Wayside Ep. 04 - Coming Clean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she realized it was time for her to go. She lurched out of the chair and muttered a goodbye as she darted away.

Janet watched her go, leaving the open door. She got up and moved to the doorway. Unfortunately, Bill's briefcase was gone. He'd left for the day. Principal McNeal had just missed her premium third orgasm of the after-school session with him. She had a sample of Mr. Frank's cum that tasted like a strawberry starburst. She had no idea if it was his cum in her coffee, so she was no closer to her revenge to that prankster, the Ejaculator, as she had come to think of him.

At least the cum sample from Nicki was still warm. Janet picked up the wide-brimmed cup, put it to her lips and threw it back like a shot. But it was thick and slowly oozed down into her open mouth. She used her tongue to scrape it out, like she would have with a Jello shot back in college. Some spilled out to run down her chin.

She tasted it again, just to be sure. Was that nutty flavor masked by the strawberry? She swallowed it down. Nicki was now a pawn for her, instead of a tentative ally. The nurse was clearly subservient and submissive to her, that was clear from their kiss. Maybe she'd be a more reliable after-school snack?

Her phone rattled and she checked it. Bill was checking in, letting her know he had indeed left.

Principal McNeal gathered her things and locked up as she left, her heels clicking down the deserted hall. It was over an hour since school had finished for the day and athletic practices and after-school activities would be wrapping up. She looked forward to the end of this horrible day as she left, expecting her daughter to be waiting for her in the parking lot. They were sharing Janet's car as Missy, her and Bill's daughter, was taking classes at the local community college.

Passing Mrs. Fletcher's classroom, she thought she heard a faint scraping sound, as if someone were moving a desk, but then her thoughts moved on.

'Missy better not be smoking in my new Lexus,' she thought.

Steve had never had sex while high before. As he dove into Missy's sweet pink pussy, he found a new level of focus and concentration. He also found that he was lasting longer than he expected, even as the young blonde deepthroated him. Her deep, plunging thrusts felt amazing, though less stimulating than her upright blowjob had. Which was fine with Steve. He was pretty sure he had her approaching orgasm.

His suspicion was based on the fact that she was practically screaming around his cock and grinding his head against the back window with her ass. Missy would plunge her mouth down his shaft, bob shallowly, then pull up, usually with a GASP or a GAH! The whole time, rolling her hips with the thrusts of Steve's tongue into her.

In truth, Missy was less focused on the blowjob part of the 69 and enjoyed Steve's mouth and fingers on her pussy. She shoved her face down his shaft and gathered his balls against her nose. Stretching her legs and deepening the split slightly, she ground her clit against Steve's chin as he lapped at her gushing cunt.

"GGGGGGHUH!" she grunted his cock from her throat and looked back at him. "RIGHT THERE, RIGHT THERE, RIGHTTHERERIGHTTHERE OHHHHH!" Missy moaned, slapping her own ass over Steve's hand as he parted her cheeks. "IM-COMING--DONTSTOP-----" she warned.

Steve thought she was being awfully loud, with the windows open. He continued tonguing her deeply while flexing his chin against her stiff little nub. Her wetness ran down his face. He didn't stop tonguing her pussy but brought a hand to the back of her head.

He guided her whining lips to his cock head and drove it home.

"COMMINGGGGHHUUUCCCK!---" she was cut off and groaned as her mouth sunk down Steve's shaft.

'That's better,' Steve thought, ravishing her pussy. He let go of her head and let her grunt out her orgasm on his hard dick. He spread her cheeks and tongued her through it, his nose spearing against her asshole.

Missy was gagging and shaking. She always had powerful orgasms when she was high. This one was even better than most, heightened by the taboo of fucking one of her mom's students, in the back of her mom's new ride, with the windows down. She grunted and drooled, overwhelmed by pleasure.

Returning from her orgasm, she found her throat stuffed with cock. She inhaled through her nose and grabbed his base, lifting her mouth off. Missy panted and shuddered with pleasurable aftershocks. Her eyes rolled back as she hugged Steve's thick erection against her cheek. She stroked him gently by her ear as her legs began to cramp, stretched as they were.

"Fuck, that was hot," she said breathlessly.

She released the pressure on Steve's face and sank her ass down in to his lap. Missy turned over her left shoulder with her back to Steve and began kissing him while stroking his dick between her thighs. She arched her back into him as they kissed, her legs straddling his on the outside. Steve's hands lifted to grab at Missy's tits bulging out from the zipper.

