Wayside Ep. 04 - Coming Clean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Frank paused his jacking hand.

"Why don't we start with the first one."

She smiled at his steady tone. He sounded as if he was ordering a fast-food combo.

"Would you like to use lubrication?"

He considered it for a moment. Maybe she'd use her spit. Maybe she'd use her mouth. Maybe other things...

"Let's play it by ear."

Steve and Missy stood amongst the large air processing units that cooled or heated the air for the entire school. They stood, passing the joint back and forth, barely speaking due to the volume of the large fans.

"YOU CAN NO LONGER CALL ME THE QUIET TYPE," Steve yelled at her over the fans.

"WHAT?" she strained back.

"I SAID I'M NOT ACTUALLY THE QUIET TYPE!"

Missy took a long drag, finishing the joint. She grabbed him by the crook of his elbow and pulled him out of the fan bank, toward the faculty lot. They cleared the wind-cyclone of the air processing fans.

"I'm really not the quiet type," Steve said.

Missy brought him right back to the white Lexus SUV that looked brand new. She opened the rear passenger side door. Had it been locked? She jumped in, getting on the seat on her hands and knees, as she crawled in. Steve was greeted by the clear fact that Missy was not wearing panties. Her soft pale ass spread wide to reveal a very thin strip of denim between Missy's cheeks. He caught a glimpse of her labia, pink and soft and smooth. She was naked beneath the romper. At least below the waist.

Steve bound to the open car and followed her, climbing inside.

The interior of the SUV was larger than he expected, and very luxurious. There was a lot of space in the back-seat area and Missy was smiling at him, sitting on the driver's side of the long back bench seat. Steve's breath was smoky and his head felt lighter as he smiled back. He crouch-walked back to her and sat next to her, in the middle of the broad bench seat. Missy immediately placed a hand over Steve's jeans on his left knee.

"What do you think? Pretty good stuff, huh?" she asked, turning slightly toward Steve. Her eyes were happily intoxicated.

The outer curve of her right breast pressed against Steve's left bicep. He was again drawn to her dark green eyes, feeling that sense of familiarity. It hit him even stronger after the joint.

"Its okay I guess," Steve said trying to sound cool. "Did you graduate from Wayside? I feel like I recognize you from somewhere."

She shook her head playfully, turning her whole body at the shoulder. This pressed her right breast even more against Steve's arm and he saw her breast bulge slightly out of his peripheral vision. He didn't dare break eye contact though.

"Nope, I went to Valley High. Go Rams!" she mock-cheered with a sarcastic fist pump.

Steve considered where else he may have seen her but was finding it difficult to focus. What occupied his mind at the moment, as his head swam, was Missy's warm breast pressed against him, and the way her hand on his left knee had moved up his jeans slowly. It was now at his mid-thigh and Steve's thickening cock just happened to be running down the inside of his left jean leg. He felt his dick filling, starting to strain against the jeans. It had stiffened enough that its full shape had formed, and Steve's dick head made a small bulb as it rose above his thigh.

"How do you feel? High?" Missy asked, their eyes laser locked. Her green eyes twinkled, smiling.

Steve mumbled some kind of affirmative grunt.

"Because I feel horny..."

To Brandon, time seemed to slow as his gorgeous redhead teacher set to work on freeing his cock, topless and on her knees between his legs. Her large, blue-grey eyes were even more behind her glasses. His gaze moved slowly from her face to her oily hands, now lowering his zipper and parting the fly of his pants.

His cock was jutting down his thigh and as her oily hands opened his fly, it tried to surge up, now only held back by the soft, thin material of his pale white briefs. Mrs. Fletcher watched his eager erection straining behind the young man's underwear. Her pouty lips were a matte pink and parted slightly. He could see her shiny tongue moving inside of her mouth. She seemed to be rolling it in concentration as she slipped her fingers into the front folds and her hand found the wide thick base of his shaft.

"Oh my god, did you come already?" she gasped, feeling the sticky mess inside as her hand moved toward his head.

Brandon swallowed as she grabbed him. "No, ma'am, its only precum so far," he reported.

She had him by the head and threaded his curvy cock from the gap in his briefs, using her other hand to push the material down. Sandy's dangling, oily tits brushed up against the shins of his jeans as she worked. Brandon hissed through clenched teeth. His angry-looking erection bobbed out fervently, then caught in her hand.

"I guess we didn't need so much oil," she mused, bringing both hands to Brandon's sticky cock.

