Wayne and Chason Ch. 06

Story Info
Chason confused about Jim and Wayne visits Maine.
873 words
4.08
650
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 07/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two days after Chason was told that Wayne and Jim (Chason's father) were long time lovers, Chason was all fucked up. He really thought he was in love with Wayne but also loved sucking his father's cock and being fucked by him. He called work and got two weeks off; packed a bag and drove off to visit his uncle in Maine after he a placed a letter on Jim's bed.

With traffic being light it only took Chason ten hours to reach his uncle's house in the deep woods of Maine. His uncle Pete owned a logging company and is Jim's younger brother. He hasn't seen Chason in over ten years but is thrilled to have a family member come to visit for a week or two.

Pete told his foreman to run the show for the next two weeks when he got to work on the morning of Chason's first day of his visit.

"Who's coming to see you?" The foreman asked.

"My brother's kid. Needs to get away for a week or two," Pete said. "Call me if things go to shit city."

"Not a problem."

Pete left what they called an office and went home to his one -bedroom log cabin home. The kitchen was of good size with a table to sit six people. A laundry room was off the kitchen next to a small porch leading to the outdoors. A large fireplace graced the outside wall of a large living room with sofa, recliner and large screen television. The one bathroom housed a soaking tub and large wall-in shower, a shitter and sink. The bedroom had two dressers, two walk-in closets and a queen -sized bed. It took Pete less than an hour to clean the house. He got the BBQ grill ready for a meal for Chason when got in.

*

Chason driving down a gravel road to Pete's house he tried to remember what he looked like. Younger than his dad and a bit smaller. Maybe only sixty-nine inches tall but with large muscles. He didn't know if Pete was married or even had any kids. Just at six in the evening Chason parked next to Pete's pick-up truck. Pete was right there to greet him having seen his car on the security camera when Chason made the last bend to the house.

Pete gave his nephew a bear hug and said, "Chason, welcome. You resemble your mother." He helped him with one of Chason's two bags. "I have steaks cooking out back on the grill. You must be hungry."

"That I am and need to wash up if I can."

Pete showed him where the toilet was and put his things in the bedroom and said, "I got the couch. This is your room."

Chason tried to object but Pete walked outside to tend to the steaks.

While washing up Chason thought to himself; the guy is fucking pour sex, what an ass on that guy, can't wait to see his cock, no wife or girlfriend, a lot of jerking off.

Pete set the table and got the potato salad out and went outdoors and flipped the steaks over. He said to himself, the kid looks like his mom. So, fucking cute with an ass to kill for. His lips are made for kissing, and I hope even sucking cock. I wonder if Jim's been hammering him.

Chason came outside and eyed his uncle up and down with his eyes glued to the bulge in Pete's pants.

"Uncle Pete, I'll sleep on the sofa. This is your home." He took the plater with the two steaks and walked into the house and placed the steaks on the table.

"No way, sweets, the bed is yours." Did I just call him sweets? "And call me Pete."

Chason blushed a bit when he heard Pete call him sweets. "Okay but we'll take turns. You bod looks too good to have it on some old sofa."

*

They ate and talked about Jim's divorce and how things got too confusing for Chason.

"I'll tell you more as the week goes by," Chason said.

"That's fine," Pete said. "I'll show you around tomorrow. In that large barn in the backyard are some great toys we can play with. The first two toys are a pair of four wheelers. I have about a hundred acres to show you." Pete smiled and winked at him. "So happy you're here, sweets."

Chason started to get a hardon when he heard sweets again but placed his hand over his cock and smiled. "I can't wait to see everything." He looked at his uncle and licked his lips before smiling.

It was almost midnight when Pete made up the sofa for himself and said, "I think we should hit the rack. I left the nightlight on in the bathroom. And if you need anything come and get me."

Chason walked up to Pete and gave him a tender hug, one like a girl would give and said, "Thanks for allowing me to come here."

Pete patted Chason's back and whispered, "Great to have you here, sweets."

It was one o'clock in the morning when both men shot their loads before falling to sleep.