Wayward Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Cindy begins her journey to debase herself.
2.3k words
4.26
21.4k
15

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan finally got up from the table and walked into the master bedroom. On Cindy's dresser he noticed her cell phone, car keys and purse. He looked in her purse and found she had only removed her driver's license and any cash she had. He realized Cindy hadn't taken any credit cards and there would be no way to track her down.

Suddenly he got nervous and opened his banking app on his phone. Guilt enveloped him when he realized she hadn't emptied their bank account like he was afraid. She had simply disappeared into the night.

Cindy took an Uber to her regional bosses' apartment across town. Before she disappeared, she still had one more item to tie up. However, she knew this would be a much more enjoyable goodbye.

Tim was her regional sales manager, they had been having a solid affair for about two years. He was much older than her at 52-years-old, but he was more virile than men half his age. Of course, he liked to say that was occasionally due to the marvels of modern medicine.

Tim finally got home from the bar about 10 pm. When he came in, he was already a little drunk. He found Cindy in the bathroom lying in his large garden tub. She appeared to be in the same state Tim was; as a half bottle of Jack Daniels sat next to her on the edge of the tub.

"Already starting your new life, slut?" Tim asked with a large grin.

"You know it baby, my plan is to stay in some level of inebriation for the next 365 days,"

Cindy said. She took another drink and said, "I'm just sad I couldn't find your weed."

"Sorry baby, I'm out," Tim said, "besides, you gotta start small, don't wanna go too hard too fast."

"I know what I want hard and fast," Cindy said as she pulled herself out of the tub.

Tim picked up a towel and handed it to Cindy and she held on to his arm as she wobbled while she dried herself off. "fuck, I am a little drunk."

"That's how I like my sluts," Tim said.

"I know baby, this plan was all my idea. But let's say you might have opened the door I walked through."

Tim smiled at Cindy. He had some of the same reservations Dan had but their relationship was not the type he could express the concerns to Cindy.

"Ok baby, why am I the only one naked? let me see that magnificent cock." Cindy slurred as she reached for Tim's belt.

"That's it slut, you need one more for the road," Tim teased as he pushed Cindy's head down causing her to kneel.

Tim took off his button-down shirt as Cindy undid his belt and unzipped his pants. He stepped out of his pants and shoes as he stood there in his boxer briefs and dress socks. Cindy slowly peeled down Tim's underwear as his cock sprang into her face.

Tim's cock was exactly the same length as her husbands. 7 inches, but unlike Dan's penis which was the circumference of a small energy drink can, Tim's prick was at least as big and round as a beer can. The mushroom head was almost odd looking it was so distinct, it was almost like a large rib an inch down his penis. It was the source of much pleasure to Tim when Cindy licked around the massive head. It also was a wonderful feeling as it slid in and out of Cindy's body.

Slowly Cindy began her assault on Tim's cock. She began to lick around that wonderful mushroom head. Then she would put just the head in her mouth and alternate sucking just the head in and out as fast as she could and then dive down his cock as far as she could.

Soon saliva began to drool out of her mouth as she continued to work on her attempt to deep throat the large cock.

"That's it slut, c'mon take it. You know you want to take it all." Tim said. He always liked to challenge Cindy and knew she was competitive in the bedroom.

Now Tim began to push Cindy's button's he had learned to push. "You fucking whore," he growled.

"I'm gonna find your whore ass on the streets before long. You'll be a doped up fucking piece of gutter trash." Cindy began to gag and choke on Tim's dick in an attempt to take it down to the root.

"Come here cunt," Tim said as he suddenly grabbed Cindy by the hair and dragged her to the bed. Tim half pulled, half threw Cindy onto the top of the bed and spun her around and dragging her until her head hung off the bed.

"Yes," Cindy moaned, "Do it, treat me like the piece of shit I am. Don't go easy on me, don't treat me like anything but the junkie whore I'm destined to be." If I die tonight, I want it to be because you murdered me with that fucking cock."

Tim smiled at Cindy knowing she had talked herself into a sub space only she could take herself. He knew the next few hours he would be responsible for her well-being because Cindy loved to push her boundaries.

That being said he wasn't going to disappoint her. He jammed his cock down her throat to the root. Cindy retched and made horrible noises as he pistoned his cock down her throat. Occasionally he would rub the tip of his dick he could see bulging in Cindy's throat.

Tim would then pull his cock out and Cindy would cough up saliva and bile that would run down her forehead and onto her hair and down onto the carpeted floor. Cindy's eyeliner was running down her face as tears poured out of her eyes.

"C'mon," she would gasp, "c'mon choke me with it." she said. Tim would jam his cock back in her throat again driving in and out, in and out.

This time when Tim pulled back out and Cindy turned her head and puked up her bile and the smell of the booze, she had been drinking filled the room.

Cindy took a large breath and said, "I want you to treat my fucking throat like my cunt, don't go gentle. Pound it like you were trying to knock me up through my throat. Pump your cum so far down my throat it goes straight into my belly."

Tim could see Cindy's pussy lips were already swollen with desire. She had been rubbing her cunt this entire time he assaulted her mouth.

Tim jammed his cock back into Cindy's mouth and forcefully pumped his raging hard on down her throat. Cindy began to make more noise and choking sounds. Tim slowed down a little, knowing he had to be the responsible one in the room.

Cindy looked at Tim and her eyes communicated her frustration with him, and he began to pick up his pace again. Luckily for them both Tim felt the stir in his testicles and knew he was about to cum.

