Ways Vol. 01: Gyvidson Way Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"W-wha papa!" Saellie shrieked, which turned into a boisterous giggling

"I have, of course!" The four armed giant said, tossing Saellie into the air while patting Isalya on the back. On my part I'd calmed pretty quickly once I was with Isalya. I had felt a similar thing when Willy first held me, though I hadn't realized it at the time.

A warmth and comfort, what was it smiley had said? That she 'invoked'... something?

Bzzt-

Immediately I had a perfect recollection of a memory of him speaking "You did fantastically Isa, in fact I'm pretty sure you Invoked a bond. That can be overwhelming for a young mind..."

That probably had something to do with it, this "bond" that Isalya "invoked".

Is it some sort of actual magical bond made between family maybe? I guess it was innate between children and their parents but not their siblings? I don't know, I don't even know why I'm guessing I was literally just born. I can't help it though! I'm a nerd! I've been running ttrpgs for over 15 years for fucks sake!

"So what were you thinking then?" My mother tilted her head, staring curiously towards my father. The tilt was so cute, I could see right away why the old man had fallen for her.

"Xudius! It's a strong name, fit for a mighty warrior! Brilliant! Bahahahaha! Bahahahaaaaa!" I started laughing along with him, I couldn't help it! It almost felt like second nature to laugh. My sisters also joined in with baudy, though softer laughs. My mother covered her mouth while letting out her own soft laugh.

"Well then I'll give him Lathalmael, a name for the wise."

"Perfect!" The laughter grew louder, the doctor and their attendants joining in before they left. Eventually Saellie was allowed to hold me, which made her incredibly happy.

This was the day I, Xudius Lathalmael Gyvidson, fifth child and first son of Numohr and Willow Gyvidson was born.


Hi there! Force here! The first volume of this story is mostly involving the growing up of Xudius. Unfortunately for us all that means less raunchy, filthy, perversion. Not that there won't be any, but it'll be sparse. After all, I'm not writing children into those situations.

So why post it here? Well I love this site! I also do intend to get into very descriptive detail of sexual acts later in the story, much later for Xudius, but some scenes with adults may be planned in this volume ;)

Since this is one of my favorite erotic story sites, and I plan for erotic content eventually, I figured why not just have it ALL here.

This is my first published work. However, I've worked on other things in the past and have been a storyteller and creator for most of my adult and teen life. Finally I'm getting around to doing something else. There's a lot of backdrop and worldbuilding, as well as system design (with regards to magic) and twists on your classic things. Sylvan are a great example of this, I rib myself here for using the term. However, they're actually not too similar to your classic fantasy elves, yet their name and appearance being close are intentional. Why? Well that may never be relevant to the story so we may never find out in the writing.

Why am I telling you all this? Because I have a bad habit of writing and not stopping. That's a joke, I'm telling you because I want to talk about that stuff. So ask me questions about the world, or things in the story that sound interesting. As long as it isn't spoilers I'll do my best to answer! Though I can't promise to check here often. I regularly forget to check sometimes!

12