we did not have until you were found, it seems like it is a popular drink."

"I like it. I do not care for coffee of any kind though. Some of the crew might enjoy it though. Tonight I want to try some more Grelyn food."

"It will be an honor to serve you again My Lord." She replied with a bow and a smile.

Akira entered the mess room, followed by the rest of Russ's ladies and then the humans. "Ladies and gentlemen, feel free to mingle with the crew. Talk to them, ask question. You are welcome to do that either before or after we eat. Keep in mind there may be some questions that they may not be able to answer though. Enjoy the meal."

Akira sauntered up to Russ. "Is that for me, or someone special?" Russ had a confused look on his face.

Looking down Akira had a smirk on her face. When she did that he realized that he was harder than he had ever been. Even with pants on, the outline of his cock was hard to miss. "Damn I didn't realize I was hard." He said trying not to get embarrassed.

We are going to fuck the hell out of you tonight my dear. Remember tonight you get to break my asshole in and fill it to the brim. I want every ounce of your cum in me at least twice.

Russ gulped then replied. I will do my best, I just hope I can wait that long. Having realized how hard he was, his hormones and pheromones hit overdrive. Every unmated female instantly got wet, as the human females had orgasms.

Akira stood getting everyone's attention. "All the humans may want to leave, Especially the women. Anyone that is bothered or may get upset with public sex is welcome to leave. We can have a meal in the morning. If public sex does not bother you, then you are welcome to stay." With that she gave them some time to think about it. When no one left, Akira turned to Katy and Marnia. "Ladies strip him please." They both jumped into actions getting him naked in mere seconds. His cock was already leaking pre cum, and the head was a dark purple. Akira was already naked. "Fuck me Russ."

Russ wanted and tried to be gentle, but he was too far gone for that. He picked her up then laid her on the table with her ass on the edge. Russ was barely able to line his cock up before slamming into her as hard as he could. Her tits bounced as he hammered into her. He could already feel his balls starting to tingle, and draw up getting ready to pour forth his seed. The feeling of her hot tight wet passage wrapped around his girth, while his head was in her womb was driving him insane. Feeling a tongue on his balls was all it took. Exploding into the love of his life, starts were bursting behind his eyes. He plunged as far into her as possible, grinding her clit against his pubic. Akira screamed out in ecstasy as she flooded them both with her lady juice squirting out of her. Russ was still hard as steel as he pulled out. Katy was bent over as she looked over her shoulder. "Take me My Lord." Grabbing her by the hips Russ slammed into her not caring which hole he went in. Katy let out a loud scream as he entered her dark passage. "Don't stop, just keep fucking me." The tightness of her sphincter muscle around his dick was incredibly tight, increasing his sensations. Russ felt a furred hand and another hand playing with his balls. Again that was too much as he forced himself farther into her ass. Russ bellowed as he released what felt like buckets of cum into her. Katy screamed as she had a massive intense orgasm squirting her cum everywhere around her, as she passed out. Russ pulled out reaching out to whatever female was closest to him, which happened to be Cantara. She was already stripped and on all fours, her tail was moved to the side exposing her sex. "Please My Lord, take me however you want." Russ did just that as he got hold of her waist pulling her onto him. His cock slid into her with no resistance. The heat in her canal increased his desire it was almost like a furnace. The thought that she might crush his dick flitted across his mind, but he didn't care as long as he was fucking something. He went as deep as he could hitting her cervix, pulling her tail as he slapped her on the ass. "Open up and take it all." He commanded, and she did just that. Feeling the tightness around the head of his cock he exploded again filling her up to where his cum was leaking around his dick. Zafor was on her knees in front of Russ as he pulled out of Cantara. My Lord, use my mouth for your pleasure. Russ's stress was almost subdued. Taking her by the head, he eased his cock into her hot wet mouth. He felt himself slide into her throat. "That is a good bitch, suck my dick and swallow everything." He couldn't believe he just said that. Zafor was rubbing her clit as she took him deep into her throat, Russ's balls were bouncing off her chin as she suck and swallowed while fingering herself. Orgasming just as Russ started blasting down her throat lights were going off inside her head. Pulling off him seconds before passing out. Russ staggered back before finally sitting down. Breathing hard and light headed from that crazy, intense round of sex. He didn't know what to say as the sounds of the room and people started coming back to him.

Blushing Russ stood saying. "Ladies and gentlemen, I am sorry. The stress of the day compounded with finding that ship was a bit too much, and this is how it affects me." Again the crew members were clapping and proud of the strength of their Emperor.

12