"Take my cum you worthless fucking cunt," Tim growled as he pumped at least four shots of semen deep down Cindy's throat.

Cindy's eyes rolled back in her head as the assault on her throat and the fingers she had been jamming into her cunt brought her to her own orgasm.

Tim pulled his cock out of Cindy's mouth and sat down in a chair next to the bed exhausted from the incredible blow job his lover had done. Cindy rolled over onto her stomach and smiled a devious smile.

"Thanks baby," she said.

"Babe," Tim said with a slight amount of trepidation. "What's going to happen if you run across some psycho fucker that isn't smart enough to reign you in?"

"You mean my next boyfriend?" Cindy teased.

"Not funny," Tim pushed knowing he was treading on an area he wasn't sure he had a right to tread on; but you don't fuck someone for two years and not build up some emotion.

"Look," Cindy finally said, "I can tell you this, and I certainly wouldn't share this with my husband. You and I share a wonderful bond, obviously different than the one with my spouse but you know me well enough to know, I don't care."

Tim looked at her confused and worried. "Don't care?"

"Yes. I don't care if some psycho fucking takes me to the other side and I don't make it back. I wanna push that fucking envelope. I want to run across that mother fucker that uses me for only his pleasure, even if his pleasure comes from hurting me. Especially if his pleasure comes from hurting me." Cindy said flatly.

"I want to experience it all," she said, "it's not just a fantasy, it's gotta be a reality, I'm going to debase myself so much that no one would recognize me from my previous life."

"I thought your plan was to return to your previous life?" Tim asked.

"Yeah, I know but that's a bridge I'll cross when I get to it." Her smile when she said that made Tim concerned for her relationships with both he and Dan when she returned.

"Enough of the serious talk," Cindy said, "I really need that fat cock in my pussy."

Tim and Cindy fucked the rest of the night. It was much more sensual and slower than Cindy would have wanted but she knew Tim had fallen into the same space Dan was in regard to concern for her safety and in his mind, he wanted their last time to be more of an emotional connection. Personally, Cindy found it a letdown.

In the morning Tim went over a couple of other things he felt Cindy needed to know.

"Babe I got you on an 18-month leave of absence. Usually they are only a year, but I got you an extended six months. This way you will still have medical insurance and a spot back at the company when you come back."

"How did you manage that?" Cindy asked.

"The HR director likes fat cock too." Tim said.

Cindy laughed as well "good, I was worried about you getting your rocks off while I was gone."

"Speaking of getting my rocks off," Tim said as he moved in front of Cindy with his cock in his hand.

Cindy took his hardening dick in her mouth again and soon had it at full attention. Just then Tim's cell phone rang on the table next to them. Cindy rolled her eyes with Tim's dick in her mouth as he reached down thinking it was probably work.

Cindy noticed Tim's eyes get big and he held the phone up and she could see Dan's name and cell number displayed on the screen.

"I'm not here." Cindy said as Tim hit the answer button.

"What's up Dan?" Tim asked. As he did this Cindy turned and grabbed a bottle of lube off the end table and began to squirt it on Tim's massive cock.

"Hey Tim," Dan said. "Did you happen to see Cindy last night?"

As Tim began his blatant lie to Dan, he held his cock straight out with his opposite hand. Cindy spread her ass cheeks and began to push back her asshole onto Tim's manhood.

"I haven't seen Cindy in a few weeks," Tim said. "Has she gone missing?" he needled Dan.

Cindy looked back at Tim and smirked as he said it and mouthed the words "yeah, fuck me."

"I'm not sure missing, is the word. Well I guess it kind of is. I guess you knew she was taking this sabbatical or whatever you want to call it."

Tim began to pump Cindy harder and reached down and put the phone on speaker and sat it on the table next to the rutting couple.

"She left her cell phone here and I realized that if she got in trouble or if I had bad news or something urgent came up, I wouldn't be able to get a hold of her." Dan said.

"Yeah that sucks," Tim said as he began to hammer Cindy's asshole.

"Tim, what's that noise, did I catch you at a bad time?" Dan asked.

"No man, I'm just getting ready for work."

Cindy's ass let out a loud fart noise from the assault. "Sorry dude, I'm on the pot." Tim quickly said.

"Oh shit," Dan said, "well, if you see Cindy let her know she left her phone behind, I thought she might visit you or even stay with you."

"Nah dude. I haven't seen her. I'd like too, you know how I feel about your wife." Tim couldn't resist a little more needling.

"Yeah, I Know," Dan now sounding like a beat down man. "Tim, take care." Dan said as he hung up the phone.

Tim watched the call disconnect and then said, "I'm taking care of your whore wife, that's what I'm taking care of."

"Yeah fuck me in my ass, fuck me where I shit from." Cindy ranted. Ass fucking was probably her favorite way to currently debase herself.

"I'm going to come you dirty whore." Tim began to pant.

"Do it, come in my shitter and then make me clean it," Cindy begged.

Tim pulled his pulsing cock out of Cindy's asshole before he had even finished cumming. Shooting one rope of come onto the carpet as Cindy turned and began to bob up and down on Tim's ass flavored cock.

After Cindy had finished cleaning his cock and swallowed everything she smiled up at Tim and said, "I've had fun baby, if you find me lying in a gutter somewhere, treat me like any other gutter tramp."

"I will baby," Tim said. "You know where you're going next?"

"Well, you're out of weed, so I think I'm going to swing by and pick some up," Cindy smiled as she said it.

Tim leaned down and gave her one last kiss, "good luck my sweet whore."