Wayside 3.5 - Under-the-bleachers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A cum bubble formed between her lips and Victor felt his climax surge, inspired by the slutty display.

"Hah," he grunted. A heavy wad streamed out, breaking the cum bubble. Coach Faux flinched as the volley landed over her nose and mouth.

"So much cu-uuuhm," Betty mumbled, closing her eyes as Victor plopped a clump of cum onto her cheek. Mei Ling's tongue swirled on his balls and he smeared his last stream over her closed eyelids.

"Huuuuuh," Victor shuddered.

"Ah... oh..." Betty said, using her fingers to try to clear cum from her eyes. Then her mouth filled with Victor's cock. The flavor of his spunk bloomed on her tongue as he pumped his last cum clumps out. It was rich and thick and had a metallic note.

Victor jammed into her parted lips and finished coming. Mei Ling's tongue continued lashing at his tight nuts. She was lapping at them like a cat, no longer able to suck on them.

"Victor, that was a HUGE nut," Megan observed, still kneeling next to Ashley, with the brownish-blonde slurping and sucking at her cummy tits. "That was like more than Simon's double."

He stared down at Coach Fawx, petting her loose hair and sighing. His thick, dark, veiny shaft was between her red lips and she was using her slender index finger to push cum wads out of her left eye. Victor brought his hand to the right side of her face and used his broad thumb to swipe her right eye clear.

Betty blinked her green eyes up at Victor, her mind conflicted. After taking an accidental cumshot to the face from Simon, she had worried about being "marked" by one of the boys. Now, Victor had given two of the cheerleaders and the cheer coach big sloppy cum facials, in a display of domination. Her tongue swirled over his head, her mouth now teeming with even more of his semen. It tasted wonderful and distinct, and depraved. She sucked his cock willingly, looking up at him with his teen spunk wadded on her features.

Ashley and Megan were playfully kissing and Mei Ling had joined them, focusing her attention on Ashley's huge, cum-streaked breasts. Victor turned to watch, breaking his gaze from the kneeling cheer coach. Betty regarded them as well, her three top cocksuckers sharing the star quarterback's load.

Mei Ling sucked on Ashley's left nipple, liberating a string of sticky jizz. She pulled at it, sucking it like a noodle.

"Wow, Victor, your cum tastes so fucking good," she reported.

Megan broke her kiss from Ashley, laughing. "I always forget how yummy his cum is."

Ashley nodded in agreement, playing with her tits as Mei Ling sucked and cleaned them.

'So good...' Betty thought, then swallowed around the head in her mouth. Victor's softening member slipped from her lips.

"so good..." she murmured, the taste of his rich cum overwhelming her.

Victor stepped back from her, letting go of her head. Coach Fawx knelt there, her hands still holding her completely dry breasts. His cock drooped from his waist, still thick and heavy as it flagged. He looked back to the coach.

"It looks like you missed, Vic," Megan said, pointing at the blonde coach's chest.

"Huh," Betty said, looking down at where Megan was pointing. Though Victor's cum had splattered amply over her face, Betty realized that he had managed to leave her breasts completely unsoiled. She regarded her own huge tits, topped by her stiff nipples, poking through her fingers. Her hands were still playing with them, pinching roughly at her stiff nubs.

Victor chuckled. As he watched the dazed blonde coach, a loose blob of spunk drew out from her chin. The strand broke and the thickest part of the string fell into a clumpy pool in her cleavage. More cum began dripping slowly into her cleavage as if someone had turned on a tap.

"Oh," Betty gently shook her tits, feeling the slick cum ooze between them. Another drip oozed from her chin, collecting in the cleavage pool.

"Nope, looks like I got all your tits, babe," he replied to Megan.

Something about Victor's deep voice broke Betty out of her daze. She let go of her tits, gathered her wits, and gave her whistle a decisive blow. Then she addressed the group.

"Mei Ling, please clean Victor up and put him back in his shorts," she instructed. As Mei Ling crawled over to Victor, Coach Fawx turned to Ashley and Megan. "Today's under-the-bleachers went way longer than usual, and you'll need passes. Hit the showers, girls."

Ashley looked over to her coach, her forehead scrunched, as if confused. "But coach, we just got hit by Victor's cum-shower."

Betty couldn't tell if Ashley was joking or just being naïve, but she couldn't help but laugh. She stood and retrieved her tiny yellow sports bra from the grass beside her.

