Wayward Wife Ch. 05

Story Info
Cindy expands her horizons, she and Sky start to play.
2.7k words
4.44
12.9k
9

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy reached into the back seat of the beater Honda and grabbed her shorts and thong panties as she slid off Sunny's deflating dick.

"Man, that was good baby," Sunny said in earnest.

"Yes, it was baby," Cindy cooed. "You're such a hot fuck." she said, definitely trying to inflate Sunny's ego a little bit. She did enjoy Sunny but he was similar to her husband in both skill and intensity. He had way more stamina than Dan though she thought to herself.

"Oh fuck," Cindy said.

"What is it?" Sunny asked looking around thinking the cops had pulled up or something.

"I kicked off my damn tennis shoes and left them in your front yard," Cindy laughed as she said it.

"No worries babe, you won't be the only barefoot chic that's ever come in here," Sunny said.

"Cool, I wonder how many of the others had cum running down their leg like I do right now." Cindy wiped her palm on her inner thigh and showed Sunny their mixed juices.

"Oh, one or two I guess," Sunny said in his best surfer voice.

Once inside the store Sunny asked Cindy, "what's your favorite drink?"

"Jack & Coke probably," she said.

"Cool" Sunny said and then asked "will this work?" As he grabbed an off-brand Cola that was half the price of a two-liter of Coke.

"Yeah baby that's perfect, you're a smart shopper, you" Cindy laughed.

"Hey, if I'm gonna spend cash I'm going to save it for the good stuff," Sunny said.

They made their way around the store and bought some potato chips, candy, and then found themselves on the liquor aisle. Sunny picked up a bottle of Jack Daniels for Cindy as she gave him a huge smile. He picked up a bottle of 'Boone's Farm' wine that was on special for $5.00 a bottle.

"Sky likes to be classy and drink wine," Sunny said in a manner that Cindy couldn't tell if he was being serious or making fun of her.

"What do you want baby?" Cindy asked.

"Oh, I'm not a drinker, I like my weed and I'll probably pick up a twelve-pack of Bud Light on the beer aisle." Sunny said.

"Nothing wrong with a little Buuuuud" Cindy said trying to sound like her best version of a beach stoner chic.

They both giggled at her joke and after picking up the twelve pack made their way to the front check out.

The store was a smaller grocery store and didn't appear to be a chain store. It's not a store Cindy would have visited in her former life, but it had a certain amount of nostalgic charm she thought. When they got to the front check out, they were third in line. Cindy and Sunny began to look at the items hanging there by the register under the magazines and weekly readers.

Sunny turned his back to the front of the store and faced Cindy. He reached over and pulled two boxes of condoms off the hanging rack and handed them to Cindy.

"Put those in your hoodie pocket," he said under his breath.

Cindy looked at Sunny with fear for the first time since she met him. In her warped moral compass, she was working towards self-destruction that did not include stealing. She could hear her late father's voice in her head "nothing worse than a fucking thief."

Cindy knew though, she was going to have to cross some lines in the journey that even she hadn't prepared for. She took the condoms from Sunny and put them in her pocket.

"Sure babe," she said, trying to sound confident. Then she grabbed a 3-pack of Bic lighters and put them in as well with a large grin on her face.

"Bonnie and Clyde," Sunny mumbled under his breath as they both smiled at each other.

"Next." they heard the cashier say, causing them both to jump just a little.

"We need a carton of Marlboro Lights as well," Sunny said and the girl turned and pulled them from the older style cigarette holder behind her station.

"Oh fuck!" Sunny proclaimed loud enough that the old woman who spotted them finishing their fuck session earlier and was now in the check out next to them turned and looked.

"We forgot the diapers," Sunny said, he then ran over to the baby aisle leaving Cindy and the checker looking at each other. Cindy just knew the checker could see the outline of the condoms and lighters in her pocket.

After ringing up the merchandise and while making change for Sunny the checker leaned over and asked Sunny if he had any Kush."

"Nah" Sunny said, "I might have some Reggie out in the car."

Just then the store assistant manager walked up and began packing up their groceries.

"I'll see you Thursday" the checkout girl told Sunny.

Sunny and Cindy walked out to the car. Before he started it Sunny pulled a one-hitter pipe from his bag and packed it with weed.

"So, is this Reggie or Kush?" Cindy asked trying to be a good student of the weed game.

"Baby we only smoke Kush, Reggie is for the losers and hood rats," Sunny said as he lit the one hitter and took a long drag.

