All Comments on 'Way to Go, College Boy'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 87 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed. Good writing, natural plot. Easy to read, but a bit lengthy on the middle. In all- very good.

rflikeslitrflikeslitover 4 years ago
Great love story

At about page 6 I looked to see how many more pages to go and was pleased to see many more ....very enjoyable sexy story well done

bastitchbastitchover 4 years ago

That story was ridiculous...ly awesome! Your writing was always good, but you've progressively gotten so much better in the last year and a half! From dialogue to characterization, and even your editing. Even in your short fiction, the elements were there but you've really come into your own power and self-awareness in the longer form here.

It's obvious that writing has been an exercise in catharsis for you and I don't even want to think about what motivates you to the subject matter because it's none of a reader's business. But I suspect that you may have either begun a deeper form of self-therapy or possibly even gotten professional help recently. Based on your internal references in this story, you're at least somewhat familiar with the language and that is unlikely to be accidental. Whatever you're doing, it appears to be working for you and it looks good on you, brother.

If you haven't already, as a fan of your work, I want to seriously ask you to at least consider a couple of things: first, think about packaging your more recent work into an e-book format so that we can support your future efforts by purchasing them; and secondly, consider broadening your subject matter. I don't mean abandon your erotica; this shit is hilarious, thought provoking, and lest I forget, deliciously nasty. I just think that you probably have the skills now to tackle more traditional fiction. If you want to. On the other hand, if all of that sounds like turning whatever-this-is-for-you into work, and that doesn't sound like fun to you at all, then I'll just continue to enjoy what you do however you choose to do it.

Thank you for an incredibly hot and somehow meaningful story. And once it's later in the day, I'll throw back a single malt for Trevor and whomever he represents to you. That heroic guy gave it all.

Best

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Flow is missing,

I didn't rate it, Stopped after 1st page, I love your other stories, but this one has to be improved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One question

Who was knocking at the door? You never said.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 4 years ago
^__^

Absoultely amazing story. I loved it. It's length only made it better due to it's well developed narrative. Thanks a lot for yor effort and keep up the amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Damn Lexx what an awesome story. Loved it. One of your absolute bests.

Man I was sure we were gonna find out the mom was the one who pulled the fire alarm at the dorm, thought it was going a different way for a second. Glad it didn't though.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 4 years ago
Terrific Journey

Read this on one continuous go. Fantastic read. Loved the characters and the build. So hot, and so engaging.

gunmakergunmakerover 4 years ago
Just----Damn.

I have to agree with "one of your best". I was a little concerned a couple of times but you wove everything together well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Simply the best ever

Dude, I just finished reading your story, and I gotta tell ya, this is the best damn fuck story I ever read!!! Please write some more!!

lustyreaderlustyreaderover 4 years ago
Great story

I loved just about everything in this story. So easily read and well crafted.

bhill8671bhill8671over 4 years ago
As long and as tidius as this is

It should have in novel and not in incest. I couldn't get past page 6, it got boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It is long...

... but certainly NOT tedious! Wonderful story. And if it had been in "Novels", I never would have found it. Fabulous writing and well thought out, as always. Thank you for taking the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Is someone cutting onions in here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best Story I have read here PERIOD!

I love the way the story flowed and every page kept me not only interested in what will happen next but just how everyone was connected and how happy it made me feel for I believe this story is played out many times all over the world by people who may never come here to read this story. This story has made me wish I was Paul without the brain tumor problem. I will keep this writer on my mind to see just what he can write to top this story. I give the writer a standing ovation on his efforts and his awesome story telling. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
loved it

I read it in one sitting. Thanks for posting it all at once. Great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wow

It was one of the best stories I read. By the end everything fell into place--U r at the same level as the guy that wrote The Morrisons

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

I loved the story, especially the length. When it comes to your stories, the longer the better. My one criticism would be I wish I had a better physical description of the characters. I know Paul has a big cock but how big or is it just thick? Patricia and mom are both blondes with big tits with mom's hair being curly but how big are their tits? Long legs? Short legs? How about Jeannie? I read one story on Literotica where the son said his mom was a dead ringer for so and so, some internet model. Then he said to stop reading and look her up so you could have that picture in your mind's eye while you read the story. Maybe something you could do for future stories? Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Seems silly

To cry toward the end of such a righteously entertaining sex-fest, but you still had me wiping my eyes!

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 4 years ago

Wow, fantastic, excellent, sexy, tear jerking, hot. Thank you your talent is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Thank you. So much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Great story. Love the length. It’s rare that I read a story this good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best writers hands down

Whenever I see your name pop up on a recently added story I always read it. This time you did outstanding; the growth and emotional gravitas you placed at the perfect moments. Magnificent.