Missy broke their kiss and stepped forward. She spun to face him and had to bend at the waist in the backseat space. Her fingers pinched the mostly open zipper and tugged it the rest of the way down. Her tits spilled out a bit more as she leaned over.

"Pull your pants down," she said, smirking.

Missy slipped her shoulders back and pulled her arms out of the short sleeves. Her B cup breasts tumbled out fully and she tugged on her nipples. Her romper bunched at her waist. Steve unbuttoned and quickly freed his wet cock and balls from his jeans and underwear, which sank to his ankles as he lifted his hips and sat back down.

"You've done so well, Steve." Missy turned her back to him again, smiling over her shoulder. "See if you can hold out a little bit longer and I'll give you a nice surprise..." she teased, backing up to him and straddling him with her legs on the outside.

Missy, like her mother, knew that her third orgasm would be her best. Hopefully Steve could get her through two more. He'd been a great fuck already.

It occurred to Missy how messed up the knowledge about her mother's climax preference was but dismissed the thought as she found Steve's throbbing erection on his torso.

Steve felt her grab his cock and angle it up toward her pussy, swiping it along her slit. The thin denim running between her thighs snagged his aching, stiff head, but only served to stimulate his cock and her pussy with the thin rough barrier. He gulped and grabbed her round cheeks, spreading them as he squeezed them tightly. She swiped his head up and back on her slit, up and back. Steve's thumb hooked onto the denim strip and pulled it to the side.

"I'll see what I can do," Steve answered in a shaking voice, gripping Missy's ass tightly as she placed his head inside and lowered her pussy down his shaft.

"Ooooooh," she sighed.

Steve felt her ass muscles clench in his hands as she lowered. The backs of her thighs rested on the tops of his and she wiggled her hips. Steve flexed his cock as it jutted deeply into the blonde, releasing one of her ass cheeks to grip her ponytail and pull.

Missy's impaled herself on her handsome new acquaintance in one stroke, she was so ready. He surprised her slightly by stabbing his cock deeper and pulling her hair. Her head rotated upward, and she shuddered. It seemed even more likely that Steve could give her two more climaxes.

The SUV began rocking in the fading afternoon daylight. School had been out for almost an hour. The large Lexus rocked harder and harder.

What had started as a rhythmic creaking as Brandon mounted his teacher had progressed into a sporadic grinding screech as he thrust into her with increasing power. Though Mrs. Fletcher had closed the door and drawn the blinds down, this chirping screech and the muted voices of the sexually engaged pair could be heard echoing throughout the hallway. Luckily for them, school had been out for over an hour and the halls were deserted corridors.

Brandon was giving it to Mrs. Fletcher in long, strong strokes. She was taking him deep, and using her weight and leverage to drive herself right back into him. Each time, his bare thighs would clap sharply against her ass.

"Oh Brandon, your cock is whunderful," Mrs. Fletcher said whimsically, huffing out on the last word as he slammed into her, rippling her body below him.

"Mmmm, I love how your big tits shake when I fuck you," he said, smiling maniacally down at her. His hands were on either side of her head, supporting his weight as he bore into her. As if to emphasize his praise of her breasts, he shifted his weight back and firmly grabbed each of her bulging orbs in his hands.

He threw his hips forward and they grunted in unison, moving together, bodies clapping.

"I'm just so glad it wasn't you that tricked Principal McNeal. Uh," she grunted, taking another thrust. "Though I did enjoy seeing her taken down a notch. UUUGH!"

Their bodies clapped together. Brandon's hands tightened on her tits and he rose up. She felt his weight on her now, bearing down on her and holding her by her tits. He stroked into her again. Their bodies clapped sharply. Her nipples stiffened.

Brandon felt his slowly-building orgasm humming in his core. He spread his legs and drove into Mrs. Fletcher, shifting her back slightly on her desk. The desk screeched and their bodies clapped. The breath went out of Mrs. Fletcher in a huff as she took his strong thrust. He kissed against her open mouth.

"Mrs. Fletcher... ungh..." He jerked, thrusting into her. She rippled, grunting.

They made eye contact. Her legs straightened against him as he dropped his hips against her. Their bodies clapped and their hips raised. Brandon got up on his knees over Mrs. Fletcher as he bent her over farther. Her tits squished against her chin between the two of them, even as he gripped them. She watched him, her eyebrows mashed together in a hopeful expression. He looked back at her, his face tight.

