Wayne and Chason Ch. 07

Story Info
Chasion and Pete get to know one another.
1.5k words
5
82
00

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 07/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete and Chason woke up early the next morning. Pete made a hearty breakfast of eggs, bacon, hashbrowns and toast. Both men ate in their boxers and t-shirts. Pete couldn't take his eyes off of Chason's healthy ass as the younger man poured his coffee and he wanted to get a look at his nephew's cock but couldn't.

"This morning, I'll show you around my place," Pete said while he stood up and put his dish and fork in the dishwasher. "I'll get ready in my room while you find your jeans and a shirt. Boots would be good if you brought them."

Chason got a look at Pete's crotch when he turned to walk to his bedroom and saw that Pete has a hairy bush and a thick cock like Jim. He watched Pete walk away as he played with his own cock and licked his lips being horny for his uncle since first seeing him yesterday.

Pete met Chason out back and pointed to a large barn about two hundred feet across the backyard. "I'll show you my large play house first. I think it's super cool."

Chason followed him to the side door of the deep red barn and stepped in. Inside he saw a pair or four wheelers. Both are in green paint, with thirty horsepower engines. Behind them were a pair of snowmobiles. He saw a wall down the center of the first floor covered with deer head trophies and another door that opened to the other side of the barn.

"What's on the other side of that wall?" Chason asked as he sat on one of the four wheelers.

"Just some other toys" He took Chason by a hand and walked over to the door and opened it.

Chason couldn't believe what he saw. "Holy fuck," he said. "A hot tub and inground pool." He walked over to the pool and felt the water. "A little cold for me."

Pete walked next to the hot tub wall and pressed a red button and started the heater for the pool water and opened the shades covering the plexiglass roof to let the sun shine into the pool area.

"That is so neat uncle Pete," said a smiling Chason. "Can we take a swim?"

"Later. I want to show you the rest of my place," Pete said turning off the heater. "Let's take a look upstairs." He again took Chason's hand in his and walked him up to the second floor.

Chason stood looking at a card game table, two rows of sofas that face a large movie type screen that covered an entire wall. He could only say, "Holy shit."

Laughing Pete said, "Sometimes I invite the guys over for game night and other guys bring their dates and fuck the hell out of them here and down in the pool area."

"Do you play poker too?"

"No. I'm the house. I charge for the table plus ten percent of the pot."

"Anything else when the dates come to swim?"

"Not really. A blow job sometimes," Pete said. "Let's go. I have a big place. It will take some time to see it all." He didn't say that the blow jobs were from his men friends.

The two men got on the four wheelers and after some practice Chason got the hang of driving and followed Pete down a well-used dirt road. The first stop was an archery target range complete with silhouette targets of deer, and bear in different sizes. A large stream flowed pass the range into a large pond.

"Some great fish in that pond," Pete said. "I've caught many suppers out of there." He got off his vehicle and took off his shirt. "I'll show you the best spot to wet a line, come on."

They walked to the opposite side of the pond that was more like a small lake. A wooden bench sat under a tree four feet from the water. The bench was just the right size for two people. Pete sat down and beckoned Chason to take a seat next to him. There thighs rested against each other. Pete's hairy leg against Chason smooth hairless leg was all he could take. Pete put his arm around his nephew and pulled him into a lust filled kiss. They both sucked each other's tongue into their mouth as their hands sought a cock or a pair of balls.

Breaking the kiss Pete said, "I've been wanting to do that when I first saw you." He caressed Chason's neck and kissed his ear. "I stood over you last night and jerked off into my cum rag. I wanted to make love to you like Jim does." He kissed Chason again.

Chason stood up and moved in front of Pete and fell to his knees. He played with his uncle's package. His mouth sucked on Pete's cock through his jeans. "Take them off uncle. I need to have you face fuck me. I need to taste you, feel your cock head in my mouth, I want your seed."

Pete pulled his pants down allowing Chason full access to his cock and hairy balls. In a flash Chason had the cock in his mouth as he moaned with sexual pleasure. He took the older man's nuts in his right hand and played with Pete's tit squeezing the man's nipple with his left.

Pete tenderly held Chason's head, not pushing it down but lovingly held it his hands. "Oh, honey, your mouth knows how to make love to me. It feels so good. Give me your lips I need to taste you again. I want to tongue fuck your mouth."

Chason got on the bench again and gave Pete his mouth to receive the man's tongue. Pete felt for Chason cock as they kissed and played with the button and zipper of the jeans, and Chason helped and got out of them. His cock now hard as blue steel and wet with precum was taken by Pete's hand who began to jerk his brother's son off. Chason beyond the sexual limit shot a full load of hot cum all over Pete's chest. Pete scooped up what cum he could and sucked it into his mouth. Chason fell exhausted to the ground and Pete was right next to him sucking Chason's cock clean.

"Holy fuck uncle, that was out of this fucking world." He ran a hand over his lover's chest and got some of his cum before it dried and licked his fingers clean.

They held each other for a few minutes before Chason asked, "Would you like me to finish the blow job?"

"Yes, but not here. I want us in my bedroom. Nice and easy and sexy. Plus, no worry about any animals or bugs." He stood up and pulled on his jeans as did Chason. They walked arm in arm to the four wheelers.

"We can take a swim when we get back if you like honey," Pete said.

"I'd like that." Chason said kissing Pete before he got on his vehicle.

***

After their swim Pete put two steaks on the grill with corn on the cob.

While eating Pete asked, "So you and Jim have a thing going...father and son loving?" He started to eat his corn on the cob with lots of butter and salt.

"Yeah, for a number of years. I wanted to replace my mother and only be his but we both cheated with a friend of ours. I left to sort things out." Chason got hard watching Pete attack the corn on the cob and realized he needed to get laid by his uncle.

Pete wiped the butter and salt off his mouth and asked, "What about your mother? Did she know you two are bi?" He gathered up the paper plates and utensils and walked in doors. Chason followed him.

"Yeah, she knows. She wants to watch us make it and have her boyfriend get a blow job and wants me to fuck her too. I left and came here."

"Jim has a boyfriend?"

"Yes, he does. An extremely hot guy. I want him too." Chason said. " Wayne is an older guy who knows how to treat his man in bed like dad." Chason began to rub his dick while looking at his uncle.

"Wayne?" Pete smiled. "Your dad told me about him a few years ago. Jim has been sucking and fucking him for years."

"I found that out too." Chason said and then asked, "You and my dad ever do it?"

"Don't get pissed but yes. Your dad taught me how to suck and swallow before I learned to drive a car."

"You ever fuck a woman?"

"Only dated a few but I'm only into cock. Men just seem to be so fucking sexy... like you. You are one hot piece of ass, and I want it."

Chason got up and took Pete's hand and said, "Let's hit the sheets and you can have my boy pussy as many times you can handle. I love to be fucked like a girl."