Ukorca101Ukorca101over 4 years ago

Awesome story. Truly one of the best I have read here

SiodisSiodisover 4 years ago
Outstanding!

This story was absolutely incredible. I hope to see these characters in more of your chapters, especially that kiny therapist!

macymadisonmacymadisonover 4 years ago

Beautifully written and I loved the build up and that it’s a complete story. Awesome job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Geez

Too much fucking!! No real story after the first 6 or 7 pages!! Fuck when you get up, fuck in the shower, fuck after the shower, fuck 5 people in one day. Come on! The horniest people I know couldn’t have sex as many times in a row as in this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just....wow

I think this might just be your best story, if not the best story I've ever read on here. It was truly perfect, in my opinion. Great sex, but even better to me was the story the sex took place in. You never disappoint with your storytelling, but this was above and beyond what I'm used to. Thank you for taking the time to write it and for sharing it with us all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars BUT TOO MUCH FUCKING

by one guy. Even a teenager on constant Viagara IV drip could not keep it up so many times. The constant over the top sex diminished the emotional connections developed between the characters.

Well written and great plot idea. I think it would have been better to explore the emotional love developing between rounds of sex.

RockinstudmuffinRockinstudmuffinover 4 years ago
Great story.

No 5 stars in my world, but you did great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful

This was a beautiful piece, it rivals some professional best-selling novels I’ve read. You are an artist with an amazing talent. This is beyond erotica, this is erotic literature. I cannot possibly rate this on a scale of five stars or the ten scale, it’s too great. Please never stop writing.

MarkhawksMarkhawksover 4 years ago
One of the best!

Well done - simply a beautiful piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
absolutely perfect!y

you convinced me

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tonal Wiplash

Lex, long time/first time, huge fan, blah blah blah.

This story is probably 19 pages of the best writing you've done (even if it is a bit much anal for my taste).

However, I'm not sure it all fits together as a single cohesive story all that well.

Irishbear03Irishbear03about 4 years ago
Wow!

I just don’t know what to say! This was an Amazing Story, Hot, Sexy and very touching!! You did an awesome job and love your writing. Can’t wait to see what you come up with next!!!!

bigreddog543bigreddog543about 4 years ago
in the minority

I've enjoyed most of your other stories, some have been VERY good, but this one I'd put near the bottom. The whole premise is nuts, a slightly below average young man comforts and befriends his mother who responses with a BJ and then the plot goes downhill from there. Such as he seeks advice from a professor and gets a BJ. Plus the writing, the word use, to my ear just seemed like a 17 year old writing from his basement. I don't mind long stories but this one did not seem to use the length to further the plot or character development, it just added words.

But I did like the way you pulled everything together at the end. So many stories on this site don't have smooth, natural endings, this one did.

paulyepspaulyepsabout 4 years ago

This started out good .. but once you got the mother involved it just got bizarre ... I couldn’t get past page 12 ... yikes ... I’m still shaking my head ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Shit.

People who rated this high are idiots who are easily satisfied... There's no fucking story in this.. it's just like one of those porn videos where before you know it, people gets to fucking like animal.. boring and without any stories?? Just ruining literotica.. people used to come here for actual stories not wam bam thank you stories.. 19 pages full of no stories, very very very unrealistic. I'd rather watch porn instead

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Marvelous simply Marvelous

I don't know what some of these commenters are talking about. Maybe this story is just too intellectual for them. The storyline and plot are thought provoking, romantic, loving, and cerebral. The characters have depth and realism. If you read the author's notes at the beginning you would know this is an amalgamation of a few older stories from others with this author's spin. I thought it was well done. Thank you. Fuzzy_Kbear

assman37assman37about 4 years ago
What Fuzzy Kbear said...

Yeah, what's with the negative comments? I get not liking a story; not everything is my cuppa, either. But poor character development? Seriously? And, not reading on because the mom started getting involved? It's in the incest/taboo category...what did you expect?

Another 5 stars to one of my favorite authors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A favorite

This is easily one of my favorite stories. I especially like the way you wrapped it up with the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It was perfect

Just as the title says, keep it up!

shallowhandshallowhandabout 4 years ago
Very good! 5 stars!

Loved it most of the way through. I'm a selfish bastard, not a fan of bringing in another guy into the mix which sadly seems a little too common for my taste in similar stories. Regardless, very well done, great character building, and the scenes were hot! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 4 years ago
I agree again!!!