Brandon delivered a firm thrust, rocking her body. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she began panting. He drew back and shoved in, balls-deep. Their bodies clapped together.

"Fuck, ma'am," he sighed. His cock surged and he drove into her powerfully.

She was pressed under him, her back arched, her stocking-clad legs against his shoulders. He lifted his hips, tightened his grip on her tits, and stroked into her again. She was practically bent in half.

"AAAH AAAAHHH AAAHHHHHH!" Mrs. Fletcher moaned in a trembling voice, her eyes rolling back. Her legs flexed against him, as if trying to push him off. Her body clenched and she repeated, "AAAAHH... AAAAAH... AAAAAAHHHHHH!"

Mrs. Fletcher's kicking legs became stiff against his shoulder, over her head. The purple high-heeled shoe on her left foot slipped to dangle from one toe and her climax hit. Pleasure overwhelmed her as she nodded her head, her eyes white.

Her wet pussy was a milking vise. All at once, his slow-build orgasm had hit a rocket boost.

"FAAAAAAHHHCK!" he roared, driving his hips into hers and peaking. The dangling high heel fell from her left foot to clatter on the floor behind her as he began pumping hot cum into his teacher.

"AAAAHHAA... UUUUHHUHHHH... UH HUH!" she huffed, her body twitching against him.

"AAAAACK!" he grunted, grimacing, spit flying from his lips. He held his teacher by her breasts, flexing and holding nothing back. He blasted her MILF pussy with his hot teen spunk.

She took everything he had, spurt after spurt. She even managed to reach up and grab her own ankles, flexing into him blindly, eyes rolled back, head back, as they orgasmed simultaneously. Brandon did his best to drive into her guts as deeply as he could. The room filled with wanton groans and gasping breath as they both climaxed powerfully. Sandy thought she might have had an initial orgasm, then another immediately after as she realized Brandon was coming inside her.

Waves of pleasure rippled over them, their bodies melting together. The connection was one of open, unrestricted, unashamed pleasure. By the time their gyrations slowed, Brandon felt sated and emptied and powerful. Sandy felt redemption and fullness and satisfaction. Finally, they came to a comfortable resting position, Sandy laying back against the desk, legs spread, dangling over the side. Brandon lay on top of her, still inside, one arm behind her head, her soft hair cascading down over it. The other was still on her breast, gently caressing it as they kissed.

Sandy found herself dreading the moment he would have to pull out. Then she remembered that she'd cleaned off her desk before Brandon had gotten there for detention, in case she found herself in this exact position.

How could she return homework assignments or graded exams, crusted over with his and her cum? That certainly wouldn't do. But she expected when he pulled out, there would be quite a bit of bodily fluid spilled onto her desk.

She found it funny how quickly her brain went from extreme pleasure to the extremely mundane details of reality.

'Don't get cum on little Suzie's book report,' she found herself thinking.

As if he could read her thoughts, Brandon was pulling back, breaking their kiss. She could feel his flagging manhood inside her, cum-slick and warm. She wondered if he'd get hard again, but again her mind snapped to reality.

'His mom will be here to pick him up soon,' she thought.

Sandy let her head fall back, smiling. "I haven't been this full of cum since my honeymoon," she said with a laugh.

Brandon's face was relaxed. As he looked down at her, his expression became serious, as if he were searching for something profound to say.

"Mrs. Fletcher, I..." He swallowed, tentative.

She looked up at him. "Brandon, that was exactly what I needed." Her hand was on his cheek. "We can talk about all this later. For now, we need to get cleaned up before your mom gets here. My door is shut, but they don't have locks," she reminded him.

Missy had found the perfect height to ride Steve. She used her athletic thighs to lift her hips from his until just his head stayed inside. The stiffness of his erection threatened to withdraw from her completely, so she pressed her palms against the roof of the SUV and dropped her hips, slipping Steve's entire length deep into her body. She grinded briefly on his length, marveling at his stiffness. Steve groaned, his hands on her tits, squeezing them powerfully. He felt her puffy pussy lips kiss his balls as she ground down on him.

Steve's strong grip on her breasts sent her over the edge. She fell back against him, unable to flex her thighs through the pleasure. Instead, she gyrated her hips wildly, laying her head back on his shoulder. Steve smiled cruelly and moved his hands on her soft, jiggly tits. His pinching fingers found her nipples and she wriggled wildly in his lap.

"NNNNGGGHHAAAAAH!" she grunted.

