Wayside 3.5 - Under-the-bleachers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The waistband cleared the broadest part of her ass. Her winking asshole was revealed to him, followed by the cleft of her puffy, shining labia. No panties. Betty couldn't stop from smiling as the boy's face went white.

Megan, still bobbing, tasted cum.

"uuunnngggghhhh," Simon said weakly, ripping his cock from Megan's grip. Though she let him take it from her mouth, she kept a hand on his shaft as he aimed it at Coach Fawx's big soft butt. They stroked in unison, each with a hand on his shaft.

"huuuh-" he grunted. Precum burst out, spraying Coach Fawx's lower back with a thin mist. She even felt a stray drop land on her right cheek.

Simon, awash with pleasure, didn't have the resolve to fight Megan. He released his cock. With a sense of purpose, Megan pumped him with both hands, still on her knees. Coach Fawx moved her hands to her butt cheeks, spreading them and giving something for Megan and Simon to aim at. They both saw her hole gape slightly.

"GAHH!" Simon roared.

Cum rocketed out of his dick head, sluicing through the air. Megan had lots of experience aiming ejaculating cocks, but it was always at herself. At her angle beside Simon, she'd overcompensated. Plus it was hard for her to jerk and aim.

Simon's first jet flew wide of Betty's ass, striping a wet line up the right side of her back. She felt the hot spurt line up her back, up her shoulder, then up her chin and the right side of her face. The rest of the long stream soared over her head.

"OOOOAAAGGGGH!" Simon grunted and Megan pumped furiously. Betty turned to face down, dully observing the whistle dangling from her neck. She hadn't wanted any of the boys to 'mark' her by coming on her face. She now felt his hot seed drip from her face and chin.

Megan continued pumping Simon through his orgasm but adjusted her aim. As Simon roared behind her, Coach Fawx felt a hot stripe hit her right butt cheek, forming a line over its curvy edge and landing over her hand and wrist, still spreading herself. The next torrid blast slammed directly onto her sensitive asshole. She flinched and felt her knot tighten reflexively. A moan escaped her lips as hot cum cascaded down over her pussy, slightly runny like raw whipped eggs.

Coach Fawx fought the urge to rub her cunt. Simon was panting heavily and adding to the cummy mess. Megan stood, switching to a one-hand stroke. She had found the bullseye and stroked hit after direct hit of cum blasts onto her coach's tight, wrinkled asshole. The leaping spunk strands weakened until Simon's cock stopped bucking in Megan's hand, drooling out a slimy line that finally broke to dangle into the grass.

"Slap it, Megan," Coach Fawx said, turning to her left to look back at the cheerleader. "His cock. Slap it on my ass, Megan." She still held herself parted open, her entire backside cum glazed.

Megan led Simon a step forward so his fat cock could reach Coach Fawx's fat ass. She reversed her grip on Simon's still hard cock, her hand against the top of his shaft. She beat it against her coach's thick butt flesh. Betty's cum-coated skin rippled as Megan used Simon's cock like a hammer.

Betty lowered her gaze again, staring down at the grass. She could see a pale white blob of his cum there, where it had fallen from her chin. She bit her lip, again wanting to pleasure herself. Simon's thick cock landed blow after blow on top of her supple butt cheeks, spraying Simon's thin, runny spunk, spreading it everywhere. Betty felt his clammy head strike at her fingers as they dug into her supple flesh, holding herself open. She arched her back and Megan landed a cock-blow directly on Coach Fawx's cum-coated butthole.

The lewdness of the scene struck her. There she was, bent over behind the football field's bleachers. She was wantonly spreading herself open. One of the players stood behind her, with one of the cheerleaders stroking his cock. The cheer coach had a full cum load all over her backside. It looked like he'd just fucked her, then pulled out to ejaculated all over her back, ass, and bare pussy.

A thought struck her as she stood there, bent over, frozen. He could still just fuck her. He was still hard, she could feel the stiffness in him as his erection whacked her ass, over and over. Simon could just line it up and stuff it in... or Megan could do it... use the young man's cock to penetrate her cheer coach... Would she stop them?

"GGGGGAAAH!" Simon yelled loudly.

Megan found Simon's cock bucking in her hand again as she slap-stroked it against Coach Fawx's butt. To everyone's surprise, he striped a fresh, powerful stream up the coach's back. Megan re-positioned him, again targeting her coach's asshole. Simon added several more wads to the sticky mess. Betty felt her asshole start to throb as he unloaded. She relaxed the tiniest bit and her anal ring opened slightly. She felt a hot stream shoot through, up her ass.

