Way Out West

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaima32
Shaima32
1,216 Followers

"So that was lesbian sex," she panted, "fuck me."

"I think I already did that."

"Well that's a first."

"What? Sex with a woman? I think I already worked that one out."

"No, it's the first time I've had an orgasm with someone else. Guys don't wait for me to cum."

"It's a guy thing," I rolled off her and propped on my elbow, "that's why I prefer women."

"I see what you mean now," she looked down at herself, "it could become quite addictive."

She flopped back and spread her legs wider as she played with herself. I rolled onto my back and stared at the ceiling fan, it was turning slowly, displacing just enough air to keep the room cool and when Dolores finally rolled over on top of me I managed a sly grin.

"So, you are going to try the Danish Feast?"

"I might," Dolores kissed one of my breasts.

A few moments later she fastened her lips around my nipple and sucked on it, drawing it up into her mouth. I exhaled sharply and stroked her back as she released the nipple and then grabbed it again. This went on for some time as she went from one breast to the other, she almost seemed hesitant to go further but that was the illusion she'd been building as I became more and more aroused. In time, she did go further south, to my belly and navel, and finally my pussy. There was a bit of hesitation as she fingered me through my panties but then she pulled them down to expose my genitals.

"Well, here goes nothing," she murmured and dragged a tongue over my lips, I let out a low purr and spoke a phrase in Danish that directly translates to, "your tongue is so smooth."

Dolores stopped what she was doing for a second.

"What?"

"Your tongue is so smooth," I translated.

"It sounded sexier in Danish," she grinned, "keep talking Danish."

For some strange reason she was incredibly turned on by my Danish. Indeed, she became more adventurous and curious as I kept talking Danish. She got two fingers inside me and then three, and then she went to work on my clitoris with firm tongue movements that coincided with that insistent probing. The orgasm came soon enough and for someone who'd never been with a woman before she really excelled herself. I felt like I was coming apart at the seams and when I finally came down from my plateau she had a satisfied look on her face.

"Now that was educational."

There is more to tell but that would take too long and so in the interests of brevity let me briefly summarise the next few months.

Our one night stand evolved into a regular thing over the next six weeks until we finally agreed to settle on one bed, mine. Her old bedroom though was kept vacant, which turned out to be a good decision when Grandfather finally wandered in from the west. He was as old as time itself and was accompanied by a half dozen young men who'd been on some kind of vision quest. Grandfather wanted to take some of my young men on the same quest but because that would leave me short staffed he brought replacements, which surprised me because I'd never mentioned anything about that. Dolores' explanation however seemed to make sense. News about my fight with Jean and the way I treated the native workers had spread far beyond Charleville and in his eyes at least I had become something of a beacon on a hill.

Not long after that, I took Dolores with me to Denmark for a couple of weeks to meet my parents and the rest of my family. I think mum summed it up perfectly when she said, "you've found your hygge."

These days we run a successful holiday ranch and going by our bookings we'll be doing this for quite some time. The locals in town have slowly adapted to the Danish Woman and there's already talk of the Danish woman who put Charleville back on the map. We get a steady stream of tourists who want to spend a few days or a week on our holiday ranch, and as I've already mentioned we've had a couple of film crews here. There's even talk of some film company who want to shoot some scenes on our property for some heist movie. And it is our property, I changed my will to include both Dolores and Stan in it, which means they inherit the lot if I die. Life is a mystery, a continual journey with many twists and turns, hopefully I'm on the right path now.

The End.

Shaima32
Shaima32
1,216 Followers