It throbbed proudly and surged a fresh stream of precum, which coated Sandy's hands. Brandon noticed she had purple fingernail polish, matching her purple skirt. She gripped his stiff pole and stroked it down, but then releasing it instead of jerking him up. Her oily forearms spread stains onto his jeans over his thighs.

Brandon was staring mutely over the scene in his lap. If Mrs. Fletcher were to stroke him properly, she'd be hit with a facefull of cum immediately. As it were, her half-strokes only seemed to make his balls churn, dangerously close to clenching up and expelling their contents all over his kneeling teacher.

Mrs. Fletcher was being quite coy with the situation at hand and Brandon was quickly losing his ability to reason out her motivations. His mind hit a mental speed bump and his mouth moved before his brain could prevent his words.

"I want to give you a pearl necklace," he blurted.

Mrs. Fletcher gave his cock a firm downstroke, then released. As she grabbed his throbbing dick, now oily from her hands, she paused, cocking her head and looking at him.

"Is that so?" she asked rhetorically.

For a moment, Brandon thought he had colossally fucked up. He stared back at her silently.

But she spoke again. "That's a very nice offer, but... a strange thing to say in this moment, don't you think?"

He winced. "Gah, sorry, ma'am. Not a physical necklace... its uh..."

She slowly stroked him, looking at him curiously, smiling adorably.

"A pearl necklace... it means... basically I want to come all over your cleavage... your tits... ma'am."

She chuckled, letting him go and straightening her back to kneel tall. She scooted into his crotch, rubbing her breasts with slick, sloppy sounds. Using her breasts like potholders, she bent slightly at the waist and scooped up Brandon's stiff, thick rod with them.

"We'll need to get at least some of it in my mouth, Brandon..."

With that, she settled against his lap, the huge surface of her under-breasts spreading oil onto the thighs of his jeans, his long, lemon-shaped head gently kissing her chin. Precum streamed against her soft skin.

"Do you think you can manage that?" she asked, her expression becoming neutral. She began slowly pumping her entire body up and down, causing his dick head to vanish between her tits with a gloopy squishing sound.

Brandon nodded dumbly, his left hand moving to Sandy's right shoulder.

She pressed her tits together around what felt like a velvet-covered crowbar. His head vanished again, and she felt warm precum mixing with the oil of her soaked chest flesh. She held her tits by the nipples and used her forearms to squish her cleavage even tighter around him. Her hands slipped under her broad, heavy boobs and she grabbed his cock by the base, below her enveloping mounds. She could feel his rough metal zipper on her forearms.

The movement made Brandon's head re-emerge from her cleavage, nudging her chin. Sandy looked down at it, then parted her pink lips, lowering her tongue onto his head. She flicked her wet pink tongue on his head.

"A-la-lah-lah-lah," she vocalized, flicking her tongue rapidly. Looking up at him, she made eye contact. "Just come whenever you want, Brandon." She turned her face down and used her tongue to batter his shiny cock head.

"Lah-lah-lah-lah-lah-lah-lah-"

Brandon swallowed hard and his grip tightened on her shoulders.

A bolt of cum shot against her working tongue, partially hitting her upper lip and nose, partially spraying higher into the air above her head. It landed in an upside-down J-shape on her forehead.

"Gah!" Brandon grunted, wincing and grimacing as his body shook.

Sandy cautiously blinked behind her glasses as another burst of cum flashed from Brandon's fountaining cock with a wet whooshing sound. She continued flicking her tongue on her student's smooth cock head as she began rocking shallowly. With her hands at his base, her pillowy tits surrounded his shaft, and her flipping, fluttering tongue on his head, she was stimulating his entire cock. He fired a cum volley again with another wet splat.

She continued to blink over at Brandon from behind her glasses as she gently leaned back and forth into him, pumping his cock in her cleavage. Cum was leaping out of his head as she licked it, flowing wildly over the features of her face, neck, and chest. He was grunting urgently with each spurt and shaking, staring back at her in pleasurable shock.

He trembled and spurted. A heavy clump fell onto the left lens of her glasses. The vision in her left eye became a warm whitewash as thick cum glued over her eye. She squeezed her eyes shut and closed her lips over Brandon's head. Sucking on his knob, she let cum fill her mouth, breathing through her nose. She felt Brandon's trembling grip on her shoulder tighten, then felt another burst of cum hit the back of her throat.

The taste spread over her tongue, throughout her mouth. She could even taste him in her nasal cavity, where he'd shot cum up her nose. She heard another grunt and felt another tightening of his grip. She swallowed as a fresh spurt wadded onto her tongue.