Without warning, her climax hit her. Betty began panting, in disbelief that she could achieve orgasm without touching her pussy. It had never happened to her, at least that she could remember. But feeling the teen's cum slip into her asshole sent her over the edge. Using every bit of willpower she could muster, Betty breathed deeply through her nose, squeezing her eyes shut. She hoped no one noticed her succumb to orgasm.

Megan and Simon gasped as the bent over coach's asshole began gaping, accepting the final flashes of Simon's second load. The knot was opening, then tightening, over and over as they watched. Cum rolled out of her tight pucker and poured over her pussy, falling in sticky strands into her bunched-up shorts. The black stretchy material became saturated as the runny spunk ran through while the heavier cum clumps stuck in place. The two high school seniors had never watched a woman orgasm like that, from behind, as observers. They had no idea she was climaxing, but were fascinated by the sight of her huge, shaking ass and her tight hole, shrinking and expanding as if trying to grab something.

Once the pleasure washed over her, Coach Fawx straightened her legs. She was relieved that her knees hadn't buckled. She cleared her throat as she stood to full height, smoothing her hands over her bra-encased tits. Her nipples were molded onto the material, harder than she could imagine them getting.

"Coach Fawx, that was two," Megan said, absently staring over the shiny cum crisscrossing Coach's back and ass. Her wrinkled anus and bald pussy were obscured in a haze of creamy jizz.

Betty was still dazed from her orgasm, her head clearing. "What, Meagan?" She was appraising her soiled shorts, trying to decide if she should pull them back up over her ass, or just leave them.

"Two nuts. Simon came twice, busted two nuts, right? Or was that one?"

Simon, panting, held up two fingers. The cheerleader still held his deflating cock. "That was two," he confirmed.

Megan's face lit up. "No one has ever busted two nuts, right Coach Fawx?"

The coach responded with a weary whistle double-blast, signaling his two-nut load.

"Alright, hit the shower, Simon. You earned it. Put it away for him, Megan." Betty wouldn't be able to clean up her shorts, so she resolved to wear them, cum-soaked as they were. As Megan stuffed Simon's flagging cock into his athletic shorts, Betty stuffed her bubble butt back into the soiled shorts.

"It hasn't happened with your class or the one before it," Coach explained, "but it's the first double cumshot I've seen in three years. Good job, Megan. That was terrific."

Megan beamed with pride. She couldn't let Mei Ling or any of the other girls challenge her. She was head cheerleader. But concern bloomed in Betty's mind. She'd always maintained strict boundaries with her squad. She strongly discouraged sex. The Wayside Beaver Cheerleaders would not be labelled as sluts. Betty cultivated oral sex skills so that her squad could be #1 on and off the field, but without resorting to actual intercourse.

And they'd been the best for some time now, all because of the skill of the cheerleaders. She didn't want to influence how the squad was perceived. Having a cheer coach suck or fuck the athletes was tantamount to cheating. Even letting the boys come on her was pushing it, especially her face. Then she'd offered herself up in a compromising position. The boy hadn't followed through, but if he had, and she hadn't been able to stop him...

"I'd like to come on your tits."

As Betty snapped out of her thoughts, her gaze fell on Victor and Ashley. Victor still hadn't come, but it sounded like Ashley was finally going to coax it out of him. She enjoyed watching the handsome quarterback ejaculate. He was one of the toughest nuts to crack, so to speak, due to his endurance. Coach Fawx usually had to coach the girl giving him the blowjob. Sometimes he even exhausted his first girl and she'd had to put two or even three girls on him. But he'd never not finished.

She approached Victor, standing over kneeling Ashley. Mei Ling had stuck around to see Simon shoot two loads and Megan was lingering, giddy with her achievement. Betty, Mei Ling, and Megan stood around Ashley as she absently jerked Victor, looking up at him.

Ashley arched her back, kneeling tall in the short grass. Her shiny pink lips formed a broad smile as she looked up at Victor. One arm was crossed up her enormous, soft breast, lifting them up for him. Her other hand gently stroked Victor's angry-looking cock shaft against her pale pink tit flesh.

"Mmm, are you ready to come on my tits?" she said, a bit timidly, but it came across as cute instead of a lack of confidence.

"I was talking to all of you," Victor said calmly.

The four women all looked at Victor, then the cheerleaders looked to their coach. Betty flushed with arousal at his clarification.

Victor, the star quarterback, also wanted to come on her? She thought back to when she'd demonstrated the reverse lick on him. He was about to come then, but wasn't bold enough to ask. She realized that seeing her allow Simon to come on her had emboldened him.