Steve clapped a hand over her mouth, and she grunted again, this time muted. He tweaked her nipple as she writhed and clawed at his arm over her mouth. Steve pulled her nipple away until it snapped back, then moved that hand to the union of his cock and her stuffed pussy. He began slapping her clit.

Somehow the smacking contact to her clit set her into action again, and she found strength in her thighs, even as she continued coming. She was murmuring and turning her head back and forth like a possessed person. Missy whined as she rode him through that orgasm.

As pleasure cleared from her head and the blood stopped pounding in her temples, she was excited.

'And now for the third,' she thought.

Missy drove up and pushed down, lifted up and pushed down, hands flat on the roof, feet flat on the floor. Steve's hands came back to her front to clasp at her bouncing tits. His cock felt thicker and stiffer than ever, but suddenly it was even wetter inside her. Missy looked back and down at Steve. His face was a mask of concentration and she was pretty sure he was leaking precum.

Steve grasped at Missy's caroming tits and hard nipples as they moved with her bouncing body. He was staring at her back, at the delicate lettering on the small of her back. She had a tramp stamp in some kind of foreign script, and it stuck halfway out from the denim romper bunched at her waist. This was the longest he'd ever fucked without coming and he could feel it boiling inside him. He wondered what the lettering meant. He pictured his hard dick, somewhere inside her body, embedded within her behind that tattoo, thrumming in and out of her hungry, gripping pussy.

Soon it would boil over. He thought maybe the tramp stamp meant, "geyser", because that's how he felt.

"Fuck!" he grunted, smacking Missy's ass.

His loud swear and the sharp slap echoed out of the parked SUV's half open windows as it began rocking for the third time that afternoon.

Janet firmly pushed the bar handle and the outer door opened.

KATHUNK!

She stepped out into the fading afternoon sun. The bright beams had turned from blinding yellow to softening orange. Principal McNeal strode toward the faculty lot, her heels clicking on the asphalt. The door swung closed behind her.

CLANK!

Janet reached the corner, relieved to see her new white Lexus SUV among the few vehicles left in the faculty lot. Missy was sometimes reliable, it seemed. Janet slung her bag higher on her shoulder, stepping toward her car.

Were the rear windows down? She couldn't see anyone in the driver's seat, though the windows were heavily tinted. Janet tried to walk faster. Then she noticed the movement. Her car was rocking.

From the half open window, Janet could see Missy in the back seat. She was jumping or squatting or something in the back seat, causing the rocking of the vehicle. Janet heard a muted, "FUCK!" from the dark back seat of the car, punctuated by a sharp slap. Her mouth gaped open as she moved closer and her daughter's tits came into view. Missy was smiling and she was half turned behind her, speaking.

"It's okay," her daughter said, "I'm on the pill. You can come in me. If you fuck me right through it, I'll come too. Okay?"

She heard a muffled response. There was someone in the car with her. Missy looked to be riding someone reverse-cowgirl position in the back seat of her new Lexus!

Janet began walk-running toward the car. She didn't want to just start yelling, causing a scene. Someone might see her.

"Missy!" she tried to whisper/shout, rushing her steps. "Missy!" She waved her arms trying desperately to get her attention.

But Janet's college daughter couldn't hear her from inside the car. She began bouncing up and down frantically. Her pale body and hair only made a blur through the gap in the window.

Janet's heels thudded on the parking lot's surface.

CLIP CLIP CLIP CLIP CLIP

"Missy! Missy!"

From the dark interior of the back seat: "Fuck. Yes. Fuck Yes. Here it comes, Missy. Fuck that cum right out of me!" A set of hands rose and closed over her daughter's tits.

Missy had her head back, eyes closed, and was crying out, her mouth in a perfect O-shape.

"HOH OHOHO OH OH!" she chirped.

Janet's hands hit the top of the open window.

"MISSY!"

"OH OH- MOOOOM!" the blonde stopped bouncing, her eyes flew open and met her mother's.

"GNNgggh!" Steve grunted from behind.

"You get off that cock right now, young lady!" Janet huffed.

"MOOOOM! We were... he was... you can't..." Missy whined.

Steve was desperate to come and was right on the edge, trying to grind up into Missy. She was completely distracted, her orgasm ejected from her mind. He squeezed his eyes closed in frustration, needing to blast off into the depths of the cute tight blonde, but he needed a strong finish to get there. He blinked and looked around Missy's body to the tall dark figure peering in the window.