Victor chuckled too, watching Mei Ling take hold of him. She placed his thick dark head between her thin lips. He sighed as her tongue poked into his cum hole.

"Very funny, Ash. But chop-chop. I won't have you missing next period entirely," Coach Fawx said, clapping, setting the girls into action.

Ashley and Megan stood, tugging their cheer vests back down over their sizeable breasts, despite being sticky and now slightly crusty from the cum-spit mix on their skin. Mei Ling ran her tongue up the bottom of Victor's tacky shaft as it dragged up her face. Even though her lips had been suctioned to his balls during his climax and she'd been well clear of the cum-carnage, she'd gotten just as messy as the rest of the girls during the cleaning process. Mei Ling's small hands stuffed his bulky member into his shorts and she gave the bulge a pat, then rose to join her fellow cheerleaders. The girls looked over each other to ensure their outfits were dress-code compliant. Satisfied, they headed to the girls' locker room, chatting amicably.

Coach Fawx wanted the girls to have plenty of time to shower so that she would have the locker room to herself. She badly needed another climax and would be putting the detachable showerhead to work as soon as possible. Heck, she might also utilize the vibrator in her office. Either way, she couldn't let her cheerleaders know how much the afternoon's events had turned her on. She couldn't have them hearing her orgasm in the shower, maybe accidentally crying out Victor's name in the throes of pleasure.

She realized he was still awkwardly standing behind her.

Turning to him, she met his gaze, still holding the tiny sports bra before her. Her bare tits looked like someone had drizzled icing all over them. They smooshed together slightly as she turned to face him.

"Now what to do about you?" She regarded him, her face still visibly cum-streaked. He raised an eyebrow, silent. Coach Fawx looked down at her breasts, then noticed a few pale blobs in the grass. Some of Victor's errant cum.

"That was quite the load, Victor. Were you saving that one up?"

"Actually, coach, I jerked off in the shower this morning," he admitted, sounding almost sheepish in his post-climax afterglow. "I didn't want to shoot too soon, in case I got called for under-the-bleachers."

"You always get called for under-the-bleachers," she reminded him.

"True," he said, regaining some swagger. "And I always get a good nut from your girls..."

"No sex, though, right?" Coach Fawx raised an eyebrow.

"Oh uh... sure," he lied. "No sex."

Betty began to tug her sports bra on over her head. Once her arms were through, she began working the stretchy yellow fabric over her immense tits, watching him.

"Yes, you shoot big loads, that's for sure. But even for you, that was a lot of cum." The bra cleared her nipples and snugged up against the underside of the blonde coach's hanging orbs. The creamy cum soaked into the front of the bra and created wet white spots in her cleavage. Her stiff nipples dimpled into the material visibly.

"What can I say, Coach, you inspired me." Victor smiled broadly.

Betty gathered her long, somewhat tattered blonde hair behind her shoulders. "Come on, Victor. I didn't get you off," she said innocently. "The girls did."

Victor laughed easily. "You got my nut all over your face and titties. My boy Slater blasted yo' ass twice." His expression flattened. "And don't think I couldn't tell what happened when he came up in that MILF asshole. Coach, I know an orgasm when I see it. You had one."

Betty blushed furiously, biting her lower lip.

"You were just as much a part of this as the girls. Maybe more... Jesus, look at you, covered in football player's cum."

In a flash, the coach was in his face, shaking an index finger at him.

"Now you get this straight. I was coaching, just coaching. Sometimes, hands on demonstrations are required, but that's it. Its just that simple young man." Her expression darkened. "Now, don't push it with me, mister."

Victor stepped back, hands raised. "Woah woah woah, my bad, Coach. I was just sayin, looked like you enjoyed yourself too."

"Enough," she said, turning from him. Victor watched her jiggling ass as she walked away. The black fabric of her tight shorts was soaked through, stained with thick pale wads. Dried cum was streaked up her back. She felt his gaze on her and turned back. "And don't expect this kind of treatment for every under-the-bleachers."

Victor only smiled back, absently squeezing his cock over his shorts.

Betty stormed up the slope from the bleachers to the school. That cocky look on his face as she left him drove her mad. It aroused her to no end and she needed that orgasm now!

Mr. Frank smiled as he noticed the angry blonde coach enter the school. She headed for the shower. He squeezed his cock, headed for his utility room peep hole.