"Victor, I'm afraid-"

"But Coach Fawx, you let Simon!" he protested, sounding like a spurned young boy.

"That was different. He... well, he..." she trailed off. It felt different, not facing him as he came, for some reason, but what was the difference? Betty struggled to justify herself.

"Come on, coach, please?!" Victor pushed her. He'd never seen her so docile, so pliant. Normally, she had strict rules: blowjob, then shower. No one got to pick where they came. It usually just happened naturally, like with Mei Ling and Kyle.

Betty looked from Victor's face, to Megan, to Mei Ling, then finally to Ash, still kneeling with his bloated, veiny erection. The desire was in his eyes, but she saw excitement behind the girls' eyes too. This would be a bonding moment and they wanted her to be a part of it.

Coach Fawx sighed. "Fine, but just this once."

Victor smiled and pumped his fist. Mei Ling softly clapped her hands together. They all seemed to want this.

On the grass, in the shade under the bleachers, Coach Fawx knelt next to her newest recruit, Ashley. Next to Ashley, Megan knelt, then Mei Ling. Ashley still held Victor's heavy angry-looking member, smiling her cute broad smile.

It occurred to Betty to use the situation as a teaching opportunity.

"Ok girls, practice makes perfect. Megan, reverse lick!" Coach Fawx commanded.

Megan squared herself to Victor as Ashley passed his cock to her. Megan smiled up at Victor. She was very familiar with his large dick, which was among the biggest she'd taken. Being head cheerleader meant she handled a lot of cock. But she had special history with Victor. While not his girlfriend (he said he didn't want one), he did fuck her with his big black dick frequently.

The head cheerleader gathered her spit, and easily swirled her tongue down onto Victor's head. She had one hand on his hip and the other juggling his balls as she circled his thick bulb with her tongue over and over again. She stretched her lips wide, then pushed them down the thick dark shaft meat. His fat head drove over her tongue, forcing it to stop swirling so she instead focused on swiping it along the bottom of his shaft until it hit his balls. After a few straining thrusts, her tongue tasted his balls and she turned her face up. Megan blinked up at him, trying to show off in front of everyone, letting spit drip from her chin.

"Very nice Megan. Mei Ling?"

Megan gave Victor's giant erection a pump with her throat before relinquishing it to Mei Ling. Megan really wanted to be the one to make him come, she felt she had that "game edge" after getting two nuts out of Simon.

Mei Ling was of the smallest frame among them. She looked up at Victor and he stared down intently. Then she regarded the large black cock throbbing in both of her hands. It occurred to her that she'd never given the popular quarterback a blowjob. Now she had sucked every starters cock!

Her thoughts faded as focused on the task in-hand, letting her saliva build up on her tongue. Mei Ling took a deep breath through her nose, lifted Victor's thick cock, raising the head to her lips. The petite Asian cheerleader brought her lips to his bulb, kissing it. She transitioned the kiss into the reverse lick, a slight modification, as her wet pink tongue swirled his head. She spread a fresh layer of spit over the one Megan had just applied to his dick.

Mei Ling could taste both Megan and Ashley's lipstick on Victor's cock. She worked her tongue and hands, spreading the viscous layer down, followed by her lips. In a constant, fluid motion, Mei Ling pushed her mouth down Victor's thick shaft. Her lips were stretched thin, but she took his girth deep. Forcing her lips to his base, her hands moved to his balls and she kneaded them for him. When she tried to blink up at Victor, she lost her focus. Though she had managed to deepthroat him, she had to withdraw to avoid gagging.

"Nice effort Mei Ling. We need to get you more practice with the bigger guys, I see." Coach Fawx turned to the newcomer next to her. "Ashley?"

Ashley accepted the heavy dick from Mei Ling, smiling up at Victor. He looked down into her clear blue eyes, on the verge of orgasm. A slightly intimidated look darkened her features for a moment as she regarded the quarterback's cock. She'd been servicing it the entire time, but she hadn't managed to fully throat him yet. Spit filled her mouth, and as she regarded his dick, her mouth became completely filled.

Her soft pink lips met his dark cock head just as her spit drooled out. Her tongue swirled and syrupy spit washed down over his shaft, then his balls, hanging down onto his athletic shorts which were stretched around his ankles. So much saliva had been spread over his stiff erection that his dick was saturated with it. It was the sloppiest blowjob Ashley had ever given.