I read this again, and I agree with everything I said before along with assman37. I would have taken it one step further before the ending and had Dr. Caruthers 'merry' Kathleen and that would have given it the perfect ending in my opinion. Duane and Jeannie, Paul and Patricia, Joanne and Kathleen, All properly coupled yet all together. Not that I had a problem with how it ended. Even though I had read it before, I still teared up at the end when Paul talked to Trevor in his 'dream'. to me the whole thing was perfectly done. Thank you for writing this gem. 5* and Favorite

tiercenpttiercenptalmost 4 years ago

This was now my 3rd read. (remembered and I had to read it again, actively searched in my favorites, )

I love the general core of the Story, just details like the nonstop sex instead of a more story bothered me.

I think there was an opening for a lot more Story to explore with 3 Ladies having Sex with him.

More Trevor, that was honestly my favorite part of the Story.

btw what happened to Joanne? sad u didn't include her in the last couple of words.

anyways already in my favorites and already rated it 5 Stars. see u soon on another reread.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Outstanding story.

Thoroughly enjoyed this read!

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago

I loved this story from front to end. Great ending by the way !!!!

becker92548becker92548almost 4 years ago
Love story

Loved this story

wiseguy0106wiseguy0106over 3 years ago
Great story!

Loved it.

In the preface you mentioned a story where a college boy finds his mother and sister having sex with his roommate. Do you remember the name of that story? Sounds interesting.

HossauHossauover 3 years ago

Superb story, well written and most definitely erotic!

cvmawirenutcvmawirenutover 3 years ago
Simply WOW

Super story, well edited and satisfying. I would happily pay to read this in book form.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Ecellent storie! I rated it 5 stars, but still feel like I'm selling you short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Didn't like the last minute addition of some random guy never mentioned before.

It would be better if Jeannie also joined them permanently.

apollo_XIapollo_XIover 3 years ago

Long.

But you did warn us that it s a novel. Very much enjoyed the story, though the surprise at the end with Paul 's condition threw me for a loop. Good job on the ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not quite perfect.

I don't really believe in perfection in anything created by human beings because we are not perfect so we are incapable of creating something perfect. That said this story was very very good. My only complaint was that it was a little rushed at the end. The inclusion of the brain tumor plot was quite realistic and a very good way to explain his ability to hear his deceased brother at times and only his exhaustion from the events surrounding Patricia leaving her family lead to him accidentally mentioning his ability to do so. If he had not he would have died.

The incest part was of course pure fantasy, but the way you ended the story was very good and turned the story more toward a realistic ending, but still keeping it within the Incest category because they would be including his mother in all aspects of their lives including their sex lives even after they were married. Very good work and I did give this 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good work

So glad you didn’t throw in a scene of some new guy fucking everyone. I mean you have a mother and sister that claim crazy love for the son/brother but meet a guy for a second and they loving him. Doesn’t work. But you stopped before you forced that so good stuff.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

I just read your new submission and decided to re-read some of your old work. It's been so long since I read this it was like reading a new story. It's still one of the hottest stories on the site in my opinion and all those who gave it a low score for one reason or another are fucking retarded. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
anal?

Geez another gay story.

IJS0904IJS0904about 3 years ago

I seriously had to suspend my disbelief. Not because the story is too over the top, but because I am so jealous of the hero. This is a well crafted story and I think the ending was very well done. Thanks for writing it.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 3 years ago

Great story. Good writing. You are the first author that I wish to follow.

CreepythinmanCreepythinmanalmost 3 years ago

This was an amazing story. Simply beautiful. Eveything was great, the characters, the build up, even the bad stuff that happened were all balanced. Love your work. 5 stars!

SneakyVicSneakyVicover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed the story

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Tour de force there LexRuthless. Outstanding read across the board...plot, narrative, dialogue, timing, foreshadowing, and sex scenes that are out of this world,. One of if not the very best erotic love stories on this site.

Lex this one shows what you can do in works of the novella size.. Personally, I have bookmarked this one to my all time favorites list. I still recommend that you download Stephen King's "On Writing." It is probably the best hands on writing guides ever produced...and its great fun. I read it often myself... I particularly like how he portrays his muse as a dwarf cabbie with a Bronx accent smoking an old stogie whose main job is to sneak up behind him at his chair at the cafeteria table that he writes at in his barren basement. When in proper ambush position, the dwarf muse applies his boot with great relish to the seat of inspiration....