Time slowed, now for Mrs. Fletcher. As if flung backward into the past, her mind flashed back to where she'd knelt here in her classroom, just over a week earlier, her mouth open, rapidly filling with Brandon's cum. The flat musky flavor of young semen flooded her nose and taste buds. Below that common taste, Sandy's tongue tingled with a sharp, almost acidic, fruity flavor that made her salivate even more.

She remembered like a lightbulb: Brandon's cum was fruity and had the homogenous texture of a thick gruel. The cum from Principal McNeal's office was thinner, but clumpier. And it had a distinct nutty flavor behind the tangy musk. She remembered how she'd gotten cum so far up her nose from the sloppy facial in the closet. She tasted it whenever she swallowed for the rest of the day.

'It wasn't Brandon's cum in McNeal's office,' she realized. 'What about the closet?' her mind wondered.

Brandon looked over the strawberry-blonde head in his lap. His hand was on her shoulder and his dick was dipping in and out from between her pouty pink lips. Her forehead had a thick J-shaped wad of his cum. Some sat over the left side of her glasses like a gluey eyepatch. She had a cum-mustache that reminded him of the retro-style milk commercials.

The majority of his load made a shiny pool in her cleavage. His thick dick shaft jutted out of the pool for a few inches, spanning from the top of her cleavage to her lips. His cock head was lodged between them. His lap was a sloppy mess and he felt incredible. He reached over and carefully removed his teacher's cummy glasses.

Mrs. Fletcher tilted her head up and Brandon's cock head popped free, wobbling and shiny. Brandon could see a pale mouthful of cum through her gaping lips. She blinked her eyes open cautiously as he lifted her cummy glasses away. She gave Brandon a deliberate look, then swallowed. He just watched, totally dumbfounded. She swallowed again, struggling with his thick offering for a moment.

Sandy sat up a bit, moving Brandon's cock so that she could slap it against her tacky, cum-soaked chest and neck. She regarded her glossy tits.

"So this is making me a pearl necklace. I get it..."

Brandon half-chuckled, half-flinched as she played with his cock. He shuddered as she worked out a rogue clump of cum. It plopped onto her neck and began sliding down her broad tits to join the rest of his load in her cleavage.

"Its 'giving' you a pearl necklace," he reiterated, making finger quotes. "But yes. Actually, this is more like a pearl turtleneck," he said, smiling.

She planted a wet, sloppy kiss on his dick head, like she was proud of it. Like she was giving his cock some sort of blue-ribbon award. With another shudder, he left a final wad on her tongue

"Did you get your... uh... taste?" he asked awkwardly.

She smiled over at him, licking the pale bead from his slit. "Yes, I had plenty to taste," she said wantonly. "It's not your cum, oh is it?" she said, her voice joyous.

Brandon shook his head. He'd made a huge mess, not only on his teacher, but the entire area in general. As Mrs. Fletcher let go of his dick and stood, he looked around. Aside from the damage done to her, his jeans were smeared and stained with oil and cum. There were small puddles and lines of cum on the floor around his chair. His teacher started walking over to her desk, away from him, heels clacking. Her hands were on the belt of her skirt.

"I didn't want to get into this with you if it turned out you were the mystery ejaculator," she began, unbelting. She reached behind her to the zipper of her skirt and he watched her unzip, her chest bulging out toward him. Cum ran down her broad, curvy breasts.

"But I'm so glad it wasn't you, Brandon." Sandy worked the knee-length pencil skirt down over her wide hips. She noticed that the cum-oil layer on her breasts was slowly oozing down her stomach and she didn't want to stain her skirt.

Brandon watched her undress. "You are?"

She stood at her desk facing him, hands on her hips. Her huge tits swayed heavily, dripping cum onto the tiled floor below. She was wearing purple ankle strap heels. Black stockings ran up to her mid-thigh where they were held up by straps to her black garter belt. Below, she wore lacy white panties.

"Yes, very glad. As you may come to learn, young man, sucking cock makes me really, reaahhhlly horny." She unfasted her garter straps and wiggled her hips as she removed the garter and her panties.

Sandy Fletcher leaned back on her desk with a desperate, pouty frown on her face, spreading her legs and dangling them over the edge.

"Its time for the oral portion of your detention," she sighed.

Nicki approached Frank, dragging the wheeled chair behind her. Her heart was pounding in her chest. She did her best to not stare at his engorged cock as she positioned the chair but couldn't move her eyes from it. The ebony tower loomed larger and larger as she got closer. He seemed to aim it at her as she sat, slightly below his level, between his parted legs.