Relaxing her throat, she opened her lips to accept his head. That was the first part. Then she drove her lips down, stuffing his big lump of a head into her throat. Pressing further, she kept going and felt the lump stiffen somehow. A deep breath through her nose, and she continued down his length. Ashley felt Victor's grip on her pigtails. She closed her eyes and drove her lips down. Her throat wanted to spasm and eject the stiff invader, so she fought that instinct. Ashley tried to mimic the other girls and snake her tongue out along the underside of his shaft. Her lips quivered.

She sensed Mei Ling move beside her and then felt the side of her face against her chin. Ashley's nose hit the hard muscle of Victor's abs and she tried to snake her tongue out, but it struck Mei Ling's lips instead. Ashley blinked up. She was deepthroating him. Mei Ling was sucking his right testicle, kneeling on Ashley's left.

Betty mentally chided herself. She should have told one of the girls to suck his nuts. They had to work as a squad. It just hadn't occurred to her. She had been distracted, aroused.

"Coach Fawx, take off your top," Victor's dulcet baritone rang out.

Betty had been focused on her girls' performance. She looked up at Victor's dark brown eyes.

"What?"

"I'm gonna come. Get your tits out."

Ashley continued throating Victor with Mei Ling on his balls. Victor had reached the point of no return.

"You can come on them with my top on, Victor."

"Ungh," he huffed impatiently. His eyes bore into Betty's "I told you, I want to come on your tits. It doesn't count if I can't see them. Hurry, I won't last much longer. hunnghhh..." he sighed.

Betty looked at him, cocking her head and hesitating.

"Come on Coach, get your tits out," Victor insisted. He palmed the top of Ashley's head and moved a hand to the base of his cock. Still staring intensely at Coach Fawx, Victor pumped himself deep into Ashley's throat while Mei Ling sucked and tongued his balls.

Betty sighed. "Fine," she huffed, crossing her arms over her head and gripping the bottom hem of the sports bra.

Victor saw that Betty was working her top off. He looked down at Ashley, plunging deep into her throat and pausing, letting his girth stretch her tight tunnel as it swelled, eruption imminent. Mei Ling's lips were suctioned tightly onto his right nut.

He met her eyes. "Stay on my balls." Mei Ling gave a slight nod, her lips wrapped around his bloated ball as her tongue lapped it.

Victor wrenched his dick out of Ashley's tight throat, leaving her gasping and coughing. He turned, aiming at Coach Fawx as saliva dripped from his shiny head. Her tight yellow spandex bra stretched, struggling to clear her broad, heavy tits. Finally, the material slipped over her thick boobs and the blonde coach's DDs tumbled out as she pulled the sports bra off her head.

Betty opened her eyes, discarding the bra. Victor had his cock aimed at her, holding it, not even stroking. She had time to see Mei Ling's lips clinging to his nuts as a burst of cum slammed into her face.

"Ah fuck," Victor said calmly. He unleashed three thick shots onto Coach Fawx's face, tensing.

"ooohh... aah... mmmm..." she shrieked, hands flailing. She felt warm spunk wad onto her forehead, then her nose, then lips and chin, closing her eyes.

Victor pinched his head and turned his bucking dick to Ashley. She recovered, sitting up and presenting a tit in each hand to him, smiling with her tongue out.

"AAAATTH," she said, as if at the dentist.

"Ungh," he grunted.

A rope of cum spewed onto her face, lining from her left ear, across her nose and open lips, landing to dangle from her chin to her right tit. Ashley, giggled, shaking her tits and blinking up at him. Victor spread his legs slightly so Mei Ling could easier suck his balls. This caused his cum to shoot lower. Grunting, he striped a fat sticky line over Ashley's broad tits and hands as she held them, shaking. With another grunt, he added a second steamy stream to the tops of her bulging boobs before pinching his head and turning to Megan.

She faced him, moaning and blinking her dark eyes, her tongue jutted out as she also held her tits with both hands.

Losing the ability to control his surging load, Victor splattered a cum rocket right into her forehead, causing Megan to bounce excitedly as it splattered everywhere. Mei Ling's sucking coaxed his balls to continue unloading and he lowered his aim to blast thick strands across Megan's bouncing tits.

"Mmmmm, yessss," Megan said breathily, then her tongue was lapping at the jizz oozing down her face.

Victor turned back to Ashley. "Aaah," he said in a halting sigh, adding a wad of spunk to Ashley's nose. It shot out harder than he expected and it squirted up between her large eyes.

"Oh, hahaha," she cooed.

His orgasm waned as he turned to Coach Fawx. The MILF's thick red lips were clouded with a layer of semen. Her tongue worked at the cum splattered across her mouth, as if something about its flavor troubled her. She presented her huge firm tits to him, her light green eyes smoldering, boring up at him like a laser.