Sunny then showed Cindy the mechanics of the one-hitter and she smoked a good amount of weed on their way back to the trailer. She smoked so much when they pulled up to the drive through at McDonalds the black girl in the drive through laughed and yelled "damn boy, somebody getin' lit."

On the way to her new home Cindy leaned back and let the weed and loud thumping music overtake her and she could do nothing but smile.

When they got back, Cindy left her Nike's in the front yard and helped Sunny carry the rest of the groceries inside.

"Sky we're home," Sunny called out.

Sky came out of the back bedroom and hushed Sunny, "Shhhh, babies down for the night."

"Oh good" Sunny said.

Cindy noticed Sky had changed. She was now wearing a sort of t-shirt dress. The sides were cut so it was easy to get a good view of side-boob. The shirt/dress was big enough it often pulled away and you could see her large areolas and thumb sized nipples through the arm holes.

Cindy was staring and swaying a little feeling the effects of the weed she had just smoked when Sky realized her state.

"Bitch, did you get stoned without me?" She asked.

Cindy stammered for a second and then finally said "yeah, it was some good shit."

Sky laughed at her and said "was it as good as that fine cock you rode to town on?"

"Almost baby" Cindy cooed to her.

They began unloading the grocery bags and Sky opened the carton of Marlboro lights and pulled out a new pack of cigarettes. Cindy handed her the package of Bic lighters she had stolen as Sunny told Sky about Cindy 'ripping' the condoms and lighters' Sky lit two and passed Cindy one, she then handed the open pack to Sunny so he could light his own.

Sunny cleared off a spot on the dirty couch for the three of them and they sat and watched movies on his laptop while they wolfed down their McDonalds.

Sunny pulled out another baggie of weed and a bong larger than Cindy had ever seen. They took turns passing the bong to each other until they were each well stoned.

After a while they heard the baby cry and Sky went to check. While she was gone Sunny and Cindy began to make out. Sunny pulled Cindy's shirt off over her head displaying her smaller breast and gently sucked on her nipples. Cindy kept looking behind her to see if Sky was going to walk back in.

"It's all good baby," Sunny said "She's a player too."

Cindy pulled off her shorts & panties and threw them on a pile of trash and clothes in the corner of the room. She then climbed onto Sunny's cock and began to slowly bounce up and down facing him on the couch.

Cindy was kissing Sunny when Sky walked back into the room. Sky stood in front of a chair on the other side of the coffee table and couch Cindy and Sunny were fucking on. Cindy got off Sunny's hard cock and turned around so she could face Sky and then sat back down on Sunny's cock and leaned her head back against him.

Sky pulled her T-shirt dress off over her head and Cindy saw she wasn't wearing any panties. Sky's beautiful large saggy tits hung from her chest. Cindy could see stretch marks on her stomach from where she had been pregnant. Cindy saw that Sky hadn't shaved her pussy in a while it appeared, she had a small tattoo of a heart just above her bikini line.

Sky turned around and bent over looking for something on the floor, when she did Cindy saw a large outline of a back-piece tattoo on Sky's back she hadn't noticed before. It didn't have much color on it and appeared to be only partially finished.

The tattoo was of a ram's head and had the outline of fire surrounding it. In the three larger flames and inside each flame were three individual numbers, together they made the number 666. Cindy had her first small orgasm when she saw this.

Sky turned back around as she heard Cindy moan and smiled a devilish smile at her. In her right hand she had found what she was looking for, a large purple vibrator was in her hand.

"Is that my vibrator?" Cindy asked.

"Fuck yeah it is," Sky said "You're not the only thief in this house."

Both girls giggled at each other as Sky said it.

"Did you use it while we were gone?" Cindy asked breathlessly as Sunny picked up his pace and she began to bounce up and down a little harder.

"Yeah, right after I saw your gorgeous cunt," Sky moaned "I sucked on it a long time before I fucked myself with it, you taste good girl."

"Do it," Cindy moaned, "put that big dick in your cunt."

Sky turned on the vibrator and began rubbing the outside of her hairy cunt. Cindy could not take her eyes off Sky as she circled her clit over and over with the purple cock. Soon Sky was alternating pushing against her clit with the vibrator and driving it down several inches into her cunt.

Suddenly both Sky and Cindy began to cum. They both started to egg each other on.

"Are you cumming you dirty bitch?" Cindy asked Sky as she heard her give out little yelps between her loud moans.

"Fuck yes I am," Sky said "I'm fucking cumming watching you ride that fucking cock. Fuck her good Sun, fuck that dirty bitch like you used to fuck me."

Sunny pushed Cindy up and bent her over the arm of the dirty couch, kicking trash out of the way as he did it.