"Ok, this is a perfectly normal procedure," she stated. Was she reassuring him or herself?

Nicki looked from his eyes to his wide, shallow cock head. She had to swallow as her mouth filled with saliva.

'Ok, the patient appears to be fully engorged,' she thought.

"It really would go faster if you got as naked as I am," he said to her coolly.

She tilted her head slightly, a smile stretching over her wide, glossy pink lips. Her blonde ponytail swung to the side behind her.

"I'm afraid that is not part of the procedure," Nicki said easily.

She took a deep breath and lifted her hand from her lap. Mr. Frank was gripping his shaft at the base and angling it toward her. Nicki placed her blue-gloved hands around his thick, hard shaft.

Her mouth again filled with saliva as she gripped Mr. Frank's girthy black cock. She gently squeezed his dark flesh. It was spongey and hard at the same time and seemed to thicken in response to her tightening grip. He moved his hand away from the base and folded both hands behind his head.

"Ok, definitely fully engorged," Nicki said softly.

Mr. Frank watched her gawk. "What was that?" he asked.

Nicki shook her head gently, her small hands on his wide shaft.

"Oh, nothing, just noting your condition." Her eyes met his. "And try not to enjoy yourself too much," she added with a smile.

She loosened her grip and ran her hands down along his length, trying to acclimate her hands to his large organ. Without tightening her hands too much, she moved them up. Her small hands gripped at his wide pole, squeezing with increasing pressure.

'Oh wow, he's big..." she thought. Up close, she realized she was probably holding the biggest one she'd ever seen.

"Well, it is for insurance purposes," Mr. Frank replied.

She laughed at that and began to work him with purpose. Nicki did her best to keep the sexual hunger out of her eyes, but her body was responding, nonetheless. She squirmed slightly and her thick, slick thighs rubbed together, the heat radiating out from between them. She had to swallow her spit-filled mouth again.

Nicki tightened her hands. A good handjob required a firm grip, after all, she reminded herself.

Mr. Frank felt the young nurse checking his hardness with her grip. The tentative pressure reminded him of how some people will check for the intensity of sunburn by pressing into the skin and seeing how long it takes to return to normal color.

"You can squeeze harder, nurse," he offered.

She did, bearing down and starting to jerk him steadily. "How's that?"

"Harder. And faster if you can."

Nicki turned her face down and instinctively bit her lower lip. She wanted badly to suck it, but instead, focused on the patient, squeezing his bloated cock and increasing her pace. Her pussy ached greedily. She ground down against her seat, trying to wedge her thin thong gusset against her stiff clit.

"Mmmmm..." Mr. Frank sighed. "Harder if you can." He put his head back, moving his hands to rest by his hips and closing his eyes.

She squirmed at his instructions and squeezed his cock as tightly as she could. Her hands jacked frantically along his shaft. A whimper slipped from her mouth, and she tried to cover it by clearing her throat. Then she swallowed another mouthful of saliva. The wheels of her chair squeaked slightly as she tried to rub her pussy against the hard surface.

"I was wrong about the lube, Nicki."

She looked up at him, slowing her strokes. He could see the desire in her eyes.

"Don't stop though. Just use your spit. I'm getting close."

Nicki's mouth watered. She looked down at her hands. The blue latex gloves crinkled with each double-fisted pump of his cock. His head was near her chin, looking up at her with its one eye and thrumming with each stroke. She felt the spit pool inside her closed lips.

Without stopping to consider the implications, she opened her lips and let the saliva cascade out. It ran out in a thick drip, landing on the top side of his smooth, dark head. Nicki's experience told her the sloppier she could be, the more he'd enjoy it. The spit continued to flow and she circled her mouth such that the drool ran down to wrap around the wide, tapered head like clear syrup.

Mr. Frank opened his eyes as wetness hit his tip. He wasn't sure she'd actually go through with it, so he'd asked casually. He watched excitedly as the young blonde nurse draped her slick, wet spit over his dick head, then moved her gloved hands to massage it down his long shaft. The glossy, clear spit ran generously out from her glossy pink lips.

He had to fight the urge to grab her head and pop his hips up, jamming her pink lips with dark cock meat. Mr. Frank tightened his grip on the crinkled paper surfacing the examination table. He watched the top of her blonde head. She seemed to be slowly lowering her face, following the drool down as if she was being pulled by the string of spit.