Anyway awesome work wish the system would give us the ability to give this 10 stars cause it richly deserves it.

bat159bat159over 2 years ago

Really liked the story, and would really like to see a continuation.

maxsteelemaxsteeleover 2 years ago

If you were wondering which stories you could continue next, this should be in the list. Hopefully we'll get more of this. Can't wait to read your next masterpiece.

jhkendrickjhkendrickover 2 years ago

LOVED THIS STORY ❤ The longer and more intricate the better. 20 out of 10!

gopherdudegopherdudeover 2 years ago

If I could give this more than a five I would. It was that good. I loved everything but the ending which was ok. A bit of a letdown since there were other possibilities that would have been more interesting than a brain tumor, weird army brother thing and love at first site for Jeannie followed by a lightning quick attempt to get pregnant and married. It felt rushed, like you had lost steam and decided to quickly end the story even though there was so much left to explore. Regardless, the quality of your writing, the character development, their interactions and the dialogue were all outstanding. I look forward to reading more of your work.

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

EXCELLENT!!! Congratulations on writing a masterpiece a true erotic incestuous romance.

Please consider updating this families story, you have three couples itching to get to know other.

namidaboshinamidaboshiover 2 years ago

This is a terrific, well written story. Kudos.

If the muse permits please write a sequel or a continuation.

Cheers

arseman4u2arseman4u2about 2 years ago

I have to agree with the many comments that this was an excellent story, great character development and well written. Like others I feel you rushed at the end to tie things up, or ran out of steam? Either way if you ever edited this you could really easily clip a bit and write so much of their story. Would certainly welcome that effort!

2Reader2Readerabout 2 years ago

Oh it’s great work but the last bit where a stranger comes in and Paul’s fiancé wants to blow him immediately. It hurt a lot of this for me. You can call someone family but until you put the time in it’s just words.

ANessexBouyANessexBouyabout 2 years ago

Great story'

But, sorry, 2Reader, but the way I read the lines: -

" "Patricia was holding Duane tightly when I turned around. He looked a little relieved when I smiled at them, and then I pulled Joanne to me for a hug.

"You are spectacular, do you know that?" I asked.

"Thanks," she sighed.

"What's wrong?' I asked.

"Well, I really wanted to suck his dick," she said. "That seems really inappropriate now, after everything he just shared. I feel like he's my patient, and I would be taking unfair advantage of him." "

is that it was Joanne that was the one who wanted to do the blowing.

Or am I misreading it? After all, Joanne had "treated" Duane like he was her patient!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great writing... Please????????????? Continue

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

Excellent story! Thank you. 5 BIG ONES.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent man

BigTexaz27BigTexaz27over 1 year ago

I have read a couple of the stories that you have written where the guy goes through some fantastical things in order to learn more about himself and the people around him. I think this one is the best and I want to congratulate younn I'm looking forward to the next series you write.

SmellerSmellerabout 1 year ago

The story was great until the bit with Duane.

Ultrafox69Ultrafox6910 months ago

Nice story but but addind Duane wil cost you 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

O.K., that was a wild, totally implausible, could never happen kind of story - that just happened to be totally erotic, sexy and a lot of fun to read. I absolutely loved it. Incredibly well done.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story, i dont look at literotica ratings too much, but when something is 4.80+ its just always good. Adding another man is generally a harem stories sin, but here it was done well at the very end.

ereaderlereaderl7 months ago

Wow, Great Story.

I read the comments from a couple others that wanted to ding you a couple stars for adding Duane. I want to give you a 6th star. The tumor was an "Oh Shit" turn in the story, bring in Duane was brilliant to fill Jeannie's life.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

One of your best. I really like your dialogue and your sense of humor. I like your character development, the way you portray emotions, and the way your plot moves along without being corny. Well done. I agree with love it for sight, that’s the way I met my wife of 35 years, who died recently of cancer.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I loved every second up until Duane… Duane probably coulda had Joanne but to give him the sister after she went the whole series saying no one will ever compare to the bothers…

Gadf77Gadf773 months ago

I really enjoyed this story. And the whole cancer thing was a good plot twist for sure. Introducing a new character at the last hurdle was a bit strange but ok. And I'm not sure if it fitted; introducing him to their situation. Plus him hooking up with the MC's sister. I hoped the MC plus the 3 women would end up together instead. But meeting his brother in a dream was pretty cool.

ToughSailorToughSailorabout 2 months ago

"Mom's place is eight hundred a month..." "That includes water and cable..." Gee, where was she living? I guess that just puts my living in California in perspective - "I'm just an eighteen-year-old guy..." who's going on thirty - "I want you to get me pregnant with your baby!" At this point I just about quit reading as it was starting to cloy - Too many protagonists; I quit . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...