"God damn it," he said "where'd you put those condoms?"

"Fuck those condoms, put that cock back in me" Cindy demanded.

Sunny impaled his cock back into Cindy in one motion making her bend over the couch a little more, as she raised her head she smiled at Sky.

"Pound me," Cindy moaned.

"Do it," Sky yelled from across the room, "Knock that skinny bitch up, do it, cum in her again and again, give her a baby to hang off those gorgeous little titties."

"Yeeeeesssssss," Cindy yelled as she came harder than she had come in weeks.

"Take my cum baby, take it!" Sunny yelled as he shot another load into Cindy's cunt.

When they were finished Cindy laid across the arm of the couch for a few minutes catching her breath. Sky laid in the chair with her legs over the arms and her hairy cunt in full display.

Sunny with his softening cock sat back down on the couch and lit a cigarette and handed the pack and lighter to Cindy. She stood up and lit one and then walked naked across the room to Sky and handed her the cigarette out of her mouth. Then she lit another for herself.

Sky looked back at her and began circling her clit with the vibrator again. Cindy kneeled down in front of her to watch.

Cindy smoked her cigarette as she watched Sky gently encircle her clit with the cigarette dangling from her lips. Cindy finished her cigarette while she was watching and dumped it in an old beer can that was sitting on the floor.

Besides the swinger party where she met Dan, she had been to a few others. However, at all those parties her contact with other females had been limited. A touch of each other's breast here and there, a little rub of her pussy by another girl once but that was about all.

The men at the parties always seemed to interject themselves before she and any other women had done much more. Not that she had minded before, she was always more drawn to men, specifically their cocks.

Cindy didn't know what was different about the younger girl Sky, but she was instantly drawn to her when she met her. While she felt Sunny to some degree was a means to an end, Sky was something she didn't want to lose.

Sky took a deep drag off of her cigarette and blew smoke at Cindy.

"You ever ate pussy before baby?" Sky asked.

"No" Cindy said somewhat meekly.

"Do you want to eat my pussy?" Sky asked.

"I want to eat all of you," Cindy moaned.

"Oh, you will Sin, you will" Sky said using the nickname she had picked for Cindy.

Cindy looked up at the young girl with a giant smile and lowered her face down into Sky's pussy as Sky slid forward and pulled her knees up and hooked her feet around the arms of the dirty chair.

Cindy may have not eaten pussy before, but she knew her pussy and she thought she would know how to please Sky.

Cindy began to lick Sky's pussy up and down, occasionally she would make circles with her tongue, each lick ended with a flick across Sky's clitoris.

"Fuck yeah baby," Sky would say.

Cindy realized Sky's clitoris began to swell with each lick. It appeared to Cindy like it had swollen almost as big as one of Sky's own huge nipples, almost like a miniature cock.

Cindy leaned in and took Sky's clit in her mouth and began to suckle and lightly chew on the young girl's clit.

"Yes, yes, yessssssss" Sky whined.

Cindy pulled away from the clit for just a moment and looked at Sky and smiled. Sky took a drag off of her cigarette and handed the butt to Cindy who finished it with one last drag and then threw the butt in the same can with hers.

"Now go to work on my clit bitch," Sky growled at Cindy.

As Cindy began sucking on Sky's clit again in earnest, Sky grabbed the back of Cindy's head and pushed her face into her cunt as hard as she could.

Cindy looked up at Sky with gleaming eyes as Sky began to convulse into an incredible orgasm.

When Sky finally let go of Cindy's head and Cindy rose up, she noticed Sky's breast were leaking breast milk which was running down Sky's stomach and onto the dirty chair.

Cindy raised her mouth to one of Sky's nipples and began to lick the milk. She then stopped and asked "Do we need to save it for the baby?"

"Fuck that," Sky growled.

Cindy began to suck on Sky's nipples, gently at first and then alternating with more and more intensity.

"That's it baby, suck me dry like you suck every cock you come across, Jesus I knew you were a fucking whore as soon as I laid eyes on your skinny ass."

"We are going to have so much fun," Sky whispered to Cindy, "we're going to get in so much trouble" she said with a laugh.

Cindy lifted her mouth from Sky's drained nipples and whispered back to Sky, "promise?"

Cindy and Sky then began a long French kiss, while letting their hands roam each other's bodies.

Sunny sat across from them watching the show, jerking off. Finally, he came shooting a fair amount of cum onto his naked stomach and chest. Cindy smiled at him as he picked her hoodie up off the dirty floor and mopped up his cum.